This job is closed
HR / Admin Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:509568,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Full Set, Recruitment, Payroll, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Employee/Labour relation, Organizational Development, Sales(Corporate), Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Other(Business Administration & Management)
- Equipment management and safety management
- Communicate with HR or Admin HQ in Japan
- Update and maintain employees’ personal data and records.
- Administer employee payroll, leave and medical benefits, as well as work pass matters.
- Support employee performance reviews with creating and deciding the bell curve
- Benefit management as general affairs (dining room, work environment)
- Updating work rules
- Labor union negotiations or related matters
- Take on other ad-hoc administrative duties tasks as required
- Develop and deliver strategic initiative across the broad spectrum of HR, in business process improvement and to
ensure compliance and adherence to policy and procedures that will result in operational efficiency.
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of HR strategies, policies, system and processes to provide the
required organizational structures, processes and skills to meet strategic objectives and to comply with the relevant legislations.
- Provide leadership in industrial relations, including providing accurate advice on employment legislation, leading or
participating in managing change processes and in resolving grievances, disputes or other industrial matters.
- Language : Japanese(Business Level : above N2 especially Speaking, Writing, Listening)
- Having at least 5 years of working experience of Admin or HR in manufacture
- Having experience of Manager
Malay, English, Japanese
- Housing : RM 280/m
- Attendance : RM 120
- Transportation : according to distance, toll claimable
- Meal : RM 50/month (coupon)
* Coupon no dateline
- Medical Claim : RM 1,000/year
- Hospitalization, dental
- Weekdays No OT, Saturday OT : RM 20/h
- Bonus : Normally 2 ~ 2.5 months;