114 Jobs for Sales found
【Open】ACCOUNT DIRECTORID:464888,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Takes a lead in clients marketing and advertising strategies
Leads the team to provide the utmost level of client service
Leads presentations with Senior Level Clients
Liaises with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
Promotes the expansion of business with existing clients
Work with Business Director to generate new accounts
Partner with Business Direction in monitoring Client’s monthly P&L and assist in budget and margin forecast planning for all Clients.
Provides Business Director monthly Gross Margin report for all Client jobs/projects.
Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ Clients and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
Ensuring that the Agency generates a healthy Gross Margin for all projects
Ensures Gross Margin targets are met for all Client’s under his/her care
-Annual Leave: 14days
-Medical Leave: 14days
-Medical Compensation: RM 800 per year
-Dental Compensation: RM 150 per year
-Phone allowance: RM 100 per month
-Traveling allowance: RM 350 per year
Sales Executive/ManagerID:455463,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Responsible for account management, customer relationship building, and sales plan implementation.
- Managed sales activities and pursue sales opportunities to meet business goals and targets.
- Understand customers' requirements and work together
- Suggest system to existing clients as their requests.
- Delivered product/solution presentation to customers.
- Ensured high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Respond to customers’ requirements and problems solving to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
Depends on experiences
【Open】Sales executive(Electronics) based in KL (Menara Uoa Bangsar)ID:463143,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangsar
- Report to Electronic Sales Team Leader (Mr Kumazawa)
- This company provide Electric parts to Japanese Clients
- Issuing quotation
- Support existing customer.
- Follow up with defect part from customer & supplier.
- business trip Minimum-Once a month. ( Northern area . Or business trip in Asia )
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining business relationship with existing & potential customer in klang valley
- Identify & develop new market to improve performance of existing market
- Execute sales plan to generate sales & achieve sales target
- Follow up on customer order & payment collection
- Undertake other job responsibilities assigned by superior
■Main targeted area : Klang Valley Besides that, develop new customer from new area
salary is including car allowance (500 MYR)
Could they claim their petrol for business use?
→Yes. Accept during weekends.
Bonus is not guaranteed & confirmed . It’s based on the performance of the staff & company performance Last year was 3 months.
Sales ExecutiveID:469284,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBangsar
This is trading company that mainly sells electronic products used in mobile phones and flat-screen TVs.
KL branch is a sales office, total number of staff is around 10.
Not big organization but growing and stable business.
- Clients are Japanese major electrical equipment manufacturer. (TV, Phone manufacturers)
- Mainly handle existing client only
- Travel within Klang Valley (Shah Alam, Bangi, Nilai area)
- Visiting existing clients to Follow up products condition or promoting new products
- Preparing the quotation, invoice and any other sales related dosuments.
Salary package: 4,000~9,000 MYR
- 3~5% of increment
Other allowances shall be discussed during the interview session.
Sales exectiveID:468625,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPuchong
• To be responsible for the overall operations of the technical service department.
• To ensure the service department is operating at its highest level of efficiency and take necessary measures for any improvements.
• To ensure all service calls are attended to promptly and completed most efficiently.
• To submit all technical reports timely with the correct information for Management and Customer review.
• To plan and conduct technical training for service technicians and 3rd party service providers on a structured schedule.
• To monitor the performance of each subordinate in the technical team and take necessary counter-measures to improve any unsatisfactory situations.
• To ensure that the requisition of spare parts by the Service Technicians and Service Providers are correctly and efficiently utilized on the equipment.
• To submit a monthly report on spare parts usage by the Service technicians and Service Providers in their respective Regions.
• To liaise and coordinate with Sales person on any technicians and
• To extend cooperation to other members of the company.
• To curry out any other duties, including sales enquiries, as assigned by the company as and when required.
1st year: 8 days
1st year: 14 days
It will be 13th month salary.
The same amount of monthly salary, as an annual bonus, will be paid on December, upon completion of 12 months continuous service(work).
【Open】Sales Executive_Trading CompanyID:469084,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRBangsar
- Trading company for Chemical products
- The clients mainly in JB and Penang, so have a business trip
(Ex: 1week of the month, Half of the month, depends on the month)
- Candidate will visit existing clients (supplier and customer) together with superior.
- Mainly will handle exports to Japan, to confirm the delivery date, price, quality
- At the same time, build and maintenance relationship with existing and potential local supplier
- Negotiations with suppliers, input of product data, delivery time management, and payment management.
- Candidate is expected to do business trip to Japan to deepen the relationship with Japan side as well.
- Once candidate is familiar with the work, candidate is expected to handle imported chemicals from Japan and developing new local customer along with the superior.
- Depending on the capabilities, candidate may need to do business trips to other Asia countries, also a business trip to Japan.
-In the future, they want to localize the company, so have a chance to be a career up to the management side.
・mobile phone provided
・Business trip allowance
※it's depends on peformance
・over 5 years→20days
・over 5 years→22days
Sales EngineerID:466773,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
-doing sales and installing systems of production order or electronic machines for manufacturing industry, especially for automobile manufacturers
-selling the product for the mainly existing clients
-visiting the client factories and setting up products for the client
-doing after sale-service, trouble shooting or maintenance, and communicating to the client regularly
-Going on a business trip to Penang, Johor Bahru, Singapore, etc.
-Going to the meeting 2 or 3 times a year in Thai Branch, which is the HQ in Southeast Asia.
Basic Salary: around RM 3,500
-bonus: depending on the achievement (about 1 month per 1 year)
-company cell phone
Annual Leave: 8 days
MC: 14 days
Sales Program Manager (3-5 years) - Kepong ID:461676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Sales Program Manager from E&E background (preferably Manufacturing), in a summary:
Generally in door sales admin but required closely follow up during project implementation. Whenever our client have a new project coming up, the Sales Program Manager will coordinate with Planning, R&D and others relevant department to obtain the schedule of delivery. He/she would deal directly with customer and channel the relevant information to Sales team, Planning, R&D and others relevant department.
• Organizing sales program and activities in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization
• Manage new sales program as key communication link to customer in matters dealing with Operations and business
• Align with sales program team in establishing milestones, goals and objectives based on input from organization and customers
• Coordinates transfer of new program within Group of Companies
• Timely update the information in system including pricing, changes in customers’ requirement and other relevant changes effectively
• Manage the development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and Key Performance Index (KPI’s)
• Drive program task and coordination within time frame as well as schedule
Our Client would be pleased with having applicants in following:
1. Working experience of 5 years above in manufacturing with project management skills
2. Working experience in attending to customers for programs (ongoing and new)
3. Posses good communication skills as median for customers to sales programs
Sales Executive - BangiID:468944,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangi
- sales area (mainly KL, JOHOR)
- business trip (by car ) 1 or 2 times per month
- sell company products (specialized in Polyethylene film which are commonly used in packaging of detergent powder, baby diapers, sanitary diapers, food products )
- competitors are tomypak, Daibochi Plastic & Packaging Industries etc
Hindi Speaker-Partner Success AssociateID:468894,833 MYR ~ 5,917 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
This Company serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. It delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to thousands of hotels and vacation rentals, hundreds of airlines, thousands of activities, and dozens of car rental companies and cruise lines.
Location: Subang Jaya
• Leverage Group’s tool kit to increase the customers they attract on the Group platform
• Support new partners to ramp up and sustain their hotel revenue and market share on the Group platform
• Communicate special offers from Group’s loyal customer base and promotional deals that allow them to benefit from Group’s merchandising and marketing efforts
• Educate lodging partners on the self-service features available on Partner Central
Annual Salary range: MYR 52,000 to 65,000 (base salary) + 6,000 (fixed language allowances)
Panel Clinic, Medical Coverage
Details to be discussed during the interview.