68 Jobs for Sales found
Sales Executive (Project)ID:473164,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKL Sentral
- Be part of the team in business development planning and executing.
- Relationship building with corporate clients
- To achieve sales target and team work in order to develop business, surpass the sales target & improve market share
- Liaise with the design and execution teams throughout the process to make sure all client requirements are met
- Marketing and selling our products (office furniture, renovation) and services (Interior Designs)
- Plan and implement strategic and marketing plans to boost sales
- Be part of our growing sales and marketing team
- Basic Salary: up to RM 6,000
- Bonus: Around 1 month salary per year
- Travelling claims
- Annual Leave: 8 days
- Medical Leave: 14 days
- Out-Patient Consultation: Up to RM 1,000 per year
UnknownID:474592,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1) Organizing sales visits
2) Demonstrating and presenting products
3) Establishing new business
4) Maintaining accurate records & relationship with customers
5) Feedback and support customer’s issues alongside customer service & engineering team
6) Communication/feedback to HQ engineers, competitor’s information, machine’s merits & demerits
7) Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
8) Support superior to achieve sales budget and management’s goals.
9) Expand market share with company’s ideals
Logistics Warehouse Manager based at Bukit Jelutong, Shah AlamID:474495,200 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
Managing and fully responsible for the smooth of day to day warehouse administration and operation at key customer
Emphasis on areas of storage management, incoming and delivery of goods.
Sustain and continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Responsible in monitoring of the both direct cost and in –direct cost, example usage of packing material, applying of contractor for cargo handling project, staff overtime, etc.
Safeguard of customer goods
Conduct audit playbook in planned schedule relates to ISO and/or customer requirement
Conduct investigation and reporting any product / process discrepancies with implementation of improvement
Responsible in the manpower planning and staff’s training in order to achieve cost effectiveness while maintain with high accuracy
Steer, manage and motivate direct reporting staff.
Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the store/receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
Salary is based on experience
transportation allowance 250 /month
medical claim, group insurance, mileage
bonus 2 times /year
【Japanese speaker】Sales executiveID:474364,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBukit Bintang
-Main responsibility will be following up existing client.
-Business development will be handled by Japanese MD.
-Clients are mostly from semi-conductor, automobile, home appliance industry.
-50% of the products will be import from Japan, 50% from local.
-If clients PIC is Japanese, communication with clients and suppliers will be in Japanese.
-To achieve the yearly target set by company.
-Required to outstation to JB sometimes after get used to work in KL.
-Outstation to oversea such as Vietnam once in 1 years after get used to work in KL.
Sales ExecutiveID:474214,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther Selangor District
-Exploring a new market and getting new clients
-Follow up existing clients
-Communicate in between buyers’ & suppliers’ requirement
-Manage the sales team in the future
-Support Sales Manager in Ad hock tasks
-Need own vehicle
-Can use a company car during visiting clients.
-Business trip allowance
1-2 year 8 days
3rd year 12 days
Sales Executive (Bukit Raja) ID:468292,950 MYR ~ 4,650 MYRKlang
This company has made its mark as one of the leading aluminium manufacturers in the region. They are largest manufacturer of aluminium products with an output capacity of about 30,000 tonnes per annum, with a sizeable market share in the Asian region. Employing the latest technology, and a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheet and foil products in this region.
• To carry out sales strategies & with an objective
• Implement the sales activities with respect to products, market, pricing
• Increase the aluminium foil & specialty sales volume and profit.
• To sustain sales volume & selling price by keeping current with supply & demand, changing trend, economic indicators, competitors
• Meeting challenges of Various Free Trade Agreement
Salary: RM3000 - RM4500
EPF will increase to 15% after 1 year.
Dental RM200 per year.
Assistant Sales ManagerID:474143,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang
Work closely with other assistant staff, report to Sales assistant Manager.
Process PO, Invoicing and customer coordination
Communicating with Singapore branch for the stock and import schedule
Outstanding payments follow up with customer
Shipping & Delivery Management
Import & Export - Documentation
Debit/ Credit Issuance
Reporting and data compilation to management
Support other duties as required by the management
Total Package : 3,000 ~ 3,500 MYR
-Bonus：2 times bonus per year (Aug＆Dec), up to 1 month per time depending on performance
- medical:10% of monthly basic salary/month
-OT：after 6PM，1% of salary per 30min, up to 24H/month
-Annual Leave (8days:~2years/12days:2~5years/16days:5~years)
-MC: 14 days
Sales Manager in the Japanese startup IT companyID:474068,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKL Sentral
This company is the Malaysian branch of the Japanese IT company.
The product is a groupware or collaborative software, which leverages existing technologies to enable groups to communicate, share, coordinate, cooperate, solve problems, negotiate, or even compete for the purpose of completing a task. Collaborative software allows the managing, sharing and processing of files, documents and other types of data among several users and systems anytime and anywhere.
The company provides the comprehensive services related to the product, such as consulting, planning, design and development of application, construction of network infrastructure, etc.
The Malaysian branch sells the own product for Malaysian and Southeast Asian companies.
Sales Manager in startup company
- Manage sales team
- Planning and execution of sales or marketing strategy
- Do sales and find new customers
- Requirements gathering for the customers and sharing the information with system engineers
- Management of team sales target
- Report the condition of sales to MD
Basic Salary: RM 8,000- RM 10,000
- Incentive: around 1-2 months (depending on the sales result)
- Travel Incentive
- Training in Japan
- Japanese language allowance
*The benefit or compensation of the company are now being made. This is tentative.
Sales ExecutiveID:474024,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
* Analyze sales results with sales personnel
* Submission of monthly sales & market reports
* To work closely with all departments to facilitate daily routine activities
* Administer pricing requests by customers, according to general guidelines
* Monitor market demand and pricing changes
* Analysis of competitive pricing information
* Gather market and competitors intelligence ( prices, product development, market strategies)
* Translate guidelines and market dynamics into pricing and market strategies to maximize company profits
* Support any additional analysis required to support business decisions
* Expand market share and increase customer base to achieve sales targets to attain organizational goals
* Develop market penetration plans and strategies for assigned and new territories
* Develop relationship with key and new potential customers
* Support yearly sales budget planning
* Responsible for customers payments monitoring & collection
sales executiveID:473883,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
generate new client
visit existing client