138 Jobs found
Sales-Fertilizer/AgrochemicalID:483054,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Working Location: Ara Damansara
This company produces L-Methionine, first of its kind in the world serving animal, human, and plant nutritional markets. L-Methionine is shipped globally serving customers in over 50 countries. It also produces ECOFER™, an amino acid based liquid fertilizer product for Malaysian palm plantation market.
• Plan and implement the strategy and sales budget for your cluster of local customers/ distributors and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, products
• Focus on Palm Oil agriculture, fertilizers
• Leading, coaching and challenging country distributors in order to maximize the business results in both existing and new business
• Direct sales activities and independently contribute sales profit
• Support the development of the sales plans by collecting market intelligence and indicating market trends
• Manage complaints and customer questions properly
• Produce reports on business results, including market information and developments
• Manage and maintain your CRM and Sales opportunity list
-Basic Salary RM 4000~7000
-14 Days AL
[Japanese Speaker]Accounts Senior Executive in Global Supervisory DepartmentID:483006,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKL Sentral
- Organize management accounting or financial accounting of 8 branches in Southeast Asia
- Check accounting in Southeast Asian branches
- Ask Japanese branch managers or accounts staffs about unclear points related to accounting
- Assist the GM regarding accounting or language
Total salary: RM 6,000 - 8,000
-bonus: depending on the company's performance
- Annual leave: 10 days
- MC: 14 days
Sales Executive - JohorID:482983,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSenai
- Selling steel products to existing customers.
- Explore new market segment from existing or potential customers
- Prepare proposal/ quotation & customers’ forecast order.
- Responsibility for sales collection and credit control.
- Attend customer requirement
Working time; 07:45am -17:45pm
Salary; RM3,000-5,000 *depend on experience
Project ManagerID:476206,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang
1. Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans, discussing with management
2. Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements
3. Maintains and monitors project schedules, project progress, coordination and resolving issues
4. Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications and plan and schedule changes
5. Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends, recommending actions
6. Checking of fit-out plan and monitoring progress of implementation
7. Completes the implementation based on the targeted date
8. Coordinating with Project Manager and sub-contractors on work assignment, work progress and creating solutions of problems in the construction site
9. Reports to Office Fit-Out Manager
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Bonus(average 1.8 ~ 2 months)
H /P allowance
Hospitalization (clime basis)
UnknownID:476714,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKLCC
1. Designs projects and/or review architectural or engineering plans, specifications and contract documents
2. Creatively designs an office space based on the clients’ preference
3. Develop accurate layouts, assembly drawings and details
4. Assist Senior Designer in developing concept
5. Take direction from Senior Architect/Designer, engineers and executives to research drawings, catalogs and sketches to develop detailed dimensioned AutoCAD drawings
6. Review engineering drawings prior to the release
7. Can design efficiently within the client’s budget
8. Drafting AutoCad drawings and 3D renders
9. Coordination with Project Manager before, during, and after construction
10. Negotiating and coordinating with contractors and other professionals
11. Making site visit to check the progress
12. Reports to Senior Architect/Designer
13. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
*・This project is a startup, and it is not an environment where we simply do the work of Arch and Design immediately.If necessary, we will start with anything (sales movement, movement to create an organization, various Malaysian government agencies) You can accept that you also need to get in
Bonus(average 1.8 ~ 2 months)
H /P allowance
Hospitalization (clime basis)
ASSISTANT MANAGER, REGIONAL INTERNAL CONTROLID:482996,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRShah Alam
• Manage and execute the internal audit activities based on NIMS (xxxxx Minimum Standards), coordinate specific processes in the implementation and execution of the audit plan to ensure smooth running of the audit process.
• Develop, implement and monitor Internal Audit policies, procedures and guidelines for South Asia Region so that compliance with Internal Audit Standards.
• Carry out audit fieldwork to identify areas of control weaknesses, potential fraudulent activities and areas that require further improvement.
• Prepare audit report with proper recommendation upon finalization of field work to update the Head Quarter.
• To facilitate internal audit committee for South Asia Region to support business objectives.
• Ensure any internal audit activities and control is being reported to the Internal Audit Division of Head Quarter.
• To liaise with the HQ on the Internal Audit reports and updates to get the latest information about headquarters activity
• To accommodate with the changes in statutory regulation / Audit Standards
• To understand each company’s business and operation
• To provide proper advice on the area for improvement including monitoring and controlling the progress
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by superior
Sales and Marketing ExecutiveID:482504,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSegambut
-To promote ,prepare sales order and follow up existing & potential customers for Retail diligently.
-Formulate and implement sales and marketing activities.
-Provide technical project information & conduct presentation to customers.
-Build on and maintain good relationship to fulfill customers’ expectations.
-Responsible to achieve sales order intake and meet yearly budget.
*Sales for existing client and new clients.
*clients are retail,hotel and restaurants.
Salary RM3,000-7000(depend on experience)
+ Commission:0-5000(amount 5%-10%)
working time; 9:00am- 6:00pm
Sales & Marketing ExecutiveID:482923,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
a) To handle general admin function.
(b) To support the logistics and accounting function, ie documentation, filing, printing etc.
(c) To co-ordinate maintenance office automation equipment.
(d) Any assignment as and when required.
Performance Marketing (Digital) Executive ID:482913,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRCheras
- Strategically build, set up, manage and optimise digital campaigns across various traffic sources or various online marketing platforms
- Plan, manage and execute SEO, SEM, PPC, Marketing Database, Google Advertising and social media advertising campaign
- Ensure agreed campaign deliverable are carried out on a timely manner
- Manage site analytics and testing to drive growth for e-commerce KPIs. Used a/b testing to drive improvement in site conversion. Improved user engagement through detailed analytics and user testing
- Manage and perform daily account responsibilities associated with all the online marketing platforms
- Monitor, analyse campaign performance, evaluate campaign data, make statistically stable & relevant optimisations and recommendations
- Build and develop new & existing campaigns across real-time bidded media platforms
- Drive quality leads by implementing bidding strategies and keyword management using metrics
- Plan, execute and optimise campaigns based on real-time performance and ROI
- Monitor, assess and react to competitor strategies
- Generate weekly, monthly Ad performance reporting and any analysis report on the campaigns; Perform weekly and / or monthly KPI reviews
- Deep dive analysis for specific issue and tangible recommendation based on findings<
- Closely monitor digital campaigns performance to ensure KPI and campaign objectives are met and to ensure ROI of the campaign launch
- Monitor and keep an eye on latest performance marketing trends, techniques, tools & traffic sources
- Work closely with internal creative / design team, copy writing, social media producer to ensure marketing strategies and social media promotions are improving visibility and driving conversion goals
- Collaborate cross department when necessary with e-Commerce, Operations and other relevant department
- Assist the management on measurement of marketing and customer related metrics such as sales, trend analysis, spending pattern etc
- Any other ad hoc assignments assigned by superior from time to time
Industry Gas Sales - Senior or Executive Level ID:482884,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRMont Kiara
- Sales of Industrial Gas.
- Clients are all companies which have factories, mainly Japanese company.
- Sales is whole west Malaysia so need to go business trip
- handle existing clients and Business Development as well.
- need to have your own transport for business trip
- Report to Manager (Chinese)
Working time; 09:00am - 06:00am