469 Jobs found
Project Assistant (Leasing Dept)ID:460842,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
MFBBCC - entity which develops, operates and owns Lalaport Kuala Lumpur BBCC
• To prepare, update, and maintain all leasing database / reports including tenants’ profile, offer letters, tenancy agreements, daily correspondences, proposals, legal documents and etc.
• To keep track all deadline and progress report for tenancy agreement, lease negotiations, offer, and legal matters.
• To assist in setting up an effective tenancy administration filing system.
• To liaise with the appointed solicitor for all legal matters.
• To liaise closely with inter-departments for matters pertaining to deposit collection, outstanding rental, promotions, building maintenance, security, and other operation matters.
• To assist Finance and Credit Control Department in administrating timely rental payment by tenants and to suggest methods of reducing trade debt.
• To assist in leasing renewal and negotiation matters as well as marketing campaigns of the retail mall.
➢ Tenancy Liaison
• Execute strategic plans to improve tenant relationship and to develop networking and contact with potential tenants.
• To organize regular meeting and maintain good rapport with tenants.
• To conduct regular check in tenants’ premises to ensure tenants comply to all the terms and rules as stipulated in the Tenancy Agreement and Tenant’s Manual, i.e. business hour, merchandize mix, cleanliness, and etc.
• To attend to day-to-day complaints / issues from tenants pertaining to leasing / operation matters and to coordinate with other departments to resolve the issues.
➢ Leasing and Prospecting
• To attend to walk-in and telephone enquiries on leasing and retail lots.
• To do prospecting for new and interesting retail concepts to improve tenant mix.
• To identify suitable prospective tenants and make recommendations for vacant lots and replacement for existing tenants.
• To conduct market research on shopping malls in order to keep abreast with the current retail trends in market for benchmarking purposes.
• Support in the planning and implementation of tenancy mix in retail mall.
➢ Fit-Out Coordination
• To assist Development department in coordinating on renovation and fit-out matters including timely submission of renovation plans, drawings, and perspective in accordance to standard guidelines.
• To facilitate the compliance of all technical requirement prior to the commencement of business by the tenants.
• To witness the handover and vacant possession of Demised Premises according to the conditions stated in the Tenancy Agreement.
Work time 09:00-18:00
Sales Manager-Japanese Speaker ID:462676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRRawang
Company Profile: This is a World Top Manufacturer of Aluminium wheel.They are providing service from proposing sales, do cost negotiation, maintain good relationship with client and liaise with them until factory finish mass production of the model. Their client are famous Automobile Manufacturer.
a. Manage two sales person in the team
b. Managing current client, dealing with business requirements and complains, if any
c. Plan sales, revenue and expenses as well as forecasting & managing the team
d. Achieving growth and sales target, implementing sales plan
e. Handle sales department and negotiate with client whenever necessary
- RM 6,000 to RM 8,000 per month
- Fixed Transportation allowance
- Meal Voucher
** 6 Months Contract ** Logistic Coordinator cum Inside Sales SupportID:462643,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRGelang Patah
- Arrange shipment import export as per T&C of sales & PO.
- Coordinate with factories for vessel booking, verification & issuance of shipping document (BL/LC/SI) including tax exemption forms.
- Handle ad hoc issues shipment delay, doc discrepancies, custom clearance problem.
- Issue PO for supply quality goods & services.
- Quotation making for prospect client.
** Not entitled to AL / MC
** Not entitled to permanent staff benefits
** Entitled to EPF / SOCSO
Specification Executive ID:462632,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: Originated from Norway, this is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. Their products are available in more than 100 countries own subsidiaries, agents, branch offices, dealers and distributors.
Location: Shah Alam
• Promote and sell mainly decorative product to specific, potential and corporate customers by introducing new products, promoting existing product and monitor on projects in accordance to specification so as to achieve the budgeted sales and increase market shares.
• To assist the Manager/Senior Sales Executive by planning, executing, monitoring and ensuring the targeted projects are specified with products in the BQ.
• To provide customers with color scheme consultancy services by furnishing them with good color combinations, meeting their dateline and requirements. Ultimately, it serves to ensure that the recommended Decorative paint systems and color scheme are approved and specified in the tender documents.
• To carry out regular site inspection to ensure customer are using Jotun product as per specification.
• To ensure closed follow up on existing and/or new project from BCI and necessary update on the project status as required by superior.
• To organize and perform paint school classes to Architect/Consultant, Developer, Contractor, Applicator as per requirement by the company and customer.
- RM 2,800 - RM 3,500 per month
Details to be discussed during the interview.
【Open】Legal & Compliance OfficerID:462613,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPuchong
• Provide administrative support and assistance
• Preparing & filing of documentation, correspondence, status report etc.…
• Arranging & scheduling of meeting & monitoring deadlines by keeping agendas
• Liaise with external departments/branches in terms of insurance claims, legal and compliance matters (ISO & GDPMD)
• Conduct research and analysis
• Other ad-hoc assignments as requested
- Group Personal Insurance – covered with family (GHS) & Employee only (GTL)
- Panel Clinics
- Annual Leave (14 days, 18 days & 21 days)
- Six (6) months’ probation (have enough time to improve yourself)
Project Manager (Constructions/Developer) ID:462605,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJelutong
This company is specialising Primarily In Four Core Businesses:
1) Property Development
2) Construction & Project Consultancy
3) Real Estate Investment
4) Billboard Advertising
The four core business units of the Company are synergistic-ally formulated in such a way that they complement each other effectively, empowering the Company to provide solutions that are both comprehensive and cost effective.
1) Perform monthly project reviews with project team to ensure adherence to schedules, quality of work, safety, administration and profitability.
2) To ensure building constructed as per plan & SPA signed with buyer.
3) Review overall project status with the Project Management team and recommend corrective action where necessary.
4) Ensure that all cost, planning and document control reports are prepared and issued in accordance with Project Coordination Procedures.
5) Liaise with all other Departments at all meetings relevant to project operations and ensure time and cost plans are updated to reflect latest information.
6) Liaise with third party authorities- TNB, SIFUS, SKMM, LLM, etc.
RM 4500 - RM 6000
Optical & Dental Claim
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Contract AdministratorID:462592,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
* Lead Contract Administrator Group Activities
* Assist in Drafting and issuing SBU (Service Business Unit) related document including RFQs,
Quotations, Invoices, Shipping Documents, BG, Contract stamping etc
* Assist Key account managers and technical support engineers/project engineer to communicate/negotiate with external parties (including
customers and toshiba group companies
* Assist in updating the target project list, monthly forecast report, yearly audit
( Assist in communicating/negotiating with the company's sub contractors
* Handle and monitor shipments, transportation and claims
* Review on commercial condition, prepare costing, review cost calculation, call for review meeting for quotation submission. Planning timeline for tender activities and lead the team, including technical support engineer to complete the bidding/tender documentations
* Weekly update team and group companies on the order/shipment monitoring
* Any other assignments from the SBU
Account OfficerID:462582,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Claims, debt management (AP / AR management )
- Expense management (small cash payment, expense payment, etc.)
- Handle Accounting office, audit
- Handling stock take
- Office administration - stand in to support office administration
- General Affairs (Hotel, airplane reservation, attendance management, various matters in the office)
Operations Executive ( Advertising and Promotions)ID:462563,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSepang
* Execute annual advertising and event management
* Monitor and execute social networking communications such as facebook, instagram, wechat, etc
* Coordinate with advertising and event management agencies for the development for annual advertisign and promotions plan in accordance
with corporate and brand image
* Coordinate and work closely with tenants to ensure successful execution of campaigns, promotions and events
* Monitor the production, delivery and installation of advertising and promotions collaterals in support of project deadlines
* Manage, monitor and update all digital marketing communication channels, ensuring accurate and current information.
* Explore, propose and secure strategic partners for joint promotions
* Explore, propose and secure sponsorships that further enhance the comfort, convenience, ambience and service level for customers
* Manage promotion booths/ space by way of planning and securing complementing brands and products in accordance with business model,
corporate branding and thematic efforts
* Review effectiveness of advertising and promotions activities and identify gaps for improvement
* Explore and propose the most optimum loyalty programme that supports the business model and provides added value to customers
* Constantly keep abreast of the latest advertising and promotions trends, digital innovations and other communication channels and propose
appropriately for further enhancement of advertising and promotions efforts in accordance with corporate and brand image
* Perform and execute any other duties assigned by your superior that may be deemed appropriate to this role
【HVAC】Senior Sales Engineer - Domestic Sales ID:462553,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Based in Petaling Jaya office, travelling around Selangor, Johor and Malacca
• Responsible marketing / sales planning. (Clients: developers, consultants, and contractors)
• Responsible sales report / update duties.
• Conduct product and technical training presentation to clients.
• Report to Sales Director
• Handle customer inquiries and provide sales support
• Follow up on quotations and project status
• Track and be up to date with upcoming projects
• To achieve sales targets and achieve continuous personal and career growth
• Negotiate pricing, terms and conditions on sales contracts
Basic Salary : RM 3,000 ~ 5,500 / month
Allowance (Official Petrol Allowance – RM130 per month)
car maintenance: 2,200/year