This job is closed
Manager (Logistic Control Division)ID:524415,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
Marchandaiser, Supplychaine, Whaerhouse, Other, Purchase/Procurement, Shipment/Import & Export, Freight forwarding, Logistic coordinator
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
1 Responsible for overall Logistics Control department activities.
2 To understand and enforce best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to
aid and improve department performance.
3 To understand and implement the department strategies and processes are in place to meet department
objectives and operational needs in terms of quality and productivity.
4 To prepare & propose estimating costs and budgets for Logistics Control department.
5 To initiate and enforce creative and innovative department processes.
6 To organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines based on department needs.
1 Responsible for all government license application/renewal and maintenance.
2 To ensure timely submission of new/renewal product registration and ensure product compliance with regulation.
3 To monitor and inform legislation changes and propose internal action plan.
4 To track supplier and inbound Freight Forwarder performance.
5 To solve import or customs clearance regulatory issues.
6 To follow up on any quantity or price discrepancy and track freight spending.
7 Responsible to monitor the day to day warehousing and logistics activities and operations in an efficient and effective manner.
8 To serve as liaison between Management, Production, Logistics, Warehouse and Suppliers.
1. To maintain the whole operation of the department in managing the CKD,MSP,Local Parts receiving and storage operation.
2. To maintain receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures.
3. To control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
4. To maintain physical condition of storage by planning and implementing new design layout, inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
1 To control and coach, mentor and develop production member and manage high performing team delivers
continuous improvement, added value and cost reductions.
2 To propose objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance.
3 To monitor strong communication between teams under leadership to facilitate exchange of information and
in order to implement change and improvements.
4 To handle and enforce performance reviews, manage attendance, holidays, disciplinary issues and procedures
SAFETY, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENTAL (SHE)
1 To have a sound knowledge of legislation and SHE management.
2 To ensure self-compliance and subordinates are also in compliance with HMMMY SHE policy.
3 To ensure all necessary safe operating procedures and instructions related to all aspects of work within the
department are prepared, documented and periodically reviewed.
1 To ensure all subordinate attend daily morning briefing.
2 To ensure Team Leader and above to attend serichi meeting as required.
3 To provide report to superior as required.
4 To assist any activity or company event as required.
5 To perform any task or duty assigned by superior.
6 Other tasks assigned time to time
- Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- About 10 years working experience or 5 years managerial role in related field.
- Language : Malay and English
- Experience working with administrative agencies such as MITI & MoF & Custom.
- Knowledge of notification & insurance requirements for import / export of products & materials.
- Knowledge of Tax Exemption (import / export)
Salary Package : RM 5,500 - RM 7,000
- Handphone allowance : RM 200
- Traveling allowance : RM 500
AL : 18 days / MC 14 days