9 Jobs for Logistic found
Procurement Senior executive (PJ) ID:465584,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Place shipment order and track shipment status
• Give instruction to logistics department for invoice issuance
• To compile customers’ delivery instruction
• To prepare delivery instruction (in PPMY format) to logistic/ warehouse
• Delivery control (delivery adjustment with vendors)
• Weekly update quotation into Master list
• Prepare quotation to customer
• Price check on the weekly shipment
• Follow up on the quality issue coordination with supplier
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems
• Prepare end month report.
Work time 08:30 - 17:30
Probation 6 month
F&B Logistic and Stores Supervisor [Batu Caves and Rawang] X2ID:464314,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRSelayang Baru, Rawang
Our client aims to maintain the highest possible quality as their tradition. They utilize modernized production equipments and adopts strong emphasis on quality control to ensure that all products marketed by them are of superior quality. Their chilled products(brand) are renowned in the local and international market for its quality and freshness.
They were looking for multiple Logistic and Stores Supervisors in 2 locations, Rawang and Selayang Baru to handle logistic and product stocks. You are responsible as below tasks::
• Reporting to Finance and Director; overall responsible to develop, manage and maintain departmental procedures in coordination with other departments.
• Resolve work related problems, recommend measures to continually improve inventory control and efficiency in deliveries to the customers.
• Ensure proper control of stock inventory system – wise and physical control.
• Maintain proper records of the materials inventory;
• Ensure storage as per the prescribed storage conditions and to ensure timely deliveries to the customers.
• Ensure to effectively maintain minimum stock level at all times.
• Ensure effective and efficient delivery of the products to the customers as per the commitments.
• As department trainer/internal auditor.
• To prepare data analysis & present during management meeting/review.
• To in-charge department procedure / work instruction implementation & update.
• To implement and maintain the ISO 9001 Management System & 5S to ensure quality of food products.
• To perform any other ad hoc project / task / duties as and when required by the management.
*Ensure training of employees in the related areas and maintain the departmental policies and procedures in a positive way.
They would be pleased to have applicants with below:
1. Adoptive to logistics/warehouse related job, ready to perform tasks in environments like in cold storages, warehouse etc
2. Having 3 and above years supervising/managing in logistics for F&B trading companies, or related experience
3. Ability to make insight knowings and researches into product stocks and maintain control of stores efficiently
Shipping Assistant ManagerID:460693,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRTebrau
- Assist current Shipping Manager in managing daily shipping tasks.
- Manage customer’s expectation in terms of operations flow, shipment delay, documentation and related KPIs.
- Handle forwarding/shipping operations and documents (K1-K9). Familiar with preparation import and export shipping documents.
- Ensure that all aspect of freight import/export are managed efficiently and effectively to ensure that service met at all times.
- Ensure that the forwarding and dispatch of goods and other requirements are achieved within agreed specific client service standards.
- Preparation of reports as required by management or customers.
- Perform other job related duties as and when requested by superior.
Benefits upon confirmation (3 months)
- Increment on basic salary (depends on performance)
- Transportation allowance (distance from home to office, by mileage)
- Skill allowance (RM300-350)
Procurement Assistant Manager-Japanese SpeakerID:456874,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
1. Cost reduction : 1) Expand cost information from Asia + India supplier
(Grasp from China /Japan) in order to do strong negotiation and right judgment.
2. Analyze background of quotation or price offer.
3. Learn Panasonic centralized contract scheme and organization.
4. Grasp Panasonic factory demand.
5. Communication / Satisfaction : Listen to factory key players' voice and/or review data to find opportunity for improvement, set mutual agreeable targets and accomplish them.
6. To achieve team's KPI on CD/ VE annual target.
7. To assist on preparing various management report.
8. To deal with suppliers on contract issues.
Working time;08:30 - 17:30
Senior Executive / Executive Trade Compliance (Import, Export, International Trading)ID:433503,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSeputeh
Company Profile: This corporate is one of the division under a Japanese big corporation group. This group corporation is the pioneer the manufacturer of Electrical and Electronic devices. This company division is responsible for the industrial marketing and service company, limited to the sales and service of Industrial product such as Electronic Components, Industrial Components/Devices and Factory Automation Equipment.
- To assist Trade Compliance Manager and Head in their personal errand & day to day office operations.
- Responsible for executing a trade compliance programme which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
The Roles and responsibilities as Trade Compliance
a) Responsible to ensures compliance with trade laws and ensures that ports of entry and exit comply with strategies consistent with national priorities.
b) Responsible for executing a trade compliance program which allows for identifying risks, and preventing and mitigating damages related to the customs laws of countries where the company operates.
c) Implementation of a customs compliance program and the monitoring of exports controls issues. An efficient customs compliance program should engage the different departments of the company that may have any activity related to import and export operations.
d) Must have sound knowledge of the company’s business, in order to be able to identify red flags in operations, and to prevent violations of customs regulations. They must research all applicable regulations to import and export operations, including the ones applicable to the relevant sector or product in particular. The research must include the domestic laws and regulations of the country of origin of the goods, of the country of destination of the goods, of the country where the company is located (in case of extraterritorial application), and also international rules applicable to the matter.
e) Implementing tools to monitor the activities of third parties, notably forwarding companies and customs brokers. These players are usually more exposed to risks in customs operations, since they are in direct contact with the customs authorities.
Senior Purchasing Executive-KlangID:453803,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKlang
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
• Market research analysis
• Examine potential sales of product
• Assist company understand what product they needs and price competitor and who will buy at lowest price
• Ensure the product's competitive position
• Prepare flyer – product / price list
• Liaise with supplier / principle
• Stock forecasting and targeting
• Generate reporting / place order with purchase order
- RM 3,000 - RM 4,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session)
Senior S&M Executive [Alor Gajah]ID:458824,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMalacca
- Report to Malacca Sales Manager (Jennifer)
- Responsible to prepare sales quotation and invoicing
- Follow up closely on order receiving from customer & order placing to supplier
- Handle overall JIT operation (Shipment monitoring, Inventory control and Delivery monitoring)
- Liaise with custom Malaysia on the CJ5A application and related documentation
- Monitoring and follow up closely on payment collection and adhere to credit control
- Support in part quality issue and others additional duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required
Assistant Sales Manager (Logistic company) ID:438955,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Working as a sales assistant manager in our client, a Japanese Logistic company.
- to develop new client.
・Approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business
・Work to maintain good relationships with existing customer
・Gaining repeat business whenever possible
・Promote logistics service
- Business trip around West Malaysia ( based on clients’ request
09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range RM 5k - 8k
-Bonus: up to 6months
(Total allowance will be RM500)
-Travel allowance for travel for business purpose (around Malaysia)
-Medical and insurance covers
Warehouse ManagerID:396985,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
• Manage all warehouse activities on a daily task
· Liaise either internal or even external customers in term of shipment activities
· Responsible for site equipment and materials receiving, stored and distributed and keep in safe conditions
· Responsible for regular stock checking from time to time
· Familiar with customs clearance, import and export shipment processes and documentations.
Will be discussed during interview