16 Jobs for Logistic found
Warehouse Manager (Melaka)ID:450399,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRMalacca
* Full Responsibility of overall warehouse and logistics (transportation) management and administration
* To manage and control the efficiency and effectiveness of overall warehouse operations and logistics activities
* To manage and oversee all logistics and warehouse processes and ensure reports & documentation are timely and accurate
* To plan stock layout and space management
* To cultivate team work spirit
To be advice during the interview
Logistic & Purchasing ( Executive or Supervisor ) ID:449763,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRGeorgetown
1. Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
2. Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
3. Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
4. Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
5. Communicate with suppliers, retailers, customers etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
6. Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
7. Prepare accurate reports for upper management
1. Research potential vendors
2. Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers
3. Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing
4. Track orders and ensure timely delivery
5. Review quality of purchased products
6. Enter order details (e.g. vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases
7. Maintain updated records of purchased products, delivery information and invoices
8. Prepare reports on purchases, including cost analyses
Transportation ( depends on distance )
【マレーシア拠点長候補！】アシスタントマネージャー（物流業界）ID:435558,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRShah Alam
【Open】Office / Assistant Office Manager （PORT KLANG office）ID:449115,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPort Klang
Managing and fully responsible for the smooth and efficient of day to day administration and operation activities at KWE SiteOffice.
Responsible to plan, implement and taking care of the office financial status - Account Payable and Receiveable, setup Annual and BI-Annual Budget, accountable for office performance and profit & Loss sheet etc.
Followup, monitoring and safeguard of shipments and reporting any damaged shipment.
Liaise with governmental & official bodies including Customs, Airlines, Shipping Lines, overseas partner, local counter part etc. to ensure that the operations are in line with rules & regulations.
Maintain constant contact with key customers and proactively work with KWE Sales Office to ensure continual development of business.
Develop, maintain, revise and implement the operational procedures meeting the Office ISO standard.
Responsible in the manpower planning and staff’s training in order to achieve cost effectiveness while maintain with high accuracy.
Steer, manage and motivate direct reporting staffs.
Salary Range RM5,000 - RM7,000 based on the experience
Medical claim, group insurance, millage
Bonus 2 times /year
Warehouse Assistant Manager-KlangID:448762,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKlang
Management of Warehouse Logistic SOP (Inventory, Goods, etc)
Management of Foreign Workers (HR, Schedule, Operation, Training)
Other Admin works (Document, Purchasing, irregular job)
SOCSO / EPF / MC 14 days
Bonus (Based on Job Evaluation)
Procurement ManagerID:448597,500 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Profile: Historical Japanese corporation with began when it inherited the steel-making technology and shipbuilding technology that had been long accumulated by NKK and Kawasaki Steel Corporation. Specialised in projects related to Energy Supply, Water Supply, Environment Preservation and Landmarks in the filed of construction and maintenance of infrastructure, the development of machinery and systems, and recycling.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1) Devise and use fruitful sourcing strategies
2) Be in charge for all procurement matters and data base connected to it, to include goods and services
3) Develop and maintain Procurement system, and documentation in line with ISO 9001 2008 Standards.
4) To take care of all spectrum of procurement to include, MR, RFQ, Comparison, Inspection, Selection, Insurance, forwarding, Material receiving and other related issues.
5) Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
6) Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
7) Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
8) Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
9) Examine and test existing contracts
10) Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
11) Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
12) Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
13) Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
14) Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
15) Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
OPERATION MANAGERID:447424,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
- To plan, coordinate and implement all operation objectives & KPI.
- Oversee daily operations customer demand.
- Troubleshoot operational problems, incident report, provide efficient solutions and effective counter measure.
- To personally monitor critical and urgent jobs.
- Resolve major problems and complaints from customers’.
- Liaise with customer about their request and complaint and always give full support and fast feedback to the customer.
- Monitoring, supervising all operation activities and lead Customer Service and Forwarding head of department for internal/external matters.
- To coordinate all operations business unit/Department and operation system for smoothens up the operation process.
- Actively involve in ISO, J-SOX, Synergy team, Corporate Governance, lead operational Safety & Health committee and BCP team (Business Continuity Plan).
- To perform any other duties as assigned by immediate superior.
FUEL – RM 370.00
PHONE – RM 150.00
Annual Leaves : 12 days
Medical Leaves : 14 days
EPF, Socso : Yes and EIS
Medical Claim : YES
Insurance : Hospitalization & Personal Accident and Critical Illness& Term Life
Other Benefits : NIL
Senior Executive / Executive for SCM DepartmentID:448383,500 MYR ~ 4,425 MYRKulim
• Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
• Assist in ensuring that the plans are cost effective.
• To assist in ensuring no shortages in supporting cell and Module production.
• To assist in conforming cell requirement from Module, commit production quantity from Cell and confirm purchase
Cell and Wafer quantity from Procurement.
• To assist to input the data into formulated ISP spreadsheet.
• To assist in meeting with production if the demand is lower than in-house capacity to avoid excess stock.
• To assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan from Module, Cell and Wafer to avoid production line
Down and estimate need date for purchase cell to dock in.
• To assist to input the committed quantity into ISP file for compilation.
• To assist to conference with Japan for final ISP, act accordingly if there is any action required
Transportation allowance : RM484
Hand phone allowance : RM 100
Meal Allowance: RM 30
1 month Contractual
Supply Chain ExecutiveID:444883,200 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRGeorgetown
- Work with product/marketing team on promotional/sales arrangement
- Re-order point and inventory allocation based on current sales pattern or set guidelines
- Handling logistic function from Supplier to warehouse to Client on timely basis
- Warehouse arrangement and stocks availability
- Ensure customs clearance program is in accordance with Malaysia custom policies and regulation
- Responsible for inventory control and stock level replenishment
- Perform other ad-hoc duties
- Travelling Claims per bill basis
- Allowances (travel/food etc)
- Annual bonuses/profit sharing not contractual but subject to performance
- Days of leave given (1st and 2nd year – 12 days, 3rd and 4th year – 16 days, 5th year and above – 20 days)
Procurement Manager (Material Department)ID:446308,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
<Section Mission >
• Develop and expand share of steel business in Panasonic Group
• By involving the steel business, create cost down idea to Panasonic Group
• Understand corporate policy and factories needs
• Know the steel products, develop and lead the team for steel operation
• Manage P/L & B/S
• Knowledge of trading, solve the trading operation issue
• Steel knowledge, trading knowledge
• P/L, B/S knowledge
• Japanese speaking prefer due to communicate with supplier and customer, GPRC/Japan
• Customer satisfaction
• Steel knowledge, lead team to expand steel business
• Improve company P/L and B/S to strengthen team and company
• Easier communication with each parties, especially steel business which involve GPRC/Japan
• Know the needs of factories and satisfy them
Working time;08:30 - 17:30