This job is closed
Admin Executive cum General Affairs (42013)ID:420133,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRMont Kiara
General affair, Recruitment, Training, Other, Compensation & Benefit, Organizational Development, Sales coordinator/Admin/Receptionist/Secretary, Other(Business Administration & Management)
Company information/ background:
This is a MNC company, providing advertising service that specialized in organizing events, exhibitions, roadshows, fairs and more. Their main clients are Japanese companies such as Kewpie, Honda, Panasonic, SUNSTAR, Toyota and more. Although this company just established in 2013, which considered as a young company, but they are managed to stand up in a high level in the sense of providing professional event organizing service to those famous corporation.
Working Location: Mont Kiara
Job responsibilities/ scope:
1. Assist in preparation company activities such as daily admin operation, internal event planning, documentation and general affair task (such as staff planning, recruitment, compensation & Benefit etc.)
2. Able to support in other business functions such as HR matter, training, PA to MD for business Purpose (such as booking accommodation, flight ticket, etc.)
3. Basic knowledge of HR, manage and record staff attendance, leave administration and staff welfare related matters.
4. Able to support an assist in data entry, updates information and to ensure documentations and record filing according to company policy and procedure.
5. Preparing office documents by Sending or Receiving documents by courier.
6. Oversee the support operations of the company and liaise with vendor.
7. Responsible for daily general operation task.
8. Ad Hoc duties assigned by management from time to time.
9. Able to maintain confidential of company matter.
- Proficient in Malay and English
- Degree holder in Business administration or Human Resources.
* 1 or 2 years working experiences in the related field,
* Poses basic computing knowledge such as Microsoft office.
- Poses own TRANSPORT.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
*Other benefits will be discuss during the interview session.