Manager, Client ServicesID:542145,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jayaabout 2 months ago
5,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYR
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to optimize sales force deployment based upon the business potential, productivity and profitability. Coordinate resource deployment (internal and field) and priorities in order to meet / exceed establishment revenue and profit goals.
- Support and ensure coverage of assigned outlets as per agreement with product. Assess potential and opportunity within territory with sales team for optimize coverage vs universe.
- Responsible to adherence of product standard merchandising guidelines.
- Responsible to plan monthly/quarterly target allocation by Sales Representatives and channel organize forum on quarterly basis to discuss and align plans leveraging on product resources – sales, marketing, finance and other relevant stakeholders.
- Execute Trade Marketing strategy to achieve defined business objectives and growth across all products in collaboration with the team.
- Manage trade marketing budget, allocation and operations by finding the most efficient solutions.
- Ensuring effectiveness of Merchandiser, Promoter and Product Executive to maximize brand awareness/visibility and deliver education value.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to gain market intelligence (competitor activities, promotion evaluations, POSMs, etc).
- Feedback on potential business issues/opportunities/gaps.
- Responsible and accountable for WOR & MOR data updates and reporting.
- Ensuring supply – Input target, order management and stock management and allocation to depot.
- Timely delivery and CSL.
- Feedbacks on potential issues and opportunities/gaps relating to warehouse management.
- Lead MOR and trade sales meetings.
- Administrative support – new product launch/discontinuation, promotional campaign, etc.
- Active participation in recruitment process leveraging on agreed competencies and behaviors.
- Effective administration of team members from recruitment, on boarding, objective selling, coaching, training, talent assessment and retention, fostering a High Performance culture.
- Review sales performance to uncover opportunities for improvement and identify tangible actions that can improve performance.
- Effectively coaches on critical functional skills/behaviours and basic-to-advanced selling capabilities, adapting to each individual.
- Develop tools to incentivize performance: STAR awards, performance ratings, differentiation and merit distribution.
Education Background :
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of successful professional sales experience, preferably in health care industry or consumer health care environment.
- 3 to 5 years of leadership experience with demonstrated track record of success and results.
Require Skill :
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Capacity to understand all sales functions i.e. demonstrated structured selling ability, understanding of customer, market knowledge and basic CCSD skills.
- Knowledge of interrelationship of key functions and their key initiatives (Field Sales, CCSD, Marketing).
- Knowledge of core Business Processes (Field Sales Management – sales capabilities, market intelligence, trade marketing, Distribution Management – Training, HR Policies, Quality Fundamentals, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of retail outlets universe in the assigned Area/Channel.
- Competition Law.
- Must possess own car and valid driving license.
- Must have integrity / passion / enthusiasm / energy / composure.
- Must possess strong work ethic and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a changing environment.
Malay, Mandarin, English