Administration/HR (Assistant Manager/Executive)ID:5170910,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRBayan Lepas5日 ago
10,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYR
- Responsible for over see the Malaysia branch
- Understand Import/Export procedures and supervise Sales Coordinators
- Assist in Hiring (all department), interview (for Admin Dept) and evaluating employees (Admin Dept)
- Prepare Letter of Offer, Employment confirmation
- Leave management
- Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor
spending and other expenses
- Review and approve Reimbursement expenses
- Travel arrangement for air ticket and hotel reservations
- Assist Managing Director to correspond on Questionnaires send from HQ (in Japan)
- Make announcement to all office on new Notification from HQ or MD.
- Maintain and creation of new Stock code
- Coordinate IT related issues from HQ to our group companies.
- Support and arrange for new PC purchase and configuration.
- Apply new email account from HQ for new employee.
- Setup of monthly meeting for company, sending MS Teams invitation
- Review and improving administrative systems, policies and procedures when necessary
- Prepare and support ISO and GDPMDS Audit
- Other ad hoc duty will be assigned from time to time
【HR strategy development, implementation and oversight】
・Planning and implementation of workforce planning
・Introduction of organizational reforms around human resources
・Review, planning, and implementation of system design
・Review, introduction, and operation of personnel evaluation system
・Management and supervision of general affairs and general affairs operations
【 Must 】
- more than 5years working experience as Admin/HR manager in manufacturing or trading company
- Proactive person who can find problems and solve the problem
【 Advantage 】
- Admin/back office experience with managing ASEAN country offices/branches
- Having knowledge of Import export