2 Jobs for Finance(Other) found
【Industrial Hire Purchase】Credit & Marketing - Manager/Senior ManagerID:467558,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBangsar
• To market industrial hire purchase and leasing facilities to a diverse range of clients and new prospects.
• To create, monitor and revise lead generation plans to ensure a substantive direct sales pipeline.
• To solicit business opportunities, to develop and promote existing and new business, to collect updated market information, to regular visit all existing dealers and to explore new dealers, to provide service both to clients and suppliers.
• To conduct ongoing review on existing clients and assist in collections whenever required.
• To lead, guide and coach Credit & Marketing team and proactively motivate the team to achieve the optimum individual and team performance target.
• To achieve individual and team key performance indicators (KPI) assigned by the Company.
• To collaborate with other business unit heads to develop operational best practices and generate creative idea for marketing strategies.
• To ensure the policies and procedures of company are followed correctly to avoid risk and ensure the credibility of the company is upheld by enforcing professional standard of operation in team.
Basic Salary: 8,000 ~ 11,000 MYR
RM200 Handphone Allowance
RM150 Parking Allowance
- AL : 14 days
- Business travel claim : RM 0.70/km
- Bonus twice a year (1 month + 1 month)
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449017,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total remuneration package: RM 7,000~8,000