3 Jobs for Finance(Other) found
Senior Manager or Manager of Sales and Marketing- Leasing companyID:4634310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRKL Sentral
• Responsible for sale and marketing performance through:
o Achieve annual budget and mid- term plan (Contract, Acceptance, Margin amount and profitability (%))
o Build and maintain key client portfolio in particular in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) space, including but not limited to PC/servers, software, services, telecom equipment, ICT related social infrastructure, security and safety area
o Business development for existing and new corporate customers primarily large local companies, government-linked companies, multinational corporations as well as public sector customers with special focus on the federal government-related projects dealt either directly with such government agency or indirectly via bumi or non-bumi companies, within and outside ICT area;
o Market to existing and new business partners;
• Keep good relations with NEC Group of Companies (“NEC Group”) including the executives of NEC Group, and provide financial advices and solutions to them;
• Cooperate with all relevant departments within NEC Capital Solutions including Subsidiary Sales Department at Tokyo Headquarters as well as other overseas offices outside Japan;
• Control and manage entire business workflow and operations from origination, credit application, legal documentation through collection;
• Follow internal rules, procedures and manuals imposed by the Company including but not limited to risk management, information security, know-your-customer, anti-money laundering and other compliance matters;
• Adhere to all rules, regulations and/or laws imposed by authorities;
• Support Head of Sales, Managing Director and/or other management member(s) in all respects with a view to achieving the Company’s objectives; and
• Undertake any assignment instructed separately and additionally by Head of Sales and/or management
Bonus 2times/ 1 year
【Asst. Manager 】Credit/Marketing Senior Executive [KL]ID:461636,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBangsar
• To market industrial hire purchase product and leasing facilities to a diverse range of SMEs customers and new prospects.
• To lead, train and coach a team of credit & marketing.
• To ensure policies and procedures of the company are followed correctly to avoid risk; and also ensure that the credibility of the company is upheld by enforcing professional standard of operation in team.
• To setup action plan to develop and implement marketing strategies.
• To develop and maintain good business relationship with existing and prospective customers and suppliers.
• To achive individual and team's key performance indicator (KPI) assigned by Company.
• To conduct ongoing review on existing SME customers and assist in collections whenever required.
• To work closely with various internal departments to ensure a smooth process in delivery the necessary deliverables to customers.
Salary Package: 3,500 - 5,000 MYR
RM100 Handphone Allowance
RM150 Parking Allowance
- AL : 14 days
- Business travel claim : RM 0.70/km
- Bonus twice a year (1 month + 1 month)
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449018,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total gross salary: 5,500-6,500