4 Jobs for Finance(Other) found
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449018,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total gross salary: 5,500-6,500
【Finance/Hire purchase】Collection Manager/ Senior Manger [PG]ID:446456,500 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRJuru
<Industry: Hire purchase/ Japanese company>
To oversee the entire collection department including daily operation matters and supervise the collection team.
• Monitor the performance of Loan Monitoring Officer (LMO) and review the collection strategy to improve the collection ratio and meet the target set by the company.
• Monitor and review on litigation proceeding and oversee on insurance matters such as submission of payment to panel insurer.
• Check and go through the security documents and ensure it is in order to proceed with litigation and if any discrepancy, to liaise with panel solicitor before proceeding with legal action to avoid contested matter.
• Review and update the legal status and liaise with panel solicitor especially on contested matter, checking affidavit and go through the defenses statement.
• Checking the legal bill and preparation for payment to panel solicitor.
• Preparation of memo for approval on the request for compromise settlement, payment arrangement, execution of Judgment obtained and etc.
• To attend for the transfer of ownership for those successful auction/tender cases if the need arise.
• Review the collection policy and ensure it is relevant and updated.
Total gross salry: 6,500-9,000
- AL: 16 days
- MC: 14 days
- Bonus twice a year (2 months + 2 months)
[Johor] Senior Sales Executive (Leasing)ID:445665,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Report to Johor Branch Manager
- Visit prospects, negotiate deals, and close the deals
- Propose appropriate leasing plan according to client capacity and needs
- Provide necessary consultancy and guidance to clients
- Visit machine or truck/bus dealers to get referrals to new prospects
- Analyze the credit of the prospects and write credit applications
- Collect payments from the overdue customers (only early stage of overdue before taken over by a collection department)
- Business Travel Claim : RM 0.80 / km
- Bonus : 3~6 months/ 2 times
* No commission
- Annual Leave : 14 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days
Credit/Marketing Executive [KL]ID:444722,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBangsar
• To market industrial hire purchase product to existing customers and new prospects.
• To conduct site visit and Know Your Customer (KYC) on new applications and make recommendations with sound credit judgement to credit department.
• To ensure assigned cases are followed up timely and ensure completion within stipulated time frame.
• To develop and maintain good business relationship with existing and prospective customers and suppliers.
• To conduct ongoing review on existing customers and assist in collections whenever required.
• Plan and carry out more marketing activities to achieve the target in term of volume amount and number of clients.
• Achieve sales and profit target.
- AL : 14 days
- Hand phone allowance (PG, PJ & JB)
- Parking allowance (PJ & JB only)
- Business travel claim : RM 0.70/km
- Bonus twice a year (1 month + 1 month)