Associate Consultant/ ConsultantID:519742,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Systems Analyst/Consultant, Sales(Corporate), IT Systems Consultant
• Pre-sales developing and demonstrating a Proof Of Concept
• Client/user requirements study and scoping
• Installation of software license(s) and related software
• Development and implementation of professional services
• Conducting product training
• Post sales application level support for existing clients.
Education: At least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
Experience: Min 2 years of experience in software implementation and/or front-end development / Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
1. Experience with Qlik software will be given priority plus
2. Database fundamentals and scripting knowledge (SQL)
3. Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS
5. Developing modern, fully responsive web apps using JS frameworks (React, Angular.js, Angular, Vue)
6. Server-side development (NodeJS, C#, Java, Python, Scala)
7. Integrating RESTful APIs
8. Developing data-driven visualizations using D3, ChartJS, HighCharts, Raphael, AnyChart, etc
9. Using GIT for version control.
10. With tooling libraries (webpack, gulp, grunt, npm, yarn, etc)
11. Willingness to travel and to work on client sites (Local)
12. Good communication skills and command of English
Please sign in.