62 Jobs for Engineer(IT/Internet/Telecommunications) found
Senior Project ManagerID:4717710,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The candidate will handle maximum 5-6 projects.
The successful candidate will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other staffs to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible and will hire new talent as needed to fulfill client needs.
May require 7-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks.
Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to upper management. Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks using appropriate tools and techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership / project management skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Standardize own project management way as a methodology
- Involve preliminary project phase include pre-sales activities
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- The projects related to such as System Integration, Application Development, Software implementation, Business Intelligence
Basic salary: 10,000-12,000
1.) Parking subsidization of 50%
2.) Optical and Dental Combination of RM 500
3.) Medical card – standard package
4.) Transport allowance ( Based on zoning )
5.) Employee engagement activities : Company trip, annual dinner, luncheons & time out activities)
6.) Pantry benefit- Food and drinks
7.) Regional training and HRDF training
8.) Performance bonus & increment ( T&C applies)
【日系大手企業/手厚い条件で働く！】IT企業のシステムエンジニアID:472386,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
当社は、日系IT大手企業として日本本社のパッケージ開発エンジニアと連携し、”Made in Japan”のERPをはじめとしたソリューションをASEAN域内で販売・サポートしております。日系大手IT企業のアジア統括拠点となるマレーシアにて、システムエンジニアを募集いたします。マレーシアで技術力・ビジネススキルを身につけませんか？
System Support Engineer (South East Asia)ID:472043,200 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
* Provide support to Java based systems to customers at various sites
* Handle and respond to customers difficulties and requests
* Develop enhancements/change orders based on customer new requirements
* Involved in new project implementation if required
* Willing to perform 24/7 support to customer
* Overtime is required when there are any support calls during non-working hours
* Willing to travel to china (e.g Beijing, Hong Kong, Shang Hai, etc) to support customer at site
UI/UX Designer cum Frontend DeveloperID:471955,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBangsar
Working time 9am-6pm
Service Desk Team Leader (Japanese Speaker) ID:471948,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
<Service Level Management>
Performs defined tasks to monitor service delivery against service level agreements and
maintains records of relevant information. Analyses service records against agreed service
levels regularly to identify actions required to maintain or improve levels of service, and
initiates or reports these actions.
Prioritises and diagnoses incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigates causes
of incidents and seeks resolution. Escalates unresolved incidents. Facilitates recovery,
following resolution of incidents. Documents and closes resolved incidents according to
Maintains an in-depth knowledge of specific specialisms, and provides expert advice
regarding their application. Can supervise specialist consultancy. The specialism can be
any aspect of information or communication technology, technique, method, product or
<Customer Service Support>
Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support. Responds to
a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or
enable resolution. Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates
unresolved issues as appropriate. Assists with the development standards, and applies
these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues. Contributes to creation of support
Plans and schedules the delivery of learning activities, based on learning objectives.
Manages the delivery of programmes of learning. Customises formal and informal learning
activities, incorporating relevant business scenarios and case studies.
Designs appropriate environments, and delivers learning activities to specialist audiences.
Advises/coaches others in learning delivery techniques and options.
Controls, updates and distributes new and revised quality standards, including technical
Normal working hour (Mon-Fri, 8am to 5pm)
★急募 IT業界でマネジメント力をみにつけたい方必見★大手IT企業でのチームリーダー職ID:469158,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
当社は 南アフリカの ヨハネスブルグに本拠を置き、ITコンサルティング 、技術サービスおよびサポートサービスに重点を置いております。今回対日系顧客対応チームでのチームリーダーとしてお仕事していただける方を募集しています！
Java Software / Application EngineerID:471926,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop, define and design new products
• Build high quality software/applications by writing clean and modular code
• Write functional and unit tests to ensure software/applications’ robustness and reliability
• Monitor software/applications performance and tune accordingly for scalability
• Continuously discover, evaluate, implement and test to improve or maintain development efficiency or code base
Android DeveloperID:470024,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
1. Develop and maintain Android SDK for Payment Apps
2. Working closely with Back End Developer, Graphics and Web Designer to conceptualize,
build, test and realize the mobile application
IT Business Systems Analyst (ERP/MES)ID:471785,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKlang
This company has made its mark as one of the leading aluminium manufacturers in the region. They are largest manufacturer of aluminium products with an output capacity of about 30,000 tonnes per annum, with a sizeable market share in the Asian region. Employing the latest technology, and a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheet and foil products in this region.
Location: Klang (Near Shah Alam Area)
1. Review user requirements and business processes to develop functional and system design specification
2. Encodes user and business requirements by converting functional and work flow information into computer language
3. Confirms program operation by conducting UAT with user and follow up with user sign off
4. Schedule and arrange for deployment to production
5. Prepare reference to user by developing user manual or guide
6. Ensure system issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in timely manner.
7. Propose and plan for system upgrade to ensure system is reliable and efficient
8. Helping in terms of meeting departmental SLA, quality of services and user satisfaction
Salary: RM5000 - RM6000
EPF will increase to 15% after 1 year.
Dental RM200 per year.
C/C#/C++ ProgrammerID:471644,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
The Malaysian branch is the development base, customizing IT systems such as the below solutions;
-Sales Management Solution (POS system, Handy terminal, RFID, Attendance management system)
-Customer Relationship Management Solution (O2O service)
-Settlement/Payment Solution (Credit card payment system, QR code payment system).
for apparel brand companies according to request from HQ.
The head of the development, who is Japanese, receives demand to design IT solutions from HQ and then he assigns customizing tasks to each programmer in Malaysia.
Programmers including this position write programs by Java or C/C#/C++ language according to plans.
Moreover, the Japanese Speaker position will support communication between local programmers and Japanese engineer.
- Salary: RM 4,000-8,000 (depending on experience or language skill)
- Bonus: Depends on the individual performance, once a year
- Transportation allowance: RM 200 a month
- Annual leave: 12 days
- MC: 14 days
- Medical claim: RM 1,500 per year