This job is closed
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (Process Department) ID:479253,200 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
Process Engineer, Production Management, Maintenance Engineer
• Lead and manage a team of technicians, supervisors and production operators
• Manpower arrangements,
• Preparation of reports
• Training and guiding his team members
• Coordinating with other Departments
• Ensure the production output and quality are achieved in the Department.
• Exposure& Understanding of Quality Management System (ISO 9000), Environment Management System (ISO14000), Occupational Safety & Health, 5 S of Housekeeping are advantage
- Proficiency in Japanese language is an added advantage.
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Physics, Material Science, Chemistry.
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering will be considered but not a priority
- Master Degree holder will not be consider
- Experience : Fresh Graduates from related disciplines are encouraged to apply
Minimum 2 - 3 years relevant work experiences in preferably from manufacturing industry.
- Require Skill :
- Operational experience in high activity environment.
- Good interpersonal skill with high caliber
- Team player
- Facilities experience
- Problem solving skills
- Hands on experience
- Preferably able to communicate in mandarin with our affiliated companies and suppliers in Taiwan & China
- Soft skills in managing team of 20 to 30 production staff
- Certificate : N/A
- Others : N/A