66 Jobs for Engineer(Mechanical) found
【Open】Maintenance EngineerID:446236,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
- Our machine is for manufacturing rubbers
- Machine maintenance of our own production line.
- work with team member and Machine company engineer
- Planning to change new machine and cost
- repair machine and parts
- Making suitable parts for machine and jigs
- Team member is 10 people
・performances allowance：10% of annual salary
・titel allowance：450RM/a month
・meal allowance：4.5RM/a working day
・medical allowance：1000RM can claim/a year
・house clean service：1 time/2 years
Process EngineerID:446172,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKlang
- Contact to supplier
- Ensure manufacturing processes run smoothly, cost-effective and deliver products on time.
- Ensure finished products met the quality standard and within the allocated timeline and budget.
- Prepare daily production plan, schedule and targets.
- Trouble shoot to solve production delays, down time and problems.
- Prepare daily production progress reports.
- bonus(Once a year)
- EPF, SOCSO
- Cellular phone
QA /QC Officer (Klang area - Manufacturing)ID:446162,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKlang
- To lead and manage IQC, IPQC, OQC section
- To monitor and to ensure that all quality procedures properly maintain.
- To ensure all quality specification under take necessary action as and when required.
- To review and revised on quality documentations.
- To carry out quality inspection and testing on received material as well as production process.
- Capablity to solve the problem in terms of quality and staffs.
- Capability to manage process change
- To assist and support Quality Assurance Manager on daily work activities.
- To ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard requirement.
- Carry out any duties as required by the company at anytime.
08:00 - 18:00
- bonus(Once a year)
- EPF, SOCSO
- Cellular phone
QC Engineer (Japanese speaker)ID:446053,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
1. To plan, maintain and review all production activities, in particular parts manufacturing activities, to achieve constant optimum output and in accordance with company quality standards.
2. To coordinate and work with others management functions to ensure smooth flow of work activities in the company.
3. To make proposals to management on effective and efficient implementation of new production technologies.
4. To ensure smooth transfer of new production lines (Internal & external).
5. Setting up of standard working procedures and standard assembling activities.
6. To perform various operation task and when required.
7. To involve in company’s improvement activities.
8. Perform additional job as required by Asst. Manager / Manager.
08:00 - 17:00
Attendance Allowance : RM 50.00 permonth
Transport Allowance : RM 150.00 per month
Japanese Allowance : RM550.00 per month ( If you possess with JLPT N2 certificate)
【OPEN】Maintenance Engineer_ Electrical technicianID:443093,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
1. Actively participate and follow all the safety rules & regulations.
2. Adhere and follow all the rules & regulation of company from time to time.
3. Must have basic knowledge of safety work procedure to handle machinery
4. Other duties as assigned by Manager
5. Must be highly motivated with positive attitude and self-driven.
6. In case of trouble occurred on production facility, find out failure factor and carry out checking, repair & adjustment and investigate
the root cause, take a preventive counter measure for it.
7. Actively involved in other ad hoc project that might be assigned by management and undertake other necessary functions as determine
from time to time by the superior.
8. Must have a knowledge of man power (necessary number, price) and spare parts, based on practical experience.
9. Implementing factory energy consumption survey, and carry out energy saving activity.
10. Have ability to make out Specification for Quotation, and evaluate the quotation.
11. Managing Stock control of spare parts & tools, if the needs arise, prepare for report stock.
12. Manage the record & report of checking activity (daily/periodically), trouble shooting and improvement activity.
13.Establish and manage document and training to maintain the best product quality and with high productivity.
14. Responsible, punctual and independent personality.
15. Able to work in shift
16. Able to do Over-Time work
17. Ability to make decision under pressure.
18. excellent communication skills.
1. Receive and register all kind of provided document for detail engineering or construction/production engineering project, including
in-house generated document.
2. Maintain specifically assigned project database.
3. Perform document quality check in accordance to Company engineering document control procedures.
4. To request the asset(replace, register, retirement)
- Handphone allowance=provided a cell phone (Manager Level)
- Transport allowance
- GHS/GPA=Hospitalization scheme
- Claimable outpatient medical up to RM 650.00/year (M Level) & RM500/year (N level ex: maintenance eng.)
- As usual AL & MC as per employment act.
- Meal subsidy (Non cash)=in the cafeteria, you can eat the lunch in 3 RM less.
- On- Call Allowances (Operational only) - ( applicable for Executive & above)
- Special Operational Allowance
・Attendence Allowance 100RM
EngineerID:445573,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangi
This company is a trading company of electric&electronics products for various electrical products.
- Learn and manage a section of the production process to ensure quality.
- Machine trouble shooting and check detail to be able to identify machine problem to minimize breakdown.
- Liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
- Handle daily improvement
- Improve Safety on machine
Bonus 1 month
Maintenance Engineer (Plant and Facilities Executive)ID:427093,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
<JOB DESCRIPTION (SUMMARY)>
Plant Facilities Executive work involves checking, repairing and servicing machinery, equipment, system and infrastructure related to plant facilities.
JOB DESCRIPTION ( SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES)
Maintenance Executive is to ensure that plant facilities and equipments run smoothly and reliably and their works involves:-
i) planning and undertaking schedule maintenance
ii) responding to breakdown
iii) diagnose fault, report to Top Management and propose countermeasure
iv) property acquisition and/or disposal and repairs of equipment
v) supervising subordinate work schedule and welfare
vi) obtaining specialist component, fixtures or fitting.
vii) managing approved yearly budget, monitor spending and analyze expenses.
viii) maintaining statistical and financial record of departmental budget.
ix) ensuring that all plant facilities and equipments are comply with health safety and environment legislation and other related government regulations by referring to SHE Department for confirmation.
x) Creating and executing plant maintenance and equipment Standard Operating Procedure ( SOP)
xi) Managing stock and supplies of spare and replacement parts
xii) planning and overseeing building work/renovation
xiii) Maintaining and repairing overall fire prevention system eg. Hose reel system, sprinkler system, CO2 Room, fire alarm system, heat and smoke detectors, fire extinguisher, hydrant, and hose.
xiv) the maintenance and operation of all major plant utility systems, including, but not limited to water, sewer, gas, electrical, heating, security systems (CCTV), ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC), and factory building structures.
※日本人案件【安定老舗企業】【MD直下ポジション】Development Engineer of Rubber ProductID:444915,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKlang
【Japanese Speaker】Development Engineer of Rubber ProductID:443042,800 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKlang
- This is a factory manufacturing finger stall
- Development Engineer doing as Product Development Engineer role, not for Research & Development (R&D)
- The clients orders this company to create the finger stall
- There are hiring a Development Engineer of Rubber Product
- Must report to the Japanese MD
- Must report to the Japanese HQ
【NEED NOW/ Japanese speaker 】Facilities&Maintenance ID:440352,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Mertajam
- Report to Japanese Manager
- Support Japanese Manager
- Planning and undertaking schedule maintenance
- Responding to breakdown
- Property acquisition and/or disposal and repairs of equipment
- Supervising subordinate work schedule and welfare
- Obtaining specialist component, fixtures or fitting.
- Managing approved yearly budget, monitor spending and analyze expenses.
- Maintaining statistical and financial record of departmental budget.
- Ensuring that all facilities and equipment are comply with health safety and environment legislation and other related government regulations
- Creating and executing plant maintenance and equipment Standard Operating Procedure
- Managing stock and supplies of spare and replacement parts
- Planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- Maintaining and repairing overall fire prevention system eg. Hose reel system, sprinkler system, CO2 Room, fire alarm system, heat and smoke detectors, fire extinguisher, hydrant, and hose.
- Maintenance and operation of all major utility systems
Meal Allowance(Only In Canteen)