24 Jobs for Engineer(Mechanical) found
-HVAC Specialized- Sales EngineerID:500703,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Business nature: Sales and After service of Cooling System for building, which are installed at KLIA2, KLCC, mainly Japanese company.
- To ensure timely collection of amounts due from customers.
- Able to perform under pressure in fast-paced business environment.
- Correspondence / Follow up with Japan on going and upcoming Project.
- Can read and understand Technical Drawing and/or Technical Statement.
- Participation and/or Preparation for Tender Project
- Negotiation for Contract such as Sales Contract
- Dealing with Custom/Forwarders in Import/Export.
*Sales commission (No)
*Travel frequency (in Malaysia): Frequent
*Travel frequency (overseas) : Sometimes, around South East Asian countries
*Travel/Sales coverage area : Mainly whole Malaysia
*Clients are located in KL, Penang, Johor (basically need to travel by driving)
- Salary Package : RM 3000 - RM 5,000
- Transportation allowance will be included in the salary package
- Availability of company car for outstation: To be discussed
- Company will provide company phone
- OT claim (No)
- Bonus (Depends job performance)
- Increment (Depends job performance. 1 or 2 times of evaluation per year)
- Insurance (Yes, Group Personal Accident & Group Hospitalization)
- Medical claim (Yes)
Production Planner(Japanese speaker)ID:500623,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRShah Alam
To schedule and perform both preventive maintenance work to all equipment used in production and to minimize down time
To provide technical support to other staff on the day to day production operation
To work independently on shift should the superior not available
To analyze and report to superior on any fault found in production equipment which may directly or indirectly cause defect to quality and derivers
To propose new idea of facilities and process design in order to improve production yield and productivity
To provide training to new technical staff
To mainly involve in the development of production process control
and design for new product
To decide on corrective action as needed e.g. to solve technical safety or quality problems
To ensure implemention and adherence to health and safety procedures
Attendance Allowance : RM 50.00 permonth
Transport Allowance : RM 150.00 per month
QA EngineerID:500573,200 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRBayan Lepas
1) Sustain Quality Management System
2) ISO13485 and ISO 9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures
- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
- Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non‐conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- one month bonus
【社宅あり・ペナン勤務】営業担当（自動車二輪・サプライヤー）ID:497395,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBatu Kawan
【Japanese speaker】Sales Engineer/ MechanicalID:499993,400 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
Company: Specializing in "System Integration", products and services are all related to "Liquid" which is used for coating, adhesive bonding and finishing of various types of products such as Automobile, Home appliances, Solar Panel and etc.
Your Role: By visiting clients, propose the solutions and sell their above services.
-Search for the market and client information
-Visit the clients and hear their needs
-Checking the layout, facilities and equipment at site,
-Drawings will be sent from Japan HQ
-Scheduling the project
-Purchasing required materials for the project, negotiating on the material price
-Make a proposal of services based on client's needs
-Basically travel around Selangor area, but better willing to travel abroad
*In the future, there is a chance to visit the site in foreign countries(Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore...)
-Quality & Safety checking
*Good to work for long-term and gain & brush up technical & communication skill. Small but good team work, good environment to motivate each other to succeed in a big project.
*Sometimes need to work OT or attend on holidays but can replace the day-off during the off peak season.
Salary package including fixed allowance: 3,400-6,000 MYR
Company car for visiting clients
Increment: 1 time/year
【Japanese speaker】Mechanical EngineerID:499982,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Company: Providing consistent services from planning, design, manufacture, construction and after-sales services of all processes between the entrance to the exit of Painting/coating systems and equipment in small to large-scale plants.
Your Role: As a Mechanical engineer, you will be in charge of system design, technical advice, discuss & follow up on the project and etc.
Clients: Main client is an automotive manufacturer but also other manufacturers which has painting process.
Since currently MD handle whole process of sales for Japanese clients, he will gradually pass some clients to you depending on your skill.
>Discuss and propose to clients on upcoming & on-going project
>Mechanical Design for installing painting system (basically Japan will prepare detailed design)
>Project management, schedule management
>Make a quotation for the project
>Purchasing, ordering of machine parts (price negotiating)
>Prepare a project specification documents
>Machine trouble shooting
>Business trip to other branches such as Thailand, Indonesia, India and etc for supporting project.
>Response to inquiries for new system installation, updating, or parts replacement
*Starting from Mechanical Engineer, learning technical skill from MD by OJT, and in the future you are expected to lead a team or train new member as a sales engineer
*There might be a technical training in Japan for short period once the border is open
*Clients are mostly Japanese company
*Big project takes 1~2 years to complete
*Basically the system is installed during holidays (when factory operation is stopped), so required to attend work
e.g. CNY, Hari-raya, Hari-raya haji will be require to attend work in turns.
8.30am~5.30pm, Mon-Fri & alternate Sat *Saturday will be Salary/h ×1.5
Basic salary : 2,800~4,000 MYR (negotiable depending on your experience)
- Transportation(fixed) : 80 MYR
(Visiting remote area : RM0.35/km)
- Sharing company car for visiting
- AL : 12, MC: 12
Working on Saturday - 50%
OT: ×1.5/h (Sat×1.5, Sun×2, Public holidays×3)
Senior Manufacturing EngineerID:499864,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
1. Execute our production
• Apply high engineering standards to our production chain
• Oversee production of engineered parts - from design to finished product
• Assist with design & refinement of necessary tools (e.g. jigs & fixtures)
• Help prepare accurate project budgets and estimates for quotation
• Interact with customers to understand their needs & share our capabilities
2. Optimize our current process
• Identify & develop improvements to our CAD/CAM & CNC machining processes
• Conduct engineering studies to reduce input & production cost (e.g. material cost, operating programs and methods)
• Test and refine our SOPs
• Improve on the yield of all outgoing products.
• Coordinates vendor audits for outsourced products
3. Develop new processes
• Initiate new methods to improve utilization and efficiency (e.g. machines, tool life)
• Recommend new equipment to deliver capabilities needed by customers
4. Broaden your experience
• Access all our production facilities (incl. non-CNC manufacturing) and suggest necessary changes
• Other engineering duties may be assigned from time to time
Junior / Senior Sales Engineer (Engineering Project)ID:499364,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru
1. Sales and Marketing activities.
2. Review and study technical specifications and engineering requirements for required products in the inquiry from customers.
3. To check the statutory and regulatory requirement for the required products and take it into consideration in the product selection.
4. Check the suitability of products in the application which are knowable by the experience of the past orders and take it into consideration in product selection.
5. Select the most suitable products for each technical requirements and technical specifications for the required products. 6. Complete the quotation with cover page, technical clarification / deviation sheet and technical documents. 7.After receipt of order from customers, checking technical specification and requirements of purchase order.
8. Proceed the order entry and make technical instructions for manufacturing companies in the Group.
9. Coordinate the technical documents (drawing, certificate, procedure, etc.) and submit to customers until documentation are approved and completed.
10. Handling customer’s complain, reply to technical questions.
11. Visit customers for technical clarification and commercial negotiation.
12. Travelling around Malaysia (Kuantan, Johor Bahru, KL and etc.) for client visit.
- 14 days annual leave
- RM25 / day meal allowance on business trip
[Shah Alam] Sales Engineer / Senior Sales EngineerID:499175,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
This position exists to support the Sales, Marketing, and Applications Engineering functions by creating and maintaining systems and procedures for product proposals and quotes as well as Sales/Marketing data management. In addition, will manage the order process through the company. Others duties, such as inside sales, may be required on an as need basis to support those areas not covered by an outside salesperson.
- Responds to customer inquiries (internal) in areas not covered by distributors.
- Receives, qualifies and distributes customer inquiries received through direct sources.
- Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of all aspects of the Sales related functions of the business information system.
- Creates, implements and maintains technical information on product line and applications using materials supplied by other functional areas.
- Creates and modifies as required the proposal and Sales quotation structure for each product and service.
- Prepares quotes using information provided by the Product Dept and Engineering Dept.
- Establishes and maintains price lists, customer data base, and installed machine data base by working closely with Product/Segment Managers and Marketing Planning Manager.
- Develops and maintains a computerized reporting system of Sales calls, orders, distributor activity, lost orders, etc.
- Supports the Manager in preparing routine and complex customer orders, routing or responding to sensitive correspondence, and following up on internal sales matters.
- Initiates appropriate follow-up action for customers and distributors at the request of Sales and Product/Segment Managers.
- Develops and maintains systems for tracking and reporting commission payments to distributors and Sales associates.
- Develops and maintains procedure for initiating customer orders into the operations cycle. Produce clear, timely, and thorough Order Package for each customer order.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bonus averagely 2 months
- Car Allowance = RM 300
- Mileage = RM 0.50 / km
- Toll claimable
- AL = 12 days
- Insurance PA, medical card
- RM 400 / year medical claim
- Dental = RM 150 / year
Application Design Engineers (Senior/Advance)ID:498666,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRGelugur
-Collaborating on software development projects with the engineering, sales, and customer services departments.
-Liaising with clients and incorporating user-defined needs and feedback into application designs.
-Writing code and scripts for applications, as well as installing, maintaining, and testing applications.
-Providing clients with technical support.
-Optimizing applications by integrating new technologies and performing upgrades.
-Contributing to sales presentations, as well as demonstrating prototypes and completed applications.
-Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures, as well as improving code and re-designing tasks.
-Generating ideas for software innovation based on market trends.
-Documenting development processes, procedures, datasheets and application version histories.
-Keeping up with advancements in application engineering and new technologies.