64 Jobs for Engineer(Mechanical) found
Production Engineer-Steel (Perai) ID:456173,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
Malaysia manufacturing company with wide networks over the world. Produced some of the finest storage tanks and LPG pressure vessels designed and built to standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), British Standards and Australian Standards Its scope extends to spherical storage tanks, steel design and fabrication works, steel structures, cystallizers, machineries and other custom-made equipment including ELIXIR electronic LPG filling equipment system which is certified approved ATEX and IECEX.
1. Manage and process incoming orders with the ability to interpret AutoCad, design drawings and translate into manufacturing shop floor work orders.
2. Evaluate production technical compliance, detail out production plan for manufacturing capacity efficiency and cost effectiveness in term of quality and quantity.
3. Examine on various first piece inspection to ensure work orders are generated accurately with traceability records, trouble shoot and implement corrective action and preventive measure.
4. Manage and maximize manpower utilization to achieve daily targeted output or in accordance to the forecast.
5. Establish sequence lead time of every project to facilitate timely delivery, work closely with project teams for product variation, planned delivery, shipment scheduling and etc.
6. Promote and maintain a healthy work environment, ensure safety regulations are met at all times, create work safety awareness, conduct safety training and audit.
7. Liaise with the purchasing section on material selections, assist in sourcing of engineering or technical materials, parts and component.
8. Closely monitor product quality standards, ensure corrective actions are implemented on quality control and assurance to achieve customers satisfactions. Rectification and steps for improvement are documented.
Total Package RM 3150 - RM 4650
Annual Leaves 14 days
Fixed bonus 1 month
Variable bonus up to 3 months depending on performance
Other attractive benefits will be discussed during the interview
【Automobile】Mechanical technician- Maintenance/ Repairing/ PaintingID:451742,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKlang
Possibility to work in Japan in the future (not immediately but after 6 months ~ 1 year) *Duration might be 3 months ~ 1 year.
➡The purpose of working in Japan is to gain more knowledge & skills in maintenance and repairing.
-Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
-Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
-Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
-Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
-Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
-Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
-Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
-Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Total gross salary: 2,000-3,000
*depending on the experience
-Attendance: 80 (upon full attendance)
Plating Section Manager ID:454786,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
* Manager Role
-Responsible for overall plating production, PE & Lab
-Review the improvement activity within department
*Plating Production Dept
-Prepared Production Schedule, and overtimes within schedule
-Quality & Productivity improvement and achievement
-Training awareness identify continually improvement program
-Attend section representative meeting
-Updating documented procedure or work instruction
-purchase and supply commodity
-Liase with other department
-provide information and feedback
-safety and health, Environment & 5's leader
-perform TFR & NPI including FAI
-trouble shooting & evaluation test
- 8D report for customer complain
-prepare for customer audit
-defect analyze and process improvement
-IDN analysis and dispostion
-Responsible for lab operation
-issue and monitor on precious metal control.
-monitor on chemical analysis result
-monitor on chemical inventory
-train & guide lab personal on lab matters
-Hoshin Tenkai activity and report
-ensure the safe keeping of chemical and precious metal.
【Port Industry】Electrical OR Mechanical EngineerID:454584,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Electrical or Mechanical Engineer
Service for Port Industries
- Report to MD in Klang Office
- Provide After Sales Service for MES crane (Quay Cranes and RTG) customers
- Visit customers daily to develop and maintain good relationship
- Service visit to check/confirm the conditions of customers’ equipment
- Supervise project/site work/commissioning work
- Work closely with engineers, suppliers and contractors, to create business solutions and proposals to customers
- Prepare daily/weekly activity report to Managing Director
Home Office environment is required (Company provide the employee with the followings)
- Laptop PC, Printer and Mobile Phone
- Mileage for customer visit (can claim)
Basic Salary: 4,000-5,000
-Allowance: Medical Benefit, Travel allowance(RM50/day) and Insurance
Project Sales EngineerID:445463,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Assist in providing technical support to customers.
- Ensure personal and company annual sales target are achieved.
- Develop and maintain a strong and yet long terms working relationship with customers.
- Assess the market demand, discussing with manager and deploy appropriate market strategy.
- To advise and work well with the customer to come out the appropriate solution.
- To prepare monthly sales reports, sales forecast.
- For first time visit, do presentation on behalf of our company and able to explain how our PHE works.
- To get our company registered under their vendor listto ensure RFQ is sent to us.
- To quote every company bidding for any particular projects.
- Ensure bid/ quotation is sent in on time/ keep track of deadline.
- Negotiation meeting with client.
- Arranging of inspection/ FAT date.
Petrol card will be provided
Purchasing officer (Japanese speaker)-Fresh guraduateID:454003,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
1. Monthly request forecast and heijunka from PC or Planner.
2. Monthly give forecast / heijunka to suppliers.
3. Monthly update of heijunka before 9th of every month.
4. Monthly meeting with suppliers for material stock status.
5. Monthly submit of material report to Japan – JX material and resin material.
6. Monthly monitoring of cost down activity.
7. Weekly monitoring of material status and submit report to Japan.
8. Daily check of abnormal order, if RPICS – manual issue of purchase order.
9. Daily check of change of 4M for submission of process change approval.
10. Daily meeting with planner for answering of delivery schedule.
11. Daily checking of abnormal status and feedback to customers.
12. Daily follow up for urgent request.
13. Application of scrap or devalue for non-movement parts.
14. To achieve 95% and above for delivery of parts.
15. To monitor together with PU QC for quality issue arise such as parts abnormality, IDPMS, JDPMS.
16. To update item master for new item as per instruction from PU-CNP (localization).
17. To update monthly ISO record.
18. To clear invoice and make monthly purchasing report.
19. To perform other job as per assign to by HOD.
20. PCA for new material maker, new spec list, change of drawing revision.
21. Apply technical review or deviation permit if necessary.
22. Cost up parts price request by vendors.
1. To issue purchase order for parts.
2. To request vendors for urgent replacement of parts.
3. To conduct meeting with vendors.
4. To instruct vendors to arrange material.
08:00 - 17:00
-Automotive Parts Manufacturer- Injection Molding ExecutiveID:453963,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKlang
Industry: Insert molding/ General plastics molding/ Printing/ Hot stamp/ Spray/ Name plate/ Membrane Switch and Silk Printing
As an Injection molding Executive, in charge of setting up the injection machine and supervising the production.
Sometime need to solve the machine trouble, cooperating with Japanese factory manager and other staff.
Need basic knowledge and skills about injection molding machine.
Anyone willing to lead the molding section as a leader which own ±20 staff in each department will be encouraged to apply!
- Provide clerical support and update maintenance
- Setting parameter
- Manage and motivate production staffs to deliver exceptional work and report to factory manager
- Attend team meeting any activity related company matter.
- Work with production teams to ensure cost-effective,high quality and timely delivery of product.
- Investigate problem,analyze root cause and define resolution.
- Output achievement/efficiency
- Responsible for manufacturing audio panels for automobiles, our products.
- Mainly management of molding and its team. Currently, 18 molding machines are owned.
- Customers are not only Japanese but also European and American manufacturers, and in the car industry it is less susceptible to the economic boom.
- A few times a year, introduce guidance and technologies for client factory audit (inspection).
- For technical expertise, 56 years old factory manager (Japanese) will teach.
Basic salary: 3,000-4,000
Insurance (Tokio Marine)
Medical claim (panel clinic)
Bonus (average 4-7 months)
Increment (Every Year)
AL 10 days/ MC 14 days
Transport allowance (RM50 @ RM80 - Depends on area)
Electric & Electronics EngineerID:453702,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBatu Pahat
- In charge of new Production Business at SMT process.
Mechanical Engineer / Mechatronics EngineerID:453692,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBatu Pahat
- In charge of new Production Business at SMT process.
PRODUCTION MANAGER -Shah AlamID:453624,000 MYR ~ 6,700 MYRShah Alam
• Key responsibilities include planning, organize, directing and controlling all aspect of manufacturing operation, and to ensure optimum utilization of manpower, machines and materials.
• To plan and execute production schedule and manage a team of supervisors and skill workers.
• Build up strong teamwork spirit and enhance work efficiency.
• To ensure the department ISO procedure being carried out according and future improvement.
• To prepare problem solving , trouble-shooting process and to monitor quality in order to achieve organization target.
Working time 0900-1800