HR Executive/HR AssistantID:543372,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya2个月 ago
2,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYR
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
• Create and implement effective onboarding plans and execute onboarding process with new joiners.
• Develop training and development programs such as Training Need Analysis
• Maintain employee records (attendance, staff benefit, medical insurance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements.
• Assist in employee relations / disciplinary matters and attend to employees’ queries.
• Prepare and draft all types of correspondence letter such as Letter of Appointment, Confirmation of Employment, Termination of Employment, Memorandum, and etc.
• Liaise with statutory bodies such as EPF HRDF, LHDN, SOCSO and other related Authority Department.
• Responsible to liaise with agent for expatriate working permit processes.
• Ensure compliance to all corporate, government and employment rules & regulations.
• Administrative tasks such as maintaining a proper filing system, tracking & arranging of documents for signature.
• Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management and staff.
-Bachelor Degree/Diploma in human resources or other related field
-At least 1+ years of experience in related field, fresh graduate are welcome to apply
-Strong experience or background in recruitment related to IT or Engineering field
-Possess own transport, must be able to travel to PJ office
-Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment and training & development)
-Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
-Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
-Good in written and verbal in English and Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin is an added advantage
Malay, Mandarin, English
-Phone allowances RM150
-Bonus based on KPI performance
-Medical/Outpatient RM600 per annual
-Dentist and optical
-If outstation (Pay and Claim)
-AL:12 days ; MC: 14 days
9am ~ 6:30pm