3 Jobs for Finance found
-Corporate Bank- Operation Team (Giro) OfficerID:474234,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Interbank Giro, inward Giro / outward Giro
• Opening/Closing current account for customer, customer registration
• Inward / outward cheque clearing, cheque book request, cheque issue
• Encashment / Cash Deposit / Remittance
• Knowledge on Cash BOP
ACCOUNTS MANAGERID:461055,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
• Manage the overall Accounts / Finance department include product costing, treasury functions, fixed assets management, taxation, regular statutory reporting and compliance requirements.
• Key personnel in the Accounts Team, supporting the Head – Finance in leading the accounts staff to collect, analyse, verify and report financial information.
• Periodical accounting/financial reports, analysis, review and highlight of critical issues.
• Perform regular internal audit of the work process to ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements and accounting policies, practices and guidelines.
• Prepare and manage the budget, forecast, cash flow, cost impact analysis.
• Liaise with bankers, auditors, company secretary, tax agents and statutory authorities.
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449017,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total remuneration package: RM 7,000~8,000