7 Jobs for Finance found
Senior Operations Manager (stock market)ID:449239,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang
1. Manage and coordinate Operations activities to ensue daily tasks are attended.
2. Ensure all units within Operations department including Customer Service department achieve SLA and KPI target.
3. Incorporating, review and update CDD / EDD process flow into online account opening processing to reflect the current regulation needs.
4. Perform approval for fund withdrawal, settlement and approval for false PEP account opening request.
5. Review and present Operations department and Customer Service department reports in the weekly management meeting.
6. Review and update Operations policies and procedures to reflect new product deployment.
7. Review existing processes and to propose enhancement on system logic to improve turnaround time and user experience.
8. Work with various units like Finance, IT, Customer Service and Marketing to ensure service delivery to customers.
9. Participate & involve in company’s special projects/new product development including formulation of new policies and procedures.
10. Perform additional tasks assigned by management as at when it is required.
Health & fitness allowance of RM125.00 per month
GPA, GTL, GHS & Outpatient for employees and dependants.
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449018,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total gross salary: 5,500-6,500
Business Promotion Support - (Officer)ID:447732,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• Provide administrative support to the Front Office
• Process the daily transaction (ITIS), remittance and credit related ( Loan guarantee/Bond, Trade Finance transaction & etc) of the
• To be flexible in undertaking any other special tasks projects or assignment that may be assigned accordingly by Department Head
• To support Front Office to update and manage the customer profile in the database
• To assist Front office to conduct the basic CDD on the newly on-board/ existing customer
To be disclose after interview
[Johor] Senior Sales Executive (Leasing)ID:445665,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Report to Johor Branch Manager
- Visit prospects, negotiate deals, and close the deals
- Propose appropriate leasing plan according to client capacity and needs
- Provide necessary consultancy and guidance to clients
- Visit machine or truck/bus dealers to get referrals to new prospects
- Analyze the credit of the prospects and write credit applications
- Collect payments from the overdue customers (only early stage of overdue before taken over by a collection department)
- Business Travel Claim : RM 0.80 / km
- Bonus : 3~6 months/ 2 times
* No commission
- Annual Leave : 14 days
- Medical Leave : 14 days
Operation Planning OfficerID:444433,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Control & management of operational procedure of whole MBM ( First Priority)
• Plan and coordinate operational improvement activity in whole MBM ( 2nd priority)
• Prepare presentation material to management or board of director
• Having experience in reviewing manuals, drafts new manuals
to be shared after interview
Great Japanese Speaking Opportunity Customer Service Exec. in Malacca! Fresh grads or Junior welcomeID:442912,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMalacca
Be prepared to work with Japanese-based company stood firmly in Malaysia for decades, manufacturing key components for our daily must-assets (camera, optical lens and more!)
For the firm, your task
To ensure company sales target is achieved and maintained continuously;
Maintain good relationship with customers; advise them on Company’s services and products, price movements and other developments;
To liaise and feedback customer comments and information to internal department;
Coordinate with internal resources to obtain optimum result;
To oversee the entire sales of the company is achieved as per budget planning;
Prepare sales report and documentation;
Communicate in Japanese with colleagues from Tokyo Headquarter daily;
Working time: 8:50a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
RM 2.8k - 4.5k per month;
Replacement day given if attended work on weekends (OT not recommended, finish the work on time);
Transport allowance up to RM 200 fixed per month;
Breathtaking amount of bonus annually;
Company transport to business trip from Malacca to KL/Selangor/Penang, where not frequent;
We want you on this Pretty December!
-Corporate Bank- Operation Team (Giro) OfficerID:438763,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Interbank Giro, inward Giro / outward Giro
• Opening/Closing current account for customer, customer registration
• Inward / outward cheque clearing, cheque book request, cheque issue
• Encashment / Cash Deposit
to be disclose during interview