9 Jobs for Finance found
Assistant Reporting Manager (AUS) ID:469018,500 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
o Job Responsibilities
Prepare monthly and quarterly business group financial reports including reports for group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting.
Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting operations and financial statement close cycle in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions. Involvement in accounting projects and other special projects as required.
Perform cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the management reports.
Ensure smooth flow of communication with external and internal stakeholders with respect to query management.
Administrative Assistant/Credit ControlID:468302,200 MYR ~ 2,800 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* Liaison with customer for their payment status
* Provide the relevant documents for customers reference and payment
* Update customer statement of account and information
* Updating incoming payment into system
Account & Finance Manager ID:467615,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPerak
We are therefore the main distributors of cases and bags products locally apart from exporting our products to Asian and Europe.
- Responsible in planning/development & implementation of effective accounting policies.
- Responsible for effective preparation, maintenance & reporting of internal and external financial records.
- Plan, execute and manage daily operations for Accounts/Finance team.
- Prepare Annual reports, maintain and coordinate full set of books.
- Manage internal & external review for all financial documents.
- To coordinate with external auditor & tax agent.
- Must know SQL Accounting software
Mon – Fri 8.30 – 6.00pm,
Sat – 9.00 – 3.30pm (alternate Saturday)
EPF & Socso
Senior AP Analyst (Payment Processing) ID:467424,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
-Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to the vendors in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with ALBS policies, requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
-Process accounts payable workflow within the given time frame Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and assigned tickets accordingly Fill-up rejection forms accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and no invalid rejection.
-Monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline.
-Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues Create ticket (Quick Close) for all service requests Process all the expense claims request received stakeholders as per agreed timeline.
Continuous Improvement Manager / Asst Manager (Finance)ID:4671910,000 MYR ~ 13,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Oversee and manage finance performance improvement engagement, which involve analyzing a FSSC (Financial Shared Service Process) processes and advising on solutions around creating efficient process or improving existing processes.
• Act as a c-imp champion for the Company and ensure that process improvement activities are being executed and sustained.
• Initiate, analyse, lead, and execute requirements gathering, process analysis, and documentation for improvement as well as optimization projects.
• Establishing effective relationship with regional key stakeholders to influence change.
• Maintain open communication channels to ensure expectation are clarified and updated.
• Leading on-going FSSC (Financial Shared Service Process) transition associated projects/ activities, governance work stream and providing regular updates to the management i.e. steering committees.
Junior/Senior Staff ( Finance Department )ID:466152,400 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
• Responsible for clearing AR and AP
• Submit the daily closing report
• Handling for all AP Non trade
• To submit bank statement report daily
• Responsible for employee claims
ACCOUNTS MANAGERID:461055,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
• Manage the overall Accounts / Finance department include product costing, treasury functions, fixed assets management, taxation, regular statutory reporting and compliance requirements.
• Key personnel in the Accounts Team, supporting the Head – Finance in leading the accounts staff to collect, analyse, verify and report financial information.
• Periodical accounting/financial reports, analysis, review and highlight of critical issues.
• Perform regular internal audit of the work process to ensure full compliance with the statutory requirements and accounting policies, practices and guidelines.
• Prepare and manage the budget, forecast, cash flow, cost impact analysis.
• Liaise with bankers, auditors, company secretary, tax agents and statutory authorities.
[KL]Documentation & Disbursement Manager / Senior ManagerID:449017,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBangsar
• Responsible for loan documentation & disbursement of the center to ensure deliverables are achieved within the service standard.
• Responsible to ensure customer's request/issue (internal/external) is attended and resolved timely & effectively.
• Prepare and sign letter of offer (LO) upon approval of Credit Application within the desired turn-around time after loan approval and/or confirmation of minutes of the Credit Committees, where applicable, in accordance to the approved terms & conditions and in line with the Company's standard format.
• Monitor record of acceptance of LO to ensure compliance of the LO acceptance period.
• Monitor security documentation process to ensure completion and loan disbursement within the targeted timeline.
• Monitor pre-disbursement conditions to ensure compliance of approval terms.
• Monitor and manage post disbursement conditions to ensure loans are in compliance with the approval terms and/or Credit Policy.
• Maintain documentation report registering the dates of LO issuance/acceptance, follow up with legal and external solicitor, where applicable, up to loan disbursement to allow tracking of loan disbursement turn-around time to meet the target set.
• Provide information related to credit as and when required by Bank Negara to fulfil the Bank's reporting responsibility to the regulatory authority.
• Monitor progressive disbursement to ensure the loan is fully disbursed prior to the expiry date of the drawdown availability period.
• Ensure credit file maintenance is conducted including house-keeping and safe custody of documentation.
Total remuneration package: RM 7,000~8,000
-Corporate Bank- Operation Team (Giro) OfficerID:438763,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Interbank Giro, inward Giro / outward Giro
• Opening/Closing current account for customer, customer registration
• Inward / outward cheque clearing, cheque book request, cheque issue
• Encashment / Cash Deposit
to be disclose during interview