4 Jobs for Finance found
Finance ManagerID:486888,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRShah Alam
1. To oversee all the financial spectrum of the company including working capital management & financial reporting.
2. Responsible for accuracy and timely submission of all reports.
3. Oversee the operations and function of the treasury section to mitigate the volatility of currency exchange rate risk and optimize interest income earned from available funds.
4. To supervise and participate in the preparation of various financial statements and reports.
5. Responsible for cash management, financial analysis, budget and forecast.
6. Ensure compliance with local statutory and tax authorities, accounting standards and relevant laws and acts governing the industry.
7. To interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend for improvement activities.
8. Continuously propose and support the team in process work flow improvement initiates.
9. Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction.
10.To develop and manage financial system/ models.
11. To carry out business modeling and risks assessment.
12. To develop cost reduction strategies and savings plans.
13. To oversee the operations and daily activities of the finance section.
14. To Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by the Management.
15. Carry out any duties as assigned by the Management from time to time.
16. Comply with SST procedures and requirements
Senior Deputy Manager (Integrated Transportation System Division)ID:486355,800 MYR ~ 7,300 MYRBukit Bintang
• Sector: Mobility and Infrastructure Sector
• Area: Project Development, Implementation and Asset Management
• To plan the Project Finance Arrangement with bankable project structuring
• To handle tender preparation in including documentation and internal approval process
• To promote, develop and implement the mobility and infrastructure business in Malaysia and overseas with strategic partners
• To develop and reinforce the relationship with important customers and strategic partners in Malaysia and overseas
[Penang] Junior Sales Executive (Commercial Leasing)ID:481782,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Education: At least Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience of managing around 100 ~ 300 workers and subordinates in logistics or warehouse background in Japanese or MNC company
- Language: English and Malay, both in speaking and writing
・Strong logistic fundamental and analytical background.
・Logical problem solving and demonstrated ability to organize and move project tasks forward in an systematic and structured manner.
・Aggressive, Negotiating skills, Financial management skills, Conflict management skills, People management skills, Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience: Working experience in Japanese culture
- Experience: Dealing with principle company in the operation of logistics
- Language: Japanese language
- Transport allowance
- Bonus : 3 ~ 6 Months/ divided into 2 times
- Annual Leave 14days
- Medical Leave 14days
Investment Officer ID:481532,500 USD ~ 8,000 USDOther KL District
• To identify investment opportunities/projects in energy infrastructure related area particularly in renewable and energy efficiency related business
• Close connections with related business and regulator
• To keep up to date with market development and regulation changes.
• Work with the Investment Principal and be responsible for the investment process in energy/power related business projects: sourcing, due diligence (analysis, site visits, reference calls, etc.) presentation to ISC/IC.
• Financial modelling
• Strong communication and presentation skill
• Team player