3 Jobs for Food Services found
Logistics Warehouse ExecutiveID:480265,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSegambut
Continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Managing and responsible for the smooth of day to day warehouse administration and operation at key customer
Inventory control and quality management
Emphasis on areas of storage management, incoming and delivery of goods.
Sustain and continually improve on standard of quality and productivity to meet customer and company targets.
Safeguard of customer goods
Ensure health, safety, cleanliness and security of the store/receiving and distribution goods area at all times.
Warehouse is in Segumbut and Shah Alam
Managing 3persons in logistic division
Annual leave 14days
Sales and Marketing ExecutiveID:482504,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSegambut
-To promote ,prepare sales order and follow up existing & potential customers for Retail diligently.
-Formulate and implement sales and marketing activities.
-Provide technical project information & conduct presentation to customers.
-Build on and maintain good relationship to fulfill customers’ expectations.
-Responsible to achieve sales order intake and meet yearly budget.
*Sales for existing client and new clients.
*clients are retail,hotel and restaurants.
Salary RM3,000-7000(depend on experience)
+ Commission:0-5000(amount 5%-10%)
working time; 9:00am- 6:00pm
Assistant Manager/Manager-SecretarialID:474399,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
• To provide in-house secretarial services in managing and administering secretarial duties for both public listed and private companies in accordance with statutory requirements and applicable rules and regulations.
• To prepare and attend Board of Directors’ and Board Committees meetings, Annual General Meetings and internal management meetings.
• To ensure proper maintenance of all secretarial documents.
• To be able to handle all secretarial duties independently.
• To attend others ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
• To supervise and monitor the work of secretarial executives.
- RM6000-RM12000/ month
Benefit details to be discussed during the interview.