4 Jobs for Food Services found
[Japanese Speaker] Corporate Sales Executive (Sponsorship / Event Management)ID:514724,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRSeputeh
• Proactively initiate and engage corporate sales on relationship building and consultative selling.
• Responsible to researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
• Reaching out to new Business (B2B) customer and making presentation or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
• Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs.
• Maintaining relationship with all potential and existing clients.
• In charge the corporation events with smooth and professional manners.
• Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
• Work directly with operation team.
• Performance Allowance is provided with management ad-hoc works in business expanding & operation with related to business relationship build up purpose.
Salary (all-in) = RM 4,500 ~ RM 6,000
- Position Allowance = RM 200 ~ 300
- Transport Allowance = RM 200
- EPF, SOCSO & EIS
- Annual Leave -14 days
- Birthday Leave – 1 day on birthday month
- Medical expenses claim - RM300 per annum
- Insurance coverage
- Employee discount program
- This position will have 5 category of incentives:
1. Individual Quarter Incentive
2. Team Quarter Incentive
3. Cost Saving Sponsorship Incentive
4. Sampling Sponsorship Incentive
5. New Client Deal Incentive
Percentage will be share during interview with candidate
Sales Manager (Export)ID:510025,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Designing and implementing strategic business plans that expand Business’ customer base.
- Executing sales strategies and activities for growth and new product-business development.
- Meeting customer satisfaction by providing efficient customer service including handling and
follow up enquiries, quotation, payment monitoring, etc
- Achieving all monthly and yearly SALES TARGET assigned
- Meeting all deadlines and completing all assignments & projects with desired results
- Analyze market development and provide timely market information for sales planning
- Maintains sales staff’s performance by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Human Resources & Administration ManagerID:504018,000 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
2.1) Recruitment and Retention:
2.1.1) Develop, oversee & improvise recruitment process.
2.1.2) Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone
screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that
documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
2.1.3) Oversee all labour engagement for the Group and manage the new hire orientation
and exit process.
2.2) Compliance and Record Keeping:
2.2.1) Develop & review Employee Handbook recommending amendments needed due to
changes in local conditions or labour laws.
2.2.2) Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and
2.2.3) Aim for real-time data by migrating into system that reduces manpower workload
2.3) Compensation and Benefits:
2.3.1) Monitor compensation - ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
2.3.2) Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
2.4) Payroll and Budget:
2.4.1) Coordinate the preparation of monthly Payroll.
2.4.2) Advise management & HODs on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget
2.4.3) Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labour laws.
2.5.1) Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the Group.
2.5.2) Move 100% of paper-based processes to digital
2.6) Training and Development and Performance Management:
2.6.1) Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make
2.6.2) Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews & 360
2.7) Employee Relations:
2.7.1) Work with senior management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
2.7.2) Investigate employee relations issues & work to ensure human resources related
decisions are consistent and fair.
Restaurant SupervisorID:501642,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther KL District
• Ensure the team members to all customers are welcomed with clear-greeting and well-guiding to the seat in a courteous and polite manner.
• Guide the team with “Added-Value” service to customers.
• Keep outlet environment cleanliness and brightness.
• Make sure team members are in the proper appearance and posture at all times.
• Pay attention to responsibility of outlet sales performance, well-monitoring the stock freshness, manpower management (duty roster planning) and understand general operation cost.
• Make sure company regulation in the well keep-running, strict compliance in company standard in hygiene and safety legislation.
• Provide leadership guidance, well-communication in coaching and counselling to the duty-in-work team partners.
Salary Package : RM2,800 - RM3,500
★Title Fee RM300~
★Attendance Allowance RM200
-EPF, SOCSO, EIS
-OT can claim（Maximum Claim RM1000
-Bonus (subject to company performance)
-Meal : Once per day
-AL first year 8days
-MC first year 14days