2 Jobs for Food Services found
Sales Manager (Export)ID:490565,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Designing and implementing strategic business plans that expand Business’ customer base.
- Executing sales strategies and activities for growth and new product-business development.
- Meeting customer satisfaction by providing efficient customer service including handling and
follow up enquiries, quotation, payment monitoring, etc
- Achieving all monthly and yearly SALES TARGET assigned
- Meeting all deadlines and completing all assignments & projects with desired results
- Analyze market development and provide timely market information for sales planning
- Maintains sales staff’s performance by planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Guest Relations Officer (Japanese Speaker)ID:485594,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
· Manage Japanese guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
· Serve Alcoholic/non-Alcoholic beverages in conjunction with licensing/liquor regulations for customers
· Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
· Ensure mis-en-place is well stocked at all floor stations
· Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
· Ensure Food and Beverage orders are of a consistently good standard and delivered in a timely manor
· Practice Sheraton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation