11 Jobs for Food Services found
Japanese Speaking Talent Acquisition (JLPT 2!!)ID:446215,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBangsar
• Analyze market trends and creating staffing strategies for assigned client groups to include proactively working with clients to ensure we are building talent pipelines
• Developing, planning, directing, and evaluating the external recruitment and selection and/or internal transfer process to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements
• Building the sourcing plan and ensuring broad access and awareness to open positions through the internet, networking sites and social media
• Sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing and recommending candidates for all levels of positions
• Evaluating employment factors such as job experience, education and training, skills, knowledge and abilities, physical and personal qualifications and other data pertinent to classification, selection and referral
• Take part in selection process to support hiring decision by providing feedback
• Ensure hiring operation and execution works in timely manner
• Preparing ratings on applicants, making recommendations on starting salaries and providing applicants with information on the company
• Develop company awareness to build talents pipelines engaging outside recruiters
• Ensuring a positive candidate experience from introduction to hire or disposition
• Educating and acting as a passionate organizational ambassador ensuring all candidates have a compelling understanding of the organization and the career opportunity
• Administering tests/assessments and interpreting results, checking references, arranging transportation of selected applicants, extend formal offers of employment and acts as a liaison with employment agencies and outside vendors, etc.
• Supporting the building of internal employee referral programs
• Leveraging candidate tracking system technology to ensure seamless interactions with the candidates
• Drive proactive direct sourcing using Social Networking Site (SNS)
• Provide market analysis data and process update to Japan HR team accordingly
to be discussed during interview!
【Japanese speaker】MD AssistantID:445506,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKL Sentral
Malaysia branch office will be newly established
This position is required to support of MD（Japanese）in any field.
In addition to above, will be in charge of all the admin role.
- All back office jobs like General Affair, HR （excluding accounting）
- Personal Assistant of MD
- Visiting clients with MD (translating role)
- Interpreter for Japanese
- Report to HQ
Accounts Executive ID:445283,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Profile: This company was established in the 1930s and today, has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, USA and Mexico. It is involved in the retail, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors. Besides, the group size is big with the employees number of above 5000 in Malaysia and numerous oversea branches that continuously growing in the industry.
Maintain financial records and preparation of company's consolidated accounts for private group.
Handle full set of accounts
Prepare yearly consolidated financial accounts
Ensure submission of accounting reports within timeline set
Ensure integrity of balance sheet, all provision are supported by analysis and accounts are reconciled monthly
Prepare Annual Budget
Liaise with auditor, banker, external parties and other regulatory body for related matters
- RM 3,000 to RM 4,000 per month
Japanese Speaker Hall StaffID:444472,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYROther Johor District
- Report to General Manager
- Responsible for the smooth operations of restaurant
- Enforcement hygiene regulations and upkeep restaurant cleanliness
- Lead and motivate staff in achieving sales targets
- To handle tactfully all customers complaints on food quality, service, etc
- Handle translation / interpretation task in necessary occasion
- Handle Japanese customers in necessary occasion
- Meal provided
- Free parking
** High chance to work in Japan (if shortlisted)
Restaurant Branch ManagerID:444453,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYROther Johor District
- Report to General Manager
- Overseeing the restaurant operation including kitchen and hall
- Supervise daily F&B shift operation and ensures compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures according to company’s instructions
- Extends professionalism and courtesy to team members at all times
- Improves service by communication and assisting co-workers to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
- Controls wastage and minimize labor, operating and food costs
- Monitoring daily sales and submit daily, weekly, month report to General Manager
- Meal provided
- Free parking
** High chance to work in Japan (if shortlisted)
Sales & Marketing Executive – RetailID:441263,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
- Empathic communicator who is able to present well, is professional and responsible.
- Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, solutions, etc.
- Able to maintain and develop good relationship with existing customers via meetings, telephone and email. To visit potential customers to prospect for new business.
- To gather customer and market information to gain clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
and to propose suitable items for customer’s usage.
- Ability to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service should such situation arise. Ability to manage time efficiently.
- To devise promotional mechanisms, both in-store and for multiple stores activation.
- Be operationally adept at organizing and coordinating promotional set-ups and road shows.
- Liaising with Procurement division to check on the progress of existing
orders and advising Procurement as necessary for customer’s requirements.
- Checking stock level prior to committing to customer’s new orders.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
To be advice during the interview
ゴルフ好き集まれ！※マレーシアにある日本人経営のゴルフ場※アシスタントジェネラルマネジャーID:412605,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRRawang
Manager-Risk Management & Compliance (Chance to work in Public Listed Company)ID:416989,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
- Conduct regular Compliance Risk Self-Assessment Exercise (CRSA) exercises
- Facilitating the implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) Framework and Compliance Framework.
- Conduct regular review of the completeness of risk management process by RMTs covering both performance and risk scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Review, analyse and report on key risks of KOCs and/or business divisions together with the risk mitigations to the Head of Group Risk & Compliance, RMCs and ACS.
- Develop, review and improve, where appropriate, risk management manuals, methodologies and tools in updating/enhancing the existing ERM Framework.
- Coordinate and provide input for joint review and update of disclosures on system of risk management and internal controls and corporate governance application for respective PLC Groups and PC Groups.
<Business Performance Management>
- Facilitate development of new scorecards where required.
- Prepare and circulate generic reporting templates for adoption by Key Operating Companies (KOCs).
- Plan, supervise and compile the submission of scorecards reports for circulation by Company Secretaries to the respective RMCs and ACS.
- Coordinate presentations of scorecards reports by RMTs.
- Conduct thematic review of KOCs' scorecards and provide feedback input to RMTs.
- Conduct and/or coordinate joint review of existing policies, guidelines or procedures with the management/process owners/relevant functions in OCS and Head Office.
- Conduct research on statutory & regulatory requirements and market/industry best practice and develop new Group policies, guidelines and procedures or other forms of internal control where appropriate.
- Engagement with OCS on adoption of ERM Framework and Compliance framework and implementation of relevant internal controls including conducting awareness and training sessions.
- Report on the status of the implementation of ERM and Compliance programs, both planned and ad-hoc
<Liaise with other department PIC / Parties>
- Handle reviews by internal and external auditors.
- Coordinate analysis and responses to enquires, review or reports by regulators on matters concerning corporate governance and system of risk management and internal controls
- Carry out secretariat rote to Compliance Committee.
Banquet Manager (42001)ID:420015,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang
The company was established in the 1930s and today, has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, USA and Mexico. It is involved in the retail, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors. Since 1992, the company has ventured into China with operations in the retail and property businesses. The company today is moving ahead with a corporate culture that practises commitment, honesty and integrity and team spirit as core values; and a fundamental principle of being customer-oriented in every aspect, as reflected in its open and conducive work environment, quality products and services, and customer satisfaction. In line with our succession plans, there are now opportunities for suitably qualified and highly motivated professionals to take up the following position to face the challenges in the new millennium.
Company Location: Bukit Bintang (KL)
* Accessed by MRT Bukit Bintang, Monorel Raja Chulan and Monorel Bukit Bintang.
* 10 minutes walking distance from public transport.
* Accessed by Purple Line and Blue Line free bus services.
Job description/ scope:
• Complete organization of conference activity / events from confirmation to post-event follow-up in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Possess good knowledge in PA system to source for the appropriate PA system.
• Generate marketing plans and strategies to ensure strong brand existence in the market and achieving business goals.
• Achieve a level of service quality and professionalism that consistently meets and preferably exceeds the expectations of guests.
• Attend to problems and needs promptly including guest complaints, enquiries and requests.
• Reviews effectiveness of event operations and makes appropriate adjustments.
• Managing the costs of conference activity / events whilst maintaining standards.
• Co-ordinate between conferencing and other relevant departments to ensure that preparations for conferences have been made.
【住宅補助あり】飲食プロデュースカンパニー/ アシスタントマネージャー 【クアラルンプール市内勤務】ID:404164,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar