Senior Executive Specialist Controlling AnalystID:497174,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
Financial Accounting, Managemnet accounting, Accounting support, Other
- Experience in areas such as monthly CAPEX forecast and actual reporting and forecasting for site support groups and reporting/ consolidation of the global reporting
- In charge of monthly financial closing process, including but not limited to result reconciliation. cost allocation, provision calculation and etc.
- Timely submission of financial reporting and variance analysis
- Support functional budgeting and forecasting process
- Support the Global Business Service Controlling team at HQ on GBS Centers reporting.
- Participate in process migration projects in comply with migration timeline
- Regular checks and updates on process working instruction
- Conduct regular operational meetings with customers on operation updates
- Education Background : (MUST) Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience : At least 4 years’ experience with management accounting & forecasting.
- Require Skill :
> Will be advantage if have reporting skills with analytical in manufacturing or Shared Service environment.
> Excellent exposure in controlling & analytical skills
- Certificate :
- Others :
> Good understanding of finance and related processes
> Customer oriented attitude.
> Has sense of urgency and priority on works.
> Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
> Ability to analyse and resolve issues
Please sign in.