34 Jobs for Account/Audit found
Finance ManagerID:446018,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• In-charge for the full spectrum of financial and accounting functions;
• Oversee the daily operations of the Finance department;
• Responsible for timely reporting on monthly, quarterly and yearly management reports;
• Track and analyse the actual financial performance against budget, forecast and prior year;
• Plan for cash flow management;
• Coordinate annual budget and rolling forecast;
• Handle GST submission, statutory audit and corporate tax return;
• Involve in internal audit conducted by J-SOX team;
• Lead and supervise the Finance team on accounting & financial related matters;
• Liaise with external tax agents, auditors and bankers;
• Ensure compliance of statutory requirement in relation to financial, audit, taxation and secretarial function;
• Participate and support in enhancement of business process / flow;
• Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislation;
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned by MD and headquarter.
To be revealed to shortlisted candidates
ACCOUNTING MANAGERID:445845,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• Create monthly report
• Bank account management
• Audit response
• Create Annual Report
• Interaction with banks
• Management task
transportation allowance 200MYR ( maximum )
Bonus twice a year
【Famous and stable Japanse company】Senior Accounts Executive（ or Accounts Assistant Manager ）ID:429455,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Profile: A Japanese joint-venture with local company, specialized in the trading of Automotive & Non－Automotive parts. Currently servicing a famous Japanese vehicle manufacturing company.
- Report to Manager and assist to manage the entire spectrum of accounting function including accounting operation, financial reporting, taxation, budget preparation and control function of the company business operation.
- Supervise the team and accountable for overall accounting, oversee daily operations and handle month end closing.
- Responsible on financial and management reporting function including monthly, quarterly and yearly reports within the agreed deadlines.
- Support and interact with management on company’s business unit which include reporting and analysis or business analytics activities. Report to management on variances from the established budget and reason for those variances.
- Recommend, implement, check and monitor accounting procedure and control, investigate, reconcile and resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Manage financial reporting, budgeting, statutory audit and ensure tax compliance is completed and filed in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations and company internal policies.
- Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
(Contract based) Senior Account ExecutiveID:443874,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
※1years contract.after it depends on candidate performance, become full time employee.
- Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
- Responsible for handling full set of accounts
- Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Assist in preparing accounting documents and monthly schedules.
- Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data
- Perform general Finance administrative support
- Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Work time 08:30-17:30
Salary ; RM4000-7000
Transportation Allowance (Fixed/depends on where living)
Bonus 2 times/1year(depends on profit)
Accounting ManagerID:444906,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRSeputeh
* Corporate accounting involve financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting, tax reporting (direct and indirect) , internal and external audit
and controlling compliance, ec
* General Accounting involve non trade AR and AP, managing staff claims and treasury function
* Sales Accounting involve in Credit Control a, managing trade payable and inventory control
* Increase the functional efficiency and provide guidance and coaching to junior staff
* To maintain compliance with local accounting and tax regulation and internal policies and guideline
to be advised during the interview section
Accounts Executive ID:445283,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company Profile: This company was established in the 1930s and today, has operations in Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, USA and Mexico. It is involved in the retail, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors. Besides, the group size is big with the employees number of above 5000 in Malaysia and numerous oversea branches that continuously growing in the industry.
Maintain financial records and preparation of company's consolidated accounts for private group.
Handle full set of accounts
Prepare yearly consolidated financial accounts
Ensure submission of accounting reports within timeline set
Ensure integrity of balance sheet, all provision are supported by analysis and accounts are reconciled monthly
Prepare Annual Budget
Liaise with auditor, banker, external parties and other regulatory body for related matters
- RM 3,000 to RM 4,000 per month
Account Officer (Financial Management Division)ID:445103,000 MYR ~ 3,300 MYRBukit Bintang
• To ensure the accounts receivable, accounts payable, journals and general functions are performed in an effective and efficient manner
• To monitor business processes to ensure compliance with existing/registered Business Process Record
• To maintain total check and control of P/L & B/S balance
• To assist in preparing internal and external reports on accounting and tax
- Group Insurance
- Medical Insurance (Insurance covering immediate family members)
- Training Program
- More to be revealed once shortlisted
【URGENT】Finance manager ID:443225,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBangi
・To produce management reports and supervise closings of accounts on a monthly basis, in accordance to the Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards.
・To provide support to the management team in the preparation of financial reports, cash analysis, annual budget, forecasts on quarterly & yearly forecasts, and any ad hoc financial reports and predictive analysis.
・In charge of Product Costing, strong understanding in manufacturing production/processes.
・Dealing with external auditors to ensure timely finalization of audited financial statements.
・Dealing with tax agent to ensure timely tax filing.
・Dealing with Group Finance at headquarter level for functional reporting.
・To ensure that sound financial controls are in place to minimize the risk to the company of error or of fraud and wrong financial reporting.
・To ensure strong credit controls are in place.
・To perform financial analysis (budget variance on operations, PPV)
TBA during the interview
Web Designer ID:444844,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangsar
-Accurately interpret the request from the client and web design or adjust the design based on client’s request
-Create the web pages based on customer's image.
-Managing the schedule and due date for project.
-Regularly update company website and Social Media
Work time; 09:00-18:00
Transport allowance 200
UnknownID:444666,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRDamansara Heights