Quality & Technical engineer (QC) (Manager) (48428)ID:484284,500 MYR ~ 5,200 MYRRawang
Production Management, Production Management, Quality Control/Quality Assurance, Quality Control/Quality Assurance
Manufacturing(Electronics/Semiconductors), Manufacturing(Automobile), Manufacturing(Machinery), Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials)
• Inspect raw materials, purchased parts, outsourced parts and packaging materials in accordance with relevant standards, requirements, drawings, inspection methods and feeding inspection procedures
• Carry out inspection activities in Production.
• Ensure all product in Production have identification.
• Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
• Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.
• Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors for inspection etc.
• Record the data in the inspection record. Prepare the statistics, analysis report and Report on the quality of the inspected items.
• Handle other QC job as assigned from time to time as requested by superior or management.
- Education Background : At least diploma in mechanical/electronic
- Experience : 4-5 years related experience in manufacturing company, preferably automotive industry
- Certificate : IATF16949 internal auditor certificate
- Require Skill : - people management
- leadership skill
- Others : able to work 5.5 days in a week
Malay, Mandarin, English
Please sign in.