29 Jobs for Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) found
Service TechnicianID:469262,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Our client is a system provider of electronics, communication and navigation systems for the maritime and oil & gas industries. They are looking for a service technician
• Carry out production, service, repair, installation, FAT, field construction, plant & equipment commissioning, sea trials and inspection of customer’s supplied product & equipment
• Ability to maintain good project documentation and is familiar with ISO standard & documentation requirements such as Job Safety Analysis, Work Method Statement and Permit to Work Application requirements and procedures.
• Liaise with customer or contractor on the installation requirements such as hot work, welding, carpentry work and running of cabling
• Inform Superior of additional requirements from customers.
• Carry out receipt and inspection of customer supplied products and equipment
• Ensure tasks are assigned met the acceptance criteria as per technical manual and customers’ requirements.
• Provide inter-connection cabling diagram for equipment sold to customer as and when required
• Assist in preparing the design, drawing and documentation for customer’s technical requirement
• Responsible for equipment ownership while in handling and usage of inspection, measuring and test equipment
• Commissioning of equipment after installations.
• Identify and record quality issues related to products and services.
• Prepare service report after completed the assigned task
• Work closely with contractor & sub-contractor as and when required by the customer project
• To perform other ad-hoc task as and when required by the Service Manager
-Travel across Malaysia (East and West Coast) upon request from customers, for the above job tasks
SALES & MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Penang office)ID:468814,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBayan Baru
Factory Automation & VONA (FAV) Businesses develop and supply standard components for automated machinery used in rationalized and labour-saving production systems, including factory automation equipment. We also supply connection harnesses, cables, connectors, and terminal blocks used to connect various types of FA equipment. We also develop and supply breakers, switching power supplies, switches and other control device parts, PC bodies and peripheral components suited to FA and industrial applications.
The candidate will report to the Factory Automation & VONA Division and will primarily be involved in the following activities.
• Secure new business and constant follow up with existing customers to increase sales.
• Keep abreast of market trends and developments in order to execute effective sales strategies.
• Provide technical advice related to product enquiries.
• Prepare and submit regular sales reports and ad-hoc reports.
• Liaise with other departments to expedite orders and collections whenever necessary.
• Participate in marketing events such as surveys, exhibitions and road shows.
Salary Range: RM 3,500 to RM 4,500
Quality Manager ID:465798,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBukit Minyak
Manufacturing which specialized in mechanical converting
• Initiate problem solving with Production side, in response to quality-related production problems.
• Implement, monitor, review of Quality Management System, product data and report on performance.
• Keep updates on the latest and future regulatory requirements.
• Develop audit plans and perform departmental and vendor audit functions.
• Review quality reports and results of finished products, conduct plant inspection to ensure compliance to SOP.
• Investigate customer complaints.
• Ensure quality related issues and customer feedbacks are promptly resolved through effective corrective actions.
• Initiate and coordinate preventive measures through review and analysis the complaints from customers, and internal quality issues for continuous quality improvement.
• Develop training plan and material for quality department and implement the training program and monitor the effectiveness of training.
• Lead, supervise and motivate QA teams to achieve quality objectives.
• Responsible as Management Representative to lead the ISO Team in the company.
• Ensure ISO team to achieve and sustaining the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification.
• To approve for product release / reject.
• To hold or release production.
RM8000 - RM12000
Experienced Electrical EngineerID:467912,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
1. Source, analyse and select the vendors to meet new project QCD requirement from customer
2. Develop and grow the new vendors in line of company strategies
3. Monitor, co-ordinate and follow up vendors and team members to complete duties as needed
4. Examine and negotiate the best deal in favour of company for all the contract with vendors
5. Perform whatever tasks given by superior
Salary: RM 2500 – 4000
Increment/bonus: Once a year
【寮／食事補助付き】 マレーシア最大級日本企業で品質管理 【クアラルンプール市内勤務】ID:416525,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSeri Kembangan
【Need NOW】QA ExecutiveID:440273,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRGelugur
Business Trip to KL ( a few times a month )
• Reports to Production Manager
• To perform daily inspection activities assigned by superior
• Customer quality monitoring and improvement activities
• To keep and maintain quality record to ISO standard
• Participate in project continuous improvement work
• Report to superior and relevant parties for non conformity detected
• Participate in project continuous improvement work
• They are planning to install CMM system, so someone have experience or knowledge will be added advantage
• Feedback to the inspection result to their supplier
【Warehouse】*Only simple task
• Handle delivery between suppliers and customers
Allowance : Cell Phone, Transportation and Business Trip ( KL office )
Bonus 1 month
QA Engineer(Japanese Speaker)ID:466422,300 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
-monitoring, testing and inspecting crystal electric components to make certain specified standards.
-liaise with production team frequently to implement any new testing criteria or assembly methods to develop.
-Speak and make reports to clients in Japan for any defect of the products in Japanese.
-Report to HOD
Transportation Allowance: RM200
Production Engineer (Japanese speaker)ID:466412,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
-monitoring, testing, defect product analysis
-liaise with production technicians and QA team frequently to implement any new testing criteria or assembly methods to develop.
-making new design
-Report to local HOD and Japanese Director
【Open】Service EngineerID:457503,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKL Sentral
-To follow up and maintenance for existing client, mainly KL area.
-To follow up and maintenance for sales agent in India.
-To go on a business trip many times.
-To handle inquiries for product, repair, modification
-Design and Simulation for product
-Preparing quotation for the job and part sales
-Coordinating job orders with sales team, customers and admin staff
-Reporting to Japanese Manager
Minimum Salary (Basic): 3,500
Maximum Salary (Basic): 8,000
*depending on experience: usually around 4000
■Bonus (depending on performance)
■Transportation fee can claim
■Annual Leave: 14 days
■Medical Leave: 14 days
Service Engineer (Training in Japan) ID:465732,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRKlang, Shah Alam
This company is the leading manufacturer of CNCs, Robots, Lasers and Robomachines in the world. They are currently engaged in the business of Sales and Service of CNCs, Robots, Lasers and Robomachines such as CNC Drill, EDM Wire-cut and Plastic Injection Molding Machines in Malaysia.
Working location: Shah Alam & Klang
-Provide maintenance and service of machines
-Provide technical support to customers
-Conduct product training, demonstration and technical advices to customers
-Develop and maintain close relationship with customers
-Any ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Supervisor
Basic Salary RM 2800 - RM 3500
Company Hand phone
Training in Japan
Details to be discussed during the interview