48 Jobs for Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) found
Electrical Design Engineer (Software)ID:453582,500 MYR ~ 2,700 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
To do simple edit programming, compile and create executing file accordingly.
- Install the executing file to machine and doing some simple debugging.
- To feedback / design simple program together with the supervisor or with the support from supervisor.
- To handle chip, lead frame, PCB recognition test and conclude an advice with the guidance from supervisor.
- To add certain function to existing program with the guidance from supervisor.
- To design / feedback similar software from one machine to another.
- To design software for the middle scale by referring to other sample such as changing of loader type & adding of polygon area search.
【ペナン勤務】需要拡大中の日系製造業にて品質管理マネージャー兼工場長候補を募集中ID:4625210,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
・就業時間：0800 ~ 1800
・給与：RM 10,000 - 15,000
Embedded Software EngineerID:462394,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for embedded software development within the wireless technology device industry developing state of the art consumer, medical, and industrial products for a wide range of wireless device applications, applied wireless technologies include; Bluetooth, WiFi, LoRaWAN, and proprietary solutions predominately in the 900MHz and 2.4GHz bands.
• Lead software development engineering projects following a formal process,
including: requirement development and analysis, architecture design and optimization, communication protocol development, high and low-level software development, code reviews, use of software standards, and testing
• Prepare, review and approve documents, including requirements analysis, design, unit testing plans, release notes and user guides etc. while working closely with customers and other technical leaders.
• Design, implement, test and debug complex embedded systems software.
• Coordinate and participate in software design reviews and code reviews.
• Develop test protocols and procedures for design verification.
• Collaborate effectively with a team of other highly skilled interdisciplinary
• Work closely with Project Management to plan and track project milestones
and project issues/risks.
Product Development Engineer (Field Application Engineer)ID:462333,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBayan Lepas
This Company has been involved in providing solutions to the solid state lighting industries. Over the years, the infra-structure has been developing to meet the professional aspects of solid state lighting needs. From the basic printed circuit boards, we build Light Engines MCPCB, provide complete thermal solutions, assemble LEDs onto boards, and also manufacture the entire complete SSL product.
Location: Bayan Lepas
Responsible for providing technical support coverage.
Responsible for new project enquiry, market survey, feasibility study and prepare product technical proposal.
Convey and coordinate customer requirement to internal support.
Recognize, solve and escalate difficult technical issues within Customer Service, Quality and Engineering departments.
Work with and support product development team to troubleshoot product issue and made enhancement.
Provide and/or propose an appropriate solution to customer on product basis.
Provide resolution of support issues by having a strong understanding of Opulent capabilities.
Have good cross department/customer communication and relationships.
Assist customer to solve technical issue or provide technical advice.
Analyst the product trend in the market. Feedback the result to management for business strategy discussion.
Interpret customer technical drawing and convey the message to internal engineering/operation team.
Work closely with sales/CS to close a RFQ from customer.
Salary RM 3000- RM 4500
Details will be discussed during the interview.
Engineering Officer cum Translator (Production Engineering) - Japanese speakerID:462252,800 MYR ~ 3,100 MYRTebrau
Under supervision of Engineering Manager / Engineering Senior Officer, is responsible to :-
a) Ensure that all parts and movement are conform to specifications and 4M changes.
b) Ensure that continuous engineering improvements and rationalization activities are implemented effectively to achieve cost down targets without compromising quality.
Functional Responsibilities :
a ) Verify work standards , process control standards , standards raw chart and work distribution sheet and other related Engineering documents from HQ.
b) Coordinate with HQ on the implementation and updating of Engineering Standards and Watch Drawings.
c) Coordinate on the implementation of Engineering changes.
d) Conduct feasibility study and evaluation test on prototype parts and movements.
e) Conduct design review on new or design change part and movement with HQ.
f) Initiate and follow up on tasks assigned in the Department Implementation Plan.
g) Initiate improvement and co-ordinate with shops on rationalization and failure cost reduction activities.
h) Co-ordinate with HQ or related companies on changes to design, material and process of a product.
i) Develop and introduce new technology to improve manufacturing processes.
j) Provide Technical support to production dept.
k) Support on translation during meetings
l) Document translation
QA (Sr) Engineer / ExecutiveID:462122,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPerak
- Execute overall QA Department operation.
- Monitor, assure manufacture process – metal stamping, plastic injection, plastic parts lathe & assembly in good quality.
- In Charge of ISO9001 and any customer requirement deploy into production process.
- Manage quality matter with responsible, root cause analysis for quality issue.
- Communicate with customer for quality issue, report making and presentation material - Supervise overall department to ensure KPI, capacity, quality & cost are being achieved.
- Plan and monitor product quality improvement.
- In house quality judgment skills improvement.
Transportation: calculate based on km(Min40-Max180 per month)
Medical : Panel Clinic, Other : Company Trip, Annual Dinner
QA Section Head (Test/ Calibration/ FQC/ CQE)ID:462216,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRSarawak
• Responsible for overseeing final testing/ calibration and outgoing product quality assurance and customer field service to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Establish outgoing product inspection system to ensure product quality according to customer requirement and specification through statistic process control.
• Responsible for handling customer complaints, a detailed analysis of return, inspection and improvement, drive the implementation of improvement measures in other departments to improve customer satisfaction.
• Promote customer acceptance of the product changes, gather customer feedback, and understand the quality requirements of the industry trends.
• Sustain Final Test equipment (AOI) through MSA, stability monitoring, calibration and optimization.
• New AOI qualification and development, acceptance and releasing.
• Leading and ensure competency of engineers, technicians and a group of inspectors are well maintained via proper training, certification and performance review.
• Responsible for daily reporting system and weekly report.
Production Section Head ID:462206,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRSarawak
•Key role are ensure the manufacturing team focus and achieving the company production output, yield and cost KPI.
•Responsible to develop the manufacturing staff, ensure good manufacturing team’s discipline in order to create an excellent manufacturing environment.
•Drive for lean manufacturing management.
•Organize and perform production tasks that assigned by the organization, Supporting the organization production output goal.
•Leading the manufacturing team to focus and achieving the company goal.
•Responsible for the daily operation management to ensure smooth production.
•Organize daily operation review meeting, feedback and propose improvement action based on production condition, and drive for implementation and improvement.
•Coordinate the inter-shift and inter-department related matters
•Responsible for production safety in the production floor.
•Responsible for asset, BOM and raw materials control and supervision; Support in monthly stock count activity.
•To assess assistant Manufacturing Engineer performance
•Responsible for production 6S continuous improvement, and constantly improve working environment;
•Liaise with Technology and Quality team to maintain a stable production control in driving an excellent and stable product quality.
•To assess assistant head of production performance
Junior Construction Engineer（Electrical）ID:461883,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBangsar
Position: Construction engineering (Electrical)
Firstly work at the office to study creating the quotations,
gradually involving construction projects based on the clients' orders.
-Issuing the quotation for the projects
-Performing trouble-shooting and carry out corrective action when machine/facility equipment encounter problem.
-To ensure that all the respective machinery/facility equipment are running smoothly by conducting daily, weekly and monthly maintenance work.
-Reporting to the PM on their work progress and make suggestion whenever
necessary to improve environment as well as machine performance.
-Involving in the project-related assignment and any other special function works when required.
-Frequent outstation depending on the project. (Mainly in KL but could be within whole Malaysia depending on the client' orders) * Travel allowance is provided
*Project coverage area: KL, Penang and JB.
Company can rent the room nearby the site.
*Project duration: 1- 2 years(big project), for small project takes few months
Total package: 3,000 ~ 5,000 MYR
Mobile phone allowance RM50
Outstation allowance will be provided if the location is further than 100km
Technical engineer (Junior/ Electrical)ID:461583,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
Assigned to newly set up beef-processing factory.
Now hiring new technical engineer to start the operation.
Japanese factory manager is joining in the middle August, basically reporting everything to him.
Until he joins, machine suppliers will give a training how to set up & operate the machine.
- Attending the training given by the machine suppliers
- Setting up the machine
- Operating the machine and supervising the production of beef processing
- Reporting the progress and the production condition to the factory manager
- Following the factory regulation given by the management
*Since this is a new position, the job scope might be changed.
Gross salary : 3,000 - 4,500 MYR
*Since this is a new position, other benefits are to be confirmed.