29 Jobs for Engineer(Electrical/Semi-Conductor) found
Sales Engineer (Semicon Division)ID:485184,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Jambul
- Drive the conceptualization of an effective customer relationship management strategy to meet organizational goals and achieve revenue targets
- Manage sales queries by following up with these queries in accordance to service level agreement (SLA) - includes preparing, presenting proposal and contracting with customer
- Champion the sales division objectives and business style while striving for continued improvement to drive sales effectiveness and enhanced customer satisfaction
- Develop and plan leads through prospecting and market expansion
- Support the management of the financial performance of your team balancing financial controls, and service standards, while focusing on the delivery of exceptional sales and service
- Report on weekly sales activities and attend site visits when required
- Liaise with Japan HQ for product issues or related activities if required
- Transport Allowance : RM 800
- Meal Allowance : RM12/working day
- Toll claimable
- Fixed Bonus : 1 month
- Annual Health Check Up
- Dental Benefits
Engineer (Process/ Production)ID:486453,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBukit Minyak
• Maintain & troubleshoot any technical problem in production line
• To improve production efficiency by planning and analyze process performance, workflow, capacity, space requirements and equipment layout.
• Handles & follow up on product ECN/DN
• Handles product from other site to Malaysia in the areas of detailed parts drawing, assembly drawing
and preparation of Bill of materials and etc.
• Carry out any other responsibilities as and when assigned by Superior/Management
• To train and supervise production operators in performing their daily work tasks to achieve target
• To ensure all production activities and process comply with ISO standards and mandatory regulations
• To maintain good housekeeping, safety and hygiene practices
• To ensure sufficient stock of spare parts for smooth operation and continuous running to meet customer delivery
• To be responsible for capacity, productivity and quality control of any products from the production line
• To evaluate processes by designing and conducting research programs, applying knowledge of
fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials, conferring with the requirements from vendors
• To plan manpower efficiently to achieve labor efficiency and productivity
• To ensure production
▪ Stop machine when there is a quality issue.
▪ Work with vendor on equipment and fabrication.
▪ Review and change process flow & procedures.
▪ Conduct interview for technician position
- AL: 12 days, increase gradually based on company policy.
- Individual Insurance
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Individual bonus
- Increment every year
Production Line Engineer (Stamping) ID:487853,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Create and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Stop Press, Raise P/R, Manpower, OT arrangement, Oracle Transaction & Issue IDN/MRF.
- - Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
Senior Maintenance EngineerID:442404,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
- Manage and improve the Maintenance system and infrastructure to achieve highest standards of performance for MF function in support and achieve of organizations vision & mission and financial figures
-Drive and achieve the Maintenance KPIs based on budget figures & business directions
-Achieve higher productivity, efficiency and quality standards through effective communication
- Effectively delegate any maintenance and facilities issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice maintenance and facilities vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve plant operational performance
- Implement energy saving project and analyse equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency
- Initiate activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs
- Constantly work together with Production, Engineering, and Planning & QA in order to achieve efficiency and effective machine utilization
- Ensure and meet legal and company requirements
- Ensure that the function operates in accordance with any health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors
- Bonus averagely 1 month / year
Maintenance Engineer (Japanese Speaker)ID:485363,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Installation, modification and maintenance of production machineries and building facilities.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance activity base on priority of equipment and legal requirement.
- Preparing standard operation procedure (SOP), work order and checklist for preventive maintenance job.
- ISO documents update and filing.
- Ad-hoc troubleshooting, root cause analysis, countermeasure and improvement activity.
- Spare part inventory update, stock in/out record and monthly stock take.
- Responsible to work place safety and 5S.
- Transportation Allowance : Max RM 400 / month
- Mobile Phone Allowance : Max RM 200 / month
- Attendance Allowance : RM 100 ~ 200 / month
- Meal Allowance : RM 5 / day
- OT Allowance : RM 10 / 2 hours (after 17:00)
Operation Manager ID:487036,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSungai Buloh
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices.
Their strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
1. Determines the operation strategy and plans for the effective use of material and labour resources to achieve optimized production
2. Delegates and assign work schedules and tasks to project and production team
3. Prepare cost estimates and budget required for a manufacturing proposal, either out-sourcing or in-house fabrication
4. Oversee the hiring and orienting of the production employees to ensure a competent workforce
5. Liaise with the production team and/or the subcontractors to ensure the product quality and specification are consistent.
6. Conduct negotiations with contractors, suppliers and vendors to ensure a fair bargain for goods and service
RM 6000 ~ RM 8000
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487396,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBatu Kawan
●Supervise a group of QC Technician and Inspector on QC daily activity.
●Prepare and establish the QC Work Instruction.
●Educate and train QC Technician and Inspector on Outgoing Inspection base on Work Instruction and Inspection procedure.
●Verify product non-conformity and abnormality.
●Make judgment on Inspection result.
●Trigger and inform to Manager on safety, critical failure during QC Inspection.
●Make sure and verify all noncomformity product are quarantined identify and segregate.
●Verify all customer return product has been identified and segregated.
●Make sure all QC found nonconformity product are subject to disposition.
To find the problem and improvement point based on analysis of operation data.
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487377,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBatu Kawan
Senior Production Engineer(Equipment)ID:487346,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBatu Kawan
• Identify mechanization opportunities, conduct feasibility study, plan implementation and manage improvement projects to meet cost, time and quality target.
• Work closely with Sales to design and develop new mechanized processes to achieve results that exceed customer expectations.
• Monitor new process in mass-pro mode to ascertain productivity & quality objective are met.
• Write work instructions for new equipment.
• Proper hand-over of new process/equipment to process engineer, production and maintenance for mass production. To establish process and product requirement and perform feasibility studies part in question.
• Training of staff and operators on new process/equipment.
• To maintain and control all Engineering product documents.
• To prepare and submit First Article to meet on time submission.
Factory Manager (Switchgear, Low Voltage)ID:487166,500 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSenai
• Responsible for the day to day running of the factory and internal control system in production activities which comply with the Company's Integrated Manual/ ISO Quality System
• To ensure and in-charge of the quality specification, capacity target, production planning and allocated budget in factory.
• To manage and carry out production planning activities
• To drives continuous improvement on the productivity and ensure SHE excellence
• To oversee daily quality control operations in accordance with Company's Integrated Management Control Manual and customers' specifications.
• To review factory machine maintenance records to achieve targets as per Company's Quality / Environmental Objectives and arrange for periodic servicing.
• To provide leadership and guidance to machining and die maintenance personnel towards adherence to customers' and Company's Quality and Environmental System Procedures.
• To work closely with purchasing personnel for appropriate raw material acquisition based on customer orders and suppliers' lead time.
• To review and approve purchase of new machinery / equipment / consumables.
• To ensure that all wastes are managed according to the waste management procedures.
• To monitor jointly with Quality Control Executive on production activities involving Company's Quality / Environmental System Procedures so as to meet and maintain ISO Quality System
• To report to management on all operational and quality activities outlined by Integrated Management System and Quality / Environment System Procedures.
- Transportation Allowance : Under discussion
- AL : 12 days
- Mobile sim card provided, expenses under company.
- All business travel expenses claimable.