This job is closed
Senior Fabrication Production ManagerID:482706,000 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRBayan Lepas
Production Technology/Process Development, Other(Mechanical) Engineer
• Train, coach and supervise employees to attain optimum performance.
• Lead and motivate all subordinates to fullfil schedules, improve control costs and quality.
• Ensure to promote atmosphere allowing them to use best of their skills.
• Maintain and present training to subordinates on every manufacturing procedure, processes and equipment.
• Provide engineering support for Manufacturing activities to ensure maximum production.
• Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
• Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
• Aid in budget preparation and monitor expenses and profitability.
• Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and comply with legal regulations
• Work with the production, quality and engineering staff to continually improve quality, safety, cost and productivity.
• Suggest process improvements to enhance production quality and capacity.
• Comply with local law, company policies and regulations
• High level of decision-making responsibility as failure to make an accurate decision may result in the shipment of non-conforming material, late orders, and not meeting the customers' expectations.
• Strong experience with machining and fabrication processes and equipment, tooling requirements, etc.
- Education : Degree in Mechatronics / Mechanical Engineering with minimum 8 years’ experience.
- Added Advantage if candidate is able to speak Japanese language
> Highly experience in machining center -- programming and fabrication.
> Strong experience with machining and fabrication processes and equipment, tooling requirements, etc.
> Having experience in CNC programme background. Experience in variety of CNC machines model and size
> Knowledge in global technical standard JIS, DIN, ANSI and etc.
> Good problem-solving and communication skills.
> Must have demonstrated organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously.
> Responsible for the direct supervision and management of the business unit.
> Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the commonly used CAD software products.
> Strong written and verbal communication skills.
> Interact effectively with different personalities.
> Ability to train and coach others to improve performance.
> Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
> Working knowledge in production scheduling and planning.
> Familiarity with the concepts of 5S and lean manufacturing.
> Advantage language skills: Japanese in addition to BM, English,
Malay, Mandarin, English, Japanese
- Annual leave: 16 days