This job is closed
Senior AP Analyst (Payment Processing) ID:467424,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Other, Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping), Other(Finance)
-Provide Accounts Payable transaction processing support to deliver Accounts Payable services to the vendors in accordance with established Accounts Payable processes and work procedures and in compliance with ALBS policies, requirements and local company legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensure that timelines and quality meet the agreed service levels and targets.
-Process accounts payable workflow within the given time frame Attend to the Accounts Payable inbox and assigned tickets accordingly Fill-up rejection forms accordingly, reason should be clearly identified and no invalid rejection.
-Monitor and process urgent requests before the specified deadline.
-Resolve accounts payable and vendor issues Create ticket (Quick Close) for all service requests Process all the expense claims request received stakeholders as per agreed timeline.
- Language : English & Mandarin
- Education Background : Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Business Management.
- Experience :; At Least 2 years of working experience in the related field, preferably within Payment Processing.
- Certificate : N/A
- Other: preferably know how to use oracle system
- Prefer candidates who are interested to guide the junior analyst when required