427 Jobs found
Service Repair ManagerID:469255,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* To manage, handle and improve entire topic of Authorized Service Centers (ASC) Nationwide
* To manage, supervise and improve entire operation of Factory Service Centers ( FSC)
* To build a strong service team that provide professional service to assist customer on technical consultation and technical troubleshooting of
any company tools
* Maintain good relationship with customers, ASCs and Dealers
* Consistently sensitive about afer-sales service issue and upgrade the level of service from time to time by visiting ASCs and dealers
* To improve competency level of ASCs by providing necessary training and make sure all ASCs understand their obligation of being company
* To strategically plan on expand and build strong ASCs network nationwide
* To build competency level of technician and service supervisor
* Measure effectiveness of service and repair functions to determine if performance standards have been met
* Plan and propose spare parts inventory level that enough to avoid issue of insufficient spare parts
* To make sure the spare parts stock level of FSCs are adequate and in healthy level for service usage
* To manage all warranty claims and assist customer service upon customer feedback and complaints
* To prepare FSC monthly report of all the repair tools in the service center on every first working day of the month
* To meet 5S of working place
* To prepare monthly report of all the repair tools including SIRIM and WH97 tools in the service center each 3rd of the Month
* Develop, Plan, and implement continuous process improvements in labor efficiency, labor utilization and total operating costs.
* Others ad-hot duties will be assigned from time to time when and as necessary by the superior
Business Development Executive ID:469242,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* Responsible to assist all product oriented task
* Understanding and visiting market and customer
* To execute product; branding strategy and implementation
* To provide after sales service and problem solving for user behavior
* Ensuring brand awareness and profitability
* Piloting the innovation and creating new indications and expanding markets
* Keep up to date with market trends and new developments utilizing information for business development
* Accountability for Brand's performance & working closely with sales team
* Execution of trade and promotional activities. ( Product Launching, Roadshow, Professional Demos, Seminars, Safety talks, etc)
* Providing market analysis information pertaining to competitors, trends and activities
* To execute superior ad-hoc basis project and assignment given
* Familiar in Automotive and Solar Experience
Accounts Executive/Senior ExecutiveID:469236,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKL Sentral
- Organize management accounting or financial accounting of 8 branches in Southeast Asia
- Check accounting in Southeast Asian branches
- Ask Japanese branch managers or accounts staffs about unclear points related to accounting
- Assist the GM regarding accounting or language
Total salary: RM 6,000 - 8,000
-bonus: depending on the company's performance
- Annual leave: 10 days
- MC: 14 days
[Johor Baru][Japanese Speaker]Property Sales AssistantID:469204,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYROther Johor District
Scope of works :
1.To handle sales and rental of property – viewing, liaising with agents/lawyers/regulatory bodies and property administration for the said property
2. To prospect to new Japanese customers for sales and rental
3. To handle all scopes of paperwork and keep updated on latest news and policies related to Property market in JB and Singapore
4. Manage and update website for JB Office with latest property updates
5. To handle inquiries regarding property for sales and rental from owners
6. To attend appointments on behalf of company and update the company
7. To manage property maintenance, renovation matters and defect check for our customers
8. To source and arrange for potential suppliers and their services – such as renovation, air cond service, plumbing etc etc…
9. To handle and assist for daily office schedule, arrange appointments and property tours
10. To arrange company driver’s assignments, appointments and schedule
11. To prepare and monitor clients accounts for properties taken care by the company. To report to clients regarding statute payments such as quit rent, assessment, maintenance fee, sinking fund and tax
12. To assist for translation of documents from Japanese to English
13. To research for international schools, hotels, residences, hospitals and places of interest for details, and schedule for viewing to arrange tour related packages and products.
1. To assist and support general administrative work and answer telephone calls.
2. To answer reception door bell and welcome guests, receive postal and courier documents.
3. To assist in any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management from time to time.
Key Performance Index of your position:
-Accurate work on time and follow-up
-Prepare reports efficiently.
-Maintain proper processing for Property matters
-Avoid delays and follow standard of service instructed by company
-Show good team-work with colleagues
-Show initiatives and make suggestions for improvement of services to customers
Salary RM 4,500-5,000
-bonus: two times a year
HUMAN RESOURCE SENIOR EXECUTIVEID:469183,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
A. EMPLOYMENT / RECRUITMENT
1 To co-ordinate the Recruitment and Selection program within the Company, ensuring where appropriate, that high calibre employees are selected and recruited.
2 To maintain contact with difference sources of labour i.e. labour market and professional institute.
3 To arrange selection of candidate as per standard set by management and interview from time to time for selection of employees by screening for potential candidates via resumes and applications reviews.
4 To prepare induction plan and implement the same for all new recruits and job changes.
5 To assist in preparing placement program and manpower utilization.
6 To prepare any letter related to promotion, declaration, confirmation and ensure each letter is well communicated.
7 To ensure each new join candidate to prepare all related document that is necessary such as Medical Check up and bank statement.
B. PAYROLL AND WAGE ADMINISTRATION
1 To process payment of wages to the employees in time via payroll management.
2 To verify and control deduction of wages for unauthorized absence, leave, loss and damage as per provision of the payment of wages act and Company rules.
3 To process company’s payroll, necessary statutory and non-statutory deductions.
4 To prepare and processing timely disbursement of all payroll components.
5 To Verify all overtime hours with the appropriate management personnel prior to issuing payroll payment.
6 To provide all payroll documents as requested from HRA Manager, AGM and Director.
C. PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
1 To implement and administering performance management processes as per company’s policy and timelines.
2 To processing of staff annual increment and performance bonus.
3 To provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations
4 To assist the superior for salary review on yearly increments and promotion exercise.
5 To responsible for the accurate collection, analysis and reporting of performance data and work in conjunction with managers and management.
D. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
1 To conduct Training Need Analysis to all department, and proposed to management for training approval based on needs for organisations, individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge.
2 To assist manager, AGM and director to the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs), employee development programs and Performance Improvement Programs (PIPs).
3 To proposed an in-house employee training system that addresses company training needs including production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer.
4 To proposed the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
5 To prepare yearly & monthly training plan
6 To monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary.
7 To perform grant registration and claim submission to HRDF and liaise with them as required.
- Annual Leave: 15 days
- MC: 14 days
- Bonus: Around 2 months salary
- Travelling allowance: RM 120 - 150,
- Free lunch
- Medical Benefits
Project managerID:469045,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKLCC
1. Meeting with Mitsui Fudosan Asia, the direct client, and IJM, the main contractor.
2. Ordering to subcontractor , cost management, management production progress, coordination.
3. Create the report about On-site installation, construction management, and on-site progress.
4. Other matters related to business execution in accordance with instructions from the supervisor.
-Hand phone allowance RM100
★急募 IT業界でマネジメント力をみにつけたい方必見★大手IT企業でのチームリーダー職ID:469155,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
当社は 南アフリカの ヨハネスブルグに本拠を置き、ITコンサルティング 、技術サービスおよびサポートサービスに重点を置いております。今回対日系顧客対応チームでのチームリーダーとしてお仕事していただける方を募集しています！
Sales coordinator ID:468934,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKLCC
- Trading company for steel products
- Follow up existing customers (supplier and customer) which take over from Japan HQ.
- The agreement will contract with Japan HQ, so will communicate with Japan HQ about the letter of credit, relate agreement.
- Mainly will handle exports to Japan, to confirm the delivery date, price, quality
- Build and maintain a relationship with existing
- Material from Japan to Malaysia or Malaysian material to overseas.
Finance & Admin Officer ID:469124,300 MYR ~ 4,800 MYRPetaling Jaya
* To assist the Finance and Admin Manager on Monitor and review of company accounts, department variance reports, review bank and suppliers
reconciliation, budget and business plan, audit and tax schedules and annual reports
* To assist to ensure the consistency, accuracy and timely reporting of management information
* To supervisor subordinates in their assigned task
* Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organisational and statutory
policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
Min Jobs expectation:
* assist finance & admin manager on monitoring & reviewing company's accounts, department variance reports, business plan and tax schedules
* Review the work performance of the subordinates
* Performance accounts reconciliation
* Reviewing the reconciliation & reports prepared by subordinates to ensure accuracy every month
* Assist in verifying payments & invoices to ensure completeness & accuracy of the document
* Assist in analyzing budget, cash flow, project analysis and other related analysis
* Ensure the consistency, accuracy and timely reporting of management information
* Monitor cash reserves and ensure sufficient cash in hand to support daily expenses
* Involve with month-end closing & prepare monthly financial statements
* Prepare audit schedules and involve with annual audit
* Maintain the computerized accounting system
* Ensure all petty cash transaction are recorded properly
* Assist in submission of GST to Customs
* Review the work performance of the subordinates
* Compliance with authorities and accounting standards
* Ensure the daily operation in the department is running smoothly
* Assist in handling office administrative duties
* To assist and perform all ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned
* Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant fields at all times
International field Engineer(Japanese speaker)ID:469103,300 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
As a Service Engineer, visiting domestic & oversea client to set up new machines (Inspection Machine) at the factories.
(Location will be mainly ASEAN but also could be America, Europe and any other area)
-To visit new and existing clients and set up new machines
-Travel duration is about 1 week in 1 country, twice a month in average (means half a month is outstation)
-To explain about the usage of the machine to the client
-To visit clients to check the machine conditions and to make sure it is working properly
-To maintain, to troubleshoot if there is any problem
-Report to manager
Basic Salary: 2,800 ~ 3,500 MYR
Language Allowance : 500
Transportation: Petrol and Toll based on the distance between office and home
*calculate according to the attendance
Travel allowance will be provided.