9 Jobs for HR found
Finance/Accounting & Admin(HR) ManagerID:499836,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
Industry: Manufacturing company which processes steel coil to sheet.
Role: In charge of Finance, Accounting, Admin and HR as a Dept Manager
1. Managerial level
* Oversee and manage a group of Accounts, Administration (Human Resources) from daily operation, reporting, taxation, analysis, internal control and to enhance staffs and development needs.
* Lead and supervise a group of staffs on full spectrum of daily function.
* Prepare and manage monthly financial report for submission to Japan and Holding Company.
* Prepare yearly budget and monthly review of cash flows, budget and variance analysis.
* To collaborate and work closely with other departments related to account issues and monthly closing acitivity.
* Involved in planning and establishing new company rules and policies.
* Perform any other duties or tasks assigned by superior as and when required.
2. Accounting & GST level
* Manage the monthly financial account closing process including reviewing the journal entries, reconcilation,
inventory, fixed assets, invoicing, receipt and report preparation.
* Responsible for the timelines and accuracy of monthly management account closing, reporting activity.
* Ensure proper maintenance of all documents and records.
* Liaise and manage with auditor, tax agent and company secretory for year-end audit schedule, prepare and handling documents, taxation and related matters.
* Monthly, Yearly financial closing and conducting governance program such as Audit, Internal control.
* Liaise with Customers verbally and in writing to ensure smooth payment/claims.
* Key person for tax related matters such as Income tax, withholding tax as well as tax computation.
* Prepare report for submission to Bank Negara Malaysia on quarterly basis.
* Ensure compliance with the latest accounting standards, taxation regulations, government regulatory bodies and company polices.
* Perform physical stock take.
3. Administration(HR) level
* Manage in implementation of internal audit/control processes, evaluate, monitor and improve the effectiveness of the operation and ensure compliance with the company's/ corporate's polices.
* Supervise HR & Admin assistant for all matters related to staff including welfares, disciplinary and administration works.
* Provide administration support and co-ordinate office supplies and Assets.
* Committee member for Risk Analysis to ensure safety in office area and surroundings.
Salary: RM 6,000-8,000
Fixed allowance: 150/ month
Bonus: 2 times/ year
Annual Leave: 14 days/ year
【インド赴任】建築施工管理者（Site manager / Technical supervisor)ID:499508,000,000 JPY ~ 10,000,000 JPYOthers Country
- 給与：USD 3,000 - 4,000
Corporate Affairs Assistant Manager (GA/HR/Admin)ID:480275,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Job Summary: Assisting HR, Admin, IT, Company Secretarial works, Internal Audit and all other Corporate Affairs
• To assist Corporate Affairs Manager in the following areas:
• To assist in managing and handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Admin duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• To assist in planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and development.
• To assist in manpower planning, recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with respective HODs on manpower requirements. To assist in managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
• To formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
• Initiate and execute dynamic ideas to enhance employee communications
• Providing general administrative services to a high level of operational efficiency
• Other Corporate Affairs, HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
Salary package: 5,000 - 6,000 MYR
Mobile Phone Allowance RM150
Parking Allowance (Claimable up to RM250)
Title Allowance RM500 (subject to change)
HR cum Admin Assistant Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:499194,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRMont Kiara
● Handle recruitment processes, such as posting advertisements, phone screening for shortlisting, arranging interviews.
●Prepare Letter of Appointment, Probation, Confirmation, Promotion, Termination or Acceptance of Resignation.
●Tracking and recording of Annual Leave, Sick Leave, Time Card.
● Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers
and staff. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
●Check with Government SOP and implement accordingly.
● Update and manage employees' monthly payroll. Submit Form E and prepare Form EA.
● Calculate Personal Income Tax for Japanese Expatriate.
● Assist on expatriate and dependent's visa matters and provide accommodation support.
● Liaise with Malaysia Immigration. Apply Visa, Entry Permit, SafeTravel.
●To do Hotel Booking and Transportation Booking for Guest.
● Translate Japanese documents and email.
●Provide administrative support for the Directors
●Make Staff Schedule
●Liaise with Top management about making decision.
●Managing projects as assigned and organising teams to assist in these efforts.
●Prepare Salary report, do Annual Staff Appraisals.
● Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
● Negotiate vendor contracts to identify cost-saving opportunities. Supervise and coordinate maintenance of all office equipment and assets.
● Manage IT hardware / software and provide IT support.
●Prepare Proposal & maintain Office Internal Rules.
● Implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
● Liaise with employees, suppliers, contractors and company secretary.
● Coordinate and provide administrative support for board meetings.
● Translate Japanese documents and Email.
● To liaise and handle License application procedures with government agency such as JPJ, DBKL, Kastam, MPK.
●Manage & Record List of Agreement such as Tenancy agreement, Car Insurance, Service Contract etc.
●Provide coordination between Daiso and PKT on Bonded Warehouse Project.
●Prepare Meeting Minutes
● Perform other duties as assigned.
- Season Parking provided
- Any cost on travel (e.g. office to Daiso warehouse, banks etc) reimbursed
- Bonus provided once a year. (only if you worked for more than 1 year)
- AL 12days/year
- MC 14days/year (RM50 per claim)
- Annual medical checkup
- Maternity leave
Account cum Admin AssistantID:499032,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
You will be in charge of general Accounting & Admin to assist manager.
Main Job scope:
- In charge of monthly/annual account closure with a company Secretary
- Handling AP/AR, Payroll (including allowance & benefits), creating cash flow, issuing and managing invoice statement as a daily task
- Visa Application, Management of official documents for company operation, and license application when required
- To report to manager or GM
- To manage and stock necessary office equipment
*Manager will OJT on the daily tasks
Monthly basic: 2,500-3,000 MYR (negotiable. not sure but no more than 4,000)
Transportation: No fixed allowance, claimable for sales purpose
AL: 8 days for 1-2 yrs/ 12 days for 2-5 yrs/16 days for 5yrs and above
MC: 14 days
Medical claim: up to RM60 for 1 time (Up to 6 times per year).
HR Manager / Assistant ManagerID:498498,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYROther Selangor District
• To formulate HR policies of the company and terms & conditions of employment
• In charge of the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions and administration in line with the company’s policy towards achieving the set objectives
• In charge of managing staff recruitment, orientation, training and development, performance management, compensation & benefits, and employees’ welfare
• Provide advice and counselling in disciplinary issues and to ensure actions taken by the company are in conformity with the company’s rules and regulations and with relevant labour law
• Managing timely communication of written changes to terms and conditions of employment
• In charge of payroll administration and to ensure all processes are adhered to
• To handle all immigration matters and management of foreign workers
- Transport allowance
- Increment upon confirmation
- Annual Increment
- Annual Bonus
- Medical coverage of RM1,500 per year, for hospital warded will be on case by case basis.
- Group Accidental insurance coverage.
- Company trip/outing will be once in every two years depending on employees’ performance and company’s profit
- Company eat-out at an interval that varies from year to year depending on employees’ performance and company’s profit.
- Liabilities: EPF, SOCSO, EIS & HRDF LEVI (standard requirement)
- No Overtime.
- Annual Leave:
14 days for first 2 years but less 5 years of service
16 days for 5 years and above
21 days for 10 years and above
HR Manager ID:495396,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions – Kuala Lumpur, Johor Bahru & Penang office.
Perform day-to-day HR operational activities and ensure that the business hiring objective and requirement are being met in a timely manner.
Partnering with the business to meet strategic objectives by providing high level of people or team service support to Malaysia Team and create consistent operation efficiencies.
Identify, recommend and undertake staff training and development program based on staff training needs.
Implement and oversee policies and procedures and ensure HR governance and compliance is met for all legislative and internal controls and processes.
Implement HR strategies that drive organizational effectiveness and build happy organizational culture.
Any other assignments from management from time to time.
Human Resource Business PartnerID:4929510,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYROthers Country
The Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for actively integrating the business strategy with people management practices. The HRBP is the link between HR and the business, advising and supporting managers on strategic issues and helping them implement high-performing, integrated HR practices. As part of Group Human Resource, the successful HRBP acts as an employee champion and change agent for the Group as well as manage HR activities in 10 sites globally.
• Formulation, communication and implementation of Group HR programs and initiatives that impact the company Division.
• Strong focus on Talent Management involving attracting and retaining high-quality employees, developing their skills, and continuously motivating them to improve their performance. The intent is to create a motivated workforce that will be retained in the long run.
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance where appropriate.
• Analyzes trends and metrics in alignment with the Group HR to develop solutions, programs and policies.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, disciplinary issues, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development).
• Proactively work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Manage and provides guidance to Division site HR leads for contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Assists international employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning, career development, high potential programs and succession planning.
• Assist to identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs, where required.
• Participates in the evaluation, selection and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
Senior / Assistant MIS (IT) ManagerID:488334,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKepong
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to MIS manager.
-To assist IT Manager for outstation IT operations and IT project implementation
(i)Implement and execute IT solutions in outstation
(ii)Single point of contact for outstation IT operations
-Providing computer related hardware and software support throughout the whole group.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.