17 Jobs for HR found
【Japanese speaker】MD AssistantID:445506,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKL Sentral
Malaysia branch office will be newly established
This position is required to support of MD（Japanese）in any field.
In addition to above, will be in charge of all the admin role.
- All back office jobs like General Affair, HR （excluding accounting）
- Personal Assistant of MD
- Visiting clients with MD (translating role)
- Interpreter for Japanese
- Report to HQ
General Affairs Admin (Japanese Speaker)ID:444642,800 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRShah Alam
* Responsible for administrative matters in relation to new office set up and upkeeping
* Liaise with outsourced HR Manager when needed, responsible for recruitment and employee relations matters ( must have experience with
payroll/ HR admin- related work ie making EPF/Soco /EIS Claims
* Responsible for general affairs such as air line tickets reservation, license management , document management etc
* Secretariat role-in charge of documentation, data entry, e-mail replies as requested
To be advice
【OPEN】【Japanese Speaker】ManagerID:444248,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
・Meeting and negotiating with the authorities concerned,accounting firms, banks and customers
・Document procedures including automobile
・Analysis and execution for team reform and improvement
・Translation and Interpretation
[Johor] HR Department - HOD (Preferable JP speaker)ID:442364,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYROther Johor District
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resource function in the HR & Admin Department including manpower planning, recruitment & selection, training and development, industrial relations, performance evaluation, compensation benefits and administrative functions
- Manage and handle Foreigner workers permit and expatriate permit
- Manage the fast-paced recruitment and selection of desired headcount, inclusive of indirect labor and foreign workers
- Evaluate training to ensure to ensure execution and effectiveness
- Manage the performance of the labor supply vendors
Title Allowance RM 100/200
Sales Capability ManagerID:441908,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRLembah Pantai
The Sales Capability Manager will be responsible for designing, developing & delivering sales capability programs for our regional sales teams to drive sales excellence and effectiveness.
The Sales Capability Manager will have the opportunity to build our sales capability program from the ground-up. He/She will be working closely with our senior sales leaders to understand their training needs across all our markets and then develop and implement learning programs, in line with our business growth aspirations.
This role will be reporting to the Head of Sales Process, Systems & Capability.
Define and build our sales competency model which describe expected competencies required for different sales roles
Partner with Sales Leadership to design sales curriculum and structure sales development programmes (including sales methodologies)
Define, design and develop Sales capability programs across a variety of mediums (e.g., in-person, virtual. eLearning, videos, on-the-job support, management reinforcement & coaching tools) to improve upon the way we sell to both B2C and B2B customers
Drive sales capability programs both as a coach, speaker & facilitator
Partner with internal subject matter experts (product, marketing) and external vendors to execute desired sales training objectives.
Partner with HR to design, develop & embed an effective sales induction program for all new sales hire
Partner with IT to setup and manage the Sales collateral/training material to enable self-learning
Establish & create assessment and evaluation strategies to measure the efficacy and return on investment (ROI) of sales capability programme and initiatives
Operation Section Manager (HR & Admin Manager) - Manufacturing - ID:441586,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: One of the historical manufacturer of high precision rubber based components and parts for the ofﬁce automation industry. Their products are widely exported to other nations markets : Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.
Location: Shah Alam Industrial Park
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee all the spectrum of HR & GA
Ensure accurate and timely process of Salary, OT and Statutory Payment
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Responsible for the overall office stationary and office equipment to ensure efficient running of the office.
Ensure Insurance, Licences and Agreements on time renewal.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, counselling, and disciplining issue
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee done in fair manner
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating policies and procedures.
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, overhead budget & Manpower planning
Monitoring operation budget
Supervising HR & GA staff and liaising with all staffs for smooth process.
Ensures legal compliance according the Employment Act 1955 13 Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- RM 6,000 to 7,000 per month
- Uniforms are contributed for respective employees.
- Hospitalization benefits for employees
【Japanese speaker】HR cum secretary in Seremban areaID:424863,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRNilai
We have developed, manufactured and marketed around 40,000 types of electronic component. Supplied to around 2,000 corporate customers worldwide, these high-value electronic components enable user-friendly communication and relationships between people and media. 80% of Products manufactured in Malaysia is exported world wide mainly in South East Asian Area.
- Oversee daily issues of 13 Japanese expatriates (Including MD)
- Submission of visa application, coordination between immigration and Japanese staffs, gathering necessary documents
- Accommodation, transportation arrangement of Japanese staffs (housing loan, house rental, car insurance etc)
- Translation (email) and interpretation job in necessary occasion
- Manage MD's schedules as one of the secretarial/administration responsibilities
- Attending/coordinating visitor/clients flights/accommodations/transportations when necessary at times
- Supporting overall communication of HR department with Japanese staffs
- Also study other HR function
【Urgent/ Replacement】HR & Admin Manager or Assistant Manager ID:440526,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
HR : Admin tasks = 50 % : 50 %
We are seeking highly self-motivated candidates to join our team as:
Admin & HR Manager Responsibilities:
1 Manages full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment , performance appraisal ,compensation & benefit,
employee training, development & improvement program,
2 Responsible for liaison with labour office and handling & solving of employee's disciplinary / IR issues.
3 Provides recommendations for reviewing and improvement of existing HR policies and facilitate in the implementation,
4 Handles immigration and IRB related matters for expatriates.
5 Responsible for dealing with customer's RBA and others such as environmental and safety audits.
6 In-charge of general administration functions such as handling of company's business contracts with customers & service providers.
7 Supports in the handling and contracts and legal issues related to company's operation.
8 Handling of company's insurance related matters including claim procedures.
9 To oversee and support in the administration of facilities matters related to warehouse building.
10 Responsible in dealing with local authority, industrial park management, fire department etc.
after work activity ( bowling / soccer / annual dinner / beach )
Deputy General Manager – Administration & Human ResourceID:4315210,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: Japan manufacturer of Copper foil for Printed Circuit Boards and Resin coated copper foil (established in 1985, Malaysia) with the recognition of ISO 14001 since 2005. High Quality Assurance and Environment program, ensure that only high quality copper foil products are being supplied to the customers. MCF is able to achieve this with the support of an effective management system and stringent process controls and inspections. Also, equipped with state-of-the-art analysis equipment with highly skill resources to provide First Class technical support to our customers.
• Manage overall Administrative & Human Resource of the company
• Manage full spectrum of HR include such as Manpower Plan, Recruitment, Industrial Relations, Training, Staff Welfare.
• Administrative / General Affairs include Safety & Health, Security, Landscape, Housekeeping,
• Immigration application for expatriates
• Quality Control Circle (QCC) Activities
• Ensure company legal compliances and legal matters
Head of Trainer (Cosmetic & Skin Care)ID:439397,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- plan & develop monthly itinerary for trainers, training program for new products & refresh training and motivation training for Retails sales consultant
• To conduct & support all technical & products training for management staffs, trainers, and retail sales consultanat.These including on the job training, counter activities & sales transactions, exclusive workshops/press event/ make up/ facial massage/ yearly beauty consultants contest
• Responsible to do workshops liaison with 3rd party
• To handle customers’ complaint if any
• To ensure all Staffs have good customer service & good grooming & presentable