18 Jobs for HR found
Operation Section Manager (HR & Admin Manager) - Manufacturing - ID:441586,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: One of the historical manufacturer of high precision rubber based components and parts for the ofﬁce automation industry. Their products are widely exported to other nations markets : Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.
Location: Shah Alam Industrial Park
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee all the spectrum of HR & GA
Ensure accurate and timely process of Salary, OT and Statutory Payment
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Responsible for the overall office stationary and office equipment to ensure efficient running of the office.
Ensure Insurance, Licences and Agreements on time renewal.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, counselling, and disciplining issue
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee done in fair manner
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating policies and procedures.
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, overhead budget & Manpower planning
Monitoring operation budget
Supervising HR & GA staff and liaising with all staffs for smooth process.
Ensures legal compliance according the Employment Act 1955 13 Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- RM 6,000 to 7,000 per month
- Uniforms are contributed for respective employees.
- Hospitalization benefits for employees
【Johor】HR & Admin Officer / Senior OfficerID:448822,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPasir Gudang
Payroll administration :
- Compute all salaries via payroll system and prepare relevant monthly documents and reports.
- Prepare all salary reports, manpower report and prepare analysis for any Payroll issues.
- Prepare payment of EPF, SOCSO, EIS, Income Tax and HRDF or other deduction.
- Leave management
- Government compliance - FOrm EA, Form BE and others
Other HR & Administration job:
- Insurance relevant business.
- Prepare claim HRDF
- Handle Employee Discipline issues
- Assist HOD to management of employees' welfare & benefits
- Supervise Administration Assistant
- Other assignment
Head HR manager ID:448775,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
-Responsible for the recruiting(Basically headhunting), screening, interview and placing workers
-Performance Management system
-Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
-Employee development and Training
-Salary: Depends on experience
-Half working hour Friday(work only morning time)once a month
-Annual leave:14 days for first year
-MC: 10 days
-Birth day leave
-Follow Japanese new year leave(end of December to beginning of January)
-Team dinner/Lunch once a month
HR Executive (Generalist) ID:448173,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
- General HR Practitioner
• Industrial Relations
• Employee Relations
• Employee Welfare
• General Administration
To be revealed to shortlisted candidates
【Urgent/ Replacement】HR & Admin Manager or Assistant Manager ID:440526,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
HR : Admin tasks = 50 % : 50 %
We are seeking highly self-motivated candidates to join our team as:
Admin & HR Manager Responsibilities:
1 Manages full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment , performance appraisal ,compensation & benefit,
employee training, development & improvement program,
2 Responsible for liaison with labour office and handling & solving of employee's disciplinary / IR issues.
3 Provides recommendations for reviewing and improvement of existing HR policies and facilitate in the implementation,
4 Handles immigration and IRB related matters for expatriates.
5 Responsible for dealing with customer's RBA and others such as environmental and safety audits.
6 In-charge of general administration functions such as handling of company's business contracts with customers & service providers.
7 Supports in the handling and contracts and legal issues related to company's operation.
8 Handling of company's insurance related matters including claim procedures.
9 To oversee and support in the administration of facilities matters related to warehouse building.
10 Responsible in dealing with local authority, industrial park management, fire department etc.
after work activity ( bowling / soccer / annual dinner / beach )
Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:447534,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPuchong
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem
and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
To be advice during interview
(Japanese Speaking) Senior HR/Admin ExecutiveID:447545,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKlang
Our client is a Japanese company, which specialise in surface treatment for surfaces such as Steel, aluminium, stainless steels and more.
Working as a Senior HR/Admin Executive, your tasks will be to:
-Plan and monitor the implementation of Company Admin. and HR related activities
-Ensure and uphold all Company Rules & Regulations
-Ensure Industrial Relation issues are handled according to labor law (such as recruitment, termination, trainings etc)
-Manage and monitor the Training and Development process and procedures according to Implement and maintain the ESH (Environmental, Safety and Health) Management System to ensure they comply with relevant statutory requirements all time, including I.S., Local regulations, code of practices and legal requirements
-Establish rules and regulations when deemed necessary and should incorporate elements of awareness and environmental concerns
-Liaise to Japanese MD as for the rules and Regulations were proposed, involving translation and documentations of the documents between Japanese and English
-Manage and monitor Personal Performance Evaluation programs and practices
-Plan and endure HR related activities complies with Malaysian Labor Laws
-Maintains adin. staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees; maintain a safe and secure work environment; develop personal growth opportunities
-Plan and manage special projects for improvement for company and to support the objectives of company and ISO 14001:2004 to reduce consumption of electricity and reduce waste
Salary RM5k - 6k
Yearly medical check up
Logistic HR ExecutiveID:444832,800 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRRawang
1. To administer staff requisition for any vacancy or replacement.
2. To conduct recruitment interview within the company or in any part of the country.
3. Coordinate pre-employment test, medical check-up and other relevant documentation as required.
4. To conduct exit interview to find out reasons for employees resignation.
5. To liaise with advertisement agencies or recruitment consultant.
6. Provide support to L & D and Talent management program and activities.
7. To prepare routine HR reports and other documents as and when required.
8. Perform all other tasks as necessary and any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
General Affairs Admin (Japanese Speaker)ID:444645,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRShah Alam
* Responsible for administrative matters in relation to new office set up and upkeeping
* Liaise with outsourced HR Manager when needed, responsible for recruitment and employee relations matters ( must have experience with
payroll/ HR admin- related work ie making EPF/Soco /EIS Claims
* Responsible for general affairs such as air line tickets reservation, license management , document management etc
* Secretariat role-in charge of documentation, data entry, e-mail replies as requested
To be advice during interview
Payroll Analyst [Penang -Japanese Speaker]ID:422182,650 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Key duties will include managing the Payroll Analyst , ensuring payroll compliance with current government regulations (federal, state, and foreign tax authorities), auditing payroll processes and tax filings with the SAP system or another payroll platform, developing and maintaining written departmental policies and procedures, and enforcing adherence to payroll policies and internal controls. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of global payroll experience, able to communicate effectively with employees and staff management when addressing issues and providing resolutions, and possesses a strong desire to promote continuous process improvements within the payroll department toward implementing changes leading to best-practice operations from a global perspective
• Responsible for delivering innovative business consulting, business process design, systems integration, and application design and management to payroll processes globally. Countries covers are Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Canada and Europe countries.
• Supervises all regular duties associated with the preparation and generation of the semimonthly payroll and monthly payrolls. Delegates appropriate duties to Payroll Specialist as needed.
• Ensure all payroll processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner along with the accurate and timely filing of monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory reports.
• Initiates and promotes continual process improvements within the payroll department and implements changes leading to best-practice operations from a global perspective.
• Complies with federal, state, and international localised legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; obtaining qualified opinions; advising management on needed actions.
• Ensure policies and procedures are flawlessly administered and new policies adequately documented and communicated to all divisions and companies, and all processes are thoroughly documented.
• Prepare payroll related accruals and reconciliations to the general ledger.
• Review and confirm the accuracy of employee data feeds from any substantial systems.
• Responsible for relationships with other departments, external auditors, and payroll service providers.
• Support internal and external audits ensuring deadlines are met and each request is responded to with a timely and accurate response. Ensure appropriate internal controls, approval and validation checks are in place for the payroll processes. Ensure appropriate reconciliations exist and are documented and performed for the payroll processes including processing, GL postings, tax and others.
• Responsible for all day-to-day payroll administrative functions and collaboration with Third Party payroll service provider.
• Coordinate and perform troubleshooting and investigation of payroll system problems and take appropriate corrective actions. Assisting in the troubleshooting and investigation of payroll system problems and making appropriate corrections.
• Support ad hoc and regular management reporting on all payroll related information.
• Knowing and worked on "Time" business processes (Quotas, Schedules, Evaluation, Schemas, and Configuration &Transfers).
• Direct compliance and audit readiness reviews in partnership with HR Operations and internal audit to drive continuous improvements in support our global workforce.
• Performs an integral role in projects that have an impact on the Service Center including, but not limited to new program rollout (including conducting employee presentations/meetings),acquisition Implementations, time and attendance implementation, global manager and employee self-service, and project management of benefits open enrollment including initial development of communications materials, interfacing with consultant(s) on vendor responses, ensuring all project requirements are established, managed and deadlines met.
• Provides technical expertise and resolution for escalated problems/questions regarding regulations pertaining to payroll administration, workforce reductions, employment, employee data management, and benefits. Identifies legal issues or concerns and partners with the company’s attorney to recommend a plan of action and presents for management review.
- Fixed Transport Allowance (RM150)
- Parking Allowance (RM159)
- Standard 13 months salary
- Annual profit sharing