18 Jobs for HR found
【ペナン勤務・フレックス制・好待遇！】日系企業の通訳兼、秘書ID:521578,500 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRSimpang Ampat
■勤務時間：平日 8:30 - 17:30
※出社時間は、7:30 - 9:00の間で30分単位で変更可（退社時間も応じて変動する）
■勤務地 ： ペナン
■給与 ：RM 8,500-RM 12,000 ※ご経験やスキルに応じる
Senior Executive (Admin, HR, Accounting and PA)ID:524573,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
This company provides consistent services from planning, design, manufacture, construction and after-sales services of all processes between the entrance and exit of "Painting systems" in small to large-scale plants.
This position is the new position as the company is expanding, perform all related back office job from HR, Admin to MD Assistant.
Job description :
a) Control staff OT record , annual leave, MC , travelling claim , mileage claim check based on company rules
b) Office maintenance such as ordering of company refreshment , building management
c) Secretary work - hotel booking , arrange appointment and schedule of MD and driver
d) Monthly accounting reporting to Japan support to MD, Data entry (Using "AutoCount")
e) Receptionist job
f) Company rules control, discipline of staff and make sure follow company rules
*Most of the clients are Japanese company
Basic salary : RM 3,000 - RM 4,500
- Transportation(fixed) : 80 MYR
(there maybe additional subject to the location)
- AL : 12, MC: 12
- Bonus: average 1 month/year
【経験者歓迎】福利厚生充実／老舗メーカーの人事担当ID:509845,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
- 方針と手続き -各部門と密接に協力し、ラインマネージャーが経営陣の指示に従って方針と手続きを理解し、実行するのを支援する。
- トレーニング - 会社のトレーニングニーズ分析、そのようなコースのための有能なトレーナーの調達、ラインマネージャーと共に、人数とスキルレベルに関して即時および長期のスタッフ要件を考慮した人事計画戦略の策定、新しいスタッフのための導入を含むトレーニングの計画および実施、部門マネージャーと連携したトレーニングニーズの分析を行う。
- 採用 -会社の方針に従い、職務記述書の作成、広告の準備、応募書類のチェック、候補者の絞り込み、面接、選考。
- 管理 - OR（発注依頼書）の作成、医療休暇のキー入力、スタッフの勤怠管理に関する部門マネージャーや給与計算担当者との連絡など、その他の管理業務。
- ビザ - 外国人労働者および駐在員ビザの申請。
勤務時間：08:00 - 17:30
勤務地 ：Shah Alam
Industrial Relation Team Leader ID:524505,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
- Review, formulate, develop and implement Human Resource policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and guidelines to ensure compliance and effectiveness.
- Attend to all disciplinary issues, staff counselling & grievances, terminations and other employee related matters in compliance with labour laws.
- Work with HR Manager & Director to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees.
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current and up to date.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected.
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have.
- Responsible for all Industrial Relations activities for the Company, including handling all matters related to disciplinary actions, grievances, counselling and staff misconduct.
- Conduct Domestic Enquiry and supervising matters to IR/ER and upholding natural justice in dealing with the employee.
- Responsible for reviewing the IR manual and Company’s related policies procedure.
- Resolving grievances or queries that any of the employees might encounter.
- Escalating to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
- Negotiating collective bargaining deals between employer and employee.
- Managing dispute resolutions involving management, employees or government, agencies, etc.
- Ensuring HR staff is knowledgeable about Company’s policies and comply to it. Conduct road show / training if necessary.
- Advise Company on legislation procedure.
- Creating and revising documents/forms.
- Preparing documentation regarding labour relations assignments.
- Any ad-hoc task which is required by the management.
- Disclose if shortlisted
Human Resources Assistant ManagerID:519895,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRTerengganu
Responsibilities and duties
❑ Leading the Recruitment /Hiring process for all employee level (operator, staff, engineer, supervisor, and manager) and Give excellent service for all department in hiring activity (recruitment, selection, on boarding, until placement) to meet business objectives
❑ Coordinate Training program and development, prepare competency matrix, training plan, implement and monitor training program.
❑ Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
❑ Collect and analyze the HR data such as Headcount, Absenteeism, attrition, etc. and report them to HR Manager and Regional A/P office including to implement WORKDAY system.
❑ Assist Manager in providing advice to management on all personnel development and career planning of employees
❑ Develop and maintain Industrial Relation, Performance Management & Improvement Plan both for Salaried and Hourly employee
Total Salary = RM 5,000 ~ RM 6,000
- Housing allowance
- Petrol allowance
- Bonus average 2 Months
** Top performer = 4 Months
- US based company, global style
- Flexible working environment
- Open to ideas
- People working in Japanese environment feel flexibility here
- Low attrition rate
- Volunteer and good performer open to opportunity of relocation to overseas
- Overseas training
- Upcoming new plant open in Vietnam
Office Manger / Account Manger ID:514285,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKL Sentral
【Account & Finance】
・Prepare the full set of account for the company and Oversee the monthly accounts of the subsidiaries to ensure the number is correct and the monthly closing on time
・Liaise with Auditor and Tax Agent for the company and support the audit and tax computation for the subsidiaries
・Prepare and Control the payments for the company and subsidiaries
・Provide guidance and support to Finance teams in subsidiaries to ensure the workflows are correct and smooth
・Monitor the Cash flows for the company and subsidiaries
・Prepare the monthly consolidation Reports for Japan Head Quarter
・Analyze the monthly reports for the company and subsidiaries and Prepare the monthly reports for Directors meeting within the tight timeline
・Draft the annual budget for the company and subsidiaries
【Human Resource and Admin】
・Payroll Calculation for the company and monitor the payroll calculation for the subsidiaries
・Recruit the manpower for the company when necessary and prepare the necessary Work Permit for the new joinee
・Ensure proper documents filing of the company and subsidiaries
・Monitor the license Status of e
・Prepare documents for the board of directors of each company in Southeast Asia.
・Payroll calculation for Koshida International employees, payment of social insurance premiums, and various applications and paperwork related to new hires and retirements
・Prepare or revise employment regulations
・Prepare or revise employment regulations
・Respond to various labor issues including those of group companies
(Koshida International itself is not involved in most of these issues)
・Prepare annual budgets for each country.
・Monitor back-office operations of subsidiaries, propose improvements, and confirm progress
(at regular meetings, meetings with group company managers, etc.)
Hr & Administrative Executive ID:523903,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Provide full support to HR & Administrative related duties
- Update & maintain employee records
- Assist in monthly payroll data checking
- Review & update HR or any other related policies
- Maintain employee leave/clocking system
- Assist in data collation for any statistical purposes
- To remain updated on Employment Act
- Other ad-hoc HR & Administrative duties
Junior or Senior DesignerID:522753,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
・Creating character motion and character modeling for gaming/advertisement/animation with using 3D tools
・Character motions for players / enemies in the game
・Adjustment / editing motion capture data
・Modeling of the character
・Creating the texture design of character, background, tools
Tools mainly use
SubstancePainter, Motionbuilder, Unity, UnrealEngine
Junior Designer : RM 3,000 - RM 4,500
Senior Designer : RM 4,600 - RM 7,000
- Transportation allowance
- Medical Insurance will be provided
- AL 12 days / MC 14 days
Senior EHS Engineer in PenangID:518655,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Mertajam
・Continually monitor, review, and improve company environmental and OSH programs and procedures to ensure safety and compliance.
・Investigate, coordinate, and review any incidents and discrepancies and follow-up with corrective and preventive actions until closure.
・Execute enforcement to ensure all activities are in alignment with environmental and OSH regulatory requirements.
・Execute enforcement to ensure workers, vendors and visitors comply with company environmental and OSH requirements.
・Conduct regular site safety inspections, safety audits to ensure activities are perform in accordance with environmental, and OSH requirements.
・Liaise with company local management team, on-site team, overseas subsidiary EHS team and factory on all environment and OSH issues.
・Liaise on behalf of the company with appointed client environmental and OSH personnel and local government authorities and agencies such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA, KKM, NIOSH, etc.
・Execute, enforce SOP in relation to Pandemic/ National Disaster Control as and when required by legal authorities.
・Execute and review HIRARC for all routine and non-routine activities.
・Compile and update all relevant EHS data and reports to/for management team and customers as and when required.
・Established, organize and coordinate Health and Safety Committee meetings and activities.
・Develop and conduct all environmental and OSH trainings.
・Establish EHS Work Instructions and checklist where required.
・Established, coordinate and managed Emergency Response Team and its related activities.
・Follow-up with application of permits and ensure accuracy of reports with respect to environmental and OSH requirements.
・Organize/support EHS outreach activities and promotional programs.
・Prepare report, data analysis related to EHS matters.
・Track environmental, safety and health metrics.
・Perform and commit to other duties and activities assigned by reporting superior and upper line management.
Salary package : RM 5,000 - RM 6,000
- Phone Allowance : RM 100
- Transportation & Car allowance : RM 800 (includes client visit)
- Bonus : twice a year (depends on the company performance)
- AL : 14 days
Account cum Admin executiveID:522594,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
You will be in charge of general Accounting & Admin tasks.
Currently main tasks is Accounting (about 80%) but also will be assigned admin tasks.
Main Job scope:
- In charge of monthly/annual account closure with a company Secretary
- Handling AP/AR, Payroll(including allowance & benefits), creating cash flow, issuing and managing invoice statement as a daily task
(account system is UBS)
- Visa Application(liaising consulting company), Management of official documents for company operation, and license application when required
- To report to manager or GM
- To manage and stock necessary office equipment
*Manager will OJT on the daily tasks
Salary package : RM 4,000 - RM 5,000
AL: 8 days for 1-2 yrs/ 12 days for 2-5 yrs/16 days for 5yrs and above
MC: 14 days
Medical claim: up to RM60 for 1 time (Up to 6 times per year).
Bonus : depends on the company performance
Car park : free to park around the space