6 Jobs for HR found
HR ExecutiveID:491673,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPerai
- Responsible for the administration of the HR department policies and procedures. Other HR functions include payroll, employment matters, recruitment & selection, on-boarding, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and development, grievance handling, staff welfare, safety and health and corporate initiatives support in HR
- Attending to matters related to employee relations and counseling of employees on disciplinary issues in compliances with local labor laws and immigration related matters
- Assist in employee handbook reviews and updates
- Participate in various ad-hoc projects and also involvement in HR strategic planning, policies and procedures
- Back-up support on Payroll administration
- To support in other HR Admin related matters
Senior / Assistant MIS (IT) ManagerID:488334,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRKepong
-To execute IT procedures and processes that instructed by MIS manager, and managed to do preliminary analysis on the facts and report informative outcome to MIS manager.
-To assist IT Manager for outstation IT operations and IT project implementation
(i)Implement and execute IT solutions in outstation
(ii)Single point of contact for outstation IT operations
-Providing computer related hardware and software support throughout the whole group.
-Deploy IT training program and learnings across total organization.
-Perform first level troubleshooting in various ERP systems (eg. MS Dynamic, Asoft, SFA, etc).
-Hardware and software inventory tracking and documentation.
-Provide adhoc remote support when urgently need, even out of ordinary working hour.
-To assist in-house application development and data extraction methods.
-Ensure 100% system up time to minimize business impact, and standby to work during wee hours if required.
Japanese Speaking Payroll & Benefit SpecialistID:488075,800 MYR ~ 10,800 MYRPetaling Jaya
This is a shared service center for a pharmaceutical company.
Location: Petaling Jaya
-Responsible for the activities related to the processing of payroll
-Guarantee the correct payment of employees on-time payout and according to current legislation.
-Operate local benefit programs: retirement pension(DC), flexible benefit points, OT, leave, child school tuition, congratulation & condolences, holiday present, employee hobby club, annual medical check-up, long-service award, etc.
Handle employee’s enquiries regarding payroll and benefit programs
Salary up to RM 10800
Panel Clinic including direct family
Higher than usual company contribution EPF
Details to be discussed during the interview
Business Services – Payroll Consultant/Senior Payroll Consultant (Japanese Speaker)ID:486963,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Reports to Payroll manager
The role will be to deliver critical day to day tasks for assigned clients within the end-to-end Payroll and Benefits process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our clients in Asia. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll and Benefits processes within established target timeline and client’s satisfaction targets are met.
• Support documents (invoice/contract/bank statement and etc) translation into English
• Communicate with Japan clients and management from different countries
• Maintain orderly filing of records.
• Other ad hoc projects assignments
- yearly increment
- Medical benefits
Corporate Affairs Assistant ManagerID:480452,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
• Responsible for handling full set of accounts
• Assist in preparing accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• Assist in preparing accounting documents and monthly schedules.
• Assist in reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting (e.g. statutory annual financial statements).
• Handling GST return Filling.
• Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data
• Perform general Finance administrative support
• Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Working time 09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range : RM2500-3500
Corporate Affairs Assistant ManagerID:480275,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• To assist Corporate Affairs Manager in the following areas:
• To assist in managing and handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Admin duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• To assist in planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and development.
• To assist in manpower planning, recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with respective HODs on manpower requirements. To assist in managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
• To formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
• Initiate and execute dynamic ideas to enhance employee communications
• Providing general administrative services to a high level of operational efficiency
• Other Corporate Affairs, HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
Working time 09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range : RM5000-RM6000