7 Jobs for HR found
[Malacca] HR & GA Executive ~ Senior Executive (Training)ID:485763,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRMalacca
- Assist Manager and Assistant Manager to handle full spectrum on HR function.
- Specifically take care of staff training (liaise with internal / external trainers, venue booking, logistic arrangements etc)
> To proceed pre-training, during training and post training arrangement (eg: to raise PR & PO, payment preparation, HRDF grant submission and documentation preparation).
> Prepare training materials, training room setup and training evaluation report.
> Send out training reminder to all participants timely.
> Propose related questionnaires for each training session.
> Sit in related training session as an observer and prepare related report.
> Update the training record which is aligned with the ISO procedures.
> Update the Training Calendar & Training Summary Report.
> Submit HRDF claims & to monitor the reimbursement statement from HRDF.
> Maintain proper staff training record and budgeting.
- Any other ad hoc tasks by superior.
- Education Background : Diploma / Degree in Human Resource, Administration or any related study.
- Experience : 3 ~ 8 years of full HR experience in manufacturing environment with specific full spectrum experience in handling training program.
- Skill: Knowledge in training in manufacturing environment
Business Support Manager (Government Relation)ID:486484,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Working Location: Ara Damansara
This company produces L-Methionine, first of its kind in the world serving animal, human, and plant nutritional markets. L-Methionine is shipped globally serving customers in over 50 countries. It also produces ECOFER™, an amino acid based liquid fertilizer product for Malaysian palm plantation market.
- Support and manage business issue
- Proven records of understanding risk signals, review user accounts and transactions and other high-risk activity
- Proficient in data analysis to identify trends, continuous improvement opportunities
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Review project implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices
- Communicate to management on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Prepare and perform management reporting activities
-Basic Salary up to RM 8500 (above considerable with proven work result)
-14 Days AL
Business Services – Payroll Consultant/Senior Payroll Consultant (Korean Speaker)ID:485263,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRGeorgetown
- Reports to Payroll manager
The role will be to deliver critical day to day tasks for assigned clients within the end-to-end Payroll and Benefits process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our clients in Asia. The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll and Benefits processes within established target timeline and client’s satisfaction targets are met.
• Support documents (invoice/contract/bank statement and etc) translation into English
• Communicate with Korean clients and management from different countries
• Maintain orderly filing of records.
• Other ad hoc projects assignments
- yearly increment
- Medical benefits
Corporate Affairs Assistant ManagerID:480452,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBukit Bintang
• Assist in all Finance functions to ensure day-to-day operations of overall accounting and financial activities
• Responsible for handling full set of accounts
• Assist in preparing accurate and timely reporting and submission of monthly/periodic financial and management reports
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• Assist in preparing accounting documents and monthly schedules.
• Assist in reconciliations such as bank and debtor/creditor reconciliations.
• Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
• Assist in the preparation of reports for external reporting (e.g. statutory annual financial statements).
• Handling GST return Filling.
• Liaise with team member for ensuring proper recording of information & financial data
• Perform general Finance administrative support
• Perform other accounting / finance related duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Working time 09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range : RM2500-3500
Corporate Affairs Assistant ManagerID:480275,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
• To assist Corporate Affairs Manager in the following areas:
• To assist in managing and handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Admin duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports.
• To assist in planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and development.
• To assist in manpower planning, recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with respective HODs on manpower requirements. To assist in managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
• To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
• To formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
• Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
• Initiate and execute dynamic ideas to enhance employee communications
• Providing general administrative services to a high level of operational efficiency
• Other Corporate Affairs, HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
Working time 09:00 - 18:00
Salary Range : RM5000-RM6000
Admin cum HR Assistant Manager/ManagerID:479204,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTebrau
・HR and Admin.
- Arrangement of Training.
- Recruitment for new positions and replacement.
- Management of CNB, Payroll. (Number of Enployee is 140.)
- management of Foreign workers and immigration. (Number of Foreign workers is around 40 or 50.)
- Management 2 staff.
- Administrative allowance RM 700
- Transport RM100
- Bonus ,once a year (recently around 2 months)
HR & Admin Senior Executive (47630)ID:476303,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRRawang
- Responsible for handling full spectrum of HR & Admin roles and functions.
- Company rules control, discipline of staff and make sure follow company rules
- Control staff OT record , annual leave, MC , travelling claim , mileage claim check based on company rules
- Responsible for office maintenance and general office administration