15 Jobs for HR found
HR ManagerID:467307,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRButterworth
- This position reports to the Chief Operating Officer and is primarily responsible for the whole spectrum of Human Resource functions encompassing Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development, Industrial Relations, Employee Services and Environment, Safety and Health.
- Execute HR Policies & guidelines and ensure compliance by all levels of employees.
- Work closely with the Union to ensure industrial harmony and good relationship between Company and the Union at all times.
- Provide leadership to ensure that the Company attracts the most suitable and qualified candidates and foster an environment that promotes and motivates employees to contribute their best efforts for the benefit of the Company and its stakeholders.
- Actively promote Company values through activities and programs with the aim of creating a better working environment and build and foster a culture of employee engagement that is consistent with the Company’s culture and vision.
- To formulate, manage and implement staff training and development to improve staff competency , skills and performance.
Senior HRSS Advisor - Japanese Speaker (JG 17)ID:470474,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPuchong
* To provide quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or
problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
* Works towards possessing in depth knowledge of system behaviour
* Accurately hand less processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using salesforce.com and
* To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/ COE/HR business partners/ business groups.
* To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers
* Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS
* Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with
facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
* Work closely with regional representatives/ business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services ability to support business
process (including current, new and revised)
* Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA
* Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates others
systems as required.
* Ensures actions are in compliance with company policies and procedures and to local, state and federal employment law.
* Participates in and contribute to special assignments and projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
To be advice during interview
Department Manager Human Resource & General AffairsID:4676312,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
(Describe the primary purpose and function of this job)
- To direct, plan and coordinate the activities of the Human Resource & General Affairs Department Job Function and execute smoothly with complying with the legal and fulfil Internal & External Interested Parties and to achieve Company's Business Plan , Management By Objectives (KPI's ) and Management & Control Department Budget
Key Roles and Responsibilities (List the key roles and responsibilities of this job)
• To assume full spectrum of Human Resource Job Function and Responsibilities is Comply With Company Policies, Procedures and Legal Requirements.
• Manage the Development and Implementation for Company-wide requirements such as Job Function, Manpower and Staff Development (include Foreign Workers & Contract)
• To ensure the Employee & Industrial Relation comply with the Company's Policies, Procedure and Legal Requirements
• To make proposal on Human Resource System to be competitive to retain talent resources (Talent Management, Succession Plan and etc)
• To execute and penetrate the Company Mission, Principle and Culture to all employees
• To prepare and control yearly Human Resource Budget and Overall Company Labor Cost & Manpower
• To manage staff welfare (eg. Accommodations, Cafeteria, Company Annual Dinner & etc)
• To execute and comply with Responsible Business Alliance (RBA@ EICC) and Corporate Social Responsibility
• Building Maintenance include Company Facilties & Utilities
• Compliance with Building and Machinery Act & others Legal requirements
• To maintain Company Housekeeping
• To control the Management Information System
- Application, Server, Network and Desktop Support
- General Support related to Programme and System
Human Resources ManagerID:468495,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
• Responsible on full spectrum but not limited of human resource functions in the company.
• Oversees human resources department to ensure human resources compliance, policies and
labour laws are applicable.
• Lead, supervise and coach subordinates in the human resources team.
• Perform strategic planning and forecast on company hiring needs.
• Responsible for overall KPIs of all departments.
• Maintaining good relations with all HR related government bodies including Immigration,
Labour Office, KWSP and SOCSO.
• Responsible on employees’ relation and industrial relation with/within the company.
• Perform any ad-hoc task assign by the management team.
HR & Admin Assistant Manager-MelakaID:468514,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRMalacca
1) Outsource Workers Management:
- Work closely with agency regards outsource workers supply
- Manage and monitor outsource worker’s daily attendance
- Review and revise outsource agency agreement, policies and procedures
- Analyse workers; and agency performance
*The company appointed about 8 ~ 9 agency to supply manpower. This manpower we called as outsource workers.
The agency are all local agencies and supply local workers.
The outsource workers are mainly the production workers at the warehouse area and some are forklift drivers. Their tasks include of case arrangement, unpack and repack car parts.
2) Industrial Relations & Employee Relations
- Handle and manage all disciplinary and misconduct case
- Conduct engangement session with employee
- Manage all conflicts, grievances and complaints
- Involve in administration task, eg manage building’s security control and facilities maintenance
- Involve in improvement activities such as Kaizen Teian, and Hakken Teian.
- Ad-hoc task assigned by superior from time to time
Basic Salary: RM 4,500 to 5,500
- Transport (based on milage)
- Laundry RM100
- Company Uniform
Bonus about 2 - 3 months (Depends on business condition)
-HLMA have own working calendar.
-Company Uniform provided
Annual Leave: 18 days
MC: 14 days
Human Resources Executive ID:468502,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKlang
• Perform full spectrum but not limited to all human resources matters including hiring,
strategic planning, orientation and training for new employees, compensation and benefits
• Timely processing of monthly payroll and submission to all statutory bodies including KWSP,
LHDN, SOCSO etc.
• Handle for foreign worker recruitment and renewal matters.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory requirements.
• Resolving grievance and provide counselling to employees.
• Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws.
• Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly human resources report.
• Any ah-hoc tasks assign by the supervisor.
【Fresh grad OK】HR executiveID:462232,000 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for general HR functions Develops an understanding of culture and structure to effectively partner with and support the organization.
Collaborates with HR leadership and Operational functions
Facilitates onboarding and orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
Works with HRBP in administers Training & Development opportunities to internal clients.
Provides counsel and administrative support for employee life cycle events
Administers HRIS and time keeping systems
Administers employee benefit programs
Assists employees with payroll related inquiries.
-no transportation allowance
10-12 (first year)
Project LeadID:466945,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
A Company providing Human Resource Solutions. Our perceptive founding member was quick to address our clients' needs in resolving the fluctuation of demand for manpower supply and dealing with various issues such as human resource management, foreign labour placements and work permits.
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya
-Regular contact and engagement of prospects to identify and progress business opportunities to quotation/proposal stage ( Develop new Live Account)
-Preparation of professional sales quotations/proposals depending on the size of opportunity with appropriate technical/commercial depth and compelling and persuasive arguments to purchase from client.
-Liaison with appropriate Technical/Procurement/Production authorities to ensure the proposal/quotation is technically sound and commercially viable to deliver the expected margins.
-Manage the commercial interface of the customer's decision making team to apply maximum persuasiveness to convert the maximum number of quotations possible into orders.
-Adopt company's key business culture and behavior
-Involvement in the resolution of any account issues or problems. Act as the account facilitator to resolve issues in an efficient and cost effective way.
-Follow up Collection
RM 5,000~RM 8,000
14 days AL
Details to be discussed during the interview
★外資超大手製薬会社勤務★シニアトレーニングスペシャリスト】 (関連経験3年～5年以上の方） ID:465874,300 MYR ~ 6,600 MYRPetaling Jaya
Learning Specialist (Japanese Speaker)ID:465834,100 MYR ~ 6,200 MYRPetaling Jaya
This is a shared service center for a famous Switzerland based Pharmaceutical Company.
Working Location: Petaling Jaya
• Coordinate learning programs and curricula, understand and document processes and effectively use Learning Management Systems and related tools. For web-based learning, manage the setup, testing, deployment and updates of curricula across the global enterprise environment.
• Drive collaboration and continuous improvement in a matrix environment, including regular feedback on processes and systems, exception handling and customer feedback. Manage communications with business/HR partners, participants, managers and facilitators throughout the process, including use of social media.
• Monitor and report on registration and completion status and take appropriate action. Respond to queries and manage issues relating to the learning programs and Learning Management Systems.
• Assist program owners in annual and on-demand planning including budgets and financial reporting. Manage vendors and providers, search for program locations, agree on fees and conditions and ensure purchase order, invoice and payment processing. Track costs and collaborate in cross-charging to the business.
• Ensure that all processes are executed in compliance with internal values, behaviors, policies and standards.
Basic Salary RM 4100~RM6200
Language allowance up to RM 1500
Details to be discussed during the interview.