22 Jobs for HR found
HR & Admin ManagerID:460335,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBangi
* Plan and Coordinate administrative procedure and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
* Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
* Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
* Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
* Manage schedules and deadlines
* Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
* Coach and mentor team members and assign tasks to ensure that the team's resources are used effectively
* Balances the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies and provides payroll information by answering question and requests
* Implement the group's reward strategy so its compensation and benefits outcomes meet current and future business needs and are
consistent with the group's desired internal and external market position
* Apply recruitment strategy so that job vacancies are quickly filled, new employees are smoothly integrated into the organisation and the
candidates selected best match the needs of the position and the business
* Ensure recruitment activities in order to ensure the best candidates are selected for each role and the recruitment process is conducted efficiently, cost- effectively and in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards. These activities may include advertising, interviewing, testing, ranking and selecting candidates; checking references; negotiating employment offers; relocation; orientation/induction and introductory training
* Support administrative decision-making about promotions, terminations, compensation and rewards
* Develop social affair i;e events, sports and recreation to promote a healthy and great workplace in the group
* Collaborate with business to sustain and grow a healthy workforce
* Develop employees relations guidelines to ensure that employees have a proper guideline to comply during work
* The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include any responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor from time to time
【Open】payroll officerID:460292,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
- Delivering critical day to day tasks for the assigned countries on the end-to-end Payroll process and the work to do will be essential to ensure the successful provision of these services to our employees.
- Performing daily sustaining administration duties across all Payroll processes within targeted timeline.
- Interacting with external vendors both globally and regionally for Payroll to ensure quality and customer satisfaction targets are met.
- Understanding and maintaining country specific content knowledge across multiple countries for legal and tax requirements.
- Partnering with regional based HR Services team in order to support complex issue resolution, program changes and new program implementation.
- Ensure adherence to all Document Retention, Reporting and Audit requirements
- Reviewing current state Payroll and Benefits Administration processes, systems and structures and propose improvement.
・bonus ( 4-6 months)
Assistance Finance ManagerID:460276,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKota Damansara
1) Account & Finance:
- Responsible in preparation of full set account of the company.
- Responsible for the preparation of monthly BAS submission.
- Responsible for vendor payment, customer collection and credit control.
- Responsible in staffs claim.
- Responsible for fixed asset register.
- Responsible in liaison with tax agent, banker, solicitor and others professional bodies.
- Responsible in monthly account statutory report preparation and analyse the trend and movement.
- Responsible in to ensure there is no excessive of spend compare to budget.
- Responsible in preparation of half yearly inter-company reconciliation.
- Responsible in weekly reporting on task performance and work schedule to HOD of finance.
- Responsible in preparation of travel management.
- Responsible in liaison with freight forwarder for import and export related.
- Responsible in liaison with office suppliers and service providers.
- Responsible to ensure all the staff is complied with the corporate governance.
- Responsible to ensure the company obtain all the required licenses for business operation.
3) Human Resource:
- Responsible in monthly payroll.
- Responsible in document preparation for the work permit for foreign employee.
- Responsible in ideal proposal to the management in improvement of work environment.
- Responsible in sourcing the staff skill development training program.
Human Resources Specialist (KLCC) ID:460045,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBukit Bintang
This Company supports clients all over the world to successfully shape their customer relationships. More than 48,000 employees in 28 countries design and implement customized solutions for this purpose. We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology, we deliver real impact for our partners. Today’s rapidly changing world is sometimes challenging for service delivery; But with our spirit of true entrepreneurship, adaptability and our drive to go further, we view it as an opportunity to innovate by getting the best from people and technology. We constantly strive for the best. We know that doing so is pursuing a moving target. It takes full commitment to go the extra mile. Mutual respect and trust is the hallmark of every successful business.
Working Location: Ampang Park LRT
Responsible for general HR functions Develops an understanding of Business Unit(s) culture and structure to effectively partner with and support the organization.
Collaborates with HR leadership and Operational functions
Assists HRBP in responding to Employee Relations issues – reviews employee and manager issues and works with HR and business leadership to resolve
Facilitates onboarding and orientation programs and procedures for new employees.
Works with HRBP in administers Training & Development opportunities to internal clients.
Provides counsel and administrative support for employee life cycle events
Answer questions and provide information to arvato employees; make presentations to employees; investigate employee complaints regarding benefit claims; recommend correction action as necessary to resolve complaints.
Administers HRIS and time keeping systems
Administers employee benefit programs
Assists employees with payroll related inquiries.
RM 5000-RM 7000
HR cum Admin Executive ID:456273,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
Job Description (Recruitment):-
• Understanding manpower requisition from the concerned department
• Understanding the requirement and accordingly drafting a job description and getting it approved from the concerned person
• Sourcing candidates that match the desired skills
• Screening the candidates by conducting telephonic or personal interviews as the case may be
• Encouraging the employees to provide reference for better prospects
• Arranging for technical interview and coordinating with the concerned person
• Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates
• Maintaining and updating the database of the candidates
• Doing a background verification of the shortlisted candidates
Job Description (Induction and On-Boarding):-
• When a particular candidate is finalized and selected, giving him offer letter or letter of intent On joining the services, issuing appointment letter with brief working agreement or policies
• Giving description on the policies, procedures and culture followed by the company
• Properly filing relevant document of the new joined as required
• Introducing to the team and supervisor and manager
• Explaining the mode of communication
• Coordinating with the IT team to get the email id made
Job Description (HR Policies and Manual):-
• If the company do not have the policies and manual, drafting the same for the company
• Making or amending the existing policies and procedures
Job Description (Attendance and Leave Records):-
• Keeping a track of the attendance of the employees
• Filing the leave forms and keeping a track of the leaves taken
• Seeing to it that there is not much absenteeism on any given day
• Seeing to it that no employee is irregular and if there are such people, taking corrective and/or preventive measures
Job Description (Performance Management):-
• Helping the seniors do performance appraisal in a better way by adopting better appraisal practices
Job Description (Employee Engagement):-
• Keeping a track on employee turnover and exit rate
• Taking initiatives to engage the staff to their work
• Taking the surveys in order to understand their engagement level and accordingly take actions
• Planning events or activities regularly or on some occasions, getting those approved by senior management and implementing those
Job Description (Workforce Management):-
• Handling the staff so that people are not dissatisfied with each other
• Handling cross culture things
• See to it that there is no grouping or no dissatisfied person
• Other employee related issues
Job Description (Statutory Compliance):-
• Leaves – as per the act that is applicable to you
• Minimum salary, medical deductions as applicable other compliance
Job Description (Exit Formalities):-
• Conducting exit interviews of candidates who are resigning
• Trying to get constructive feedback for company and trying to implement the corrective measures for them
• Helping the person to relieved properly
• Issuing relieving letter and letter of experience
• Doing the full and final settlement for the person
Job Description (Compensation and Benefits):-
• Designing the salary structure for employees
• Helping employees save tax by advising them on tax benefits plans and other investment options
Job Description (Employee Motivation and Training & Development):-
• Arrange training sessions for the employees
• Provide internal training by checking who has what to contribute and accordingly plan a training session
• Hire trainers with specific skills
• Send motivational mails to employee on regular basis
【日系大手物流企業/即戦力募集】マネージャー候補ID:459208,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
■ボーナスあり/ 年1回 /1,7~3カ月分
HR Senior Executive or AM - LogisticID:459153,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
- Responsible in full spectrum of Human Resource function
- Handle payroll management, verification and review salary structure to ensure legal compliance with statutory regulations and requirements.
- Maintains employee benefits program, interpret human resource policies, manage performance management system and administer recruitment selection process.
- Provides advice and internal consulting to other departmental heads on disciplinary issues, conduct disciplinary action and domestic inquiry etc.
- Manage general office administration such as corporate insurance, tenancy, office equipment purchasing, maintenance, car park management, mailing services etc. Ensure smooth and cost efficiency operations.
- Responsible for compliance, trademarks and licensing administration.
- Manage HR system
*this position must monitor both PJ and Rawang warehouse.
*thsi position must often go Rawang warehouse.
Annual leave 14 days
Medical Leave 14 days
HR, ER/IR Assistant ManagerID:453895,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRKepong
Primary role is to assist the HR Manager in the effective Management of Industrial Relation (IR) & Employee Relation (ER) of the company including the warehouse and branches/ depot to maintain a harmonious IR climate. In addition, to ensure the security of the plant are managed and run efficient and effectively.
-Responsible for developing a clear framework for industrial relation policies and guidelines for the fair and effective management of employees taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practices especially in the warehouse.
-To maintain and constantly review the effectiveness of all relevant policies and procedures to ensure that they support delivery of quality and efficient service and the achievement of performance target especially in the warehouse
-Act as the change agent to propagate a discipline, self motivated and integrated workforce through employee relations program and activities
-Assist the HR Manager to attend to Domestic Inquiry, representing the Company for cases involving IR office & Industrial Court.
-To assist the HR Manager in developing quality & productive workforce especially in the warehouse.
-To efficiently & effectively manage the security of the plant.
-Annual leave 20 days (1 year, after probation)
PAYROLL MANAGERID:455476,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRShah Alam
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
Payroll Administration and Compensation & Benefits:
Oversee and administer monthly payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate remittance to employees and relevant bodies, and in compliance with Company policies & procedures, and relevant legal requirements.
Undertake documentation; maintain updates and refinements of payroll procedures.
Administer Compensation & Benefits related exercise including job analysis, job evaluation and development of salary structure.
Keep updated with latest news and development on HR related issues i.e. regulations by statutory bodies, labor laws, & etc.
Responsible for managing stakeholders in HR related activities (e.g. employee movement, transfer, resignation and confirmation)
Prepare HR statistical reports for management’s review as and when required.
Perform ongoing reviews of work processes and SOPs for service delivery excellence opportunities as well as to solidify control to ensure internal and external audit or regulatory compliance.
HRIS & Employee Self-Service (ESS):
Manage proper implementations and continuous improvements of HR system and Employee Self Service (ESS) application in the Company such as the Maintenance/Administration, Troubleshooting, Customizations and Development work.
Responsible for ensuring the employees’ employment record are maintained and updated accurately.
Performance Management System (PMS):
Oversees the Annual Company-wide Performance Review including appraisal data compilation; prepare analysis and summary report; administer promotion exercise; review and recommend salary moderation to maintain internal equity, prepare Sales Performance Bonus for Sales Executives, and etc.
Manage collection of data for surveys and market benchmarking with other companies in automotive industry.
Manage expatriate management including on board and repatriation administration, yearly tax filing, quarterly labor cost compilation to Mazda Japan, and etc.
Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS):
Provide administration support to the provision of Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) based on the By-Laws e.g. share allocation, weekly/monthly share movement to the related parties, and etc.
Responsible in providing analytic dashboard to view employee’s health seeking patterns.
Responsible in monitoring and providing analytic dashboard on medical expenditures.
Responsible in administering recovery of non-eligible claims / over-utilization of medical entitlements.
Main liaison in dealing with insurance broker for all cases escalated.
Ensure accurate monthly medical claims processing.
Ensure timely issuance of internal memorandum pertaining to festival holidays, office closure, and other matter arises from time to time.
Review, recommend and propose on staff benefits from time to time.
Actively participate in HR projects and employee engagement activities.
Perform/Assist in all other duties and activities as and when assigned or required.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
Ensuring smooth payroll and other benefits processing and pay-outs.
Provide first-level support to employees on queries regarding payroll and benefits.
Support all HR Projects
【Japanese speaker】MD AssistantID:458786,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKL Sentral
Malaysia branch office will be newly established
This position is required to support of MD（Japanese）in any field.
In addition to above, will be in charge of all the admin role.
- All back office jobs like General Affair, HR （excluding accounting）
- Personal Assistant of MD
- Visiting clients with MD (translating role)
- Interpreter for Japanese
- Report to HQ
■Bonus：1 month/a year
■Hospitalization & Outpatient allowance：1,000RM/a year