This job is closed
Commercial HeadID:4954310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Logistic, Manufacturing(Machinery), Trading Firm
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing, driving, and executing the budget plan to meet and/or exceed P&L expectations
2. To develop and execute a 3-year business plan that aligns commercial strategies to operational requirements & financial expectations. Such a strategic and operating plan that includes value creation initiatives organizational development plans and driving sales and operational performance.
3. To continuously drive modernization and transformation of company through digitalization.
4. Building a high-performance company culture based on innovation, business excellence and “Best-in-Class” approach. He/she will provide appropriate leadership to his/her head of functions and to his entire organization so as to inspire individual and collective performance achievement and good community morale through living Company 5H culture (Healthy, Honest, Happy, Humble, Helping). He/she must strive to be a source of inspiration and positivity
5. The Commercial Head must be able to partner and collaborate effectively with group functional heads and his/her Country Manager and peers.
The Commercial Head’s key activities include:
• Plan and propose annual budget plan. Regularly review performance achievement and take corrective actions, where appropriate, timely and effectively.
• Develop expectations for himself and for each of his subordinates that aligns to the goals and expectations of Company group.
• He/she will also be highly hands on to lead, support and/or to coach sales leaders and their organization to identify and to acquire growth opportunities at key accounts in core markets and in new business development
• Conduct regular reviews with his team, and individuals where appropriate. Of key priority will be sales and commercial meetings
• Actively and effectively use corporate tools
• Intelligently use data to track performance, drive decisions and to take action timely and effectively
• To execute and to manage QBR, Value Partnership and Key Account initiatives that leads to continual increase in total customer satisfaction.
• Establish and build personal relationships with key management individuals of customers, suppliers and industry players
• Ensure adequate social activities and morale boosting initiatives to strengthen company 5H culture
- Education Background : Candidates must have a basic Degree Holders. An MBA will be an added advantage
- Experience :
1. More than 5 years’ experience in a commercial management or similar leadership roles.
2. Deep domain knowledge in industrial equipment distribution or logistics/supply chain industry preferred.
3. More than 5 years of experience in a sales management leadership role. He/she must high competency in Sales & key account management with a strong experience and track record in achieving commercial success
4. Proven track record in building a high-performance organization and in driving profitable growth. He/She should preferably have experience in driving transformational change.
PERSONAL /PROFESSIONAL ATTRIBUTES:
1. Strong interpersonal skills to influence and communicate with all levels of the customers’ and suppliers’ organizations
2. Entrepreneurial and self-starting orientation
4. Resilient in a fast-paced environment, undergoing digital transformation. He/She should have ability to thrive on changes and perform well under pressure.
Malay, Mandarin, English