This job is closed
Sales Executive - Ipoh (Chemical Product)ID:421393,000 MYR ~ 4,300 MYRPerak
Company Profile: Originated from Norway, this is one of the world’s leading manufacturer of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. Their products are available in more than 100 countries own subsidiaries, agents, branch offices, dealers and distributors.
Location: IPOH (Nearby Aeon kinda city)
-Manage all aspects of the sales process, in terms of addressing customers’ needs, identifying the appropriate product based on customers’ needs and requests, conducting visits to customers, doing presentations, and calling upon support from cross-functional teams when required.
-Provide updates on the sales activities, projects follow-up statuses and market information to superiors.
-Collaborate internally with the Technical Training function on the organisation of seminars, Paint Schools and other courses, for targeted customers.
-Collaborate with Supply Chain in terms of warehousing and delivery, Finance on cheque collection and credit control, Technical Support Service on required rendering of technical services and Customer Care on tracking of orders.
-Conduct regular customer visits to assess and clarify customers’ requirements and needs, to identify the solutions required and ensuring customers’ needs are met.
- Language : English, Chinese
- Education Background : Degree in Chemistry related or Mechanical Related or Business Related
- Experience : 1-3 years in Sales, preferably building materials related
- Require Skill : Able to hit sales target
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.