This job is closed
Accounts Payable (Vietnamese speaker)ID:413134,000 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRPetaling Jaya
Partial of full set (AP, AR, Bookkeeping)
Company Profile: The world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health, Air Liquide is present in 80 countries with approximately 67,000 employees and serves more than 3 million customers and patients. Oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen are essential small molecules for life, matter and energy. They embody scientific territory and have been at the core of the company’s activities since its creation in 1902.
Location and job designation structure: This job position is designed in a Shared Service Center, owned by the company stated above, aimed to service their clients in different services (if necessary). Kelana Jaya (Petaling Jaya), walking distance to Paradigm Mall.
* Verify invoices, perform invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required) for Affiliates
* Verify claims with supporting documents provided and update claim details into Oracle system. Conduct reconciliation periodically,
in accordance to reimbursement policies
* Prepare vendor reconciliation and vendor data maintenance periodically
* Assist in resolution of invoice discrepancies with finance function of affiliates
* Maintain payment records and vendor files, as well as end of the month payment closing activities in accordance with group policies
<Administration and others>
* Conduct data entry of accounting entries into the system and ensure that data entry is accurate
* Prepare digital copies of records on a regular basis
* Check and validate quality and accuracy of information provided by affiliates for transactions processing
* Assist with internal control activities in accordance with group policies
- Well-versed in Vietnamese
- Possessed a Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
- Min 2 Years of relevant experience in finance & accounting , prior experience of working in shared services or office management is preferred.
- Possesses team player qualities and takes initiative and ownership of assigned duties
- Conversant in Oracle (AP) and Microsoft Office suite preferred, but experience with other ERPs may be considered
- Strong written and spoken proficiency in English is Pre-requisite; additional proficiency in any one of the Asian Language
***(Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese, Bahasa Indonesia and Thai) will be advantageous.
1. Send in your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Call in +603-2020 1885 for more information.
Unlimited Outpatient Medical Plan for own
RM200, Outpatient Dental Reimbursement