14 Jobs for Sebarang Jaya found
Senior Executive (Production Planner)ID:508083,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
- Assist in ensuring the plans are cost effective.
- To assist in ensuring no shortages in supporting production.
- To assist in ensuring no excess stock for production.
- To assist in conforming cell requirement from production, commit production quantity from production and confirm purchase stock quantity from purchasing section.
- Familiar with SAP System.
- To assist in meeting with production if the demand is lower than in-house capacity to avoid excess stock.
- To assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan from production plan and avoid production line down and estimate need date for purchase stock to dock in.
Salary : 28th every month
ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUALITY CONTROL (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:490475,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
1) Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them
and the quality standards to the production teams.
2) Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or
processes, and training staff to use them.
3) Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and
with health and safety guidelines.
4) Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality
5) Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting
external auditors and inspectors.
6) To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and
objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
7) Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
8) Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies,
procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
9) Experienced in ISO management.
Salary : 28th every month
QA Assistant ManagerID:513635,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Support customer factories and process audits, summarize issues raised by customers, and follow up on the progress
- Suppliers, periodic process audits, compilation of findings and follow-up on improvement progress
- Acting as a conduit between the Head Office/Quality Inspection Department and the Production Center/Quality
Department, responding to inquiries and distributing monthly reports
- Creation and distribution of quality reports, including daily reports
- Daily process patrols to identify problems and check progress of actions
- ISO audit support
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Bonus (average 1 month)
- Year-end bonus based on performance
＜将来の幹部候補＞品質管理・基盤実装組立部門ID:513627,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
Sales assistantID:513482,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
General sales assistant tasks
-fill in the data
-provide data and reports to help the sales team
-issue the invoice
-assist sales tasks
if a candidate can speak Japanese ,
-Liaise with HQ in Japan
-Share the information or requirement from Japan HQ with Factory
-interpreter ( JPN <-->ENG, MALAY ) ( internal communication )
- transportation ( depends on distance )
- Bonus once a year is 1 month
SENIOR IT SPECIALIST/SECTION HEAD-PenangID:511894,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Bonus twice a year
Position allowance RM400
Japanese speaking allowance RM500~700(depends on level)
Sales Assistant ManagerID:510715,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Plant in Malaysia ⇔ this position ( inside sales ) ⇔ Clients (Malaysia, Hong Kong and Japan)
- 100 % existing client ( However , the candidate can develop new client in Malaysia )
- Coordinate existing customer's enquiry/requests with the related department timely including quality/engineering issues as the project leader in order to fulfil customer QCDE and satisfaction.
- Always keep win-win relationship with existing customers by having regular meeting especially for delivery status and negotiate with customers/internal related department regarding pull in/push out production plan.(monitor customer PO/forecast up and down)
- Drive the project as the project leader when a new model is introduced by existing customer, like making the schedule of each event and organize the regular project meeting.
- Issue the quotation for existing customers when the prices change, new models, quarterly update etc..
- Monitor AR as sales department
- Monitor/investigate monthly inventory report
transportation ( depends on distance )
Fixed Bonus once a year is 1 month(in average)
Term end Bonus according to company performance
【将来の部門長候補】SMT設備の保守・メンテナンス技術者ID:502978,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
Technical EngineerID:507262,600 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
- Design and perform laboratory analysis such as HPLC, FTIR, DSC, EDX, XRF and etc
- Design and perform small scale pilot run (polymer extrusion) at technical workshop independently
- Able to troubleshoot production process (polymer compounding) and provide technical support
- Assist and lead a team in product or process development projects
- Provide customer technical service
Technical ManagerID:507276,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
Key Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Ensure achieve yearly SCTCAP/technical department objective and target.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of new product development (NPD) & technical/design development (DDG) activities.
- Responsible on the concern overall operation of Testing and Evaluation Team (TET) activities
- Manage job allocation, planning, training for all concern activities.
- Develop subordinate and perform subordinate performance appraisal.
- Manage production/ product technical support through development engineer according to product group (BMB, WMB, EP-others)
- Manage, monitor, present progress report of concern team when required and at least once per every month - Support sales in product marketing and meeting customer when require (local/oversea). - Perform technical service when require either at local or oversea. - Perform project priority, resources, progress management effectively.
Supportive duty :
- Progress Management on NPD project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective.
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development engineer(s) to perform assigned NPD project(s).
- Progress Management on DDG project that signed to development engineer to ensure complete timely and meeting business objective. - Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for development technical engineer to perform assigned DDG project.
- Ensure all technical related activities comply with company management system which include:
a) perform system audit
b) OHSAS 18000 & safety related management system
c) ISO 14001 & environment related management system
d) ISO 9001 & quality related management system
- Coordinate and provide necessary infrastructure, resources and information for technical engineer to perform assigned product/production support.
- Technical support for product group as below:-
a) WMB product team
b) BMB product team
c）EP & others product team
d) Complaint Handling & competitor benchmarking team
- Ensure SMI is manage according by product team including SMI material from RDC
- To ensure all the supportive management system are maintain and perform according by development team (NPD/DDG) and test team. (TET) These included:- a) a) Facilities management
b) Equipment management
c) Laboratory management
d) Spare Part Room management
e) Workshop 5S management
f) Chemical Hazardous & Labelling Management
g) Stock Control management