8 Jobs for Sebarang Jaya found
Operation ManagerID:490758,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
• Responsible for client relations, resources planning, staffs development, all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, materials, equipment and machinery, reporting, logistic planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Operation Department.
• Responsible to improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Responsible to review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve efficiency. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Recommend effective strategies for the financial well being of the company.
• Responsible to ensure client satisfaction by meeting deadlines and reducing cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• All activities should be in line with the Company’s objectives and must be conducted in a manner that is appropriate with the Company’s image
Minimum Job Expectations
• To assist Head of Department in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans, manage & motivate subordinates to achieve the objectives of the Operation Department, which will be in line with the objective of the Company.
• To control and utilize manpower effectively through planning, organizing and scheduling to maximize operations and administrations within budget. Monitor and control cost in order to maximize profit successfully for all current projects.
• To analyze and resolve project issues at site in timely and accurate manner. Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• To improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize efficiency. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• To prepare, maintains complete and up-to-date records and prepare relevant reports and analysis for management.
• To coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
• To assist HRD Department in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of operation organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance of subordinates.
• To manage and coordinate preparing of contingency plan to ensure no shortage of labor supply.
• To organize and coordinate, monitor and manage all administrative procurement for cleaning chemicals, equipment and machinery and to monitor logistic planning and stock control of cleaning chemicals, thus ensuring all chemical dilution and SDS are properly follow by subordinates.
• To ensure timely order & delivery of stock from various suppliers, timely servicing of machinery & equipment and to source for the most efficient machine, good quality chemical and toiletries that suit to our operation.
• To ensure customer satisfaction by meeting due dates and reducing the cost of operation, scheduling and planning.
• Continually work towards service excellence through observation of operational systems and processes during day-to-day work.
• To conduct random inspection at all buildings physically ensure services are conducted as per schedules, to discuss & resolute measures to improve the services conducted periodically thus improving relationship with client.
• To promote good staff rapport and to strengthen employee relationship / motivate them to ensure high productivity.
• Provide leadership, direction, coaching and feedback to Assistant Operation Manager, Service Manager / Officer for continual process improvement efforts so that operations can operate at an optimal cost with highest efficiencies.
• To deliver the priorities, targets, goals, and ISO objectives set out in the strategic plans, align to the company’s core values, mission and vision statements.
• To promote Safety and Health within the team and raise awareness amongst all service crew of appropriate Safety and Health Regulations.
• Adhere and comply with company ISO 9001 processes and ensure all activities and materials meet with relevant organizational and statutory policies, including health and safety, employment act and equality laws.
• To assist and perform all ad-hoc assignment as and when assigned.
• Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times.
ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUALITY CONTROL (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:490473,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
1) Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them
and the quality standards to the production teams.
2) Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or
processes, and training staff to use them.
3) Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and
with health and safety guidelines.
4) Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality
5) Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting
external auditors and inspectors.
6) To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and
objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
7) Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
8) Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies,
procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
9) Experienced in ISO management.
Salary : 28th every month
Production line SupervisorID:489653,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Conduct Daily Morning meeting
(Briefing daily Production plan/ Quality & other line issue)
- Check & Control line compliance(Fulfill 2Q)
- Keep Daily schedule quantity plan
- Recovery plan for back lot (behind quantity)
- Conduct Daily Quality meeting
- Training and education( To Qualify skill operator(P,A,S,I)
- Control line staff discipline
- Keep 3T +5 S standard
- Ensure line operator follow SOP
- Inventory control
- Kaizen improvement
transportation ( depends on distance )
Bonus once a year is 1 month
Junior Process EngineerID:485813,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSebarang Jaya
-Improve productivity and quality by improving equipment.
-Perform waste removal, productivity and quality improvement by making jigs.
-Introduce and start up new equipment for general purpose and provide guidance to workers.
-Make production jigs when launching new model.
-Troubleshoot and perform regular inspections of equipment and jigs.
-Build simple sequencer to improve the process.
-Create improvement plan and reporting progress.
Senior Executive_Logistic – Production Control (Japanese Speaker)ID:487602,500 MYR ~ 4,200 MYRSebarang Jaya
- To understanding Converting equipment specification, mechanical principles and the converting material.
- To inspect the abnormalities quality of the Converting process including judgement of continuation
of processing, preparation backup and prepare the report regarding the abnormality on the Converting Process.
- To support troubleshooting the Converting equipment. To identify the problem and repair the machine.
- To educate with subordinate to applied Converting reverse inspection, process leader and quality of work.
- To create the shift scheduled for the subordinate, overtime management record and monitor health
and safety of the department.
- Assemble and manage the production week schedule with the production control section.
- To prepare the work procedures on Converting process and countermeasure process.
- To prepare of the documents related to the converting process. Processing condition confirmation table,
processing record table, lot display card, etc for tablet operation.
- Data collection and summary of Converting (inspection) processing results (input of numerical values such as
material amount, finished amount, operating time, etc.) Tablet operation.
- To identify the converting equipment, monitor the ordering (obtain an estimate from a vendor for equipment
such as rolls, filter, etc. To purchase the converting equipment by requesting quotation from Purchasing department.
- Support to Japanese management.
- Filling and record all documents related to the converting process.
- Implementation and guidance of 5s activities in work area.
Salary : 28th every month
Benefits and Compensation will be fixed from now
Bonus : Around 1.5 month
Boiler ( Technician ) ID:480691,800 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
- move the switch ON(OFF)
- ( if any problem ) , discuss with Equipment engineers
- ( if a candidate has facility or maintenance experience ) , will be advantage.
Night shift allowance ( RM8 / day )
Salary : 28th every month
Senior Executive_Logistic – Production Control (Japanese Speaker)ID:486423,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
• Work with existing transportation suppliers on optimal delivery rate and routing
• Take responsibility for the success or failure of material shipping and delivery schedule
• Direct and follow-up with incoming materials and outgoing finished products to ensure
prompt delivery to customers
• Responsible for planning and tracking the shipment of final products according to
• Responsible for the preparation of appropriate and accurate logistics reports for upper
• Responsible for maintaining accurate logs of all transportation and goods.
• Monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
• Ensure all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual FTZ forms and reports necessary for
FTZ operations are submitted and reviewed for accuracy.
• Operate the FTZ inventory control and recordkeeping system
• Coordinate all customs activities with other Custom Brokers, Forwarders, and logistics
Senior Executive_Planner (Japanese Speaker)ID:481303,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
- Assist the Manager in overseeing the planning tasks and processes as per given direction.
- Assist in ensuring the plans are cost effective.
- To assist in ensuring no shortages in supporting production.
- To assist in ensuring no excess stock for production.
- To assist in conforming cell requirement from production, commit production quantity from production and confirm purchase stock quantity from purchasing section.
- Familiar with SAP System.
- To assist in meeting with production if the demand is lower than in-house capacity to avoid excess stock.
- To assist in monitoring and review of daily production plan from production plan and avoid production line down and estimate need date for purchase stock to dock in.
Salary : 28th every month