3 Jobs for Port Klang found
Accountant ID:514898,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRPort Klang
- Supervise day-to-day finance function.
- In charge of cashflow planning.
- Oversees accounting function - ie. Closing of account, audit schedule etc.
- Ensure proper schedules prepared for internal / external audit to meet deadline.
- Monitor banking facilities utilisation.
- Review payment requisition / Debit Note / Credit Note submitted to finance department.
- Assist Assistant General Finance Manager in other accounting and finance functions.
- Handle or review subsidiary accounts.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
Engineer (Building) JD-PMD-EB - 1 yr contract renewableID:508764,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Nilai, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
1. To understand Project policy for safety, schedule, cost and quality and support Project Manager to achieve them on all site activities.
2. To coordination of the various trades in relation to all the works.
3. To check for discrepancy between design and construction drawings.
4. To ensure the constructions are as per approved design and use of materials etc.
5. To liaise with subcontractors/suppliers and customers.
6. To check, supervise and report on the performance of the subcontractors and suppliers.
7. To jointly prepare with the specialist subcontractors, the various work method statements and/or Safe Operating Procedures when required.
8. To monitor and periodically report to the Project Manager the project’s progress status at the interval as directed by the Project Manager.
9. To enhance safety awareness throughout construction period.
10. To implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the Kajima Total Management Systems.
11. To undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as instructed by the superior.
To be disclosed during interview
【Port Klang】Sales Executive for Ocean Cargo / LogisticsID:503143,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRPort Klang
Responsibility: In charge of Ocean Cargo Sales
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with current and prospective clients
* Cultivate new sales leads to establish business
* Responsible for securing and maintaining new business
* Provide quotes for current and prospective clients
* Visit the site to make sure the smooth operation of carry-in-and-out
* Visit the site if there is any issue or emergency matters
* Perform analytical and logistics planning
* Proactively identify problems and implement effective solutions
* Provide follow up customer satisfaction with clients as needed
* Achieve individual, team, and company goals
* Work closely with Operations and Overseas counterparts to ensure customer freight is being moved efficiently
* Besides the ocean cargo sales, you will may be requested to help another sales activity(house-moving section).
> This assignment will be discussed during the interview session.
Ratio of New client : Existing client ＝ 5:5
Ratio of outstation : office work ＝5:5
Sales coverage area : Mostly within Klang Valley, southern part until Seremban, Malacca
How to visit : Drive your own car
Clients' Industries: Automobile, Household appliances, electronic parts, machinery, chemicals, food etc.
*No Sales commission
Salary Package: Up to RM4,000 including transport allowance, Cost of living, 100 % attendance allowance, gasoline
Allowances (Included in the package):
- Car Maintenance RM 500.00
- Full Attendance RM100.00
- COLA RM 50.00
- Shell Fleet Card (after confirmation)
- Parking and Tolls are claimable
- Entertainment claims (with approval from your superior)
- Mobile phone (after confirmation)
- Medical Insurance/Card
Working Day and hours:
Mon-Fri: 08:30 - 17:30
Sat (2 times a month): 08:30-13:00