3 Jobs for Port Klang found
Account Cum AdminID:522622,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRPort Klang
- Prepare full set of monthly account and maintain proper accounting documentations
- Manage day-to-day operating activities.
- Perform AP functions.
- Monitor cash flow and banking facilities transactions e.g. banker guarantee.
- Check and verify Accounts Payable trade invoices before input into system.
- Resolve invoice issues (if any) with internal colleagues and/or vendors.
- Ensure proper and accurate system entries records and proper filing of hardcopy documents.
- Prepare and input payment voucher.
- Assist in Accounts Receivable and generate receipt journal.
- Prepare purchase order and ensure the goods ordered arrives timely.
- Prepare monthly payroll and staff claims.
- To handle treasury works (AR & AP), forex booking, payroll, account month end closing and admin works as well.
- Provide assistance to Finance Department on daily accounting duties.
- Maintain and ensure compliance with internal financial controls and procedures.
- Perform general administrative matters
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by supervisor.
EPF & SOCSO
AL - 12 days (increase 1 day by year)
AccountantID:514075,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPort Klang
- Able to handle full set accounting i.e. AR, AP, GL
- Able to work independently and ensure timely submission of financial reporting to management
- Able to handle Auditors, Tax and other authorities.
- Implement and adhere internal controls and system
- Able to analyze and prepare reports on financial statements.
- AL: 15 days per annum
- Public Holiday Selangor State
- Travel allowance (RM400) is for staff drawing salary of 5000 - 6500,anything above is by claimable basis
- 13 months contractual bonus
Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview