66 Jobs for Penang Island found
Purchasing RepresentativeID:500982,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPerai
- To purchase Parts through negotiation of cost and deadline to Electronic components company(existing client)
- Overall efforts to reduce costs.
- To report to purchasing manager and take practical action.
- Securing the missing parts and negotiating with each supplier.
- Supports all purchases to secure related parts.
‐AL:8days(first year),after that additional 2days every year(Maximum 20days)
‐MC:14days(first year),after that additional 4days every year(Maximum 22days)
‐Perfect attendance prize
‐Long-term work award
Finance Executive ID:500743,000 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRPerai
- Assist in the AR functions, such as invoicing and collections.
- Assist in GST submission.
- Responsible to liaise with customer for dispute matter on invoicing and returns.
- Responsible for AR reconciliation.
- Processing and reporting all invoicing and collection in Penang.
- Responsible to liaise with customer for dispute matter on invoicing and returns.
- Resolving problems/issues pertaining to AR.
- Managing placement for fund and fund for payment.
- Medical RM200/year & Dental RM300/year
- Meal subsidy
- Toll claimable (Island to Mainland)
- Millage claim (Mainland to Mainland)
- Yearly increment
PCB Design SpecialistID:500694,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
The PCB Design Specialist designs and develops complex detailed layouts of printed circuit boards. Collaborates in developing state-of-the-art designs of new or modified, RF printed circuit boards. Establishes design standards and configurations. Works from preliminary schematics, part lists and basic description of the board function, configuration and arrangement as defined by engineering. May perform the checking of design layouts and detailed drawings.
• Create PCB/PCBA design using Altium software with input from both mechanical & electrical engineers.
• Create schematics and modify as directed by engineers.
• Able to create library symbols/ footprint for component used
• Study PCB design trends and processes, and then evaluate and implement those processes
• Conduct design feasibility studies to evaluate the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
• Perform complex and difficult CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques and design limitations.
• Ensure PCBs are designed observing the principle of design for test (DFT) and design for manufacturability (DFM).
• Propose PCB design trade-offs to the engineering design team for resolution and implementation.
• Communicate with fabrication vendors for quotations and purchase requisitions also responsible to engineering questions (EQ) from PCB fabricators.
• Understands the requirements for a quality design and strives to achieve the requirements before releasing the product to manufacturing.
• Understands the driving PCB technology and process trends and their application to company’s designs.
• Coordinate with Engineering, Test, Quality and Manufacturing during the PCB design and fabrication process.
• Resolve PCB design issues with fabrication and manufacturing vendors.
• Participate and provide input into the PCB design specifications and standards with respect to product design, electrical design, manufacturing and various regulatory agency requirements to determine design trade-offs necessary to meet design goals and produce high quality PCB's at the lowest cost and within schedule.
QA EngineerID:500573,200 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRBayan Lepas
1) Sustain Quality Management System
2) ISO13485 and ISO 9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures
- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
- Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non‐conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- one month bonus
Senior Quality Management System (QMS)Engineer ID:500405,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility
• Be the Quality Management Representative for the company regarding Quality Management System
• Responsible for operating Quality Management system and lead audits across all areas of business functions
• Responsible in ensuring the integrity of the company's Quality Management System in compliance to
ISO 14001, AS 9100, Regulatory requirements.
• Oversee effective implementation of Quality Management System (QMS) throughout the company, including any business accreditations
• Review and write procedures and processes to support QMS development, analyse current and future procedural needs. Organise and maintain the plant internal audit system and corrective action reporting system
• Conduct Quality systems audits and assist in training /guidance to internal auditors
• To liaise with external Customers and auditors related to plant Quality System matters.
• Responsible to coordinate and observe customer audit proper during the audit, acknowledge and follow up on all non compliance raised.
• Recommend for necessary actions to be taken for areas not meeting the specified quality system.
• To coordinate and prepare the Management Review Meeting and report KPI across all department accordingly to schedule.
• To oversee document control activities according to documented procedures.
• Contribute to continuous improvement activities, such as Error Proofing and MSA
• Assist with training of quality awareness
• To perform any other duties assigned by superior from time to time
Assist Manager/ Manager/ Team Lead (PG)ID:5003611,000 MYR ~ 13,000 MYRBayan Lepas
> Participating in design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house systems and customer facing portals.
> Work closely with Stakeholders, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the in-house or external systems in terms of software design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation requirement specification, performance and scalability improvements.
> Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation.
> Provide complete documentation on technical design, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO documentation standard.
- Medical Claims
- Staff Insurance: Covered
- Yearly Spectacle / Dental Allowance:MYR300
- Annual Leave: 14 days per annum.
Senior Finance Controller ManagerID:4975110,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRGeorgetown
To support the financial controller in managing the group consolidation accounting, operational financing and projects as well as driving internal controls and business process improvement to enhance the group's corporate governance.
• prepare monthly forecasted sales, P&L and cashflow consolidation reporting from every SBUs
• Prepare and analyze monthly, quarterly and yearly P&L against forecast and budget
• Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales by customer type by segments
• Review and analyze cost accounting data, inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analysis and profitability
• Support management by reviewing ROI calculation.
• Key person to consolidate and review SBUs accounts in compliance to IFRS 16, 15 and 9.
• Support Sales team to ensure data integrity in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) tally to P&L.
• Support year end audit
• Work in special projects as required
- RM10,000 - RM15,000
Content Specialist - Japanese Patent ContentID:495674,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRGeorgetown
Main Purpose of Job:
• The role of the Content Specialist of Japanese Machine Assisted Translation (MAT) team covers all data quality related functions in the Linguistic related projects and roles to translate mainly Japanese patents into English. Support effective management and champion for continuous improvement of our quality driven operational workflow. Improve translated Japanese patent content by optimizing the use of editorial resource, our workflow and operational practice and by providing oversight of the master dictionaries and pre-processing. This position owns the responsibilities to improve Japanese to English (J to E) and English to Japanese (E to J) MAT results.
1. Participate quality assurance checks for the translation of assignee, inventor, agent names of Japanese patent and Trademark applicant names.
2. Participate quality assurance checks of weekly Japanese patents translation and performs dictionary registrations and adjustment of original writing to improve the translation quality within the expected time line.
3. Coordinate and participate in planning quality control activities of the (J to E) MAT and (E to J) MAT
4. Expertly performs duties related to the quality enhancement of the MAT results
5. Liaison with technology team on (J to E) and (E to J) MAT Quality Control matters
6. Propose (J to E) and (E to J) MAT data quality enhancements
7. Drive resolutions of a broad range of problems related to the MAT quality
8. Act as a mentor and train others at all levels
9. Provide analysis and suggestions for process and content improvements as part of daily role or through participation in project teams.
10. Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by your manager on a permanent or temporary basis.
Contacts: Japan Team, IP Solutions Front End Team (London), Operations Manager First Level Data Operations (Munich), Customer Service Helpdesk, other companies employees as needed.
- Language allowance
Senior Manufacturing EngineerID:499864,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPerai
1. Execute our production
• Apply high engineering standards to our production chain
• Oversee production of engineered parts - from design to finished product
• Assist with design & refinement of necessary tools (e.g. jigs & fixtures)
• Help prepare accurate project budgets and estimates for quotation
• Interact with customers to understand their needs & share our capabilities
2. Optimize our current process
• Identify & develop improvements to our CAD/CAM & CNC machining processes
• Conduct engineering studies to reduce input & production cost (e.g. material cost, operating programs and methods)
• Test and refine our SOPs
• Improve on the yield of all outgoing products.
• Coordinates vendor audits for outsourced products
3. Develop new processes
• Initiate new methods to improve utilization and efficiency (e.g. machines, tool life)
• Recommend new equipment to deliver capabilities needed by customers
4. Broaden your experience
• Access all our production facilities (incl. non-CNC manufacturing) and suggest necessary changes
• Other engineering duties may be assigned from time to time
Product Sales Executive (Penang / Kedah ) ID:499822,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other Kedah District
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management