7 Jobs for Johor found
Junior / Senior Sales Engineer (Engineering Project)ID:499364,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRJohor Bahru
1. Sales and Marketing activities.
2. Review and study technical specifications and engineering requirements for required products in the inquiry from customers.
3. To check the statutory and regulatory requirement for the required products and take it into consideration in the product selection.
4. Check the suitability of products in the application which are knowable by the experience of the past orders and take it into consideration in product selection.
5. Select the most suitable products for each technical requirements and technical specifications for the required products. 6. Complete the quotation with cover page, technical clarification / deviation sheet and technical documents. 7.After receipt of order from customers, checking technical specification and requirements of purchase order.
8. Proceed the order entry and make technical instructions for manufacturing companies in the Group.
9. Coordinate the technical documents (drawing, certificate, procedure, etc.) and submit to customers until documentation are approved and completed.
10. Handling customer’s complain, reply to technical questions.
11. Visit customers for technical clarification and commercial negotiation.
12. Travelling around Malaysia (Kuantan, Johor Bahru, KL and etc.) for client visit.
- 14 days annual leave
- RM25 / day meal allowance on business trip
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
<Johor home base> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496813,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Finance Senior Manager ~ AGMID:4964310,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Responsible for full spectrum of Group and company finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
- Manage the process for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital operation expenditure are within budgets.
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial results, position and provide meaningful feedback to Directors, ensure corporate governance.
- Ensure all areas of financial operations activities has established control procedures and in compliance with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with Company’s financial service providers to maximize the investment returns.
- Review of systems, policies and procedures and internal control processes with recommendations to improve efficiency.
Preparation of board papers, forecasting and budgetary process as well as the yearly audit.
- Plan, organize, implement and control all operations and activities within the companies according to the standards and guidelines of the company.
- To train, develop, provide guidance and motivate direct subordinates in all financial activities in the Group.
- Sr Manager : RM 640
- AGM : RM 690
- GM : RM 530 + Car subsidy RM 1,400
Commercial HeadID:4954310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing, driving, and executing the budget plan to meet and/or exceed P&L expectations
2. To develop and execute a 3-year business plan that aligns commercial strategies to operational requirements & financial expectations. Such a strategic and operating plan that includes value creation initiatives organizational development plans and driving sales and operational performance.
3. To continuously drive modernization and transformation of company through digitalization.
4. Building a high-performance company culture based on innovation, business excellence and “Best-in-Class” approach. He/she will provide appropriate leadership to his/her head of functions and to his entire organization so as to inspire individual and collective performance achievement and good community morale through living Company 5H culture (Healthy, Honest, Happy, Humble, Helping). He/she must strive to be a source of inspiration and positivity
5. The Commercial Head must be able to partner and collaborate effectively with group functional heads and his/her Country Manager and peers.
The Commercial Head’s key activities include:
• Plan and propose annual budget plan. Regularly review performance achievement and take corrective actions, where appropriate, timely and effectively.
• Develop expectations for himself and for each of his subordinates that aligns to the goals and expectations of Company group.
• He/she will also be highly hands on to lead, support and/or to coach sales leaders and their organization to identify and to acquire growth opportunities at key accounts in core markets and in new business development
• Conduct regular reviews with his team, and individuals where appropriate. Of key priority will be sales and commercial meetings
• Actively and effectively use corporate tools
• Intelligently use data to track performance, drive decisions and to take action timely and effectively
• To execute and to manage QBR, Value Partnership and Key Account initiatives that leads to continual increase in total customer satisfaction.
• Establish and build personal relationships with key management individuals of customers, suppliers and industry players
• Ensure adequate social activities and morale boosting initiatives to strengthen company 5H culture
Product Sales Executive (Melaka)ID:491582,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRMalacca, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Report to Head of Sales
Sales and Payment Collection activities – Dealer visits
• Responsible for all Sales Activities
• Responsible for all monetary collection from customers
• Meeting or exceeding Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly Sales Target
• To prepare daily report and maintain accurate records of all sales activities including sales calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory and customer
• To ensure timely payment by customers in accordance with our Credit Terms
• Maintain contact with all customers in the market to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
• Other tasks assigned by management.
Product related activities – End-User visits
• Responsible to promote company’s product directly to end-user by soliciting sales through our appointed dealers
• Responsible for introducing and developing new SKU directly to End-User, and maintain a portfolio of products to each individual End-User
• To attend any technical enquiries, and preparing any professional demonstration to End-User for all product
• To involve in any marketing activities (roadshow, product launching, safety talk, web portal update, etc.)
• To arrange, and conduct periodical Product Knowledge session based on the territory assigned to End-Users, Dealers, and Dealer sales personnel
• To submit daily, weekly, monthly reports on market information, technical enquiries, and End-User feedback
• Other tasks assigned by management
[Sungai Buloh / Johor] Chemical Sales Engineer (Japanese Speaker)ID:488346,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam, Kulai
- Maintain a good rapport with existing Japanese clients.
- Propose waste water solution and suggest chemical substance to fulfill customers need.
- Respond to customers technical inquiries, ensure customers’ satisfaction is attained.
- Work closely with internal technical team and R&D team to handle any customer technical issues.
- Ensure collection from clients are done smoothly.
- Submit sales report to Sales Director.
- Travel overseas (Philippines and etc.) to visit client site.
- Previous maximum bonus 3 months / year（depend on achievement)
- Transportation allowance : RM 240
- EPF, SOCSO
- AL / MC : 14 days
- Annual medical checkup
- Medical claim
- House loan
- Long Service Award