20 Jobs for Johor found
Penang Branch Sales ManagerID:487507,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPasir Gudang
1 Supervise the complete performance of the branch sales team.
2 Responsible for following up on overall branch sales achievements and carrying out sales transactions.
3 Responsible for guiding the sales department appropriately so as to achieve operational targets.
5 To observes and monitor overall progress of branch sales team as to ascertain the fulfilment of particular portfolios of business performances.
6 To provides essential coaching to the associates of the sales team in order to provide quality and standardized customer care services.
And works towards the future growth of the organization through proper enforcement of product launch strategies and effective marketing campaigns.
7 To ensures that the general standards of the business sales processes are adhered by the sales team.
8 Responsible for decent execution of the priorities by guaranteeing an open line of contact between the back end team and the sales team.
9 Perform the important work of adjusting the local sales strategies of the branch to tailor the corporate promotional strategies.
10 Works towards the betterment of the yearly branch business plans and examines potential sales programs.
11 To ensure the addition of new businesses and modernizing of current business plans.
12 To prepares the yearly budget and analyses the financial expenses of the branch for ensuring conformity with the approved monetary confinements.
<Johor home base> Service Engineer (Plastic Injection related Machine & Equipment)ID:496813,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin
- Installation, commissioning and after sales service of machine and equipment.
- Handling customer's inquiries and provide training.
- Work closely with sales team to co-ordinate machine installation schedule.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers.
- Create positive and energetic work environment.
- Machine service on off day in emergency occasion.
- Bonus averagely one month
- AL: 14 days
Finance Senior Manager ~ AGMID:4964310,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Responsible for full spectrum of Group and company finance, accounting, audit and tax function to ensure timely and accurately reporting of financial result.
- Manage the process for budgeting and credit control, investment of fixed asset management, cash flow projection, financial forecasting and exercise control to ensure capital operation expenditure are within budgets.
- Report financial status by preparing and analyzing financial results, position and provide meaningful feedback to Directors, ensure corporate governance.
- Ensure all areas of financial operations activities has established control procedures and in compliance with Malaysia Financial Reporting Standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with Company’s financial service providers to maximize the investment returns.
- Review of systems, policies and procedures and internal control processes with recommendations to improve efficiency.
Preparation of board papers, forecasting and budgetary process as well as the yearly audit.
- Plan, organize, implement and control all operations and activities within the companies according to the standards and guidelines of the company.
- To train, develop, provide guidance and motivate direct subordinates in all financial activities in the Group.
- Sr Manager : RM 640
- AGM : RM 690
- GM : RM 530 + Car subsidy RM 1,400
Key Account Manager (Johor) ID:495444,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRJohor Bahru
• Achieve the sales & GP budget assigned by the company
• Responsible for machinery and material sales and develop One More Product (OMP) to customer.
• Manage the business relationship with existing key customers that assigned by company
• Responsible to resolve any business-related issues between customers and Company
• Provide customer’s accurate material consumption forecast to operation team so that stock planning can be execute effectively
• Develop more business contact in our existing key customers, preferably higher position contact
• Develop new material business with the key customers based assigned
• Expand the material business from the assigned key customers based on the percentage determine by company every year
• Assist company to develop new core products, especially materials
• Handle the enquiries assigned by company
• Ensure customers payment is on time
• Execute tasks assigned from Sales Manager from time to time
Required Skill & Knowledge:
• Demonstrated success in achieving quota and exceeding quota targets
• Demonstrated understanding of industrial solution implementations
• Ability to establish and manage executive and high level customer relationships
• Ability to handle multiple complex sales cycles simultaneously
• Passionate , careful and expressing empathy
Commercial HeadID:4954310,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYRJohor Bahru
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Developing, driving, and executing the budget plan to meet and/or exceed P&L expectations
2. To develop and execute a 3-year business plan that aligns commercial strategies to operational requirements & financial expectations. Such a strategic and operating plan that includes value creation initiatives organizational development plans and driving sales and operational performance.
3. To continuously drive modernization and transformation of company through digitalization.
4. Building a high-performance company culture based on innovation, business excellence and “Best-in-Class” approach. He/she will provide appropriate leadership to his/her head of functions and to his entire organization so as to inspire individual and collective performance achievement and good community morale through living Company 5H culture (Healthy, Honest, Happy, Humble, Helping). He/she must strive to be a source of inspiration and positivity
5. The Commercial Head must be able to partner and collaborate effectively with group functional heads and his/her Country Manager and peers.
The Commercial Head’s key activities include:
• Plan and propose annual budget plan. Regularly review performance achievement and take corrective actions, where appropriate, timely and effectively.
• Develop expectations for himself and for each of his subordinates that aligns to the goals and expectations of Company group.
• He/she will also be highly hands on to lead, support and/or to coach sales leaders and their organization to identify and to acquire growth opportunities at key accounts in core markets and in new business development
• Conduct regular reviews with his team, and individuals where appropriate. Of key priority will be sales and commercial meetings
• Actively and effectively use corporate tools
• Intelligently use data to track performance, drive decisions and to take action timely and effectively
• To execute and to manage QBR, Value Partnership and Key Account initiatives that leads to continual increase in total customer satisfaction.
• Establish and build personal relationships with key management individuals of customers, suppliers and industry players
• Ensure adequate social activities and morale boosting initiatives to strengthen company 5H culture
Key Account Manager (Home based)ID:495165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRJohor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Pasir Gudang, Pontian, Segamat, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Larkin
- Drive sales and business development strategies for growth and profitability of
the business unit and organization.
- Develop opportunities and execute sales plans and strategies.
- Developing new business opportunities within the assigned area.
- Develop territory plans to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Achieve territory sales, profitability and budget goals.
- Track and analyze sales data for assigned region or accounts.
- Provide accurate forecast and sales data to management for assigned region or accounts.
- Establish relationships to develop account plans and achieve sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business/accounts.
- Identify and develop opportunity pipelines for existing and new Products.
- Hold deep knowledge and understanding of product features and services. Understand the basic production & technical aspects of the products. Demonstrate good product knowledge in product recommendations and in managing quality issues.
- Understand and use knowledge of market trends, new products and technologies of the industry, and competitors including their production, processes, activities and capability.
- Solution Selling approach; Identify customers’ major needs and communicate how our products can meet those needs. Sales presentations to demonstrate the value to specific customer needs. Understand the business value and leverage it effectively when planning and conducting negotiations.
- Participate actively and proactively in marketing, technical and growth programs where contribution is required
- Manage distributors / Channel when necessary to execute business growth plan.
- Report on competitive activities.
- Manage and drive success Sales pipeline via CRM tools.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
Production Senior EngineerID:495023,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRTebrau
- Plan and coordinate production engineering processes on daily basis to produce high quality products.
- Develop process improvements to effectively utilize equipment and materials to maximize production.
- Develop operational strategies to achieve production objectives.
- Perform engineering analysis to reduce downtime and outages.
- Evaluate current production activities and make recommendations for improvements.
- Implement cost reduction initiatives while maintaining high quality standards.
- Provides training and guidance to team members to accomplish production goals.
- Investigate problems, analyze root causes and derive resolutions.
- Develop best practices to improve production capacity, quality and reliability.
QA Executive / Senior Executive (Plastic Injection Molding)ID:494703,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRJohor Bahru
- Establish and maintain quality document/specification.
- Provide trend data to management team.
- Prepare quality monitoring data.
- Verify quality activities.
- Investigate non-conformance’s root cause and take corrective/preventive action.
- Monitor effectiveness of corrective/preventive action.
- Test and verify the quality of existing material or products.
- Verify daily inspection record.
2 times Bonus
Life-Long Learning Training program
Production SV / EngineerID:494612,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRJohor Bahru
• Manage and supervise a production team consisting of skilled operators to meet the department output, quality and cycle time targets
• Complete assigned task and production order by given time frame to ensure the quantity and quality of the product and result
• Communicating and liaise with management, planning on daily production issues
• Maintain safe and clean work environment by educating and train employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures for the jig, tools, equipment’s & machine
• Complete production plan by given scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the production summaries
• Oversee production daily operation and ensure smooth running of production
• Enforce strict safety guidelines, company standards and procedure
• Carry out other task when assign by management
- AL : 8 Days
- EPF, Soso, EIS, Ins for GPA and Healtnet
- Yearly bonus and increment (performance based)
- Annual company trip / annual dinner
- OT = 1.5 x normal hourly wages
QA Manager (Plastic Injection Molding)ID:494586,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRJohor Bahru
Develop QA Plan and other required control procedures of the process to insure processes, make sure work in progress and finished goods qualified with customer’s standard and other required standard.
Primary duties: (Approximately 70 to 80% of daily work schedule)
• Establish and enact quality assurance procedures and methodologies throughout the manufacturing and development processes. Assess current production and inspection systems and develop new solutions to enhance quality control, frequently working with production managers and other leaders to enact and improve these procedures.
• Direct and coordinate quality assurance and quality control personnel, instructing them on new or revised procedures and systems and providing oversight during the QA process.
• To support manufacturing and production activities, report recurring quality issues to production managers and other personnel. Ensure that manufacturing errors and production issues don’t negatively impact delivery timelines or cause delays within the manufacturing process. Frequently work with these production managers to devise and implement solutions.
• Analyze data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
• Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues.
• Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions.
• Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
• Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
• Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Secondary duties: (Approximately 20 to 30% of daily work schedule)
• Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
• Develop budget and infrastructure design based on QA requirements.
• QA/ QC manpower arrangement.
The person is expected to work closely with staffs from all departments.
• Accept/ reject incoming, in-process and/ or finished goods.
• Approve subordinates to go to clinic.
• Approve subordinates to apply leave.
• Approve subordinates to go out during working hours.
• Approve subordinates overtime.
• Approve subordinates’ requisition form (eg: Purchase Request, Material Request, etc)
2 times Bonus
Life-Long Learning Training program