48 Jobs for Bayan Lepas found
SalesID:518475,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible for sales (Existing client50%, New client50%)
- Product: Equipment for printed circuit boards and semiconductor machines. Plastic...etc
※These products are mainly imported from Japam
- Clients: Every manufacturing company can be its customer as Ushio Asia has wide products.
- Sales mainly to semiconductor, printed circuit board, and plastics manufacturing industries
- Mainly the Penang area. However, you can travel around if there are new potential clients
- You will be working closely with engineers to arrange the technical matters with a customer
- Visit customers on your own.
- Follow up with existing clients on the machine-related matters, and Propose new products to existing clients
- Develop new clients in the Penang area
Transportation allowance RM500
IT Network AdministratorID:530753,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBayan Lepas
- Education Background : Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or related fields or similar .
- Experience : At least 2 to 3 years of experience working in IT Infrastructure or Information Technology department, system administration, server administration, virtualization, network, PC deployment, network troubleshooting.
- Require Skill : Knowledge of common server, client, virtualization, and networking.
- Additional knowledge in the areas of high availability, clustering is an added advantage.
- Additional basic knowledge in Linux command line is an added advantage, but not necessary.
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Hands-on experience in setup and troubleshoot Windows 10 & Windows 11.
- Knowledge in managing and administering Windows Server platform.
- Knowledge in managing and administering virtualization platform such as VMware or Hyper-V.
- Additional knowledge in Active Directory is an added advantage.
- Familiar with network and switches troubleshooting, configuration, setup.
- Have basic knowledge in database setup and configuration (Oracle & Microsoft SQL Server), but not necessary.
- Knowledge in IT-Security is an added advantage.
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
[Penang] Senior System EngineerID:527556,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBayan Lepas
JOB PURPOSE :
Design, Implementation, troubleshooting, analyse, support and maintain on range of system, peripheral and software products; including Windows, server/OS utilization, virtualization, performance tuning, AD and backup design and restore. Provide level 2+ support for problems identified with system and software and to assist level 1 engineer in the determination of unknown problems.
- Identify causes of equipment breakdown utilization test equipment and diagnostic aids and take remedial action for Windows server.
- Onsite support, installation and infrastructure configuration, planning and design for Microsoft Windows/VMware server.
- Assist Project Manager in project plans, design and implementation solutions.
- Act as project lead for small scale projects.
- Provide Day-to-day support, maintenance, implementation and setup for server/storage, mainly Windows/VMware based servers.
- Provide technical consultation and recommendations to customer.
- Assist Unix team in 1st level hardware support.
- Level 2+ support and assist level 1 and level 2 engineers in determination of unknown Microsoft OS, AD, fileserver, DNS, Backup and VMware related problems.
- Maintain contact with customer’s operations staff and ensure actual potential problem areas are identified and agreed and action plans produced and implemented in order to avoid adverse customer reactions.
- Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship with the customer and internally in order to enhance company's image.
- Maintain contact with customers operations staff and ensure actual or potential problem areas are identified to the manager.
- Assist with incident report and maintaining project documentation/configuration.
- To provide assistance and support to level 1 and level 2 engineers in the closure of difficult system or equipment breakdown calls.
- To advise and guide customers on general environment condition, site preparation and ensure that requirements are adhered to by customers.
- To observe and abide by company ISO9001 quality procedures and processes in delivery, services and support to customers.
- At times, to conduct internal training/ briefing for junior engineers on relevant acquired skills and knowledge.
>> ANNUAL LEAVE
Less than 2 years - 14 days
2 – 5 years - 16 days
More than 5 years - 20 days
>> FLEXI BENEFITS
Annual maximum benefit for the full-time permanent employee and his/her member of immediate family is as follows and subject to the respective conditions: -
(a) Employees with family (spouse and including unmarried & unemployed children up to 24 years old) – RM3,300.00
(b) Employee (Single) – RM2,050.00
Below are the items covered under the benefits:
a) General Practitioner
b) Outpatient Specialist
d) Health Screening
e) Fertility Treatment
f) Alternative Treatment
g) Pre and Post Maternity
h) Fitness Membership / Classes
j) Self-Development Courses
k) Children’s Education (School & Tuition Fees)
>> INSURANCE COVERAGE
>> Sales Commission scheme is 60:40 pay mix; 60% of base salary and 40% of variable pay.
Production Support Engineer - PenangID:530824,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
• Provide after-sales service support for Advantest’s advanced automated test and handling equipment such as installation, acceptance, upgrading, etc.
• Resolve production correlation/low yield and program related issues.
• Identify Assist/Lead technical projects/problem resolutions for customers.
• Identify opportunities for solution business in collaboration with Service Sales team.
• Ensure deliverables in service contracts are met.
• Provide technical inputs to factory for product improvements/new designs.
• Provide consultancy services to customers for equipment performance improvements.
• Assist/Lead equipment integration to customer’s factory automation systems.
IT Engineer (Network Infrastructure)ID:530043,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBayan Lepas, Perai
▪ Full time trainer
▪ Evaluate and conduct skills gap analysis to identify training needs
▪ Promote, create, and design training programs to equip employees/end-users with the appropriate skills
▪ Plan, coordinate and implement the training classes and activities
▪ Facilitate courses offered by content experts professionally
▪ Monitor and coordinate training programs
▪ Apply alternative teaching methods to cater various skill level individuals
▪ Evaluate effectiveness of each training sessions
▪ Upgrade and update training outlines and materials
▪ Deliver training programs in face to face or virtual mode
▪ Assist in administration and coordination with HR and HRD Corp for grant and claim application
IT Engineer (Network Infrastructure)ID:530013,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBayan Lepas, Perai
• Maintain of daily network operation (network, server) which including but not limited to:
- Network routine performance assessment, troubleshoot the network issues and outages (LAN & WAN)
- Administer firewall settings in line with IT security policy
- Server & Storage performance, Server Backup Plan, propose & manage new network related project with proper project management
• Manage & maintain O365 service include email, office online, sharepoint, team & etc.
• Implementation of new technologies and platforms for supporting on premise network and connectivity to cloud environment.
• Perform troubleshooting, identify root cause and follow up on problem resolution until completion
• Coordinate with application team & end user relating to systems & information security issues
• Safeguard the network systems by creating and applying policies, along with monitoring access
• Assist with planning and implementing application systems upgrade
• Document the design, operation and troubleshooting of technology platforms and procedures
Senior Control Software Engineer (Machine)ID:529964,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Software control design, development and debug.
- Electrical design and electrical troubleshooting.
- Manage project that has been assigned according to Gantt chart.
- Support software buyoff on site.
- Prepare machine Bill of Material (BOM) and user manual for machine documentation purpose.
- Salary: RM4,000 - RM6,000
Sales Representative (PG)ID:529795,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
• Identify new markets and develop new business accounts.
• Manage and service existing customers.
• Plan and implement efficient business strategies to increase sales and market shares.
• Build and maintain good rapport with customers and business partners.
• Participate in local and overseas trade shows.
Sales EngineerID:529763,800 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Short job summary:
Be responsible for Territory/Regional sales revenue, profitability and market development, foster and build new business pipeline for sustainable grow plan.
• Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market and build relationships with new and potential clients
• Follow company’s short term and long term strategy by managing customer targets, commitments and expectations
• Conduct market research and information exchanges with regional business team and internal stakeholders
• Participate in regional tradeshows to get potential customers leads and market insights
• Understand product offerings and client needs to offer the best solutions and highest level of support
• Manage and maintain quality of opportunities within our CRM system
• Manage regional distributors to ensure success
Document Controller (Penang)ID:529305,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible for construction QA/QC
- Responsible to carry out QA/QC inspection/ audit of construction works at project site
- Responsible reporting on aspects related to Project Quality Assurance
- Monitor and identify daily site quality problem, carry out inspection and quality system activities
- To schedule, execute and evaluate project internal quality audit
- Assist in providing solution for QA/QC defect
- Monitor, provide technical assistant and resolve quality related problems with the activities of subcontractors
- To maintain and manage the insurance of quality management system documents, control of correspondence and technical documents
- Ensuring all quality records and reporting are accurate and good