20 Jobs for Bayan Lepas found
Application Engineer (Senior to Manager)ID:497606,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya
Industry: Machine tool manufacturer
Assigned branch: Sales, service and support of the entire product portfolio
Job Title : Application Engineer
Reports To : Application Team Leader and Managing Director
Location : Penang, Malaysia
The primary scope of the Application Engineer is to offer engineering support and provide timely solutions to sales and customers pertaining to the application issues. Complete time studies, test cuts and machine demonstrations as per customer requirements. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Performing application engineering work independently and set priorities with knowledge of company goals
Designing and fabricating fixtures/work holding for demonstration, test cuts, and turnkeys
Defining and troubleshooting complex manufacturing/machining processes
Conducting time studies for customer parts with 10% tolerance
Using CAPPS conversational programming, industry standard CAM systems, and direct G-Code/Macro
programming to generate CNC programs for parts processing
Setting up CNC machines with program, tooling, workpiece, and fixtures including 5-axis and mill-turn
Inspecting finished parts for quality and accuracy
Generating engineering proposals for process and turnkey applications
Generating engineering reports and technical documentation
Setting up and program a CMM (coordinate measuring machine)
Generating order intake actively consulting customers on their technical needs together with ASMs
Training customers on equipment after installation
Supporting product presentations during trade shows and open houses
Developing and training others when the need arises
Basic salary: RM6,000 – 8,000 gross per month depending on experience.
- Bonus: 13th month payment will be made in December each year.
- Car Allowance: RM800 gross per month.
- Variable Bonus: A variable bonus will be paid in the quarter 1 of next year after the financial year ends in December.
- Annual Leaves: 15 days per year for the first year of service. For every completed year of continuous service, the annual leave entitlement will be increased by 1 day up to maximum 20 days per year.
- Sick Leaves: As per statutory guideline.
- Other Employee Benefits:
• Group hospitalization and surgical insurance (cashless at network hospitals) for employee, spouse and children.
• Group outpatient clinical and specialist insurance for employee, spouse and children.
• Group life and personal accident insurance program for employees
• Annual health screening for employees
• Follow statutory requirements
R&D EngineerID:497363,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
‐ To carry out primarily research & development projects work related to new products from the stage of preliminary lab study till validation trials & transfer to manufacturing.
‐ To carry out evaluation of new or alternative raw materials. Conduct performance / application studies with new ingredients.
‐ Conduct application tests of premixes & assist in trouble shooting & resolving customer complaints.
‐ To provide technical support to manufacturing & resolving technical related problems.
‐ To maintain & upkeep of R&D lab for an effective & efficient operation including system compliance with 5S & ISO9001.
‐ To study & develop new method or modify existing method for R&D activities or work requirements.
Dental Rm100, Travelling Allow Rm100, Daily Food order RM3.50 , Medical card, Bonus.
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Location: Malaysia (this is a remote position)
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
QA EngineerID:496773,200 MYR ~ 3,800 MYRBayan Lepas
1) Sustain Quality Management System
2) ISO13485 and ISO 9001 Compliance
3) Coordination between TMMA Engineering and Manufacturing
4) In-process data analysis and countermeasures
- Perform data analysis of the in-process and yield related issues, which included corrective actions and preventive actions.
- Liaise with product/process engineering to participate in process quality problem investigation, analysis and problem solving.
- Detail and result orientated and proactive problem solver, poses sense of urgency and commitment to achieve targeted goals.
- Good understanding and working knowledge of FMEA, SPC, Control Plan etc is an advantage.
- Good understanding and working knowledge about manufacturing process is an advantage.
- Drive quality mentality within the related party such as manufacturing, engineering etc.
- Verify in-process implementation according to documented procedures such as QC process flow chart, DMR3, DMR4 etc.
- Actively work with PQA for any product quality related issue.
- Assure compliance to all applicable legal requirements.
- Ad hoc activity which assigned by superior.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non‐conformities relating to product, process, and quality systems
- Verify the implementation of solutions.
- one month bonus
Senior Process Engineer (coating)ID:496165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Work with manufacturing team to ensure successful development and implementation of new products introduction, transferred products and innovative techniques to improve manufacturing methods and efficiency. Provide engineering support to improve efficiency, productivity and quality. Assigned tasks will involve trouble-shooting, analysis, testing and documentation activities
• Coordinates and implements activities related to the definition, development and introduction of new products/processes into manufacturing
• Coordinates the improvement of process, production line layouts, space utilization and methods through interactive participation with operators, technicians and engineers
• Identifies, recommends and implements manufacturing process, alternative manufacturing techniques, equipment, material handling and storage techniques for efficient material flow through manufacturing
• Fulfils pre-sale support requirements for testing, qualification, certifications or other technical services. As well as Support Sales team on the quotation generation.
• Provide on-site technical support (testing, technical analysis and advice) to manufacturing site.
• Advises regarding product selection & applications
• Identifies, recommends and implements improvements to manufacturing work identification, process documentation and results reporting methods, also Writes, changes, and/or maintains raw material, mixing, coating, slitting, testing and product specifications
• To maintain and control all Engineering products documents
• Solve product issues with emphasis on optimizing functionality and quality within the applicable cost and schedule constraints.
• Work closely with the R & D and sales team to develop products that satisfy the manufacturing and customers’ needs by provide engineering analysis and technical assessments directly to customers or to sales support that represent customers. Perform cost analysis on new products or changes to current products
• Verify new product specifications and work with customers on manufacturability requirements
• To coordinate with the production in the evaluation off new product start up involving First Articles activities.
• Provide training in special product or process technologies or product requirements where needed, for example test method or quality standard development.
• Contribute technical analysis and engineering studies as a member of cross-functional teams.
• Effectively communicates essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
• Leads or supports customer response, problem-solving and corrective actions for product field failures.
• The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and other related duties may be added from time to time.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
Control Software Engineer (Machine)ID:496093,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Software control design, development and debug.
- Electrical design and electrical troubleshooting.
- Manage project that has been assigned according to Gantt chart.
- Support software buyoff on site.
- Prepare machine Bill of Material (BOM) and user manual for machine documentation purpose.
- Salary: RM3,000 - RM6,000
Mechanical Designer/ Senior (Machine)ID:496083,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible for product design and development using 3D CAD software and other simulation tools.
- Support pre-sales by providing consultation on conceptual design to the end user, analysis the requirements and specification of a project and determine t he cost involved
- Plan and manage mechanical design schedule.
- Execute mechanical piece part design, process and tooling verification.
- Implement product and process improvement.
- Coordinate design phases, transfer and project scheduling.
- Checking of drawings and preparation of Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Translate customer’s requirement in to design specification, evaluate design feasibiliy and provide technical expertise to meet customer's request.
- Establishes design objectives for specific projects, perform detailed calculations and develop innovative and creative design for various difficult and complex project features.
- Coordinates and plans work for other drafters to complete a project assignment.
- On‐site support for mechanical related issues.
- Salry RM3,000 - RM6,000
Analyst – Order to CashID:495342,800 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Manages the operational activities of invoices posting and verify process
- Customer Masterdata maintenance
- Account Receivable aging report
- Account Reconciliation
- Invoice issuing process
- Perform billing and collection
- Cash allocation and Ageing Report preparation
- Process variances solve (through “focused escalation” approach), which can affect the quality and the timeliness of outputs
- RM2,800- RM3,500
Senior/ System Analyst (Tech Lead)ID:4940610,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRBayan Lepas
> Participating in design, development, maintenance and enhancements of the in-house systems and customer facing portals.
> Work closely with Stakeholders, UX designers, vendors and offshore development teams to drive the evolution and expansion of the in-house or external systems in terms of software design, coding, quality control for accommodating operation requirement specification, performance and scalability improvements.
> Provide support to business users for using the systems, bug fixing, minor enhancements and fine tuning for accommodating operation needs and ensuring smooth day to day operation.
> Provide complete documentation on technical design, release note, user and configuration manual in compliance with ISO documentation standard.
- Medical Claims
- Staff Insurance: Covered
- Yearly Spectacle / Dental Allowance:MYR300
- Annual Leave: 14 days per annum.
Senior Project ManagerID:494795,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBayan Lepas
You will be utilizing your engineering product development experience, your business-savvy and your leadership skills to transform our customers' marketable ideas into manufacturable products. Project Managers "own the project" and have broad authority and full responsibility for the business and technical success of their projects for products & customers across multiple industries. This is a high-impact leadership position in a professional technical environment that will grow you as a professional and open doors to a variety of career opportunities.
- Develop the vision and direction for each project, taking our customers' ideas and creating new products
- Establish goals and develop your engineering design teams
- Be a leader and decision maker in our organization, driving improvement, new capabilities and growth
- Ensure customer satisfaction, project and organization success through:
> Providing technical leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams to include the facilitation of team meetings and communications
> Ability to balance the needs of the customer and the needs of our employees and the business
> Developing and presenting project proposals and selling Plexus' capabilities to our customers and building long-term relationships that lead to future business
> Ability to collaborates with the functional manager to the staff projects effectively with people that have the right mix of technical capabilities, knowledge and leadership skills
> Developing, managing and communicating project schedules, financial status and mitigate project risk
> Identifying, leading and performing activities to strengthen our organization's performance and capabilities.
> Ability to mentor, develop and attract top talent
- Salary range: RM5,000 - RM10,000