47 Jobs for Bayan Lepas found
【未経験OK / 運転必須 / ペナン島】日系物流企業での引っ越し・商用貨物サポート業務ID:528596,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBayan Lepas
基本月給 RM 5,000
■勤務時間：平日 8:45~17:45 ※土曜日隔週稼働（8:45-13:00）
■家賃手当 : 有（RM1,000/月)
■傷病休暇 : 14日（勤続年数により変動）
Sales staffID:527483,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible for B2B sales to Manufacturing companies (Especially electric companies)
Product: Factory Automation machine, SMT machines...etc
Customer/Area: Manufacturing companies in Penang, Kedah, Ipoh area
- You will be supporting Sales Superior for at least 1 year, after that you will be handling client by yourselves
- Visit clients with the superior, maintain relationships with clients
- Procedures for delivery of new machines and maintenance machines
*Engineers are responsible for the actual installation and troubleshooting issues.
- Other tasks if needed
Salary 3,000 - 5,000 (Total package)
Bonus 2 months (can be higher depending on your performance)
Traveling claim available
Medical fee claimable
AL: 12 days if employed for less than two 2years
MC: 14 days if employed for less than two 2years
Car allowance RM750
Over time allowance
Management Analyst ID:528403,300 MYR ~ 5,300 MYRBayan Lepas
As Management Analyst, you are responsible to works closely with senior management to increase a company’s efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan. This is a crucial role by performing budgeting, forecasting, and analysis that supports major corporate decisions.
- Participate in the implementation of major and complex projects.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Finance policies and procedures.
- Evaluating whether the company’s current assets and investments are the best use of the company’s excess working capital, by looking at return on investment (ROI) and comparisons with other ways the company might utilize its cash flow (e.g., other possible investments, increased stock dividends, etc.)
- Gauging the company’s overall financial health, primarily by using key financial ratios such as the debt to equity ratio, current ratio, and interest coverage ratio
- Analyze the trends of Key Performance Indicators (KPI), especially relating to financial metrics such as sales, expenditures, and profit margin.
- Determining which of the company’s products or product lines generate the largest portion of its net profit
- Examining and evaluating the cost-efficiency of each department of the company, in light of what percentage of the company’s financial resources each department consumes
- Working with individual departments to prepare budgets, forecasting and consolidate them into one overall corporate budget
- Preparing internal reports for leadership/ management and supporting their decision making
- Preparing the mini P&L (by account basis) where will be used to measure the YTD performance for respective team/account
- Performing the exercise of due diligence before entering into any business agreements such as M&A
- Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations
- Comparing historical results against budgets and forecasts, and performing variance analysis to explain differences in performance and make improvements going forward
- Considering opportunities for the company to expand or grow. Mapping out growth plans, including capital expenditures and investments. Generating three- to fiveyear financial forecasts.
- Support monthly / quarterly GST preparation and submission
- Support any local Singapore Finance reporting requirements
- Support any Ad-hoc business reporting
Site Manager (Contractual Based) - Penang ID:525418,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible to monitor construction processes to confirm with client's standard and requirements and procedures
- Provide technical support for project superintendent and monitor construction progress to ensure project program/schedules are on time
- Responsible on all construction drawings and specifications with all party on drawing discrepancies, method statement, specifications and any other technical matters
- Responsible and assists in procurement process and monitor material usage at site
- To coordinate and direct construction workers and sub-contractor
- Manage day- to - day operational aspects of a project, which includes manpower planning, construction progress monitoring
- Responsible to control QC policies is carry out in order to achieve the required Quality Standard
- Monitor site construction progress, safety and quality at site
- Assist in management for construction project process
- Preparing for monthly report
- Liaise with client's representatives and all related parties on all aspect of construction activities and feel back to management
- Responsible to train site staff and review
SalesID:518475,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBayan Lepas
- Responsible for sales (Existing client50%, New client50%)
- Product: Equipment for printed circuit boards and semiconductor machines. Plastic...etc
※These products are mainly imported from Japam
- Clients: Every manufacturing company can be its customer as Ushio Asia has wide products.
- Sales mainly to semiconductor, printed circuit board, and plastics manufacturing industries
- Mainly the Penang area. However, you can travel around if there are new potential clients
- You will be working closely with engineers to arrange the technical matters with a customer
- Visit customers on your own.
- Follow up with existing clients on the machine-related matters, and Propose new products to existing clients
- Develop new clients in the Penang area
Transportation allowance RM500
Sales Engineer (Japanese Speaker)ID:527823,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBayan Lepas
The person is responsible for sales & technical maintenance work for machineries, and supervising for ECO products.
Primary responsibilities are to be involved in:
•Mechanical, Electrical trouble shooting of machineries (in-house work)
•Support for installation and setup of machineries (in-house work)
•Preferably having some experiences working at Semiconductor manufacturing companies or semiconductor machinery suppliers.
•Supervising for painting of Heat Shield Paint (outside work)
•Coordinating & installing the ECO products (outside work)
•Sales of machineries, electronical components and ECO products.
-Travelling fees will be reimbursed (claimable)
-Daily commuter allowance from/to office is included
-Medical and Term Life insurance are provided
-Annual Medical check-up is included
[Penang] Senior System EngineerID:527556,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRBayan Lepas
JOB PURPOSE :
Design, Implementation, troubleshooting, analyse, support and maintain on range of system, peripheral and software products; including Windows, server/OS utilization, virtualization, performance tuning, AD and backup design and restore. Provide level 2+ support for problems identified with system and software and to assist level 1 engineer in the determination of unknown problems.
- Identify causes of equipment breakdown utilization test equipment and diagnostic aids and take remedial action for Windows server.
- Onsite support, installation and infrastructure configuration, planning and design for Microsoft Windows/VMware server.
- Assist Project Manager in project plans, design and implementation solutions.
- Act as project lead for small scale projects.
- Provide Day-to-day support, maintenance, implementation and setup for server/storage, mainly Windows/VMware based servers.
- Provide technical consultation and recommendations to customer.
- Assist Unix team in 1st level hardware support.
- Level 2+ support and assist level 1 and level 2 engineers in determination of unknown Microsoft OS, AD, fileserver, DNS, Backup and VMware related problems.
- Maintain contact with customer’s operations staff and ensure actual potential problem areas are identified and agreed and action plans produced and implemented in order to avoid adverse customer reactions.
- Maintain a productive and harmonious relationship with the customer and internally in order to enhance company's image.
- Maintain contact with customers operations staff and ensure actual or potential problem areas are identified to the manager.
- Assist with incident report and maintaining project documentation/configuration.
- To provide assistance and support to level 1 and level 2 engineers in the closure of difficult system or equipment breakdown calls.
- To advise and guide customers on general environment condition, site preparation and ensure that requirements are adhered to by customers.
- To observe and abide by company ISO9001 quality procedures and processes in delivery, services and support to customers.
- At times, to conduct internal training/ briefing for junior engineers on relevant acquired skills and knowledge.
>> ANNUAL LEAVE
Less than 2 years - 14 days
2 – 5 years - 16 days
More than 5 years - 20 days
>> FLEXI BENEFITS
Annual maximum benefit for the full-time permanent employee and his/her member of immediate family is as follows and subject to the respective conditions: -
(a) Employees with family (spouse and including unmarried & unemployed children up to 24 years old) – RM3,300.00
(b) Employee (Single) – RM2,050.00
Below are the items covered under the benefits:
a) General Practitioner
b) Outpatient Specialist
d) Health Screening
e) Fertility Treatment
f) Alternative Treatment
g) Pre and Post Maternity
h) Fitness Membership / Classes
j) Self-Development Courses
k) Children’s Education (School & Tuition Fees)
>> INSURANCE COVERAGE
>> Sales Commission scheme is 60:40 pay mix; 60% of base salary and 40% of variable pay.
Digital Marketing Executive (E-Commerce) (Remote-working)ID:527093,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPutrajaya/Cyberjaya, Sabah, Sarawak, Labuan, Perlis, Perak, Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang, Malacca, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Port Dickson, Mantin, Nilai, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Other Negeri Sembilan District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Responsible for managing, testing and implementing optimization strategy in the marketing funnels by using both qualitative and quantitative sources to drive improvement in conversion rate, cart value and customers’ experience.
- Actively analyze results and improve on the effectiveness of campaigns through data-driven strategy and KPI focused analysis. Apply learnings across all marketing activities.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems with optimization set ups by following procedures and/or applying own judgement with minimal supervision.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Conversion Optimization Team’s processes and strategies by doing research and providing recommendations to aid in strategic decisions.
- Manage and oversee project launches. Ensure that all marketing assets are in place, websites are working perfectly and completed within schedule.
- Support other ad-hoc projects as and when required.
Interpritor/Translator（ASST. SUPERVISOR /SUPERVISOR）ID:523563,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBayan Lepas
- Interpretation for internal meetings (English ⇔ Japanese)
including web meetings with our Japan HQ and overseas offices (mainly Thailand, Hong Kong, Suzhou, Indonesia)
- Interpretation for client meetings (English ⇔ Japanese)
Mainly meetings with clients regarding quality control, manufacturing, delivery coordination, etc.
Documents translation of various documents and e-mails
24 hours accidents insurance
Others will be disclosed during the interview
Control Software Section ManagerID:526727,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBayan Lepas
• Design, develop and debug motion control for automated optical inspection (AOI) system.
• Perform system setup, troubleshooting and provide technical assistance to customers when necessary.
• Study and provide solution for customer in term of design feasibility and meet customer expectation on quality and timeliness.
• Collaborate with mechanical design and vision software team from design until project completion stage.
• Guide and monitor the team members on the tasks to ensure project/task meeting timeline.
• Be responsible to identify and set the annual team roadmap and project schedule.