6 Jobs for Bandar Sunway/Puchong found
IT Service Desk Analyst (Japanese Native)ID:499256,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya, Bandar Sunway/Puchong
As “Japanese Speaking IT Service Desk Analyst” you are responsible for providing first level support for incidents and requests for End Users on Windows, Google and Apple environments using a variety of Softwares and Business Applications. The range of support includes issues and assistance in Software package installation and configuration on a variety of types of Hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, tablets, smart devices, printers, network infrastructure, etc.) up to application business support. Our client is a highly innovative company and the IT provides well advanced Technology platforms. You retain considerable IT knowledge and will be invited to actively share this knowledge in different ways.
• Providing first level support for software and hardware incidents and service requests for Apple, Windows and Google environments via multiple channels (e.g. by telephone, email, chat, self service portal, ticketing application, etc.)
• Learning and sharing knowledge in different forms, from contributing with articles in the Knowledge Database up to delivering training or facilitating forums
• Giving your best to represent the End Users’ needs and issues, escalate situations as required
• Keeping them informed on the status of their request and guiding for their best satisfaction and productivity
Total Salary up to RM 5950
18 days Annual Leave
Details to be discussed during the interview
Field Service Engineer (Fiber Laser)ID:493148,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
- Travel to customer sites to install and repair laser products.
** Overall 1,000 clients in Malaysia with around 100 clients necessary for frequent on-site.
- Provide training and technical support to end users.
- Submit service report to head quarter.
- Communicate closely with overseas technical team for technical support.
- Company mobile phone
Finance (Shared Services) - AR Billing Specialist (Japanese Speaker)ID:499004,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
The associate owns and executes tasks associated with pricing and billing of the specialty logistics services provided to our customers, AP Processing, Treasury matters within the assigned portfolio of countries. The incumbent is also responsible for credit control and collections performance to ensure DSO meets the corporate target.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Owns pricing and invoicing, invoice generation for assigned portfolio of countries. Ensure invoice sent to client on time.
2. Complete the domestic & international shipment pricing on a daily basis in accordance with the quotation.
3. Manages and maintains customer files.
4. Gathers and maintains required information / paperwork for updating customer files for special rates / routings / packaging / discounts for billing.
5. Maintenance of the database related to the specific customer requirements located in country data folder.
6. Completion of different files related to the invoicing details as per customer requests
7. Generate weekly/ monthly reports such as statement of accounts to customers, billing status reports.
8. Communicate globally with the other offices within World Courier Network.
9. Prepares adjustments (voids / credit memos) when necessary and ensuring the adjustments is prepared in accordance with the relevant policies and approval.
10. Reconcile Nova TMS and SAP customer billing
11. Credit Control through monitoring customer outstanding accounts.
12. Follow up closely with customer on outstanding invoices and providing updates on payment status.
13. Posting Collections Receipts from customers in SAP.
14. Handle enquiry and dispute from customer on invoices.
15. Resolve payment related issues, escalate & follow up with relevant departments if necessary.
16. Record Invoices from vendors for assigned portfolio of APAC offices
17. Input online payment instructions, ensure all payments to vendors are process in a timely manner
18. Assist to maintain & update BS Schedules for countries assigned.
19. Performs related duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed
- Language Allowance = RM 800 ~ RM 1,000
- Associate Bonus Plan (ABP)
** Similar with Performance Bonus (Annual Salary x 15%)
- 1 ~ 2Y Service Year = 14 days
- 3 ~ 5Y Service Year = 16 days
- 6 ~ 9Y Service Year = 17 days
- 10Y & above = 18 days
- Medical Coverage: Group Health & Surgical Policy (Mercer Marsh Benefits – AIA)
- Dental = RM 150 per FY
- Birthday Voucher = RM 20
Logistics ExecutiveID:498863,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
* responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing; managing and evaluation of the supply chain/logistics operations in an organization.
* work with internal and external teams to ensure accurate shipping and delivery schedule for new and existing products.
* responsible for the direct day-to-day operations to ensure achievement of cost, productivity, or accuracy, or timeliness objectives of the department.
* responsible for providing an uninterrupted flow of materials, supplies, and services to meet customer demand.
* Work together with overseas vendors/customers to forecast demand and build logistics plans to guarantee availability of products or services, and streamline processes and flow of goods from point of order to delivery.
* Supportive and productive working relationship with overseas vendors/customers and other departments to ensure smooth operations
* It also involves monitoring all production inventory quantities, helping to maintain planned Inventory Stock levels and inventory tracking spreadsheet, and providing monthly report of inventory valuation.
* Responsible for managing and executing transportation operations, monitor deliveries and ensure customer satisfaction
* Providing overall logistics operations and overseeing the planning, scheduling, and quality inspections of the work performed by warehouses.
Remote Work-Sales Manager ID:495242,000 USD ~ 3,000 USDSentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Other KL District, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
• To implement an operation strategic plan / initiatives and goals, policies to maximize revenue / business growth in accordance with company’s targets.
• Evaluate market dynamics, competitive structure, and feasibility to identify the industry trend.
• Product marketing and dealer development
• Develop and utilize a business plan aligned with marketing strategies through territory analysis, cross-functional collaboration and customer insights.
-Basic Salary up to 3,000 USD per month
-Commissions up to 6,000 USD
Other details to be discussed during the interview
Full stack React Native App Developer ID:493774,000 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
- Work as part of a small team developing mobile app and web app using react
native & node.js development method
- Build the front-end of application with attractive visual design
- Write effective APIs & experience with API integrations
- Fix and maintain current mobile app
- Implement new features and enhancements
- Test app to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade app
- Identify and fix bugs before they become an issue
- Build high-quality reusable code
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores