24 Jobs for HR found
HRSS Team Leader - Japanese Speaker (JG 19)ID:456116,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPuchong
* Manage relationship with business partners- has establish relationship with process owners through constant communication in tele-
conferences and email
* Manage day-to-day team operations in supervising a team of HRSS Senior Advisors
* Implement initiatives or activities to engage and motivate staff
* Execute plans to improve individual and team performance
* Provide performance reports on a regular basis to his/her direct supervisors
* Conduct process training and manage process changes, if necessary
* Execute or deliver outputs based on the project plan during migrations
* Enforce team and company policies
* Execute existing DR/BCP Plans of the team
* Encourage staff to participate in company wide activities
* Accomplish tasks given from time to time
* Supervises and monitors team members work distribution, quality, productivity and overall corporate discpline
* Communicates performance against objectives with the individual team members and constantly monitors performance in term of agreed
key performance indicators (e.g processing turn around time, processing acuracy etc)
* Support the management team in the creation of management report based on agreed time scales and in achieving shared services overall
service levels (e.g processing turn around time, processing accuracy etc)
* Attends to the resolution of escalated customer complaints and leads service recovery for any service shortfall
* Identifies area for service improvements and makes recommendations to the management team
* Responsible for handling a variety of functions including, but not limited to, product enquiry, customer service delivery and recovery, claims,
u/w, administration and policy processing for all insurance lines
* Support product and process training for new support desk hires
* Ensure adherence to the standard Operating Procedures as stipulated by the business units
* Proactively work with shared services senior management to understand forthcoming work volumes, new products, modifications to existing
offering and cost drivers
HR EXECUTIVEID:456012,700 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRBukit Bintang
• Assist in the full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, payroll, training administration, employee welfare and engagement activities
• Assist in other HR operations such leave and attendance, claims, intranet update, and other matters
• Manage employee Facebook page
• Maintain proper employee filing and records
• Assist in other HR and admin related tasks as assigned
PAYROLL MANAGERID:455476,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRShah Alam
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / TASKS:
Payroll Administration and Compensation & Benefits:
Oversee and administer monthly payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate remittance to employees and relevant bodies, and in compliance with Company policies & procedures, and relevant legal requirements.
Undertake documentation; maintain updates and refinements of payroll procedures.
Administer Compensation & Benefits related exercise including job analysis, job evaluation and development of salary structure.
Keep updated with latest news and development on HR related issues i.e. regulations by statutory bodies, labor laws, & etc.
Responsible for managing stakeholders in HR related activities (e.g. employee movement, transfer, resignation and confirmation)
Prepare HR statistical reports for management’s review as and when required.
Perform ongoing reviews of work processes and SOPs for service delivery excellence opportunities as well as to solidify control to ensure internal and external audit or regulatory compliance.
HRIS & Employee Self-Service (ESS):
Manage proper implementations and continuous improvements of HR system and Employee Self Service (ESS) application in the Company such as the Maintenance/Administration, Troubleshooting, Customizations and Development work.
Responsible for ensuring the employees’ employment record are maintained and updated accurately.
Performance Management System (PMS):
Oversees the Annual Company-wide Performance Review including appraisal data compilation; prepare analysis and summary report; administer promotion exercise; review and recommend salary moderation to maintain internal equity, prepare Sales Performance Bonus for Sales Executives, and etc.
Manage collection of data for surveys and market benchmarking with other companies in automotive industry.
Manage expatriate management including on board and repatriation administration, yearly tax filing, quarterly labor cost compilation to Mazda Japan, and etc.
Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS):
Provide administration support to the provision of Employee Share Option Scheme (ESOS) based on the By-Laws e.g. share allocation, weekly/monthly share movement to the related parties, and etc.
Responsible in providing analytic dashboard to view employee’s health seeking patterns.
Responsible in monitoring and providing analytic dashboard on medical expenditures.
Responsible in administering recovery of non-eligible claims / over-utilization of medical entitlements.
Main liaison in dealing with insurance broker for all cases escalated.
Ensure accurate monthly medical claims processing.
Ensure timely issuance of internal memorandum pertaining to festival holidays, office closure, and other matter arises from time to time.
Review, recommend and propose on staff benefits from time to time.
Actively participate in HR projects and employee engagement activities.
Perform/Assist in all other duties and activities as and when assigned or required.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
Ensuring smooth payroll and other benefits processing and pay-outs.
Provide first-level support to employees on queries regarding payroll and benefits.
Support all HR Projects
Head of HR (Urgently Hiring! Attractive salary and job tasks)ID:455184,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRRawang
Our Client was established 2 decades ago, new they are a professional entire car wire harness manufacturing company that integrates design, development, test and mass production, and also produce wire & cable by ourselves. They hired for more than three thousand employees and still expanding. They obtained QS9000 in 2002, and passed the ISO/16949 certificate of quality system in 2006.
In their assets, they have 83 sets of full-automatic crimping machine-KOMAX imported from Switzerland, 39 assembly lines and a variety of wire harness processing equipments to produce entire car wire harness, including airbag harness. Their intensive production prowess allowed them to top 2 million sets per year. They utilize a great work combination of latest control system and manpower, creating great working environment to employees. Hence, they had more than 100 employees in the R&D department, and, at the same time, can develop new programs with our OEM customers.
In Malaysia, the factory is recently established in Rawang.
To meet the establishment, they need Head of HR in Malaysia to be tasked with:
1. Responsible for formulating human resources planning according to the strategic development goals of the enterprise and the human resources needs of each department and reporting to the leadership for approval;
2. Organize the implementation of human resources planning approved by the implementation, and report the implementation progress to the leaders in a timely manner;
3. Organize and formulate corporate recruitment, training and performance appraisal systems, and formulate human resource job descriptions and management procedures;
4. Responsible for organizing the investigation and analysis of human resources needs and staff needs of each department, and formulating specific recruitment plans and training plans;
5. Responsible for the implementation of the recruitment plan to assist in the interview;
6. Responsible for the staff's entry and exit procedures, handling labor contract disputes;
7. Responsible for organizing the implementation of employee performance appraisal.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by leaders.
Chance don't stay for long!
Hurry and apply or if you have inquiries for more information please contact
Salary + Annual leave, Insurances,performances bonus, allowances, training
【経験者歓迎】福利厚生充実／老舗メーカーの人事・総務アシスタントマネジャーID:454114,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
HR, ER/IR Assistant ManagerID:453895,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKepong
Primary role is to assist the HR Manager in the effective Management of Industrial Relation (IR) & Employee Relation (ER) of the company including the warehouse and branches/ depot to maintain a harmonious IR climate. In addition, to ensure the security of the plant are managed and run efficient and effectively.
-Responsible for developing a clear framework for industrial relation policies and guidelines for the fair and effective management of employees taking into account operational requirements, employment legislation and best practices especially in the warehouse.
-To maintain and constantly review the effectiveness of all relevant policies and procedures to ensure that they support delivery of quality and efficient service and the achievement of performance target especially in the warehouse
-Act as the change agent to propagate a discipline, self motivated and integrated workforce through employee relations program and activities
-Assist the HR Manager to attend to Domestic Inquiry, representing the Company for cases involving IR office & Industrial Court.
-To assist the HR Manager in developing quality & productive workforce especially in the warehouse.
-To efficiently & effectively manage the security of the plant.
-Annual leave 20 days (1 year, after probation)
Executive/Senior/Assistant Manager-Learning and Development ID:453843,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKlang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Klang (Must have own transport)
The L&D Executive will work closely with the immediate Superior and other support staff such as Operations Support and external consultants / Trainers. The role also involves close liaison with the other operating companies in the Lion Group and to have a good working relationship with the Operating Companies. The level of decision making will be restricted to duties assigned and projects management’s functioned and will be guided by his/her immediate superior.
Providing consulting and training services to clients nationwide in order to maintain involvement in implementation within our client organisations.
To manage the production of course materials for Tailor-Made Training as required by clients and for the Scheduled Courses programme.
Identifying and coordinating the work of external facilitators
Develops learning plan and strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company goals and profitability.
To promote the Company and its programs and services to its best advantage under the guidance of the Principal Consultant /Head of Business.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To manage daily marketing activities, including proposals, service agreements, prospecting, and market development and handling enquiries if any.
Maintains contact with all internal and external clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
Assist in the following:
a) Prepare yearly budget of department according to company set budget
b) Monitor business development activities to ensure targets are met
Support the Lion Group Operating Companies by providing employee’s feedback.
Manage programme for updating and effective delivery by external facilitators
Provide company human resource development services based on needs
Plan and carry out assessment activities according to the requirements of the programmes or customers
Plan and carry out learning needs analysis according to the company standard and needs of customers
Conduct reviews on training sessions, manuals and assessments activities to ensure quality requirements are met
Conduct On boarding program for new recruits under Lion Group
Conducts TNA with all Operating Companies to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of the Companies’ performance.
Conduct regular visits to major clients’ to build rapport and conduct presentations when necessary.
Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
Dealing with clients’ requests as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy and Outstanding Customer Service culture throughout the business
Provides timely feedback to Head of Business regarding performance.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
Attend to other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
- RM3000-RM 7000/ month
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.
Senior HR ExecutiveID:452702,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
• Monitor HR Department’s budget
• Act as the point of contact for labor legislation issues
• Create & run referral bonus program
• Review current HR Technology and recommend effective software
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operation of the HR department
• Implementing HR policies, systems and operating procedures.
• Handle and validate payroll on monthly basis.
• Prepare letters for new hire, resignation and confirmation of employment.
• Organise documentation of HR operational procedures and process flow
• Update organization chart from time to time.
• Perform other administrative duties assigned by superior.
Operation Section Manager (HR & Admin Manager) - Manufacturing - ID:441586,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRShah Alam
Company Profile: One of the historical manufacturer of high precision rubber based components and parts for the ofﬁce automation industry. Their products are widely exported to other nations markets : Japan, China, Singapore and Thailand.
Location: Shah Alam Industrial Park
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Oversee all the spectrum of HR & GA
Ensure accurate and timely process of Salary, OT and Statutory Payment
Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
Responsible for the overall office stationary and office equipment to ensure efficient running of the office.
Ensure Insurance, Licences and Agreements on time renewal.
Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, counselling, and disciplining issue
Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee done in fair manner
Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating policies and procedures.
Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, overhead budget & Manpower planning
Monitoring operation budget
Supervising HR & GA staff and liaising with all staffs for smooth process.
Ensures legal compliance according the Employment Act 1955 13 Maintaining a safe and secure work environment
Carry out additional analyses and reports as requested by management.
- RM 6,000 to 7,000 per month
- Uniforms are contributed for respective employees.
- Hospitalization benefits for employees
Head HR manager ID:448775,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
-Responsible for the recruiting(Basically headhunting), screening, interview and placing workers
-Performance Management system
-Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees;
-Employee development and Training
-Salary: Depends on experience
-Half working hour Friday(work only morning time)once a month
-Annual leave:14 days for first year
-MC: 10 days
-Birth day leave
-Follow Japanese new year leave(end of December to beginning of January)
-Team dinner/Lunch once a month