39 Jobs for Manufacturing(Other) found
Sales Engineer / Sales ManagerID:524684,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRTanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan
A high-performing Sales Engineer to meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping the Company competitive and innovative. He/she will be responsible for explore and develop market for standard metrology technology in different industries such as automotive, machine tools, bearing and Die & Mould etc….
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets
- Present sales, revenue and realistic forecasts to the Sales Manager
- Define & list potential customers
- Develop new customer segment
- Establish first contact and promote Mahr products, generate inqueries
- Work out project proposals, explain and negotation with customers
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships and understanding their needs
- Indentify emerging markets and markets shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- frequent travelling is required for customer visit
-Bonus linked to KPI
-AL 14 days
-Work from home
【既存顧客中心】（日系）印刷・出版業界の営業職ID:522606,500 MYR ~ 7,000 MYROther Negeri Sembilan District
■勤務地 ：ニライ 【Negeri Sembilan】
■基本給与：RM6,500 ～ 7,000 ※経験値やスキルに応じて変動
Accounts Assistant Manager/ManagerID:524565,730 MYR ~ 6,730 MYRBangsar
- Lead, manage and monitor accounting operations, process and functions.
- Monitor and manage the month-end accounting processes.
- Monitor and in preparing balance sheets and budget reports.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Tax preparation, auditing, banking, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Establish and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and compliances.
- Track the Company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Create management tools that effectively monitor accounting processes.
- Generate various analyses and financial reports for the management.
- Ad-hoc issues from time to time.
- Basic : RM5,500 ~ RM6,500
- Transport Allowance - RM230.00
Marketing & PR ExecutiveID:523173,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYROther KL District
In consultation with business unit head, design and implement marketing strategies for all marketing activities inclusive of both digital and on‐ground related to CRM, retail programs and products sell‐through.
Conduct/Organize local trade marketing activation in accordance with regional and local business head to work on all local planning.
Responsible for gathering all branches activities update from store managers
Development of all assets / brand decks and localization of campaigns including with instruction targeting key in country partners to execute/collaborate.
Identify product trends across all marketplace channels. Exploring new ways to engage and identify new networks both online & offline
Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
Marketing & Retail Management
Monitor and work on reporting, analysing the data to bring back findings and recommendations for improvement on any offline & digital program
Provide ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices across the relevant campaign
Oversee flow of event implementation in all aspects and ensure proper implementation
Ensure consistent usage of marketing materials, templates, retail promotions to support events/product launch/promotions at retail
Lead planning and implementation of all approved activations
Coordinate with all suppliers on cost and quality of artwork outputs
Propose, seek approvals and monitor event budgets (P&L); seek approvals from Regional Marketing
Solicit sponsorship support, as needed
Submission of post event report upon completion of all events
Responsible in managing loyalty program.
Manage and gather all loyalty members’ feedbacks and introduce solutions by working closely with all related parties (e.g: community management)
Manage annual departmental campaign budget allocation and tracking.
Not limited to manage all in‐app visual communication and carry out contextual communication.
Plan, manage, execute and oversee the development of all new digital business units (e.g.: self‐pickup, e‐Gift, delivery & etc.)
Initiate collaboration opportunity for brands and loyalty program. (e.g.: co‐branding, events, licensing & etc.)
Oversee and manage all brands’ digital presence by maximizing the effectiveness of each
advertising approach. (e.g.: social media advertisement, search engine advertisement & etc.)
Work with external parties to implement new communication and platform to improve
brands’ digital presence and communication. (e.g.: webpush, e‐mail, notification & etc.)
Oversee and manage e‐commerce campaigns and promotions.
Assist and contribute in all ATL, BTL and OOH activities.
Assist and contribute in all campaigns, advertising and promotions.
-Annual and Medical Leave
-Medical and Dental Coverage
-Annual bonus entitlement (based on performance)
Business Admin Support ExecutiveID:524523,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther KL District
- Logistic Duties (Incoming + Outgoing shipment), Liaise with Courier Service (C2R), Apply Permit/Sirim, Import Sales Tax tabulation
- Customer Care Duties (Invoice for Repair, Issue Estimate, Follow-up with Customer & Singapore office on repair status)
- Sales Administration (Input Sales Order, Issue Delivery note, Issue Invoice, Issue Credit/Debit note), Weekly Stock Count, Place order with Singapore Office
- Finance (Bank-in, Verify Vendor invoices, Issue PO)
- Office/Store (equipment maintenance, liaise with contractor (renovation), ad hoc duties – stationery, pantry orders, run errands)
- Other duties as assigned
- Attractive salary and commission package
-Annual and Medical Leave
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Staff Purchase
- Annual bonus entitlement (based on performance)
Corporate Sales OfficerID:519643,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
Main Role : Drive the sales 70% existing clients and 30% finding new clients
・Prepare sales related documents
・Responsible for internal coordination and sales related matters
・Coordinate existing customers delivery and confirmation of sales
・Responsible to serve and handle existing and new customers’ enquiries
・Provide professional advices and supports to customers
・Develop and follow up on all sales lead
・Assist in sales activities and market company products
・To explore business opportunities and expand market share
・No KPI and no commission
・Traveling is required time to time such as Melaka, Ipoh, around Klang Valley. In the future maybe required to travel overseas as well
Salary Package: 3,000-4,000 MYR
- Insurance entitled for sickness, hospitalized and etc（MSIG）
- AL: 14 days (4 days increased every 2 years and maximum 20 days)
- Meal Allowance：55RM/month (Coupon@Canteen）
Engineering Manager ID:5244615,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYROther Kedah District
OBJECTIVE / PURPOSE OF JOB
The primary objective of the engineering manager is to plan, manage and oversee the daily functions, operation, and activities of the engineering team to continuously improve organizational productivity and customer service.
• Lead and direct projects, analyse technology, resource needs and assess market demands, to plan and deliver projects, on-time and within budget
• Pro-actively develop and standardise procedures and methods to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of engineering services and projects
• Identify gaps in processes and procedures and implement solutions
• Manage and monitor complex projects in accordance with RYCO’s requirements
• Direct, review and approve product design and changes in consultation with the Innovation and Engineering Director
• Coordinate Engineering R&D activities within RYCO global facilities, ensuring correct communication and support protocols are in place and adhered to
• Participate with the Engineering and Innovation Director in the forecast and establishment of workforce requirements, work schedules, equipment layout, production methods and material handling procedures
• Provide leadership and guidance to engineering staff to maintain quality, efficiency and productivity of the production operation
• Participate in determining operating plans, budgets and capital additions for the production operation to ensure maintenance and engineering quality controls are achieved
• Ensure all engineering staff comply with policies, safety standards and good housekeeping practices
• Prepare regular reports as required
• Maintain records of all production maintenance activities and costs for review with the Production Manager
• Establish control necessary for the achievement of production efficiency, optimizing yield and product quality
• Participate in projects associated with site expansion, plant extension, increased or altered storage and warehousing facilities with Production Manager and Supply Chain Manager
• Participate in meetings relating to planning, production, quality, safety and other operational matters and set up work control system to ensure that standards are met
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process of engineering staff
• Accept responsibility for staff performance ensuring adherence to RYCO policies, industry standards and procedures
• Demonstrate visible leadership and proactive commitment to HSEC excellence through personal example, by promoting initiatives and encouraging strong teamwork at all levels, and by conducting frequent site inspections, reviews
and behavioural observations
• Ensure engineering and related activities comply with relevant Acts, legal demands and ethical standards
• Ensure that a safe working environment is maintained at all times and that the appropriate safety regulations and policies are complied with
• Any other related tasks as directed by the Manager
Sales ExecutiveID:524423,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
In charge of all aspects of Sales, developing the new client as well as maintain the relationship with existing clients.
- Sales of their products and services (Industrial fridge, Show cases used at the supermarket, Interior & Site design of retail shop, factories and open kitchen for new opening restaurant or renovation)
- Accompany with Japanese GM for Sales visit, learn how to do sales
- They are planning to develop local & MNC customers as they were more focusing on Japanese company till now.
- Japanese use for internal purpose, mainly use Mandarin & English for Sales purpose
- Sales coverage area : Selangor, Penang and Johor (could be also East Malaysia depending on the sales activilty)
*No Sales Target, no commission
*New : Existing = 50：50
- Hand phone & PC provided
- Can use grab car and claim for client visit
- AL : 14 days (1~2 yrs)/ 18days (3~4 yrs)/ 21 days (5 yrs ~)
- MC : 14 days
- Bonus: 1 month
Admin StaffID:523733,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYROther KL District
- Handle General Affairs & HR job in Malaysia office
- Manage attendance staff & leave records, manage office equipment & company car, hotel & flight booking, stationery application, courier arrangement, stamp application
- Manage employment pass for assets, management & labelling, sourcing for quotation
- Manage staff, medical claims & liaise with panel clinic, all other General Affairs & HR Job, etc.
Buyer Assistant (Fresh Graduates)ID:523942,500 MYR ~ 3,000 MYROther KL District
- Support/assist on new store development (Preparation, Creating sales floor)
- Opening new stores in Asian area)
- Create product leaflet, POP advertisement, assembly instruction (Instruction and training is provided)
- Support/assist on existing stores (Maintaining sales floor, prepare and execute promotion)