41 Jobs for Manufacturing(Other) found
Admin ExecutiveID:450542,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRBangsar
* Assist Office Operations
* Maintenance of records and filing systems of paper and electronic documents
* Co-ordinate mails and dispatch/courier services
* Monitor office and pantry supply levels, reorder when appropriate
* Maintain strong relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get best pricing on supplies and services
* Arrange travel ticket, hotel, dining arrangements and company activities as needed
* Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient and resolve administrative problem
* Maintain up to date employee holiday records
* Coordinate repairs to office equipment / vehicle
* Greet and assist visitors to the office
* Manage company's IT system and infrastructure
* Assist in IT solutions and applications for business enhancement and development purposes
* Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software and connectivity problems
* Implement any ad-hoc instructions as required
Designer (Japanese Native)ID:450405,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBangsar
* Deliver presentations that visually and verbally communicate creative concepts and campaigns ideas
* Interact with customers to develop requirement specific solutions
* Prepare and implement good design practices
* Head responsibility of self competence and team training
* Utilize data- driven creative thinking to develop and execute creative concepts that demonstrate vision, meet business and marketing
To be advice during the interview.
QC EngineerID:449522,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRKajang
1. Monitor and performing continuous improvement at production in term of quality.
2. Performs analysis of reports and production data to identify trends and recommend updates
or changes to quality standards and procedures when necessary to eliminate occurrence of
3. Handle customer complaints/8D, and product quality related query, which includes onsite
support, response and closure on timely basis
4. Monitor supplier performance and liaise with supplier.
5. Create, maintain & update the Quality Manual, Quality Procedure, and Work Instruction to
have better implementation in department process.
6. Participate and responsible for quality related item of process/product engineering change
that may impact product quality performance or involve customer approval / acknowledgement
7. Coordinate regular quality issue review & prepare quality performance summary report
8. Participate in regular quality, 5S and safety meeting.
9. Able to use excel to create graph, data analysis.
Attractive package : able to get flexi OT, Meal allowance, shift allowance (night), Transport Allowance (depend on candidate travel time), medical clinic & hospitalization, etc.
Marketing AssistantID:448542,600 MYR ~ 3,200 MYRBangsar
* Conducting Market research and analyzing consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
* Assisting in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies
* Support marketing executives in organizing various projects
* Assist in the Organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
* Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
* Compose and post online content on the company's website and social media accounts
* Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company's presence in the market
* Demonstrable ability o multi task and adhere to deadlines
* Well organized with customer oriented approach
QA EngineerID:438034,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Minyak
- Supervise a team of inspectors and manage daily IQC, IPQC and OQC activities.
- Compile Quality report and lead the internal and customer quality review meeting.
- Handle customer complaint and conduct failure analysis.
- Response and follow up on customer corrective action and improvement plan.
- Coordinate RMA activities and sorting/ rework activities with supplier and customer.
- Involve in new project and transfer project qualification activities. Responsible on first article inspection, capability study, measurement system analysis and PPAP packages.
- Responsible on Engineering change order, coordinate purging activities and monitor on documentation revising.
- Writing QMS and EHSMS procedure and work instruction when require.
- Responsible for ISO 9001, IATF 16949 and/ or ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 internal and external audit to assure company operation comply to standard.
- Responsible for Environmental and Safety equipment routine inspection.
- Responsible for customer process audit, NPI qualification audit and customer system audit.
1) Medical Insurance
2) Panel Clinic
3) Performance Bonus
Accounting ExecutiveID:446123,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPasir Gudang
- Report to Finance Director
- Handling full-set account and daily finance operational matter including AR, AP, Cash flow and etc.
- Providing support to finance manager in compiling monthly financial report
- Assisting in management accounts, bank reconciliation, accounting consolidation
- Ensure all payment on time (i.e.: monthly installment /utilities/loan/credit card /income tax/ etc.)
- Responsible to ensure all account modules are timely closed and Monthly report prepared
- Assist in monthly physical stock count
- Responsible for other ad-hoc tasks/projects of the Company
Administration Officer（Japanese speaker)ID:448483,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRShah Alam
1. Check and classification of invoice and data entry.
2. Perform online banking transactions.
3. Perform monthly Physical Stock check.
4. Perform monthly Physical check on Fixed Asset.
5. Liaise with Vendors / Bankers / Auditors / Tax Agent.
6. Check batch payment vouchers.
7. Check ATS Monthly report / GST.
8. Preparation of Monthly schedule for Finance department.
9. Supervise clerical and assistant officer job.
10. Cash withdrawal from Bank.
11. Perform additional job as required by superior.
Working time 8:00-17:00
Attendance Allowance : RM 50.00 permonth
Transport Allowance : RM 150.00 per month
Japanese Allowance : RM550.00 per month ( If you possess with JLPT N2 certificate)
【Japanese Speaker】Development Engineer of Rubber ProductID:443042,800 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKlang
- This is a factory manufacturing finger stall
- Development Engineer doing as Product Development Engineer role, not for Research & Development (R&D)
- The clients orders this company to create the finger stall
- There are hiring a Development Engineer of Rubber Product
- Must report to the Japanese MD
- Must report to the Japanese HQ
※日本人案件【安定老舗企業】【MD直下ポジション】Development Engineer of Rubber ProductID:444915,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKlang
Sales- Business Development ExecutiveID:439714,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKlang
This company has made its mark as one of the leading aluminium manufacturers in the region. They are largest manufacturer of aluminium products with an output capacity of about 30,000 tonnes per annum, with a sizeable market share in the Asian region. Employing the latest technology, and a leading manufacturer of aluminium sheet and foil products in this region.
• To facilitate the growth of the business in terms of sales and developing new business opportunities in domestic and overseas market
• Development of new product with the existing customers
• Conduct industry research, identify potential business deals and strategic pricing
• Executing business development plan and providing input into strategic business growth
• Close new deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contracts and requirement with business operations with potential partners
• Working primarily with sales and marketing department on new business development and business growth opportunities
• To achieve sales target for Fin-stock product in terms of volume, margin and revenue and ensure sustainability of the business through strategic planning and implementation
• To service existing customers and to provide prompt and reliable value added service to all customer emphasizing problem solving, solution providing method to all customers and ensure all receivables are collected on time
• To attend to customers complaint and resolve speedily
Salary: RM4000 - RM5000
EPF will increase to 15% after 1 year.
Dental RM200 per year.