37 Jobs for Manufacturing(Other) found
(Sungai Buloh) Project Engineer, Assistant ManagerID:470903,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara
Design and manufacturing plant for noise control devices, Phoenix.
Our strength lies within technical solutions, and to date, is the only local manufacturer for blowdown silencers in Malaysia.
As a pioneer in Malaysia's industrial noise and vibration control industry, we are constantly rethinking efficient and innovative ways to work.
Working Location: Sungai Buloh
● Coordinate and Supervise all work related to manufacturing process, technical issues, documentations, specifications and any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager
● Ensure manufacturing processes are in place and schedules are adhered to at all times
● Develop, write, release and maintain technical documentation to support production activity and customer/supplier such as Technical Sheet, Bill of Materials, Manufacturing Hours, Work Instruction, Technical Note, Manufacturing Plan, etc as applicable to respective program/project
● Update all technical documentations as per the latest data configuration, drawings, specification, etc.
● Prepare and maintain the Bill of Material (BOM) as per commercial target.
● Ensure the validity and compliance of the product as per product specification
● Support efforts to consistently improve product and process quality
● Carry out internal audit together with the Production Manager and report must be tabled
● Conduct internal audit on ISO standard
RM 3500 to RM 5000
Details to be discussed during the interview.
Assistant Sales ManagerID:456386,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
* To implement the sales and marketing plan of the company
* To achieve the sales target set
* To participate in promotional activities organised by the department on centralized or decentralized basis
* Manage the sales team
To be advice during the interview
PLANNER / ASISTANT PLANNER ExecutiveID:466013,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRShah Alam
1. To prepare Assembly Line production planning.
2. To prepare monthly forecast and Heijunka for production.
3. To prepare all the parts needed for production to avoid line down.
4. To be main coordinator to achieve departmental delivery target.
5. To prepare monthly manpower requirement follow Heijunka or forecast.
6. To liaise with Sales Department for any new requirement from customer.
7. To monitor and report daily delivery achievement.
8. To assist superior on preparing and receiving new items transferring from Japan.
9. To liaise with other related departments to complete the whole production processes to ensure a smooth work flow between inter-department and each process.
10. Monitor the process flow until job completion.
11. Involve in company’s improvement activities.
12. Perform additional job as required by superior.
08:00 - 17:00
QC Engineer (Japanese speaker)ID:465743,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRShah Alam
1. To plan, maintain and review all production activities, in particular parts manufacturing activities, to achieve constant optimum output and in accordance with company quality standards.
2. To coordinate and work with others management functions to ensure smooth flow of work activities in the company.
3. To make proposals to management on effective and efficient implementation of new production technologies.
4. To ensure smooth transfer of new production lines (Internal & external).
5. Setting up of standard working procedures and standard assembling activities.
6. To perform various operation task and when required.
7. To involve in company’s improvement activities.
8. Perform additional job as required by Asst. Manager / Manager.
08:00 - 17:00
Training & Development OfficerID:467383,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRShah Alam
1. To plan overall training calendar for the company including the
2. To perform training needs analysis and identify training requirement
for all employees within the company
3. To liaise with all HODs to develop training program and coordinate the training implementation and preparations.
4. To liaise with external training consultant for external training program.
5. To coordinate training program and ensure it is conducted according to plan.
6. To ensure training assessment and evaluation forms are being completed and filed into individual training record.
7. Responsible for HRDF application and claims from HRDF and all relevant correspondence.
8. To ensure all training records are updated according to ISO procedure.
9. Conduct induction programs for new employees and other in house training
10.To prepare routine HR reports and other documents as and when required.
11. Perform all other tasks as necessary and any other duties & responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
NOTE : Not registered under QMS ISO9001. Controlled within General Affairs & Human Resource Department only
08:00am - 05:15pm
【Jps】Sales :: Furniture ManufacturerID:469442,000 MYR ~ 3,000 MYRSeri Petaling
Our client is a Japanese furniture and home accessories retail company. They are one of the largest furniture and home furnishing chain in Japan. Founded more than half a decades before, it currently has more than 200 stores in Japan. In Malaysia, there are only logistic and QC office collaborating with local OEM.
They are open to hire a Delivery (DV) staff as below:
1. Check and handling shipping documentation, purchase order and parts order from Nitori Japan, proforma invoice, shipment booking, changing order
2. Monitor letter of credit (LC)
3. Key in and update master data for order and delivery
4. Arrange shipment, report for early and delay shipment
5. Weekly and monthly commission closing
6. Monthly actual sales and future sales closing
7. Handle all other delivery and shipping related jobs
8. Do various meeting translation jobs
Offering up to RM 3000,
company trips, Bonus 2 time/year
Account ExecutiveID:457483,000 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1. Timely of preparation for full sets of accounts, including Account Payable, Account Receivable, and General Ledger to meet the closing
2. Assist in Company’s legal, tax and insurance matters with statutory authorities
3. Liaise with external auditors and banks for related issues
4. Responsible in filling of Company’s documentation, including payment vouchers, invoices, claims and etc.
5. Maintain and update records of worker payroll
6. Assist and attend in admin job when needed
7. Identify cost-reduction opportunities, propose, and implement improvement of Company financial health
1. Request timely payment from customers
2. Check staff claims and petty cash control
Human Resources ManagerID:468495,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
• Responsible on full spectrum but not limited of human resource functions in the company.
• Oversees human resources department to ensure human resources compliance, policies and
labour laws are applicable.
• Lead, supervise and coach subordinates in the human resources team.
• Perform strategic planning and forecast on company hiring needs.
• Responsible for overall KPIs of all departments.
• Maintaining good relations with all HR related government bodies including Immigration,
Labour Office, KWSP and SOCSO.
• Responsible on employees’ relation and industrial relation with/within the company.
• Perform any ad-hoc task assign by the management team.
Sales exectiveID:468625,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRPuchong
• To be responsible for the overall operations of the technical service department.
• To ensure the service department is operating at its highest level of efficiency and take necessary measures for any improvements.
• To ensure all service calls are attended to promptly and completed most efficiently.
• To submit all technical reports timely with the correct information for Management and Customer review.
• To plan and conduct technical training for service technicians and 3rd party service providers on a structured schedule.
• To monitor the performance of each subordinate in the technical team and take necessary counter-measures to improve any unsatisfactory situations.
• To ensure that the requisition of spare parts by the Service Technicians and Service Providers are correctly and efficiently utilized on the equipment.
• To submit a monthly report on spare parts usage by the Service technicians and Service Providers in their respective Regions.
• To liaise and coordinate with Sales person on any technicians and
• To extend cooperation to other members of the company.
• To curry out any other duties, including sales enquiries, as assigned by the company as and when required.
1st year: 8 days
1st year: 14 days
It will be 13th month salary.
The same amount of monthly salary, as an annual bonus, will be paid on December, upon completion of 12 months continuous service(work).
Sales Program Manager (3-5 years) - Kepong ID:461676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Sales Program Manager from E&E background (preferably Manufacturing), in a summary:
Generally in door sales admin but required closely follow up during project implementation. Whenever our client have a new project coming up, the Sales Program Manager will coordinate with Planning, R&D and others relevant department to obtain the schedule of delivery. He/she would deal directly with customer and channel the relevant information to Sales team, Planning, R&D and others relevant department.
• Organizing sales program and activities in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization
• Manage new sales program as key communication link to customer in matters dealing with Operations and business
• Align with sales program team in establishing milestones, goals and objectives based on input from organization and customers
• Coordinates transfer of new program within Group of Companies
• Timely update the information in system including pricing, changes in customers’ requirement and other relevant changes effectively
• Manage the development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and Key Performance Index (KPI’s)
• Drive program task and coordination within time frame as well as schedule
Our Client would be pleased with having applicants in following:
1. Working experience of 5 years above in manufacturing with project management skills
2. Working experience in attending to customers for programs (ongoing and new)
3. Posses good communication skills as median for customers to sales programs