4 Jobs for Manufacturing(Food) found
National Sales ManagerID:496346,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRSeputeh
One of the world’s most successful dairy companies, and has consecutively ranked No.1 in the Asian dairy industry for several years. It is also the largest dairy company in China, and offers the most comprehensive range of products.
Working Location: The Gardens
• Responsible for the establishment and planning of key customer systems in the sales area
• Negotiating and cooperating with relevant stores, guiding each store; assisting superior leaders, standardizing management of key national customers, and formulating corresponding sales
• Plan strategy to achieve sales increase and expand market share
• Report Sales and Expenses by using standard forms & unit on the 5th working day of each month
• Coordinate Key Account with HQ and coordinate with sales area
• Responsible to coordinate between dealers and customers
• Training for new joiners and promoters of the sales area
• Establish sales database and data analysis (sales, expenses, contracts and etc.)
• Develop and implement promotion plans with HQ, planning and coordinating regional promotion programs and implement international promotion plans
• Ensure the sales plan of HQ is completed
• Collection and analysis of competitors’ product information
• Follow up and inspect delivery, handling of emergency work
RM 6000-RM 10000
Attractive benefits to be discussed during the interview
Production Control (Japanese Speaker) (42485)ID:495132,900 MYR ~ 3,050 MYROther Selangor District
- Supporting Manager and Japanese staff.
- Main task is production line work first (operator part), involving physical work as well (something like need to carry heavy material) to learn and understand product.
- After learning production line work, will be assigned next step.
- you would have opportunity to go to business trip to Japan to learn more product and company.
- report, translation and Interprete for Japanese MD and other Japanese
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Feed Specialty Sales and Marketing Specialist/Manager ID:481136,500 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Working Location: Ara Damansara
This company produces L-Methionine, first of its kind in the world serving animal, human, and plant nutritional markets. L-Methionine is shipped globally serving customers in over 50 countries. It also produces ECOFER™, an amino acid based liquid fertilizer product for Malaysian palm plantation market.
• Plan and implement the strategy and sales budget for your cluster of local customers/ distributors and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, products
• Leading, coaching and challenging country distributors in order to maximize the business results in both existing and new business
• Have prices and payment conditions negotiated with your customers/distributors within the limits set by business and sales management
• Build and maintain a high-level personal relationship network within the organizations of your customers
• Support the development of the sales plans by collecting market intelligence and indicating market trends
• Manage complaints and customer questions properly
• Produce reports on business results, including market information and developments
• Manage and maintain your CRM and Sales opportunity list
-Basic Salary up to RM 8500
-14 Days AL