4 Jobs for Manufacturing(Food) found
Production Head (URGENT)ID:5004925,000 MYR ~ 30,000 MYRPort Klang
Overseen all the production plant for Fractionation, Refinery, Hydrogenation, Inter-esterification and Packing Plant.
Coordinate with Marketing Team, Shipping Logistics & QC on all the schedule and operation issue.
To ensure cost effectiveness on operation and optimized the plant operation for better OEE and processing cost.
Communicate & discuss with customer on new tailor made production development and plant facility upgrade to fulfil the customer requirement.
Prepared annual budget, monthly production report and organize the monthly operation meeting within Production, Marketing & Shipping.
Chair the biweekly meeting with maintenance team on plant maintenance issue.
Explore the possibility to incorporate the new technology for process improvement and new operation.
Lead auditor for OHSAS 18001 & EMS 140001 internal audit.
-Insurance staff and family
-Medical, meal allowance
-Maternity imbursement for max 10,000 cover 90percent
QA Senior Executive- Systems & CertificationID:500423,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRPort Klang
Plan, do, check, act for all quality, food safety, regulation, RSPO, MSPO and etc systems and Certifications that FISB has obtained.
Review the implementation and efficiency of quality, food safety and inspection system
Ensure full implementation and follow up on QMS programs.
Ensure finished product is truly check and approve before loading
Plan and organize to conduct internal audits and other quality assurance activities
Investigate customer complaints and non-conformance issues
Analyze data to identify areas for improvement for quality and food safety
Identify training needs and organize training intervention to meet quality and food safety standards
Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external parties.
Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective and follow up on necessary action
Responsible for document management system
Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Monitoring and ensure all packed product was compliance with quality and food safety.
Yearly review on food safety and Quality systems plan and procedure & SOP by reviewing the hazard activities, identify the critical control points and advise the necessary preventive and corrective action.
Propose necessary budget required to support the system compliance.
Plan, organize and conduct supplier evaluation programs which cover oil mills, packing material, ingredients and transporter and OEM.
Updating RSPO, MSPO related data and document.
Maintain traceability record for all CPO, CPKO, RBD oils suppliers.
Monitoring the operation of instrument and ensure chemist, lab technician are performing daily task in a safe manner.
Ensure laboratory are participating in PT Program and achieve Z-socre.
Monitoring performance of each instruments and ensure “zero”breakdown for equipment.
On job training for subordinates to ensure team member has sufficient skill and knowledge to perform their job
Conduct at least 6 monthly in-house training to FISB staff. Training content should cover quality, food safety, GMP, HALAL, KOSHER,
RSPO., MSPO, HACCP.
Issue NCR upon any non-conformance
Take disciplinary action toward subordinates
Reject ingredients, processing aids, finished product that is not meeting internal specification
Evaluate performance of subordinates.
-Insurance staff and family
-Medical, meal allowance
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Feed Specialty Sales and Marketing Specialist/Manager ID:481136,500 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Working Location: Ara Damansara
This company produces L-Methionine, first of its kind in the world serving animal, human, and plant nutritional markets. L-Methionine is shipped globally serving customers in over 50 countries. It also produces ECOFER™, an amino acid based liquid fertilizer product for Malaysian palm plantation market.
• Plan and implement the strategy and sales budget for your cluster of local customers/ distributors and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, products
• Leading, coaching and challenging country distributors in order to maximize the business results in both existing and new business
• Have prices and payment conditions negotiated with your customers/distributors within the limits set by business and sales management
• Build and maintain a high-level personal relationship network within the organizations of your customers
• Support the development of the sales plans by collecting market intelligence and indicating market trends
• Manage complaints and customer questions properly
• Produce reports on business results, including market information and developments
• Manage and maintain your CRM and Sales opportunity list
-Basic Salary up to RM 8500
-14 Days AL