8 Jobs for Manufacturing(Food) found
Product Development Executive ~ Senior ExecutiveID:491944,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRPasir Gudang
<Overall Purpose of Job>
▪ This role’s purpose is to assist in driving forward the bakery fats and margarine product development program for company resulting in the growth of the bakery fats segment for the company.
▪ It involves managing the product development processes pertaining to new or improved products, providing sound technical data and analysis, thorough assessment of potential value creation.
▪ Projects will be evaluated and priorities set with requesters. Product and process development activities / projects managed and progress monitored to meet current market trend and customer requirements.
▪ From time to time, there will be requirement to assist on Culinary related projects.
<Main Activities / Tasks>
▪ To lead and train technician in all operation of pilot plant equipment.
▪ To plan and implement product and process development projects and to ensure projects are carried out in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring good record keeping.
▪ To be involved in trial production monitoring and coordinate with production personnel on the product and process recipe.
▪ To evaluate new raw materials / additives / process aids for production use.
▪ To provide recommendations to reformulate products when off specification.
▪ To provide assistance during investigation of quality issue, when necessary.
▪ To manage specification for online process quality control.
▪ To manage specification and datasheet program in SAP system.
▪ To collaborate with A&TS in development and application projects.
▪ To ensure good housekeeping and to maintain and improve safety, as well as cleanliness of lab / pilot plant.
▪ Assist, as required, with culinary related projects and activities.
▪ Routinely check quality of raw material, shelf life study.
▪ Monitor lab cleanliness and equipment maintenance.
▪ Provide regular formulation expertise to maximize the value captured in the sale of products.
▪ Provide technical expertise / support in the area of shortenings and margarines, from both a processing and product development perspective.
▪ To carry out other responsibilities assigned by Management.
- Meal/Canteen Allowance = RM 110 (Credited monthly via the Employee ID Card to be utilized in the Company’s Cafe)
- Mobile phone Allowance = RM 80 (Monthly bank into the account)
- Medical Coverage
> Outpatient = RM 2,400 / annual
> Dental = RM 400 / annual
- Insurance Coverage
> Group Hospitalization & surgical Insurance = RM 20,000 / annual
> Group Personal Accident Insurance (GPA) = 48mths x last withdrawn salary
> Group Term Life Insurance (GTL) = RM 250,000
- Medical Health Screening = RM 750 (Once every 2 years for 40 years old & above, upon completion 2 years of service onward)
- Annual Leave : < 5 yrs = 16 days, >5 years = 19 days
- Sick Leave : < 2 years = 14 days, 2-5 years = 18 days, 5 years above =22 days
- Public Holidays : 16 days / annum
- Bonus (Annual Incentive Plan) = Target will be 25% of Annual Base ( Average 3 months)
Accounts Receivable Process SpecialistID:491756,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Shared service center of a Worldwide Well Known FMCG Company. Their Shared Service Center is providing functional services in the areas of Finance, Procurement and IT. Kuala Lumpur is the backbone of our business processes in Asia. We aim to enhance operational excellence and customer service.
Location: Petaling Jaya
-Process specialist or expert in end to end process of Accounts Receivables.
-Process improvement, harmonization or standardization in the area of credit management, collection, trade spend process and customer incoming payment posting/clearing.
-Ensure that any improvement is align with the internal control framework where ever applicable
-Lead the change communication to the internal parties and stakeholder when there is a process change or improvement within the AR function.
-Lead the global project discussion for AR function with the other location whenever applicable.
-Salary up to 9,000
-13 months Salary
-16 days Annual Leave
-Training & Learning Benefit
Details to be discussed during the interview
Senior Executive – Supply ChainID:491305,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
1. To compile, counter check and to ensure all bookings confirmation received from forwarders are tally and in order with booking requests.
2. Preparing draft of shipping documents (SI,INV,PL, CIPL) after received booking confirmation.
3. Preparing monthly delivery schedule and all information / pre-alert regarding schedule of incoming goods from SUPPLIER, booking confirmation, export shipments details to 3PL bonded warehouse in order for them to make prior plan on container empty pick up/stuffing date as well as export shipment process.
4. To provide Shipping Instruction (SI) to forwarders and processing actual shipping documents in SQL system a week before vessel departure date.
5. To follow up with forwarders / 3PL bonded warehouse to ensure the export containers and seals number be provided before SI closing date.
6. To check, verify and confirm the draft BL for all air/ocean shipments.
7. To communicate with forwarders / 3PL bonded warehouse to ensure all the shipping activities such K8 paperwork, ISF Filling, container pick up, container stuffing, VGM, laden- CY and export clearance process working smoothly and shipment to be on board as per scheduled.
8. Counter check with forwarders on the CY & Customs clearance status- forwarder will verify the status based on port system.
9. Applying for preferential Certificate of Origin to MITI (if needed / request from customer)
10. Providing shipping advice and shipping documents to customers / affiliates after vessel sailed.
11. Monitoring, checking / tracking the shipments thru carrier website tracking systems and to update, notify customers / affiliates any info regarding shipments (delay notice / shipment re-schedule due to miss-connecting during transhipment ).
12. Monitoring all shipments until door delivery and following up with forwarders on proof of delivery sheet (if needed).
13. To place truck bookings with transporter and arranging, liaising with 3PL’s bonded warehouse for local delivery.
14. To remind and follow up with vendors to send invoices after shipment and also before month end closing date.
15. Checking, sorting and verifying of vendors invoices against quotation / supporting documents before passing to Account team. In the same time liaising with vendors on any invoices disputes / error, following up and chasing on destination/free house delivery invoices (for DAP basis) as normally will get it in 1 or 2 months after door delivery completed.
16. Update the actual cost / invoices into 3PLs Excel Cost file and filling the hard copy.
17. To compile the GPB and K8 sheet (endorsed by Customs) and preparing Customs Monthly Report (Lampiran N).
18. To request with 3PL’s bonded warehouse on month end closing inventory/storage report and counter-check with our storage records. Besides to do the fiscal year end stocktake for auditing purpose.
19. To compile the temperature & humidity data given by 3PL’s bonded warehouse team every Friday.
20. Providing the temperature and humidity data report to HQ company every month end.
21. Assisting SC Manager to place booking for vessels, to request sailing schedule with forwarders when needed.
F&B Sales Executive (Japanese Speaker)ID:486844,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRTitiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju
- Conduct sales activities which include attend to existing customers, source new customers, promote company products & monitor customer accounts.
- Responsible for customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Deal with local supplier and buyer from supermarket (managing cost and delivery schedule)
- Assist local staff to deal with Japanese suppliers (translation, interpretation)
- Deal with Japanese customers or Japanese suppliers from Japan.
- Participate when necessary in events such as roadshows, food expo.
- Consistently grow sales and achieve target.
- To perform any other tasks and assignments as and when required.
- AL : 14, MC : 14
- Group Personal Accident Policy
- Bonus annually : 1 ~ 2 months
- Increment in July every year
Admin ExecutiveID:488495,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRSegambut
1) Support sales team—follow up delivery schedule with customers & suppliers.
2) Monitor inventory, prepare inventory report.
3) Issue delivery order , Invoices, Data entry into company system…..etc
4) Reported MD (Japanese)
5) any related tasks
7) Key in sunsystem
Basic salary :5000-7000 (depend on experience)
【F&B】Sales Assistant ManagerID:488636,000 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, KLCC
You will be assigned as a Sales Assistant Manager, to expand and develop the business more in Malaysia.
- As an Assistant Manager, you will be in charge of the business at Malaysia branch by making sales & marketing plans and report to director which is based at another branch, and lead another junior staff in Malaysia.
- Market research and analysis for the pet foods & pet industry
- Liaise with existing & new clients which is mainly a whole seller
- Report and sharing market information with other branches
- Serve & Communicate with customers in other countries
- Research the potential clients and develop business in Malaysia (Mainly in KL or Selangor area but possibly other area as well, depending on the market situation)
- Estimate 2-3 times of business trip to remote area in a year. (After corona pandemic settled)
Salary package: 6,000 ~ 7,500 MYR (all included)
Feed Specialty Sales and Marketing Specialist/Manager ID:481136,500 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
Working Location: Ara Damansara
This company produces L-Methionine, first of its kind in the world serving animal, human, and plant nutritional markets. L-Methionine is shipped globally serving customers in over 50 countries. It also produces ECOFER™, an amino acid based liquid fertilizer product for Malaysian palm plantation market.
• Plan and implement the strategy and sales budget for your cluster of local customers/ distributors and achieve the yearly budgeted results in terms of volume, price, margin, products
• Leading, coaching and challenging country distributors in order to maximize the business results in both existing and new business
• Have prices and payment conditions negotiated with your customers/distributors within the limits set by business and sales management
• Build and maintain a high-level personal relationship network within the organizations of your customers
• Support the development of the sales plans by collecting market intelligence and indicating market trends
• Manage complaints and customer questions properly
• Produce reports on business results, including market information and developments
• Manage and maintain your CRM and Sales opportunity list
-Basic Salary up to RM 8500
-14 Days AL
Personal Assistant to Group ChairmanID:479417,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRBukit Bintang
Company profile: The company was established in the last century about 1930's. Now they are having several operations spots in Southeast Asia countries such as Malaysia, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Myanmar, nevertheless USA and Mexico. It is a very big, famous and public listed company which have wide-range of business division, including retail line, property development, mining, steel, agriculture and computer sectors.
Location: Bukit Bintang (Reachable by public transport- MRT, monorail, Free shuttle bus)
Assist Group Chairman on corporate matters.
Handle all correspondence and documentations including verifying all secretarial & legal documentations prior to Chairman's signature.
Provide administrative support & assistance to Group Chairman Office.
- RM 6000~ RM 8000
- Other B&C shall be discussed during the interview sessions.