36 Jobs for Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials) found
Senior HVAC Engineer (Solar Industry)ID:499625,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKulim
- Prepare, Check and approved Engineering Deliverables for HVAC scope of work to meet project milestone.
- To manage and control all HVAC engineering works and assigned personnel to ensure that, the personnel perform proper works, the works complete with budget and schedule for projects.
- Cooling load calculations, preparation of HVAC equipment datasheets, HVAC system specifications.
- Preparation of requisition, the scope of inspection for HVAC equipment, vendor's bid technical evaluation including report, equipment data summary, review start-up and commissioning procedures, reviews documents from vendors.
- Prepare Site survey report, HVAC study report, HVAC design basis reports and various reports as necessary for projects.
- Conduct engineering analysis and recommend technical solutions for HVAC engineering.
- Cooperate with electrical engineers and relevant discipline to carry out engineering documents of HVAC package.
- Perform studies and calculations for the installation or renovation of HVAC systems. Obtain required design data from existing systems or facilities to verify performance parameters and system compatibility.
- Develop conceptual plans and final designs to correct deficiencies or satisfy project requirements as requested by Production, - ---- Maintenance, Environmental, Architectural, Facilities Project Management, Energy Management, and Lean Manufacturing departments.
- Coordinate the aspects of HVAC system design with other Engineering disciplines including Environmental, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, and Architectural.
- Obtain firm quotations from equipment vendors and contractors or estimate costs for the proposed installation or renovation work.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to procure HVAC equipment and system installation services.
- Coordinate the efforts of installation technicians and mechanics engaged in HVAC system installation and modification to ensure a cost-effective and timely completion. Commission new systems to ensure operational requirements are satisfied.
- 13th Month Salary
- Transportation Allowance = RM 200
- Phone Bill claim = Cap at RM 200
- Free meal at factory canteen (Currently provide RM 15 / day until canteen ready)
- AL = 12 days
ASSISTANT MANAGER – QUALITY CONTROL (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:490473,500 MYR ~ 5,499 MYRSebarang Jaya
1) Gaining an understanding of the client's needs and requirements and communicating them
and the quality standards to the production teams.
2) Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for products or
processes, and training staff to use them.
3) Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and
with health and safety guidelines.
4) Overseeing product development procedures to identify any deviations from quality
5) Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting
external auditors and inspectors.
6) To fully optimize utilization of available resources in achieving the company vision and
objectives and to continually improve on the operation overall efficiency.
7) Prepare monthly quality reports, report to customer on quality problem.
8) Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objective, policies,
procedures, and system pertaining to the QC.
9) Experienced in ISO management.
Salary : 28th every month
Trading Sales Executive for OleochemicalID:499124,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRBangsar
- Trading for Oleochemical products
- Existing Supplier are mainly local Malaysia company
- Customer are in Malaysia 30%, in other ASEAN countries 70%.
- The candidate will handle existing clients (supplier and customer) together and found new business as well.
- will handle exports, to confirm the delivery date, price, quality
- At the same time, build and maintenance relationship with existing and potential New supplier
- Negotiations with suppliers, input of product data, delivery time management, and payment management.
・transportation and Car RM900
- Touch n go and gasoline can claim
・mobile phone provided
・Business trip allowance
※it's depends on peformance
・over 5 years→20days
・over 5 years→22days
Rm1,000 a year can claim
SALES & MARKETING MANAGER ID:498955,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRSungai Petani
- To assist the Business Development Director to effectively organize, direct and manage the function of sales and marketing activities.
- To assist the Business Development Director in the negotiation with Business Account and to develop new business.
- To be responsible for customer enquiry and follow up on any pending issue.
- To review order and process purchase order/contract
- To assist the Business Development Director in the preparation of sales budget and forecast.
- To compile monthly report for reporting to top management.
- To assist the Business Development Director in market research and promotion campaign.
- To coordinate and develop of new system or program for improvement of sales analysis or presentation.
EPF & Socso
Bonus Twice per year
Facilities Maintenance Engineer ID:497813,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRShah Alam
Position: Maintenance Engineer
• Routine and Preventive Maintenance schedule planning for In-house facilities (Air-conditioner , Air Compressor , Cooling Tower , etc ).
• Ensure plant facility are in serviceable and good working conditions.
• Coordinate with vendor on all facilities issues .
• Conduct training for Technician.
• Any other responsibilities and authorities assigned by the superior from time to time.
Salary Package: RM3,000~ RM5,000, depending on the experience
-Salary will be referred to your latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, 10% will be added.
- Meal Allowance
-Salary evaluation for increment up to 5-10%
- OT rate: 1.5 (Monthly salary ÷ 26 days ÷ 8hours × 1.5)
Sales Executive/Senior /Manager (Japanese Speaker)ID:497485,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPerai
- Responsible to handle Japan customer based in Asian country.
- Follow up on existing sales/ new Customer and market development, achieving sales target
- Meeting sales targets set of each respective countries assignment
- Leading sales officer to achieve goal
- Compile marketing information, monthly sales report and forecast and report to management
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the superior from time to time
- Overseas travelling when necessary
- Salary: RM5,000 - RM10,000
SENIOR EXECUTIVE – SALES & MARKETING DIVISION (JAPANESE SPEAKER)ID:496213,500 MYR ~ 5,500 MYRSebarang Jaya
• Proposal sales of high-performance plastic film.(suggestion sales not only for simple sales
but creation with customers)
• Propose new applications and quality improvement of high-performance plastic films to
customers such as electronic equipment and information equipment manufactures.
• Sales activities by visiting new customers in ASEAN countries.
• Various coordination with Nippon Panac related departments.
• Negotiate contract with customer, create quote.
• Sales performance management.
• Market Information Collection.
• Sales plan and sales policy planning to customers.
• Supporting Sales manager.
• Various coordination with Nippon Panac related departments.
• System entry work such as product registration and order sheet.
Salary : 28th every month
Senior Process Engineer (coating)ID:496165,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRBayan Lepas
Work with manufacturing team to ensure successful development and implementation of new products introduction, transferred products and innovative techniques to improve manufacturing methods and efficiency. Provide engineering support to improve efficiency, productivity and quality. Assigned tasks will involve trouble-shooting, analysis, testing and documentation activities
• Coordinates and implements activities related to the definition, development and introduction of new products/processes into manufacturing
• Coordinates the improvement of process, production line layouts, space utilization and methods through interactive participation with operators, technicians and engineers
• Identifies, recommends and implements manufacturing process, alternative manufacturing techniques, equipment, material handling and storage techniques for efficient material flow through manufacturing
• Fulfils pre-sale support requirements for testing, qualification, certifications or other technical services. As well as Support Sales team on the quotation generation.
• Provide on-site technical support (testing, technical analysis and advice) to manufacturing site.
• Advises regarding product selection & applications
• Identifies, recommends and implements improvements to manufacturing work identification, process documentation and results reporting methods, also Writes, changes, and/or maintains raw material, mixing, coating, slitting, testing and product specifications
• To maintain and control all Engineering products documents
• Solve product issues with emphasis on optimizing functionality and quality within the applicable cost and schedule constraints.
• Work closely with the R & D and sales team to develop products that satisfy the manufacturing and customers’ needs by provide engineering analysis and technical assessments directly to customers or to sales support that represent customers. Perform cost analysis on new products or changes to current products
• Verify new product specifications and work with customers on manufacturability requirements
• To coordinate with the production in the evaluation off new product start up involving First Articles activities.
• Provide training in special product or process technologies or product requirements where needed, for example test method or quality standard development.
• Contribute technical analysis and engineering studies as a member of cross-functional teams.
• Effectively communicates essential project information to operators, site management, and program managers using a variety of formats.
• Leads or supports customer response, problem-solving and corrective actions for product field failures.
• The above responsibilities are not exhaustive and other related duties may be added from time to time.
- Salary Range: RM5,000- RM7,000
Indoor Sales Coordinator / Sales ClerkID:493582,000 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRSelayang Baru
Industry: Manufacturing and exporting
Position: Indoor Sales Coordinator / Sales Clerk
• In charge of customers' order processing
• In charge of Export documentations such as B/L, Delivery Order, Invoice, Packing List, letter of credit, Quotation, and liaise with customers and other concerned team
• Preparing shipment documents and slitting job sheets.
• Preparing courier documentation for samples & Proforma Invoices to customers.
• Liaise with sales and warehouse department to ensure that all materials are delivered on time.
• Checking stock for invoice conversion in inventory system.
• Take orders from customers through telephone when necessary.
• Supporting sales team for any sales related matters
• Any other duties assigned by management
Salary: 2,500-3,500 MYR, open for discussion
■Business trip allowance
■Petrol＆Toll all claim can
■Bonus：1 time/1~2 months
■Annual leave：16 days
■must need vehicle
Technical Sales Specialist ID:492856,000 MYR ~ 6,500 MYRMont Kiara
Spec-in new products / improved existing products to meet to customers requirement in order to get new biz
Provide Technical support to existing / new customers, attend evaluation with customers in process optimization
Co-work / collaboration with Fabless , Corporate R&D , machine maker etc.