38 Jobs for Manufacturing(Chemicals/Materials) found
Manufacturing/Trading - Sales ExecutiveID:504563,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKepong
- in: out=5:5
- Mainly cover Malaysia, Selangor area, sometimes visit clients in Penang and Johor mainly by driving.(frequency: once a month)
- Basically only in Malaysia but possibly go abroad if candidate is willing to
- Supporting Managing Director and Sales Manager(translate&interpret, attend meeting and etc)
- Purchasing of chemical goods from suppliers
- Sales of raw metal materials and scraps for the existing clients
- preparing invoice, packing list, delivery order
- Visiting clients to check the quality and to measure goods
- Deliver the cheque to the client
- Stock management, delivery instructions to the external warehouse
- Prepare and manage sales-related documents
- Attending for suppliers and clients
- Prepare the sales planning
- Develop the new clients (planning, searching for the market information)
- Support other sales
Basic : RM 3,500 - RM 5,000
-Transportation allowance (paid by Shell card)
-Medical Claim (up to RM700 per year)
-Company trip (in Malaysia) and company dinner for employees and family members
Junior TechnicianID:504321,490 MYR ~ 2,660 MYRShah Alam
1. Work in Production Line to produce Narural Rubber Finger Cot, subordinated by Line Supervisor.
2. Maintaining good environment, following the requirement from ISO, OSHA, and any other regulations which set forth by the government and company.
3. Maintain high effectiveness and efficiency of operation. Good communicator between staffs and managers.
4. To ensure proper implementation of Quality Management System in the Production
5. Coordinate well with other supervisors and staff in Production
6. Follow company statement, policy, rule and regulation. As needed, work for the requirement of ISO (Quality and Environment).
Salary Package : RM 1,490 - RM 2,660
- Shift Allowance
- Family Allowance
- Attendance Allowance
- Bonus : 1 month (guaranteed)
+ extra profit share (subject to the company performance)
Senior Account ManagerID:504278,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRBandar Sunway/Puchong
• Responsible for the Company’s sales-related activities including identify and developing new business, growth strategies and opportunities in the market and maximize long term profitable volume growth.
• Identify market trends and demand for better sales and marketing strategies.
• Monitor competition steps and price campaigns.
• Analyses the market and determines the sales strategy including a market-specific pricing policy.
• Provide support and after sales services include problem resolution, expert advice, consultancy and strengthening customer relationship.
• Works in close collaboration with customer and sales team ensure a smooth order handling process.
• Identify new products/target customers, customer preferences and action plans to generate product demand.
• Recommend and implement detailed annual sales operating plans and preparation of sales performance reports for strategic analysis and review on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Any other ad-hoc task assigned by CEO.
Sales & Project EngineerID:483952,800 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
1. Achieving/exceeding sales target by performing effective sale and marketing activities
2. Explore & follow up the market for new projects/customers
3. Prepare tenders/project quotation for submission to potential customers
4. Provide timely feedback on overall market situation, competition and new business opportunities.
5. Customer relationship management
6. Project Management, to ensures smooth projects implementation till final completion
7. Monitor and ensures timely payments for all projects
8. Coordinates marketing activities such as exhibition & seminar
9. Prepare and submit daily/weekly reports as well as monthly sales forecast to the direct manager
10. Attend daily/weekly huddles and meetings
11. Perform costing, sourcing and proposal for 3rd party products.
Production Technician, MaintenanceID:503941,500 MYR ~ 2,000 MYRPort Klang
1. Working in 3 rotating shift ( 8 hours , 6 day work , 1 off day)
2. Operating the processing plant based on planning according to Standard operating Procedure, guidelines and parameter quality control using PC-SCADA system monitoring.
3. Operating plant in optimum running condition with minimum operating cost.
4. Scope of work including start up and shut down plant when it is required.
5. Immediately inform the superior if any quality issues in plant and take immediate action to divert / recycle on holding the plant where necessary.
6. To send sample to Lab of output oil every 2 hours and every 4 hours once in the shift.
7. To carry out routine checking storage tank level , temperature and oil movement to prevent spillage, overflow or product contamination during the run.
8. To perform other duties as and when required or requested by the supervisor including cleaning and housekeeping.
9. To fill up the inspection checklist and cleaning form for GMPs and audit requirement during the shift.
10. Recording all parameter controls, oil quantity, quality and utilities flowmeter reading in log sheet every 2 hours during running the shift.
11. To ensure all sub material enough and dose correctly.
12. Troubleshooting plant together with the team when there is quality problem.
13. Collecting oil spillages and perform cleaning works when necessary.
14. Ensure all plant equipment are always in clean and good condition.
15. Report to supervisor any breakdown or repair need to be attended.
-Insurance staff and family
-Medical, meal allowance
Japanese Speaking Translator cum PA for Japanese MD (Contract based)ID:503724,000 MYR ~ 4,700 MYRKlang
- To serve as the main translator for the Japanese Expatriates and employees.
- To support the team by providing translation and interpretation for any communication format.
- To enhance effective communication through written translation between Japanese and the local employees.
- To translate the information/images/documentation from Japanese to English/Malay or vice versa.
- Serve as a liaison between departments and management.
- Ensure the intent of the message is accurately communicated to all parties.
- Assist in preparing and collecting monthly closing and budget reports.
- Assist in preparing directors meeting materials.
- Attention to detail & ability to follow instructions.
- To attend meetings to provide translations.
- To assist HR department when needed.
- To perform any other duties as assigned.
Sales CoordinatorID:503752,500 MYR ~ 3,500 MYRPerai
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensuring the adequacy of sales-related resources and materials
- Responding to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Preparing Quotation, Sales invoice, Debit Note and Credit Note
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Arrange and monitor for products delivery
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
- Shipment handling both Import and Export
- Transportation Allowance RM130
- Beverage allowance RM 10
- Annual Bonus 1 month(depends on company performance)
- LTS(Long Term Service Allowance) RM15 to RM45
- Annual Leave
- GPA(Group personal accident insurance)
- Yearly Attendance Award
- Annual Dinner
- Year End Dinner
‐ 5days work week
NPI Engineer IIID:501666,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
Overall Job Responsibility:
• Handle customer RFQ package and follow up with internal team until quote submission.
• Lead NPI of projects awarded. Manage from engineering sample build through mass production stage.
• Analyse RFQ package from customer, capable to understand the package information such as BOM, drawings, specs and other requirements.
• Understand manufacturing capabilities to match customer's requirement
• Capable of making logical estimation on process cycle time and equipment setup based on customer product design
• To plan and execute new projects assigned in timeliness manner to meet project objective / milestone.
• To lead project CFT members to ensure the deliverables are met, starting from Kick Off till Mass Production state.
• Accountable for project deliverables and drive towards the project goals in term of quality, cost and on time-to-market.
• Supports and ensure smooth transition of products and manufacturing processes from prototype to full production
• Understand the cost structure and provide solutions to meet customer's price target.
• Liaising with Global Quote Team for RFQ preparation and quote submission within the given time frame.
• To work with customer on technical discussion and make sure quote package tailored to the requirements.
• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by superior from time to time.
Sales Engineer (Water Treatment Chemical) [Selangor]ID:503366,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRShah Alam
- Maintain a good rapport with existing clients while at the same time identifying and exploring new clients.
- Propose waste water solution and suggest chemical substance to fulfill customers need.
- Respond to customers technical inquiries, ensure customers’ satisfaction is attained.
- Work closely with internal technical team and R&D team to handle any customer technical issues.
- Ensure collection from clients are done smoothly.
- Submit sales report to Head of Sales.
- Travel within Klang Valley for client on-site visit and support.
- Previous maximum bonus 3 months / year（depend on achievement)
- Transportation allowance : RM 240
- EPF, SOCSO
- AL / MC : 14 days
- Annual medical checkup
- Medical claim
- House loan
- Long Service Award
リゾートエリアペナン勤務★【機械設計エンジニア】ID:502617,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGelugur
- 歯科医療給付RM200 /年。