84 Jobs for Manager found
【Open】ACCOUNT DIRECTORID:464888,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Takes a lead in clients marketing and advertising strategies
Leads the team to provide the utmost level of client service
Leads presentations with Senior Level Clients
Liaises with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
Promotes the expansion of business with existing clients
Work with Business Director to generate new accounts
Partner with Business Direction in monitoring Client’s monthly P&L and assist in budget and margin forecast planning for all Clients.
Provides Business Director monthly Gross Margin report for all Client jobs/projects.
Identifying accounts whose revenue may be shrinking so as to address any ‘at risk’ Clients and reach out to these accounts to ensure they are retained
Ensuring that the Agency generates a healthy Gross Margin for all projects
Ensures Gross Margin targets are met for all Client’s under his/her care
-Annual Leave: 14days
-Medical Leave: 14days
-Medical Compensation: RM 800 per year
-Dental Compensation: RM 150 per year
-Phone allowance: RM 100 per month
-Traveling allowance: RM 350 per year
Sales Executive/ManagerID:455463,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
- Responsible for account management, customer relationship building, and sales plan implementation.
- Managed sales activities and pursue sales opportunities to meet business goals and targets.
- Understand customers' requirements and work together
- Suggest system to existing clients as their requests.
- Delivered product/solution presentation to customers.
- Ensured high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Respond to customers’ requirements and problems solving to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
Depends on experiences
Accounts Manager ID:469329,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions for all accounting matters.
• Overview full set of accounts for the Company and review monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly report (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash Flow according to company rules), analysis of accounts, bank reconciliations, cash flow, budgets, management/statutory reporting etc accurately and monitor actual performance against budget
• Ensure timely and accurate reporting of accounting reports and compliance with the Company’s policies and standards.
• Identify issues and make proposals to align with corporate process and continuous improvements to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives
• Ensure all regulatory reporting and filing obligations are met, including liaison with auditors, tax agents, bankers and other statutory authorities on internal & external audit matters.
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Custodian of Company assets and assist in controlling Company expenses.
• To analysis daily accounting tasks and ensure all tasks are perform efficiently and effectively to meet datelines.
• Liaison with internal and external auditors; tax agents, bankers and other statutory authorities.
• Complete any ad hoc assignments by Company policy.
Human Resources ManagerID:468495,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
• Responsible on full spectrum but not limited of human resource functions in the company.
• Oversees human resources department to ensure human resources compliance, policies and
labour laws are applicable.
• Lead, supervise and coach subordinates in the human resources team.
• Perform strategic planning and forecast on company hiring needs.
• Responsible for overall KPIs of all departments.
• Maintaining good relations with all HR related government bodies including Immigration,
Labour Office, KWSP and SOCSO.
• Responsible on employees’ relation and industrial relation with/within the company.
• Perform any ad-hoc task assign by the management team.
Service Repair ManagerID:469255,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
* To manage, handle and improve entire topic of Authorized Service Centers (ASC) Nationwide
* To manage, supervise and improve entire operation of Factory Service Centers ( FSC)
* To build a strong service team that provide professional service to assist customer on technical consultation and technical troubleshooting of
any company tools
* Maintain good relationship with customers, ASCs and Dealers
* Consistently sensitive about afer-sales service issue and upgrade the level of service from time to time by visiting ASCs and dealers
* To improve competency level of ASCs by providing necessary training and make sure all ASCs understand their obligation of being company
* To strategically plan on expand and build strong ASCs network nationwide
* To build competency level of technician and service supervisor
* Measure effectiveness of service and repair functions to determine if performance standards have been met
* Plan and propose spare parts inventory level that enough to avoid issue of insufficient spare parts
* To make sure the spare parts stock level of FSCs are adequate and in healthy level for service usage
* To manage all warranty claims and assist customer service upon customer feedback and complaints
* To prepare FSC monthly report of all the repair tools in the service center on every first working day of the month
* To meet 5S of working place
* To prepare monthly report of all the repair tools including SIRIM and WH97 tools in the service center each 3rd of the Month
* Develop, Plan, and implement continuous process improvements in labor efficiency, labor utilization and total operating costs.
* Others ad-hot duties will be assigned from time to time when and as necessary by the superior
Commercial & Project ManagerID:466937,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
A Company providing Human Resource Solutions. Our perceptive founding member was quick to address our clients' needs in resolving the fluctuation of demand for manpower supply and dealing with various issues such as human resource management, foreign labour placements and work permits.
Putra Heights, Subang Jaya
• Collaborate with customer to outline the Project/needs/requirements.
• Scope of supply are generally in relates to local or oversea power plant construction project (involved either fabrication, machining, installation, or trading work)
• To work with architects, engineers, and clients to determine the specifications of a project and plan the construction operations and schedule each phase of the timescale to make sure the project is completed to the set deadline.
• Negotiate Contracts and provide quotation to customer base on internal costing
• Negotiating/Source for external vendors.
• Amend the contract where they can to reach a profitable agreement that all parties are satisfied with and one that works within the set budget.
• Obtained necessary permits and licenses from authorities to ensure the project meets regulations. (minor scope)
• Determine Necessary Resources or vendor for the project/quote.
• Able to determine the resources required for each aspect of the project, such as equipment needed, materials, and labor, assessing each of these for budget limitations.
• Allocate Responsibilities and Tasks to respective team member in engineering work team.
• Hire contractors for the build and allocate responsibilities and tasks to them and other staff to ensure the project is completed efficiently. Throughout the project build, supervise the work and performance of the team per milestone, providing advice and guidance where they can.
• Prepare weekly Reports
• Ensure timely billing, completeness of PO receive from customer
• Regularly assess the progress of the project/fabrication/trade items and the performance of all involved to prepare detailed reports for key stakeholders that outline the successes as well as any issues that arose throughout the development.
• Attend to site visit, maintain good relationship with customer site management team and opt for sales opportunities.
RM 7000~RM 10,000
14 days AL
Details to be discussed during the interview
Assistant Reporting Manager (AUS) ID:469018,500 MYR ~ 9,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
o Job Responsibilities
Prepare monthly and quarterly business group financial reports including reports for group reporting, internal management reporting and statutory reporting.
Responsible for all aspects of day-to-day accounting operations and financial statement close cycle in order to ensure accurate and timely recording of accounting transactions. Involvement in accounting projects and other special projects as required.
Perform cost reconciliation through the preparation of costing reports and analysis on cost differences.
Manage and ensure quality in terms of accurate, completeness and timeliness of the management reports.
Ensure smooth flow of communication with external and internal stakeholders with respect to query management.
Team Lead, Master Data Management ID:469006,500 MYR ~ 7,500 MYRPetaling Jaya
o Job Responsibilities
Conducts detailed planning for data migration efforts.
Defines data quality standards and establishes processes to ensure cleansing and enrichment to achieve quality standards.
Tracks and reports on project status and outputs.
Review and enter Vendor Master Data Coordinates with functional and reporting teams on design changes to understand impacts to master data and provides feedback to functional teams on master data related documentation requirements.
Provides input to the Master Data Teams related to training and communications around master data.
Manage a team of MDM Analysts for data cleansing and enrichment, data extract, transformation, and loading, as well as managing data quality.
Provides input on MDM related tools and best practices.
Supports the implementation of data governance and standards.
【マレーシア拠点長候補！】アシスタントマネージャー（物流業界）ID:435558,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRShah Alam
Sales Program Manager (3-5 years) - Kepong ID:461676,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Sales Program Manager from E&E background (preferably Manufacturing), in a summary:
Generally in door sales admin but required closely follow up during project implementation. Whenever our client have a new project coming up, the Sales Program Manager will coordinate with Planning, R&D and others relevant department to obtain the schedule of delivery. He/she would deal directly with customer and channel the relevant information to Sales team, Planning, R&D and others relevant department.
• Organizing sales program and activities in accordance with the mission & goals of the organization
• Manage new sales program as key communication link to customer in matters dealing with Operations and business
• Align with sales program team in establishing milestones, goals and objectives based on input from organization and customers
• Coordinates transfer of new program within Group of Companies
• Timely update the information in system including pricing, changes in customers’ requirement and other relevant changes effectively
• Manage the development of project plans with focus on achievement of project goals and Key Performance Index (KPI’s)
• Drive program task and coordination within time frame as well as schedule
Our Client would be pleased with having applicants in following:
1. Working experience of 5 years above in manufacturing with project management skills
2. Working experience in attending to customers for programs (ongoing and new)
3. Posses good communication skills as median for customers to sales programs