37 Jobs for Manager found
Admin ManagerID:482626,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPuchong
- All related Admin task
- Responsible for advertising for vacancies and recruitment of manpower
- Handle all expatriate matters pertaining to work permit or employment pass
- To formulate with superiors, administer and implement company/human resources policies/ procedures from time to time.
- To provide consistent and equitable employees relations programs to ensure a healthy, fair and productive working environment and be responsible for employee's welfare.
- To ensure employee-compliance with the Company rules and Regulations and maintain employee discipline.
- To be responsible for overall wage administration of the company.
- To maintain/ control the company organisation charts and job descriptions.
- To liaise with other Departmental heads in planing and formulating internal and external training/human resource development programs for employees.
- To advice, co-ordinate and oversees all welfare, social sports and recreational activities of employees in the company.
- To liaise on behalf of the company, with Government Department, Agencies and the National Union.
- To represent the company at meeting with relevant Government Departments/Agencies and Employers Organization to ensure that the company complies with all Government Regulatory requirement.
・meal allowance ＲＭ１２０／month
・attendance allowance ＲＭ１００／month
・title allowance Manager 800/ Ass, M, 700 / Sec, head 600
【Factory Automation】Plant Sales (Senior ~ Asst Manager level) ID:482586,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKL Sentral
We are a manufacturing company of electrical parts/equipment mainly for Factory Automation and its sales office was set-up in KL in 2018. Sales of various electrical products imported from factories in Japan, Thailand and Singapore.
Main clients are Factories (manufacturing companies), contractors of buildings or plants, to install FA electrical equipment or parts.
Enough manpower for selling single item (FA parts or equipment) with their sales agent
-> Now we are in need of hiring Sales person mainly towards the PLANTS.
▼Main job scope (Their products for sales):
・Sales of Power receiving and transforming equipment/ replacing of old equipment (High-voltage panel, Low-voltage panel, Transformer and etc.)
・Proposal of Energy-saving (High-voltage/Low-voltage inverter)
・Power failure countermeasure (UPS)
・Gas analysis in environmental measures (Gas Analyzer)
*Business trip: Basically within Malaysia including Penang, Johor or East Malaysia by flight
*Since you will be only a person to handle this field, you are expected to have a relevant experience.
▼Clients to visit
・Factory (Local, MNC, Japanese or any)
・Water treatment facility
・Garbage treatment facility
Salary: Up to RM 10,000+ but based on your latest salary
- Transportation allowance
- Parking is claimable
- Hand phone will be provided
- Bonus: Estimate 2 months (Dec & Jun)
- AL: 12/ MC: 14
Training Officer(Global call center)- BPO companyID:481953,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRKL Sentral
-Overseeing customer service team to ensure all KPIs are met
-Ensure the team adheres to the SOPs and to deliver high quality services to our clients
-Monitor the Service level Agreement (SLA)as agreed by client, and to report any issues that arise on thee floor effectively and efficiently
-Continuously monitor agent’s performance, and to provide consistent and regular feedback to them
-Responsible to generate hourly report, and to take action appropriately to maintain SLA
-Always ready and proactive in suggesting any improvement plans to the management
-To monitor agents’ attendance and to ensure the team strictly adheres to call center guidelines
24/7 shift operation
【海外拠点立ち上げ】10兆円規模のギフト市場にチャレンジする開発責任者募集！ID:48251600,000 JPY ~ 800,000 JPYPetaling Jaya
・入社時に PC（Mac / Windows）およびディスプレイ支給
・技術研鑽予算/時間付与（dev training 制度）
[Japanese Speaker]Junior Tax ExecutiveID:482364,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang
- Handle a full set of Accounting for Company's clients
- Prepare Form M/BE, Withholing Tax for Company's clients
- Prepare Payroll, EPF & SOCSO for Company's clients
- Assist other tax matters for Company's clients together with Tax consultant
- Liaison with clients in Japanese language time to time
- Support the Japanese successor of MD after he or she comes (The schedule is not yet decided)
- Total Salary: Up to RM 10,000 (Depending on your experience)
- Transportation Allowance
IT security engineerID:479788,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKL Sentral
・ Planning and introducing rules change after ISO 27001 acquisition
・ Continuous ISO audits
・ Planning and introducing information security
・ Information security window for specific global customers (not only in Malaysia but also ASEAN)
・ Improve, plan and digitize each department and inter-departmental processes
Salary RM8000- 10000
[Myanmar]Site EngineerID:481612,000 USD ~ 4,000 USDOthers Country
A Japanese construction company is looking for one site planning engineer in Myanmar who can make and revise a plan of construction from higher perspective.
The engineer works mainly at the office.
1. To manage supervisors and workers and oversee the works in order to ensure the Site Safety, Environmental, Quality and Programme objectives are satisfied.
2. To manage teams in order to ensure that the works are delivered in accordance with the Project objectives.
3. To report significant issues and project status to senior management in order to facilitate action necessary to meet Project objectives.
4. To interact with HSE team to address and correct any HSE related issues and to continuously improve the standard of working enviuronment.
5. To report production and to provide development support in order to ensure the project and company objectives are being achieved.
6. To liaise with third party (including local authorities) or client in order to manage relationships, concerns and issues.
7. To interact with survey team to carry out survey ahead of construction in order to allow construction to proceed as scheduled
1. Perform duties in conjunction with the supervisors/subcontractors to direct subordinates according to track construction manager’s instruction.
2. Communicate effectively with subordinates to reinforce team morale, attitudes and performance
3. Review group procedure manual and method statements in order to obtain a good understanding of company policies and safe working procedures for delivery of works.
4. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress on daily basis and report to construction manager.
5. Record weather, delays, visitors, plant, labour and all matters that may have implication on the contract.
6. Obtain a clear understanding of extent of works.
7. Coordinate the planning and organizing of resources to maximize productivity/progress.
8. Maintain a disciplined adherence to routine procedures.
9. Provide constructive comment on planned deliverables
10. Maintain an accurate daily site diary of all activities and progress.
11. Maintain schedules of Fuel/Oil Consumption, Fuel/Oil Wastage, Fuel/Oil Delivery.
12. Responsible for site safety and to ensure that site is clean and tidy at all times.
13. Ensure first aid facilities are maintained.
14. Implement and monitor compliance with HSE and Environmental program.
15. Confer regularly with Construction Manager to review project progress on an informal basis within regular meetings
16. Provide inputs for preparation of program, method statements, procurement schedules, production reports and registers of materials and equipment
17. Develop a good working relationship with the client’s site representative
18. Ensure efficient communication allowing for immediate response to construction related queries
19. Make sure all survey control is in place prior to commencement of construction activities.
Salary Range: USD 2,000 - 4,000
- Bonus: around 1 month salary in December
- Company car with a driver
- Accommodation is provided
- Overseas travel insurance
- Visa Support
Senior Deputy Manager - Logistics (Corporate Planning)ID:482295,800 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRKLCC
• To advise businesses on the various INCOTERMS, product classification, HS Code, free trade agreements and be familiar with STC requirements and port operations including customs clearance.
• To determine non-trade requirements, licenses / permits / authority registration in relation to the products in trade and advice the necessary applications.
• To manage the administration of DagangNet including on issues related to ePCO, ePermit etc.
• To review and manage the appointments of forwarding agents.
• To carry out physical inspection of inventory and make the necessary reporting.
• To organize trainings / workshops in logistics related matter.
• To administer the internal rules / regulations / guidelines on logistics strategy for the office.
• To closely work with the logistics team in Tokyo and Singapore to ensure group logistics strategy and standards are maintaine
IT Security SpecialistID:481995,500 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Specialize in IT System/Infrastructure Security; implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information to ensure that all IT related security components are implemented in accordance with the compliance against Information Security Policy and Management Standards, Statutory Legal and Regulatory requirements.
• Oversee all day-to-day IT security incidents/administration/health check current servers and network infrastructure security control. Identify IT risks, threats and vulnerabilities in the company’s technology infrastructure. Analyze and report computer network/servers/application security breaches or attempted breaches. Investigate security incidents, updates and documents security control, perform risk assessments, take appropriate action to minimize harm and make recommendations to corrective action. Maintain incident documentation, participate in post-mortems and write incident reports.
• Participate in IT security assessment review and analysis of business risks and creation of IT security requirements and controls ensure that all IT related security components are implemented in accordance with the compliance guidelines. Take ownership; evaluate and recommend information related IT security control/enhancements/projects. If need be in correcting security vulnerabilities by configure, implement, monitor and support IT security software/systems that will help secure compliance with regulatory, industry, corporate policies and procedures.
• Serve & being the in-house subject matter expert & provide IT security advice, guidance and work with others team members in designing and implementing IT security control initiatives and risk mitigation/remediation. Responsible for recommending, implementing and managing security controls for system, network, application by design system security architecture and develop detailed security designs.
• Centrally facilitate and interacts with internal and external audit engagement, facilitate remediation based on agreed recommendation and associated risks pertaining to SOX, Global Information Security Group or any others Corporate requirement. Periodical tracking and following-up with relevant part to ensure audit and compliance gaps are addressed and rectified according to committed timeline.
• Establish and maintains IT security related policies, procedures and guidelines. Periodically reviewing the security related guideline and control to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the information security controls as a whole, recommending improvements wherever is necessary. Develop comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement.
- Salary: RM 5,500 - RM 8,000
*Non fixed allowance
- Bonus: Average 3 months salary (*subject to Company & Individual Performance)
- Annual leave: 21 Days
- MC: 28 Days
Senior System AnalystID:482068,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRBukit Bintang, Titiwangsa, Setiawangsa, Wangsa Maju, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other KL District, KLCC
· To participate in delivery lifecycle - analyze, design, build, deploy, test, release & support
· To consult to improve existing infrastructure, including reviewing system design and performance tuning
· To leverage on past enterprise system development experience to resolve issues on the assigned tasks and issues
· To lead trouble shooting and resolution while carefully considering the impact on the entire system and the effectiveness of the proposed resolution
· To accurately grasp the problem, theoretically organize & propose various countermeasures to address issues' root cause
· To report to Project Manager & external stakeholders regularly
· To accurately express one's thoughts & insights
· To explains policies and methods related to specialized field in line with the technical background of the other party
· To execute tasks as instructed & according to project plan
· To strive for continuous self improvement, by evaluating tasks outcome and devise plans for future improvements
· To motivate team, and foster the value teamwork among team members
Basic salary: 8,000-10,000
1.) Parking subsidization of 50%
2.) Optical and Dental Combination of RM 500
3.) Medical card – standard package
4.) Transport allowance ( Based on zoning )
5.) Employee engagement activities : Company trip, annual dinner, luncheons & time out activities)
6.) Pantry benefit- Food and drinks
7.) Regional training and HRDF training
8.) Performance bonus & increment ( T&C applies)