138 Jobs for Manager found
Assistant General Manager - SelangorID:456329,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRKepong
Our client is established in more than 2 decades ago, they are stable and matured in producing nameplates/ decals and their products were exported to wide Asia countries, European countries and also into the American states.
They are certified with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Our client is urgently hiring for an Assistant General Manager, the tasks/responsibilities were:
• To assist the GM and/or COO to drive towards achievement of Company’s mission,policy, goals, strategy and objectives in order to enhance overall operations efficiency :
• To assist the GM and/or COO to implement & to achieve the company’s overall Business Plan within the budgeted capex & operating expenses guidelines and to ensure the continuous growth of the business
• To provide guidance, leadership and direction to ensure safe and efficient operations within the company’s guidelines with the view towards continuous improvement
• Coordinating on bench marking and improvement plans on company’s key performance index for all direct reports to achieve overall objectives
• To ensure business is carried out in the most cost effective and efficient manner in line with the legal and business ethics framework
For your task break down:
25% - Organize and Planning
Organising overall factory operations including Production, QA/QC, Production
Planning & Purchasing, Engineering & R&D functions.
20% - Cost Saving
To formulate and implement overall cost reduction program to achieve an annual cost saving target of 10% of the total purchase value of the previous financial year
15% - Asset's maintaining
To improve/upgrade/automate factory operations/production through continuous improvement process on 4M (Man, Machines, Material & Methods).
To formulate and implement overall MRPII program in order to achieve the fully integrated computerized manufacturing system towards manufacturing excellence
10% - Hygienic
To comply with all the relevant statutory, licensing requirements and work standards set by the company. To ensure a conducive, clean (5S) _and safe work environment to help achieve company’s goal.
10% - Profession trainings
Through strong leadership, to build a team of committed, capable and reliable factory operations professionals through both on and off the job training, teamwork, etc., capable of achieving manufacturing excellence.
10% - Coordination
Coordinating on benchmarking and improvement plans for operations KPIs of our clients' group of companies
The job might be gone really soon, shall you meet the requirements please apply!
For application or information inquiries please contact us at 03-2020 1885, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great working environment, kind and helpful employees, caring benefits and attractive salary package.
Assistant Finance ManagerID:456316,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRCheras
* Handled full set accounts
* Processing payments, monitoring operation and control of bank accounts and accounting related matters
* Manage ad-hoc task/project as assigned from time to time
* Liases with external parties such as company secretaries,auditor, banker, tax agent and authorizes
* Assist in monitor of yearly budget
* Assist in preparation of tax computation and deferred tax
* Assist in the preparation of internal control document
【Open】【Japanese Speaker】Personal Assistant and Admin Assistant managerID:456255,500 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang
1. Boarding-related job
2. Banking account management for Japanese Native staff
3. Secretory job(making minutes,arranging for business trip)
※This position doesn't need business trip
4. Payroll support for Japanese Native staff
5. Reporting to Japanese HQ and SG brunch
・Bonus：on average 2~3 month
・Salary raise：depends on the performance and competency
・Annual Leave：16 days
・Medical Leave：28 days
Senior Sales Manager – Welding DivisionID:456218,000 MYR ~ 16,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for managing of sales & marketing activities.
Formulate and implement sales and marketing plans with the aim of accelerating and achieving growth and profit targets for the business.
Actively involved in soliciting and negotiating major business deals.
Initiate and facilitate company activities to increase sales and profitability.
To increase sales & market share of packaged gases, bulk gases & welding products
To increase profitable sales of welding products in the central, southern and east coast region of Peninsular Malaysia.
Overseeing Sales Admin and Credit Admin Department.
Overseeing sales & marketing activities.
Assist in sales & marketing activities.
To play a key role in identifying, negotiating & concluding any potential M&A deals
To grow business organically & spot new M&A opportunities to establish decent and sustainable growth in Malaysia.
Motivate and direct team to achieve objectives.
Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
**Remarks: The Job Description is only for reference. It might vary depending on the individual and experiences.
Store Manager (Perai) ID:456184,000 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRPerai
Malaysia manufacturing company with wide networks over the world. Produced some of the finest storage tanks and LPG pressure vessels designed and built to standards of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), British Standards and Australian Standards Its scope extends to spherical storage tanks, steel design and fabrication works, steel structures, cystallizers, machineries and other custom-made equipment including ELIXIR electronic LPG filling equipment system which is certified approved ATEX and IECEX.
*- Do consolidation work to combine 3 stores into 1 store.*
-Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
-Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
-Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
-Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
-Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
-Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
-Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
-Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
-Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
-Be a shining example of well behavior and high performance
-Additional store manager duties as needed
Total Package RM 4150-RM 5150
Annual Leaves 14 days
Fixed bonus 1 month
Variable bonus up to 3 months depending on performance
Other attractive benefit will be discussed during the interview.
Sales & Marketing General ManagerID:456088,000 MYR ~ 15,000 MYROther Johor District
-To manage overall sales and marketing functions and plan on marketing budgets.
-To manage overall sales performance, lead and supervise sales and marketing team to achieve sales targets.
-Develop sales and marketing plans and come up with short and long term strategic marketing directions, including market analysis and competitors benchmarking. Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, cost and results and drive the most effective and efficient sales methods in attaining sales targets.
-Manage, monitor and evaluate performance of sales and marketing staff with the aim of escalating sales growth.
-Report sales performance to Board of Directors.
- Transportation Allowance : RM 200 ~ RM 400 (base on distance from home)
- Yearly increment (based on individual performance & recommendation)
- Bonus (two times per year subject to the company’s performance)
- Medical Card
Japanese Speaker-Creative Design ManagerID:446706,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
Company Profile: This is an international company headquartered in Japan providing infection prevention solutions and devices in healthcare, food service, public hygiene and home care markets. Now, this company is expanding its design department and is looking to fill a position for creative designer to work with various media to create promotional commercial advertising and educational materials. The company requires a bright and energetic individual with graphic design training for the immediate filling of the position of Creative Designer to assist with developing creative works for the worldwide group of companies.
1. Develop original marketing content using creative software
2. Localize existing creative and marketing materials into various languages
3. Communicate with overseas branch personnel to develop marketing tools
4. Assist design staff with on-going projects
5. Prepare commercial advertising tools and artwork
6. Proposing, creating and advancing new ideas into functional marketing products that reflect Company CI and culture
7. Manage design team members
8. Liaison with the team in Japan
- RM 6,000 to RM 8,000 per month
【超有名！消費財メーカー】ローカルメンバーを束ねる！グラフィック・Webデザイナーマネージャーを募集ID:432196,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
【Open】Sales EngineerID:455843,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKL Sentral
- Responsible for customer relationship building
- Managed sales activities and pursue sales opportunities to meet business goals and targets.
- Delivered product/solution presentation and demonstration to customers.
- Ensured high degree of customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Respond to customers’ requirements and problems solving to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
■Transportation fee can claim
【Open】Service EngineerID:455833,500 MYR ~ 4,500 MYRKL Sentral
-To follow up and maintenance for existing client, mainly KL area.
-To handle inquiries for product, repair, modification
-Design and Simulation for product
-Preparing quotation for the job and part sales
-Coordinating job orders with sales team, customers and admin staff
-Reporting to Japanese Manager
■Transportation fee can claim