116 Jobs for Manager found
Chief Operating OfficerID:5171310,000 MYR ~ 20,000 MYRSeri Petaling
E-commerce Solution and Warehouse Company, trading supplements
Bukit Jalil/Sungai Besi
• Oversee day to day daily operations matters and inter-department liaison.
• Designing and implementing business operations
• Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision
• Overseeing and liaising overseas operations performance
• Providing Leadership, Management, and Vision to help grow the Company
• Execute strategies developed by the top management team
Salary up to RM 20,000
12 days Annual Leave
details to be shared during the interview
★好待遇★【建設業界経験者】プロジェクトマネージャーID:5163915,000 JPY ~ 22,000 JPYBukit Bintang/KLCC
Assistance Sales Manager / Sales Manager ID:517285,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPerai
• Lead sales and marketing team for achieve team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
• Responsible to promote the company’s services for expand company market share.
• To seek out and develop new business potentials.
• Manage and identify customer needs and analyse their needs for upsell and cross sell opportunities.
• Identifying customer needs by providing appropriate win-win solutions.
• Check cost and prepare quotation to customer.
• Monitoring of customer satisfaction to ensure quality service fulfilment.
• Assist sales and marketing manager in oversee and handling projects.
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
• Arrange business meetings, presentations, and proposals with prospective clients.
• To assist Superior in business implementation and setting up of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Provide courteous and professional service to all enquiries and requests for services from customers at all times.
• Responsible for managing, reviewing and overseeing Service Agreement with legal and related department.
• Responsible for Service Agreement negotiation with customer to safeguard the company interest.
日系企業の財務会計マネジャーID:510417,000 MYR ~ 10,000 MYRKulim
• Manage day to day operations of the existing cost accounting department functions
• Plan, organize and lead all the activities of the cost accounting department
• Lead and manage monthly closing activities including preparing the monthly closing analysis report and report timely to the top management and Japan head quarter.
• Prepare Presentation on monthly manufacturing performance results to the management
• Supervise costing inventory operations and ensure compliance with the company policy and procedures according to the Malaysia Private Entity Accounting Standards.
• Manage and ensure accuracy of the company quarterly inventory stock count.
• Responsible to authorize and ensure accurate expenditure records in the appropriate journals and ledgers in the company accounting system
• Closely monitor and control the company actual spending versus the budget and forecast.
• Responsible for development and maintenance of product standard costs.
• Responsible for proactive analysis of expense variances and ensure effective and timely communication to the relevant departments.
• Any relevant and lawful tasks that may be assigned by the superior from time to time in line and commensurate with job grade and position title.
■ 勤務時間：(平日) 8:30 ~ 17:30
■ 勤務地 ：ペナン
■ 雇用形態：正社員 or 契約社員
■ 給与 ：RM7,000 ~ 10,000 （経験に応じる）
■ 交通費 ：RM1,000 [マネージャー] or RM1,500 [シニアマネージャー]
■ 食費補助：RM3 / 日
- Medical Claim
> Dental / Optimal : RM 300
> External Clinical : Unlimited for employee, RM 500 for immediate family
> Specialists : RM 1,000
- Driver provided (for commuting and business use)
- Flight ticket for the first time travel to Malaysia provided (discussion base)
- quarter event ( bowling / hiking etc )
- CSR event ( planting etc )
- Annual dinner
【日本からの応募OK】商社営業ポジション！将来の現地幹部候補（工場資材関連事業）ID:507827,500 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
就業時間：9 - 18時（月～金） / 9 - 12時（隔週土曜）
Human Resources ManagerID:517298,000 MYR ~ 12,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
-Setting up the HR department; provide leadership and able to make decision to support the organization’s human resource and talent strategy.
-Provide a full range of professional HR services and advice including talent acquisition, training and development, performance management and employee engagement.
-Establish appropriate HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance with all applicable labour laws, rules and regulations.
-Ensure that company's compensation & benefit practice fully comply with government regulations and that payroll and sales commission are accurately paid out on time.
-Managing recruitment process from job advertisement, candidates-sourcing and conducting interviews.
-Respond in a timely manner to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
-Conduct Exit interviews and share relevant information with managers
-Maintain and update employee database, staff movement, performance reviews termination and resignation.
-Company forecasting demand & supply.
-Participate in ad hoc projects within the company as assigned.
-Responsible for the update and monitor of the employee's attendance, leave/medical record in HR system
-Preparing, updating, recommending, and documenting human resource policies and procedures.
-Oversee and manage the performance appraisal process and employee benefits programs.
Regional Technical Manager (Robotics)ID:5064312,200 MYR ~ 13,200 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• This position is responsible for managing all aspects of technical support for robotics business to achieve service sales and YOY growth in Southeast Asia region. Technical Support is head quarter function, includes customer support, presales and industry solution center team. Execute head quarter strategies by individual action plan in region to achieve sales with technical support, service sales, application sales activity. As Technical Manager you will lead regional team of customer service and presales engineers. You will lead team to ensure that customer’s requests are provided with the correct solutions in a timely manner and achieve companies service and sales goals. Manage regional team with team spirit, motivation and mentoring to them. Based on company future expansion plan handling the region, area may change time to time.
• Service Business Infrastructure set up within Region.
• Service Business Set up in line with sales strategies o Achieving monthly service revenue and service calls success with team
o Exceed customer expectation to minimize robot’s downtime
o Increase customer satisfaction index with prompt services
<Key Job Requirements>
• Technical & Services
o Develop Service as revenue generator concept, set up service operations and stabilize service business as key activity
o Service setup in region to attract customers and services to customer expectations
o Develop service policy, service menu and AMC proposal for sales
o Establish Service support via web, Intranet to our partners and customers.
o Coordinate with head quarter to meet customer’s parts delivery schedules
o Negotiate with customers on service prices, terms, and conditions
o Work with customer-service team to provide satisfactory troubleshooting for robots in fields
o Establish Service training programs for internal & external customers
• Channel network expansion and management
o Appoint right ASP in the region to serve customer effectively
o Plan and structured service & application support to regional partners
o Manage channels with RHQ sales strategies for effective robot business
• Accounts Management
o Manage services policies for existing CKA, PKA accounts
o Increase the service revenue from key accounts (IHS)
• Presales Activities
o Work with pre-sales team to propose correct solutions, products and work towards progressing leads though successful POC
o Support to presales team for application activities and innovative application development
o Establish presales activities as sales tool
• Team Leader & player
o Regional team management experience with different culture and working in cross matrix organisation
o Ensure proper coordination between Sales-presales-customer support to serve customer first
o Guide engineers on customer’s expectation for technical and application issues
o Support presales, service staff on presentations and contract negotiations
o Ensure PDCA process in place in executing sales-service strategies planned by RHQ
o Prioritize the service team work to optimize resources
o Ensuring CS engineers complies to company’s rules and regulations
o Oversees the implementation of workflow improvements planned by RHQ
o Work with regional managers to ensure smooth operations and increase the sales and services
o Prepare and analyze service reports to be submitted to management
- Car Allowance = RM 1,000
- HP Allowance = RM 200
- Business mileage claimable > 20 km travelling
- Outstation allowance : RM 50 / day
- EPF, SOCSO normal contribution rate.
- Annual leave: Min 14 days, depend on the Job Grade
Average about 3 months bonus (Based on performance)
Human Resources ManagerID:517187,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
• Plan and perform end-to-end talent acquisition process across all positions that includes sourcing, interviewing, reference checks, offer proposal, letter of offer, onboarding and exit interviews
• Provide support and advice to other departments manager on HR procedures, policies, best practices,
• Develop remuneration plan with employment rewards and benefits in achieving the objectives and targets set by the Company
• Prepare monthly payroll, leave administration and ensuring full compliance with government statutory requirements
• Coordinate performance management of all employees with Heads of Departments
• Manage organization structure, HR policies and company handbook
• Drive internal communications for organization
• Manage employees’ issues and conflicts in compliance to required regulations
• Ensure all employees exit are in compliance to required regulation
• Create a safe work environment and ensure changes to adapt to current environment
• Perform other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Allowances: To be discussed during interview
Bonus: Depends on company's performance
Benefits: Outpatient medical , leave , Medical leaves
Accounts/Finance Manager - Manufacturing - Good BenefitsID:514858,000 MYR ~ 11,000 MYRShah Alam
Responsible for Finance/Full set of General Accounting and Costing/budget in Manufacturing for monitor accounting report are in accurate figure and monitor profit and loss of accounting records in time manner
* Reporting to MD and HQ in English (There is a translator to Japanese)
* Monitor overall costing linking system are smoothly functioning with accurate figure during monthly closing
* Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
* Ability to prioritize among competing tasks with critical thinking and problem solving skills
* Excellent time and project management skills and always looking to improve inefficient processes
※End of the month must be busy.
Salary: Basic RM 7,000 - 10,000 + Following Fixed allowance
* Fixed allowance included the salary
Title allowance : RM 700 for Manager level
Toll allowance : RM 95
Attendance allowance: RM 60
Canteen allowance: RM 60
* Parking is available
Their working time 8am - 5pm , if working OT 2 Hour will entitle to claim Food allowance RM 17/OT
[Japanese Speaker] QA ManagerID:513246,000 MYR ~ 8,500 MYRUSJ/Subang Jaya
• Responsible to assist The QA Sr. Manager in implementing overall strategy, direction, guidance and execution of the quality management systems in accordance with the ISO QMS and customers requirement.
• Lead a team to ensure continuous internal quality audits, including customer audits, of the QMS.
• Implement and evaluate quality strategies and system to ensure conformity of the service to quality standard.
• Analyze and investigate Quality control problems and recommend solution for quality improvement and to meet customers requirement and satisfaction.
• Lead the annual business quality management review from time to time.
• Provide quality training and education for personal required to execute the QMS.
• Facilitating and conducting training, development of materials, documentations, monitoring and guidance to the department ensuring high quality of level of staff competency.
• Regular interaction with manufacturing and engineering personal and operational excellence. Able to obtain feedbacks and highlight to the management for improvement.
• Provide leadership and support to all the managers and Sr. Managers to ensure continuous quality improvement and proper documentation being carried out effectively.
• Communicate regularly with customers and suppliers pertaining to quality matters to ensure effectiveness of implementation.
• Monitor and evaluate the level of involvement and success of the Technician activities and their impact on the continuous improvement and efficiencies related activities at assembly and test area.
• Responsible in overseas and coordination of companies equipment / tools calibration to ensure it compliance to ISO9001 QMS.
• To perform the duty duly assigned by the immediate superior from time to time.
- Housing : RM 280/m
- Attendance : RM 120
- Transportation : according to distance, toll claimable
- Meal : RM 50/month (coupon)
* Coupon no dateline
- Medical Claim : RM 1,000/year
- Hospitalization, dental
- Weekdays No OT, Saturday OT : RM 20/h
- Bonus : Normally 2 ~ 2.5 months;