Medical Representative (CNS)ID:546594,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYRKota Damansara/Petaling Jaya18 days ago
4,500 MYR ~ 5,000 MYR
Medical & Healthcare
- Achieve and exceed sales targets of allocated territory/product by developing new business with existing and potential clients; Aggressively buildup of product market share in respective sales territories
- Develop, maintain and apply a high level of product knowledge and business environment knowledge;
- Apply appropriate selling and negotiation skills to enhance performance and capitalise on sales opportunities to drive overall business growth;
- Actively monitor market trends through personal contact with customers and attend industry association meetings and seminars. Identify and target key physicians and key allied healthcare professionals, winning concessions and maintaining relationships;
- In consultation with your manager, plan field activity based on customer segmentation and targeting principles to maximise results;
- Analyse territory and customer data, doctor call reports and track territory spend on a regular basis; Develop personal relationships with selected key opinion leaders in all markets (regular field visits) and maintain updated key prescriber’s data bank
- Appraise current and planned customer needs and advise on the application of company products or services to customer requirements;
- Report on sales, activity and territory performance as required by the company
- Initiate regular discussion with superior related to personal goal/performance review/appraisal on half yearly basis
- Living up to MYOP/SGOP code of Conduct and High-Performance Culture guidelines
- Ensures all marketing and business practices are in line with the MYOP/SGOP & local PHARMA code of conduct (whichever is stricter)
- Timely follow up on planned activities
- Maintain positive, self- motivate & encourage team members
Education Background :
- Tertiary qualifications (preferably Bachelor Degree in Science/ Medicine or Business)
- You should possess tertiary education with at least 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience especially in Gov sectors. Experience in the Neuroscience therapeutic areas is an advantage for this position.
Require Skill :
- Valid driving license with your own transport to facilitate your work requirements.
- Able to travel, work beyond normal hours.
- Track record of engaging key stakeholders in complex clinical environments, e.g., mid and senior level healthcare professionals, key accounts and the medical community
- Proven track record in influencing the stakeholder decision-making process and creating value in an ecosystem with multiple influential players / decision makers
- Proven demonstration of successful working in complex cross functional teams
- Annual Leave
- Medical Claim
- Commission: According to individual performance
- Car Allowance
- Increment (According to individual performance)
- Personal Development
- Medical, Dental and Hospitalization Benefit
Please sign in.