Senior MES Consultant (Remote work acceptable) ID:519816,750 MYR ~ 13,250 MYRPerak, Sentul, Kepong, Segambut, Lembah Pantai, Seputeh, Bandar Tun Razak, Cheras, Bangsar, Mont Kiara, KL Sentral, Ampang, Damansara Heights, Klang, Port Klang, Ampang Jaya, USJ/Subang Jaya, Shah Alam, Cheras, Selayang Baru, Rawang, Taman Greenwood, Seri Kembangan, Banting, Sepang, Semenyih, Chow Kit, Pudu, Seri Petaling, Other Selangor District, Kulim, Sungai Petani, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, Gelugur, Georgetown, Jelutong, Air Itam, Bayan Lepas, Bayan Baru, Batu Maung, Bukit Jambul, Perai, Sebarang Jaya, Butterworth, Bukit Mertajam, Simpang Ampat, Juru, Nibong Tebal, Bukit Minyak, Batu Kawan, Johor Bahru, Muar, Senai, Batu Pahat, Other KL District, Pasir Gudang, Other Johor District, Other Kedah District, Pontian, Segamat, Tangkak, Kluang, Kota Tinggi, Kulai, Mersing, Tebrau, Iskandar Puteri, Bukit Gambir, Skudai, Nusajaya, Gelang Patah, Plentong, Pengerang, Ulu Tiram, Larkin, Sungai Buloh, Bukit Bintang/KLCC, Setiawangsa/Titiwangsa/Setapak/Wangsa Maju, Bandar Sunway/Puchong, Bangi/Kajang, Kota Damansara/Petaling Jaya
Software/Information Processing, Manufacturing(Machinery)
This company is developing new technologies for various industries. For over 25 years these include the semiconductor, solar, medical, electronic automotive and touristic industry as well as government agencies.
Working Location : Bayan Lepas (or remote if candidate prefers)
• Responsible in customer problem understanding, requirement gathering, analysis and solution proposal.
• Responsible in solution design, component design and solution development by using CAMSTAR designer and portal OOB features.
• Conduct system integration test, user acceptance test and production rollout.
• Responsible in technical documentation preparation, functional specification
• Able to lead a small team and project
• Implementing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), IT/CIM systems
• Understanding complex manufacturing business processes, user requirements gathering, analysis, design and solution proposal
• Conducting system integration test, user acceptance test and production roll out at customer site
- Education Background : Degree in IT/Computer Engineering/Electrical/Electronics or equivalent is advantage
- Experience: 4 years experience in any MES consulting/programming/developing/business analyst/project management
*experience in semiconductor manufacturing clients/ company is required
- Others: Camstar experience is advantage
- 1 business trip to Asia country might be needed once a year (around 3 weeks maximum if travel needed)
For more information,
1. Send in your latest resume to email@example.com
- Salary up to RM 10,000 (above considerable depending on experience)
- 13 months salary
- Transport Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Medical Benefit
- Term Life
- Hospitalization Insurance Coverage
More details to be discussed during the interview
Please sign in.