This job is closed
Junior Application Software Developer (Full Stack)ID:510254,000 MYR ~ 6,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
IT/Telecommunications, Finance(Securities), Finance(Other)
The incumbent will work directly with senior developer, team lead, Application Maintenance in development team. Analyse the business requirements, translate into development tasks.
The incumbent will also support the ongoing production system, identify the root cause and provide solution.
<Duties & Responsibilities>
1. To assist application support team on production issues and to provide insights
2. Responsible in delivering development work with quality within timeline
3. Responsible on deployment and troubleshoot
4. Responsible in knowledge transfer to application support team whenever a new module or enhancement rollout
- Education Background : Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science or any ICT related study.
> At least 2 years of working experience in application software development.
> Experienced in stock broking industry or FSI would be an advantage.
> Frontend: Nodejs, PHP, Sails Framework, Laravel Framework
> Java: J2EE, Servlet Programming, Webservice, JDBC, log4j, HTTP, JMX, JMS, Maven tool
> Linux: Basic shell script programming, Cronjobs, Linux commands, Proficient in Linux system configurations
> Frameworks: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate
> Application Server/WebServer: Apache HTTP Server, Apache Tomcat Server, Nginx, HAProxy
> Database: Basic concept of Schema design, Procedures, Functions, Schedulers/Events, Asynchronous Notification
1. Strong with Java/J2EE, PHP, OOP and relational database (RDMS).
3. Design, code and unit test the applications and frameworks.
4. Proper experience with application development process, from A to Z.
5. Experience in version control such as GIT.
6. Good & comfortable in Linux Server, Application Server & Web Server.
7. Knowledge of backends developing & consuming API such REST is required.
8. Have knowledge in SQL using MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
9. Additional Advantage: Familiarity with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate, RabbitMQ, Redis.
10. Document applications for technical white papers, user guides and operations guide.
> Excellence verbal and written communication skills.
> Strong problems solving skill.
> Able to tolerate shift work and extended hours of work.
- Annual Leave 18 days
- Fixed health allowance RM 125
- Insurance for Employee and dependent
- Performance bonus 1 month averagely
(Parking around the company is around RM 200~RM 250 per month. No subsidy from company)