Sales ManagerID:502889,000 MYR ~ 14,000 MYRKlang
• Taking care of HQ inquiry and trading business (triangle business);
• Customer service for SEMA business as well as other business;
• Manage the team and planning daily operation to ensure ordering process and customer inquiries are in order;
• Represent the company to manage and maintain relations and communication with suppliers and clients;
• Support senior management in the negotiation and marketing and sales of steel / coil products;
• Monitor stock status to avoid shortage of raw material and reduce long term stock;
• Liaise with vendors/suppliers on pricing and delivery;
• Liaise with HQ and RHQ for Trading Business, Coils Center Business as well as SEMA business;
• Approval in ERP system for sales order/request, production order, delivery documents, mother coil transfer, selling price.
• Responsible for keeping master database up to date and advise senior management on the impact of any pricing adjustments.
• Build a strong understanding of the coil centre market to present and brainstorm with team and senior management.
• Must possess LMW / GPB Custom Licence Knowledge
• Proactively inform team of market changes that could significantly impact pricing, and supply volume & quality.
• Constantly update and discuss pricing with team, and inform the management on market changes that can affect profitability of operations.
• Calculate forecasted profitability with costing and pricing variations, to update and advise colleagues and senior management.
• Assist in the development of a more efficient supply chain and marketing strategy.
• Assist colleagues in generating more accurate sales forecasts.
• Keep close communication with regards to operational efficiency and requirements.
• Handle operational matters;
• Others assignments from time to time by Managing Director
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Study/ Marketing / Economics / Maths or equivalent.
• Good command of Korean, English and others languages will be an added advantage.
• Minimum 5 years of working experience in related field i.e. coil centre
• Experience in LMW License knowledge.
• Must possess a strong interest to deal with commodities.
• Strong Communication, Analytical, and Management skills.
• Strong mental arithmetic is highly beneficial.
• Punctual and must be able to deliver work and results in a timely manner.
• Able to keep up with the fast pace and ever changing nature of commodities trading.
• Preference given to those with experience in Commodities Futures trading.
• Must be able to travel when necessary.
• Petrol and Toll reimbursement (85% usage by Company, 15% by employee)
• 2 months’ contracture bonus & performance bonus
• Insurance GHS included dependent, GPA & GTL
• Medical Expenses entitlement 1800 per annum
• Birthday Gift RM300 cash.
• Annual leave days – 10 days (below 2 yrs), 12 days (2 years/more), 13 days (3 years/more), 14 days (4 years/more), 16 days (5 years/more)
• Public Holiday – all Holidays as for Selangor state
Please sign in.