Chief Information Officer (CIO) (FSI)ID:4994830,000 MYR ~ 35,000 MYRBukit Bintang/KLCC
Finance(Banking), Finance(Securities), Finance(Other)
The incumbent will work directly with Managing Director and the management team, leading the IT financial planning, forecasting, strategize IT roadmap, manage and monitor projects implementation within budget and timeline in-line with business growth.
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is also to provide recommendations on organization’s IT strategy, actively involved in communicating with top management on current Technology tread. The CIO is to ensure that IT processes are comply to statutory requirement and cost control in IT spending.
<Duties & Responsibilities>
-- Management, Planning and Updates --
1. Setting objectives and strategies for the IT department and providing guidance to IT staff and internal organization.
2. Selecting and implementing suitable innovative technology to streamline all operations and optimize efficiency to gain competitive advantage.
3. Designing and customizing technological systems and platforms to improve both operations and customer experiences.
4. Oversee IT related projects, network infrastructure and systems to ensure optimal performance is achieved.
5. Analyze costs, value and risks of Information Technology to advise Top Management and suggest actions.
6. Plan and implement enhancement to systems by providing accurate information on business needs and priorities.
7. Provide layman advices and interpretation on technical jargons to non-technical audiences.
8. Establish relationships with stakeholders to develop trust and ensure reliability, timely and accuracy of information.
9. Interprets and deliver information on regulatory and industry wide rules, regulations and standards.
10. Escalation of issues/problems to keep Top Management informed, advice and provide recommendation to Top Management as and when needed.
- Education Background : Degree/Master in IT related field.
- Experience :
> Must be from Financial Services with Digital Transformation experience.
> 10 years in managerial position.
> Background in designing and developing IT Systems, planning IT implementation.
> Has exposure in creating e-commerce platforms with customer experience as the priority.
> Has IT Infrastructure knowledge is an added advantage.
- Others :
> Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
> Strong strategic and business mindset and improve Return On Investment (ROI) in IT.
> Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
Salary up to RM 35,000
Annual Leave more than 20 days
Details to be discussed during the interview
Please sign in.