3 Jobs for Excective found
Operation ManagerID:491616,000 MYR ~ 8,000 MYRKlang
Company Profile: wholesaler and distributor of PC components and peripheral products. Founded in 1994, the company has grown steadily and strongly into a reputable market leader, with close to RM65 million of sales in 2011 and team of more than 60 outstanding personnel.
Start by managing operation and then slowly be able to manage 7 department head (warehouse, operation, purchase, sales, finance, hr... ...)
Report to Director
Set KPI, Implement SOP and ISO
Monitoring and analyzing on every department's job roles and responsibilities
Working out a strategy for company
Understanding company products and each department’s KPI
Monitor employees performance and attitude
Flexible on work hours depending on clients and employees need
Overseeing efficiency of organisation and facilitating operations
Managing day to day activities, analysing sales report
Liaise with team members, including 1-2 times outstation in Malaysia per month
Work out improving strategy if needed
- RM 6,000 - RM 8,000 per month (Any packages above can be considered based on experience)
- Others shall be disclosed during the interview session
Creative Director / Art DirectorID:488615,000 MYR ~ 7,000 MYRPetaling Jaya
• Manage and contribute to a variety of projects on both existing and new business.
• Generate clear ideas and concepts.
• Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas.
• Oversee production (ie: photoshoots, video shoots, web development, illustrations, CGI etc)
• Work with account team to ensure each project is developed in accordance with the brief.
• Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience.
• Cooperate with the rest of the team across different types of media.
• Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines.
• Manage and delegate responsibilities to other creative members and provide directions.
• Present completed ideas to clients/team members.
• Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices.
• Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
• Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
• Ensure consistency in all creative delivery across both online and offline marketing channels
• Lead all creative development (and copywriting to some extent)
• Adhere with brand guidelines.
• Manage and plan the production calendar.
• Train and give feedback to the creative/studio team.
• Collaborate with teams in the internal network members.
-Annual Leave: 14days
-Medical Leave: 14days
-Medical Compensation: RM 800 per year
-Dental Compensation: RM 150 per year
-Phone allowance: RM 100 per month
-Traveling allowance: RM 350 per year
Senior Printing Machine Operator ID:484192,500 MYR ~ 4,000 MYRSungai Petani
- To assist Manager in finishing process
- To identify and analyse machine or finishing process technical problems, especially packaging printing issues
- To troubleshoot finishing process technique, recommend better process or solutions, including provide training to junior operators.
- To improve product quality, to achieve desire productivity and quality.
- Transport, Mobile, Medical, Miscellaneous allowance