Maintenance Technician ID:498572,000 MYR ~ 2,500 MYRShah Alam
Company nature: Manufacturing of Plastic parts for Electrical products
Role: In-house maintenance technician
• Routine and Preventive Maintenance schedule planning for In-house machinery, equipment , facilities.
• Ensure production equipment and plant machinery are in serviceable and good working conditions.
• Update & compile various Engineering reports.
• Maintain Machine, Customer property, Tooling, Jigs & Fixture lists and spare part control.
• Any other responsibilities and authorities assigned by the superior from time to time.
• Diploma in Engineering Field
• At least 1 year of maintenance experience at manufacturing environment (In-house facility and machine maintenance)
• Proficient in English, Malay
• Knowledge of Mitsubishi PLC, Pneumatic system, is an advantage.
Salary Package: RM 2,000~2,500
-Salary will be referred to your latest salary
- After 3 months of probation, 10% will be added.
- Meal Allowance
-Salary evaluation for increment up to 5-10%
- OT rate: 1.5 (Monthly salary ÷ 26 days ÷ 8hours × 1.5)
1) Motorbike - allowance fixed at RM 50.
2) Car - based on km ( pay RM 3.70 /km ) Example 100km x RM 3.70 = RM 370.00/ montly.
Please sign in.