This job is closed
Full stack Java DeveloperID:494194,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, IT Executive
• Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification.
• Provides direction and supervision across multiple teams to influence architectural decisions, technology selection, create scalable and sustainable solutions, and mitigate risk in the production systems.
• Full lifecycle application development, with emphasis on agile development (scrum, sprints, incremental design) methodologies.
• Follow appropriate design, development, code review and testing methodologies to ensure a quality software product.
• Develop documentation relative to technical aspects to facilitate current support, development, upgrades, or migrations.
• Maintain required technical/professional knowledge; keep abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise; use this expertise to help develop plans and strategies to introduce new technology when appropriate; recommend and develop innovations which enhance operations and/or provide a competitive advantage.
- Education Background : Masters / Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience :
> Hands on experience with Model-View-Control Architecture (MVC) based applications (e.g. Struts and Spring framework).
- Require Skill :
> In-depth understanding and experience in REST API, Webservices
> Hands on expertise on webserver management like Tomcat Web Server.
> Well versed with designing of cloud enabled microservices.
> Strong Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
> Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Gitlab.
> Proven experience with automated testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito) and CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
> Excellent communication.
> BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
> Fluency in English
- RM140 parking ticket