IT Engineer SAP Development Services (ABAP APO)ID:487744,000 MYR ~ 9,000 MYRGeorgetown
Software Engineer, Software Developer, Programmer, IT Executive
- Work with functional and/or with business users to understand business requirements and translate into technical specifications and solutions in accordance with standards and architecture.
- Knowledge and ability to design and develop test plans for executing unit, integration, system, performance, and data conversion
- Coordinate execution of project tasks with other team and be comfortable in working under the pressure of tight project deadlines.
- Interaction with and support of customers, business, management teams in multiple regions.
- Sharing the knowledge with colleagues and provide leadership and coaching to new resources in the team
- Education Background : Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience :
> Experience in SAP version ECC 6.0, ABAP Programming, Data Dictionary, ADOBE Form, SMARTFORMS, SAPScript, Module Pool Programming, EXITs, Enhancement, BADI, BAPI, ABAP Objects, IDOC, BDCs, ALV, Web Dynpro and SAP Workflow.
> In depth understanding of integration with PP & APO modules (DP, SNP, PPDS)
> Possess Programming skills, Database skills, Operating Systems.
> Good interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision making skills.
> Good analytical skills and a good local & global team player.
> Good analytically minded and methodical problem solver, structured work style
> At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field and developing/customizing ABAP objects.
> Good understanding of business operations in a manufacturing environment.
> Understanding of ABAP concepts, reading & debugging code, designing & implementing user-exits.
> Experience in full life cycle SAP implementations including all phases (blueprinting, gap analysis, system design, configuration, testing, training, and go-live support).
> Excellent project management, analytical skills, communication skills, and with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to interact effectively within the user community.
> Good experience in CIF Enhancements (Supply, Demand Deployment profile)
> Good understanding of Transformation Routines BW extractors Macro debugging Update Key Figure/Characteristics.
• Experience with SAP HANA/SAP Fiori & SAP UI5 will be added advantage.
• Experience integrating SAP with non-SAP applications using a middleware such as SAP XI/PI/PO.
• Experience in SAP Solution Manager
-- RM140 parking ticket
Please sign in.